Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Red Dragon Bakery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite cake?
  Chocolate
  White
  Yellow
  Strawberry
  Home made recipe
View Results

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:30 am
Daisy entered the Bakery. She had stumbled upon it by accident and wanted to see what it was all about. When she tried the door, she was quite surprised to find that it was unlocked this early in the morning. She could see the baker behind the counter. She was already busy with her daily baking chore. "Hello Star. How are you this fine morning?" she said to the baker.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:33 am
Hearing the farmiliar voice, she turned to the girl, "Hello Daisy. I am good this morning. Enjoying the beautiful view as I do what I love most. What brings you in today? Hungry?" she said almost excited to have the company of another person. She loved times like these when she was alone and then one of her favorite people appear at just the right time.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:37 am
"I was just waking the beach not expecting to find anything down this far, but then I found your shop. It is so beautiful. I love the location also. I believe you have the best view you could ever wish for. I also was hoping that I would find somewhere on this beautiful beach that I could grab a bite to eat this morning. I failed to eat before I left this morning. So, to answer your question, yes, I am hungry." she replied hoping that she had answered all of Star's questions without leaving anything out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:39 am
Star was glad to hear that she would have her company for a few more minutes as the girl was hungry. "You have come to the right place, my friend. I have put out danishes and dougnuts on the couter behind you dear and there is coffe, bottled water, and tea supplies. Will there be anything else I can do for you this morning?"  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:42 am
When Daisy turned around, she saw several platters of dougnuts and danishes. She was so amazed at what this young girl had done already today. She took a napkin from the napkid dispenser and a a danish and poured herself a cup of coffe. "This will do miss." She said to Star as she had a seat at one of the tables. She enjoyed her danish and coffee. It was one of the best she had ever had.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:46 am
"It makes me happy to have been able to have helped you cease your hunger dear." She said to the young lady. Star was working on several things at once. She was mixing and icing and baking all at once. "Ding" the timer went off and she pulled out a batch of cookies. The aroma instantly filled the bakery. It was just like she had dreamed. Living above her bakery and she would always be able to smell her products. "Daisy, is there anything else you need? I need to finish up here so that I can deliver the cookies to the bar. I make all of the cookies and danishes for the bar. I saw yesterday we were running low, so I need to get these over there."  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:48 am
"No thank you. I will finish up here and help you if you like." she said taking her last bite and finishing up her coffe. She then put her cup in the sink and the napkin in the trash ready to do anything that Star might have needed at the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:51 am
"That is so nice of you." she said. "Of course you can help me." The two girls continued working in the bakery for a while, then cleaned up and went to deliver the goods to the bar.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anarane Ancalimon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:07 pm
Walking pass Stars Bakery Ana was going to stop in for a quick cup of tea, and to get Fox some cookies. But it looks like Star is out for now. Ana does make her way inside and takes 4 big chocolate chip cookies and leaves a note for Star.

Star,
I came by and snatched 4 of your chocolate chip cookies for Fox. I leave for you some fresh mint and cinnamon from my garden. Use them well. I shall be heading to the bar and to Crows Room for a bit perhaps I shall see you upstairs in awhile, if I am not detained.

~Ana~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:59 am
Star comes home and finds the note. She will have to thank Ana later when she sees her again. She thinks she will find a great use for the things Ana has left.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Star busied herself baking and cleaning dishes all day today. She really was getting busy with all the things she had started making. She was making double portions of everything and delivering 1/2 of everything to the bar for Angel to use. It was really keeping her out of the funk she had slipped into a couple of weeks ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:02 pm
Star finished for the day and packed a load of goodies then headed for the bar.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:44 pm
Star entered the bakery, locked up and then went to her loft. she changed into her jammies and then was off to bed. she was asleep soon enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:46 am
Having awoken late, she headed to the bar to meet Angel.  

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Star VanHelsing
Vice Captain

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:57 am
Star carefully carried Angel into the bakery and up the stairs to the loft. She gently laid her down. "I will take care of you Angel. You are my best friend and I will not let you lack behind on taking care of yourself. You will stay here until either you are healthy again or Zero comes home to take care of you himself. No questions." She said as she covered her up and took her position watching over the lady.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff