Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coffee and Strawberries: A Death Note Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coffee and Strawberries: A Death Note Yaoi Guild
Death Note Yaoi Game: Poisoned (MelloxNear, mainly ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelloxNear Game?
  OHMYGAAAW--*nosebleed*
  MelloxNear...It's okay.
  Ewwwwww. D:
View Results

Bela-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:25 am
tammywwr
You mean the Kinbaku Ouji Game? I WISH I COULD PLAY THAT. But the computer hates me with that game and it keeps making it freeze when I press the start button...;_;
I got the game by using bittorrent...^^;;

I've got it, too.. But it's not working either..  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:49 pm
I've played both games...
For the 'Poisoned' game, if you really need help with getting all the endings, go to this site http://www.cursedmoons.com/fan/game/poisoned/main.htm
and visit their "MESSAGE BOARD". There, you should look for posts by JJ. That person's played all the endings and has the steps that you choose to get the ending.
In addition, Akane fixed the game on April (12th?) I don't remember, but whoever downloaded before that date need to re-download [don't delete the saved files! Just re-download in another folder and transfer the saved files to there.] in order to be able to get the special ending. And believe me, you'd want to play the special ending =3

I have a question for those who've already gotten to the special ending....

This is what Akane has said:
EXTRA ENDING
If you beat the 5 yellow endings, you'll get access to a new ending (warning: it contains an ero scene!!). In this scene you'll be able to make several choices, and depending on what you choose it will end in two different ways: the neutral and the good one. Good luck!

....[I know I'll sound stupid but anyways,] Are there two endings (neutral and good ending) for the special ending?? Or is it just the same ending no matter what you choose?? I'm too busy now so I've only tried to play the special ending twice and I got the same result...

For the Kinbaku Ouji game, you should check out this site: http://blgames.ukepile.com/install/installation.php It has guide for Japanese installation. I have WindowXP and I followed the guide and can play the game easily........except for the fact that I can't understand many of the Japanese...>> It does kind of help that I know some basics and is of asian background. I do know the chinese characters xDDD (should I be proud of that -.-'')

Anyways, hope that helps. I'm currently obsessed with LxNear pairings and is frantically looking for Fanfics and kawaii piccies! It would be fabulous is you can help me look for them too x3.

P.S. You should totally read this LxNear fic on FF.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3287078/1/) called: When the Saints Come Marching In by Hybrid-Demon. It's an amazing fic. And cute, of course xD

Dewa mata~

hamustarr

Vintage Orion

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:45 pm
[-LLawliet-]
....[I know I'll sound stupid but anyways,] Are there two endings (neutral and good ending) for the special ending?? Or is it just the same ending no matter what you choose?? I'm too busy now so I've only tried to play the special ending twice and I got the same result...

Eh, really? Two different endings? I chose every possible choice in there, and only got the exact same one as well....I'll go check it out again...  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:36 pm
I played this pretty much all day today, hahaha. Except I have one of the stupid computers that won't allow certain scenes to progress. stressed

But I'm in love with it anyway, so to ye who originally put it up on here: THANK YOU.
*bows to ye and Akane-sama*

KairiShadowenHeart

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:40 am
Guh, thank you so much person who posted help for getting different endings. D: No matter how much I've tried to vary stuff I've got Punishment 3 times. xD POOR NEAR.

Andandand.
Argh, where can you download the LightxL game? x:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:37 pm
caffeine add!ction
Guh, thank you so much person who posted help for getting different endings. D: No matter how much I've tried to vary stuff I've got Punishment 3 times. xD POOR NEAR.

Andandand.
Argh, where can you download the LightxL game? x:

I'd say almost anywhere xD but aarinfantasy will definitely have them.

Otherwise just click HERE if you prefer to download the Kinbaku Ouji torrent.

For those of you who prefers direct download:
MEGAUPLOAD
TURBO UPLOAD

Enjoy!

~エル  

hamustarr

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:29 am
Yay! Thank you. O:
I really want to go home now.
-still at school-

In other news, I finally got Forever and Loyal Dog endings.
<3

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:09 pm
caffeine add!ction
Yay! Thank you. O:
-still at school-

<3

Welcome =3
Whoo~ congrats on getting two endings that aren't The Punishment....(I was getting so frustrated too Dx)

I don't know if you had finished playing all 5 endings yet, but I want to know which ones you like best after you are done 3nodding
My favorites are....I think....Forever and The Bodyguard

~エル  

hamustarr

caffeine add!ction

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:47 am
[-LLawliet-]
caffeine add!ction
Yay! Thank you. O:
-still at school-

<3

Welcome =3
Whoo~ congrats on getting two endings that aren't The Punishment....(I was getting so frustrated too Dx)

I don't know if you had finished playing all 5 endings yet, but I want to know which ones you like best after you are done 3nodding
My favorites are....I think....Forever and The Bodyguard

~エル

I'll let you know. :3
Right now I'm just waiting for Episode 31 to download. D:
Usually only takes about half an hour but today it decided to take 3 hours.
Eurg.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:59 pm
This game is pretty fun! ^__^ But I keep getting punishment, dangit!! I've played it three times!! Alright. I'm getting a different ending this time, I SWEAR IT. xd  

LadyBirdGerhl

LadyBirdGerhl

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:50 pm
Okay, I play two or three more times. I STILL keept getting punishment, no matter what I choose.

That's it. I'm finding a walk-through. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:14 am
Mmph, I've downloaded everything it needs but Kinbaku Ouji still won't work for me. :[
The actually application file keeps being rejected whenever I extract the files. My friend thinks I need to have a torrent downloaded or something to use it, but I don't see why that would be the case since I didn't download it via a torrent. :/

And I've got Games on Poisoned. Wh00t.

caffeine add!ction

LadyBirdGerhl

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:14 am
caffeine add!ction
Mmph, I've downloaded everything it needs but Kinbaku Ouji still won't work for me. :[
The actually application file keeps being rejected whenever I extract the files. My friend thinks I need to have a torrent downloaded or something to use it, but I don't see why that would be the case since I didn't download it via a torrent. :/

And I've got Games on Poisoned. Wh00t.

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get Kinbaku Ouji to work. I really want to play it, too!! crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:06 pm
tammywwr
Yumi_Kirei
I download it and played it. =D I got "The Puzzle". whee

Thankies for the link! blaugh

You lucky dog. On my first try I got 'Punishment'. NO FANSERVICE AT ALL. D:

I'm currently trying to become an obsessive Mello....taking control upon poor ol' Near....myehe. x3

D:

It's the same exact thing I got! xD
First I had the "Punishment" ending, then I went to the obsessive. o___o

Personally, I'm a MattxMello fan, and actually dislike this pairing, but the game is absolutely amazing. ((I think... this game is slowly making me convert... .___.))
o:

I kept on calling my friend over to watch, and she literally came behind me with a frying pan in hand. D:
Yeah... xD She now considers me a traitor to the MxM fans.. oO

Also~ If the music is annoying you, just press F1 to get rid of the music. ^^

.Sakura. no .Hana.

hamustarr

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:34 pm
.Sakura. no .Hana.
tammywwr
Yumi_Kirei
I download it and played it. =D I got "The Puzzle". whee

Thankies for the link! blaugh

You lucky dog. On my first try I got 'Punishment'. NO FANSERVICE AT ALL. D:

I'm currently trying to become an obsessive Mello....taking control upon poor ol' Near....myehe. x3

D:

It's the same exact thing I got! xD
First I had the "Punishment" ending, then I went to the obsessive. o___o

Personally, I'm a MattxMello fan, and actually dislike this pairing, but the game is absolutely amazing. ((I think... this game is slowly making me convert... .___.))
o:

I kept on calling my friend over to watch, and she literally came behind me with a frying pan in hand. D:
Yeah... xD She now considers me a traitor to the MxM fans.. oO

Also~ If the music is annoying you, just press F1 to get rid of the music. ^^

MattxMello fan huh? Well, good news for you: there is a MxM ending *hint hint* Scroll all the way up on this page and check my first post. I've put the site where you can get the guide for all the endings in Akane-san's game =3

~エル  
Coffee and Strawberries: A Death Note Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces