Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
The Lost Planes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:45 pm
"Ziven, I think it might be better if..." The boy began to say, but before he could finish his sentence the portal closed suddenly. He was silent for a moment before speaking again. "Umm... Nevermind." The walls around them were decorated with tapestries and strange weapons, indicating some kind of royalty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:52 pm
"I should not have come." she said, finishing what he was trying to say. She bobbed her head as she looked to him. "What should we do now? Might as well make the best of it, yes?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:22 pm
"Well your pesimistic, aren't you?" A voice said, coming from the very end of the hall. It was too dark to see who the voice came from, but suddenly torches began to light all down the hall. Walking towards the pair was a man, dressed in white, kingly robes. His hair was black and on his back were two dragon wings, folded several times so that they would not touch the walls. "And why is it that you have come here, Number 2? Ziven?"

The boy looked at the man and waved. "Hello Mr. Dragon Man! We came to seek knowledge!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:28 pm
"Reeve, were you in the process of reccomending I remain in the RDS?" she asked softly, moving closer to him as the man continued speaking.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:35 pm
The boy looked at her curiously for a moment before finally speaking. "Yes, but that was because..."

"Oh, that doesn't mean anything though!" The man said, cutting the boy off from saying anything more. "The first thing you thought was 'I'm not wanted'! For all you knew, he was going to say 'you grab a torch, because it sure is dark!'" The man had a very sinister smile upon his face, his teeth sharpened like that of a dragon's. "And why do you call #2 Reeve? He is not Reeve. He's just a thought that found legs and walked away."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:48 pm
"It is true, I will often believe that people do not want me around first. In this moment, however, I simply deduced he was going to ask for me to stay behind, why I am not exactly sure however I know that my presence is not welcome in this place." she began, nodding her head a bit. She did not like this dragon man but did not want to upset him and continued speaking despite his irritating comments. "Reeve is made of many .. For the moment, there is young reeve and adult reeve. When alone, I call them Reeve, if they are together or if I am speaking to one of the other, I define them as such. It is out of respet that I do so, they are all parts of him as a whole."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:02 pm
"You know, not many actually argue with me. You remind me of my daughter a bit..." The man stopped about twenty feet away from the two people. "Reeve was never made up of that child though. He made #2 a seperate being, and therefor he is not Reeve." The man crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the two of them. "Now, Ziven, what do you want to know?" He would adress them both seperately, knowing they both had questions.

The boy put his head down, not wanting to do anything wrong. He put his claws behind his back and waited patienty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:12 pm
Was this man trying to relate to her? Saying she reminded him of his daughter meant nothing to her. Standing behind young Reeve, she gently placed one hand under his chin, lifting his head gently as her other hand trailed down his arm, urging him to show his hands which were now claws to the man. "The reaction in the boy .. Reeve .. Number Two .. the same is happening to adult Reeve who is not truly Reeve either, if you care to be specific. I wish to know what we must do to help them." she said softly. Blue eyes looked quietly at the man, hoping this would be enough and also hoping that young Reeve would be alright with her displaying his changes like this.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 pm
The man looked at the boy for a second. Tilting his head we got close to the two of them and bent down. "So, it's begun." He stood and looked at Ziven, staring at her with one red eye and one silver. "The changes they are experiencing can't be stopped. It means that they did not do what they are told and have run out of time." His smile grew, his silver eye sparking. Suddenly he brought up his knee and kneed the boy right under the chin. "And that is what they deserve."

Though the hit did not look like it would be painful, as soon as the boy was hit he flew directly up into the air. His eyes rolled in back of his head from the pain and a loud cracking sound could be heard.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:30 pm
Before she realized what was happening, the man kicked Reeve enough to injure him. "No!" she cried, but it was too late, what was done was done. Her feet shifted and she got between the man and Reeve. "Why are you doing this?" she asked, looking at him with a serious expression. Though she wanted answers, a slow panic was beginning to set in as she thought about what may happen next.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:39 pm
"Why?!" The man yelled, a clawed hand instantly going to Ziven's throat; it did not touch her though, merely came close. "I did that because he failed me and will get a minimalist punishment. I sent Reeve out on a mission, which he did not accomplish. And it wasn't because he couldn't do it, it was because he decided he didn't want to!" He closed his red eye, not wanting it's effect to take ahold of her just yet. "And because of that his siter decided that she didn't want to either, and her's was no one near as bad! I already killed her though... and do you have any idea how hard it is to kill your own daughter?" He tilted his head and lowered his hand. "I suppose you don't... But that doesn't matter. Now what right do you feel you have to question my motives?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:55 pm
She barely flinched as he came close to her. The pieces were beginning to fit now and she did not like where this was going. "I have no family, I cannot relate. But what now? What do you want?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:03 am
"I will ask again, what right to you have to question me?" The man asked, his wings moving a bit. He looked down at the boy as if he were going to harm him again, but apparently thought otherwise as he turned his attention back to Ziven.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 am
"How else are we to find a solution or an agreement so we may all walk away from this with the answers we all seek? It is not questioning in a manner to usurp authority but to learn." she replied boldly. The mn was confusing her more s they spoke.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:22 am
"But why should I help you learn anything?" The man asked, looking at her with an annoyed face. "You see, I have all the answers I want. For example, the moment you walked into Reeve's life and stopped his mission, I have kept my eye on you. Your pessimistic, shy and think the worlds out to get you. Then you wrap yourself in this ball of self-pity and push everyone away to the best of your abilities. You say that no one has ever wanted you, then turn your story around and say the only person who will ever love you is your master; who you then sate is two people." The man smiled once again. "You are the one person that managed to heal Reeve, yet completely screw him at the same time. Never trusting him, always second guessing what he did while openly expressing that your relationship would not last... Then you would turn around and be more kind to him than anyones been." He took a step back and yawned before speaking again. "Does that sound about right to you?"

~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff