Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Lovers Club (More than one anime)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Games 

Reply Roleplaying Station
O. Anime (You'll think it's cool, trust me!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SonicHearts
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:22 pm
"Mmm.... Okay." Heather said and stepped onto the other DDR dance platform. Ready to play. She was never good at this game, but still found it very fun.

(sorry. Writers block for a moment xd sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Lindsey smiled at Moony.
"Moony..." she looked up as if in thought. "I like that name!!"
Lindsey jumped off the platform and made way for Sarah and Heathers battle.
"So... you live around here?"  

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:59 pm
moony was playing the game not missing a beat and said "I live o the west side of the city theres a few...law enforcement problems there you know gangs and gang wars there's alot of danger of getting hit by stray bullets-" he stoped talking and moved his hand over to his left shouldet and held on to it he was winning the game with ease he barely noticed the music he was playing the game to because his shoulder was stinging in the place he had gotten shot just a few years ago  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:08 pm
Sarah had heard what Moony said. "Why not move up here then?" She asked him wondering why anybody would want to live down in the bad part of town unless if it was because of family or something. Thinking, she stepped onto the game's hard matt and placed a quarter in the slot.  

ShadowtheHedgey
Vice Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:52 pm
"Wow. It must be tough on you..."
Lindsey's mouth dropped as the grade for her and moony's battle poped up on the screen.
"Hey! You're really good at this game!" She exclaimed. "And on standard no less!"
She gave a small smile at her grade. Average grade of: A : light mode.
Moony's... Average grade of: A+ : standard.
She smiled at Sarah's suggestion.
"That's a good idea! Why don't you move up here for the summer? It'll be fun!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:00 pm
"I cant move i cant afford a house i dont have a family either" he said glumily now rubbing his shoulder " But then again if someones parents would take me in i could live up here and mabey get sugery on my arm" he said hapily but then bit his lip he shouldnt have mentioned his arm na dtried to change the subject from tht before it started "Mabey i could live with one of you...Nah probly can't i mean me being a teenage boy and you being teenage girls,from what I know about parents i know they would take me in only if i was locked in a cubord the whole time i live there" he said with a slight chuckle "But if they did..." he didnt finish the sentence but looked hopefully at them  

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:15 pm
"Hey! You could live with me!" Lindsye said, glady voulentering. "And I'm sure if i work some over time at the library, I could raise some money to have surgery on your arm!"
She smiled at Moony's face.
"Seriously! I've been saving up my money for a long time for I-don't-know-why, but, I already have at least 75$!!!"
She knew it would take a really long time to raise the right amount of money for a surgery which was roughly 4,000$, but if everybody pitched in and worked, they would have enough money by the end of the month, and still have time to have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:47 pm
"Great idea Lindsey!" Heather said, joining in on the conversation. "But I think I have a better idea." She smiled her 'I have a plan' smile. "You guys remember Donald, right?" She asked while resting her arm aginst the DDR game while waiting for Sarah to choose a song. She guess that her friends were probably confused. She knew that Sarah and Lindsey had met Donald before, but they prob'ly did not know what she ment. "The duck knows magic. Especially the spell cure." She told them. Donald could probably easily heal your arm. Though, it may take a couple days to take effect." She said while looking at Moony.

SonicHearts
Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:53 pm
"Heather! You're a ginuis! I would have never thought of that!"
Lindsey exclaimed. She hadn't seen Donald since he Goofy and Sora had come back from their latest adventure.
"But were is he anyways?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:09 pm
Heaher put her hands behind her head and laughed a little after Lindsey called her a genius. She then thought a moment. She hasn't seen Donald for a while either. "Well, I talked to Goofy the other day, and he said something about Donald working at the House of Toons." She said. Heather remembered the first time she and the others found the House of Toons. No one else in the city--except those who were friends with toons as well--knew about the place. It was a building past the forest and near the direction of the beach. "He said something about Donald playing a piano duet with Daffy." She added while thinking back what Goofy had told her. "I guess we could go check there?"

SonicHearts
Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:21 pm
"sounds like fun!" Lindsey said smiling at Heather. "It's been awhile since I've been there, and it's so awsome!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:29 pm
Heather nodded in agreement with Lindsey, "Yeah, same here." It really has been a while since any of them have gone to the House of Toons. There was always the perfect place to meet them. Though, it could be a little dangerous with their toon antics. Throwing pies, toony bombs, and so on. It couldn't kill anyone but it would still all hurt weather you were a toon or not. "I think we should wear armor before we go." Heather laughed, joking of course but it would be a good safty procaution in case a toon wanted to play a trick on them or something. But it was always fun to go there.

SonicHearts
Captain

Shadow4everandaDay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:33 pm
Lindsey laughed at Heather.
"To true, little Miis Knight in shining armor!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:45 pm
Heather laughed a little but stopped once she heard another voice laughing above them. "Huh?" The teen looked up towards the ceiling, see a familiar little blue alien walking on the roof. "Hey! Look who it is!" Heather exclaimed with a smile while pointing up.

"Aloha!" Stitch greeted while waving down to the group. He jumped down from the ceiling, landing right next to Lindsey. "Hi.. everyone." Stitch greeted in the best english he could. His smile on his face.

SonicHearts
Captain

Bokanovsky Baby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:44 am
"heal isn't enough he'd have to get out the bullet too" moony said with a sigh " And plus I'm not alowed to go to the house of toons" he added and it was true the toons never let him go in there so he would have to go somewere nk one knew about at the sight of stitch then looked back at lindsey "you sure your parents would let me stay there?" he asked  
Roleplaying Station

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff