Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
In A Perfect World (AU-CC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katrina SaDiablo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:08 pm
Kit looked up at the nicer of the two scientists. His question confused her a little bit, but she tried to answer it anyway.

"I've been wandering around the ShinRa complex for years, ever since this really nice man found me on the streets and brought me here. He told me to stay only in either the main building or in other buildings in the complex. I haven't seen him since then, but he's probably really busy elsewhere and doesn't even remember me." Which apparently didn't bother the 8 1/2 year old. "I usually wander around the main building. There's lots of nifty ways to get to floors you normally can't get to. Sometimes I go to the other buildings, usually by doors that are in out of the way places that people forget to lock. People usually ignore me, unless it's around meal-time, then someone usually gives me food. If no one does, I know places in the buildings to go to get something to eat."

At this point she stopped to breathe and wait to see if that answered the scientist's question.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:56 pm
Madeline sat quietly in the back of the Shin-Ra truck with a female scientest, 2 SOLDIER 2nd class and a Turk. They had been sent on a simple SOLDIER scouting mission which had been succesfully completed, Madeline however had been sent to deal with a Behemoth that had been discovered attacking the surrounding area this objective had not yet been met. The scientest, a new member of the weapons research team named Jean, had been carefully protecting a small beaker filled with JENOVA cells since they got in the truck, when a SOLDIER had attempted to speak with her about what he beaker contained she had almost ripped the poor man's head off.  

Caltia

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:58 pm
Turning to look towards the S-Class SOLDIER seated next to her Jean shivered with fear of whatever had caused them to bring such a high ranking SOLDIER with them on a very simple mission though none of the other members of the team seemed afraid, excepting the one she had yelled at moments before he looked very very afraid. "Ack" she yelped as the truck hit a bump that barely moved the beaker of JENOVA cells. She was very afraid to mess up her first mission as that would show incompetence which was not tolerated within Shin-Ra. Jean played with her hands idly, trying to force her mind to believe that the SOLDIERs could protect her and the beaker from whatever bothered the safety of the mission. Finally unable to resist any longer she asked Madeline "Why are you here?" already sorry for asking Jean braced herself for any sort of terrible answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:42 pm
A shocked look crossed over the face of Madeline when she was asked why she was on this mission. Smiling slightly Madeline reached over to grab the shoulder of the younger woman and drew her towards herself as if to tell her a secret, in a whisper Madeline spoke "well don't tell anyone but... I'm here to collect children and infants under the age of 13 to sacrifice so President Shinra will become invulnerable to the effects of age" laughing Madeline went back to her previous position and sat for awhile ignoring Jean's response. Suddenly the Turk who had been silent and she thought asleep spoke. "I do believe a large purple being is coming right at us" Madeline suddenly stood up and spoke to the driver "stop the truck" she nodded towards the two SOLDIER "come with me and don't die" Leaping out of the back of the truck Madeline, dressed in a blue lightly armored suit, whipped out her gun and fired thrice towards the Behemoth.

The two SOLDIER followed Madeline out of the truck and looked for the Behemoth. Finding the giant beast was not overly difficult. Both SOLDIER took out large conical blades from the backs of their red armour.  

Caltia

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:51 pm
Jean scoffed at Madeline's answer "Thanks for that lovely bit of knowledge" Jean moved back to her seat and closed her eyes trying to block out her fear of failure and death(though mostly failure) when the Turk spoke suddenly all of her fear came crashing down upon her head, worsened when not only did the general leave but both of the SOLDIER too. "exactly how large is this beast" she asked the Turk softly her voice quivering.

The behemoth roared as the bullets hit and charged towards the three SOLDIER  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:55 pm
Morhighan stood shortly after the other three had left the truck. She looked over at Jean for a moment.
"It's fairly large, I would assume. It should be quick work, though. Steel you nerves."
Then sighed and calmly walked out of the truck, turning and facing the beast.
"Step back," she ordered the others calmly.
She pulled the rifle off of her back, took aim and fired, hitting the beast dead on.
When the bullets made contact they pierced the flesh and exploded in a wave of fire.
The bullets in the rifle Morhighan weilded held fragments of sensitive fire materia specially made to explode when torpedoed into a monster.
"Thank you, Yui," she muttered to herself after the smoke cleared, revealing the charred form of the behemoth.
"Let's finish this." She called, calmly.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:06 pm
"oh my" was all Jean could find to say when left with only a small dagger to protect herself.

The Behemoth grew extremely angry when assaulted by the Turks weapon and blasted the group with a flare spell.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:11 pm
Crap! Morhighan thought, seeing the flare spell's preparation.
She raced forward, shoving the other three back backwards and taking most of the blow. Most humans would have been fried beyond repair taking a flame blow at that range, however Morhighan was rather special.
Though in pain, she used the close range as an excuse to fire another one of the enchanted bullets, then whipped out her sword and began fighting the beast hand to hand.
She spun around for a quick stab to the gut, and flipped to the beast's side, firing another round.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Caltia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:18 pm
Madeline dodged away from the flare just a little too late and would have been caught by most of it. Flying backwards she was already reaching for one of her potion pouches tossing a Hi-Potion to each member of the team. "shouldn't you be I don't know... doing your job and analyzing the data we just collected for new SOLDIER recruits?" Madeline sneered towards the Turk, she found the whole department to be filled with a rather distasteful lot way too full of themselves. Madeline fired twice the bullets sped towards the monster and hit one in each eye. She commanded the two SOLDIER "Circle around to catch it in a pincer" then facing the Turk "if you must be out here help me finish the thing" she ran straight towards the behemoth.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:31 pm
"Way ahead of you there, mate." Morhighan called, firing one last round into the behemoth's face and delivering a mortal blow with her sword through the thing's shoulder, slicing throught to the guts.
She levered herself, jumping off of the beast and delivering another clean blow to the beast, striking its side and slahing upwards diagonally.
She skittered backwards and watched as the beast fell from overbleeding.
Wiping her sword off on her scabbard, she walked back towards the van, calling cheerfully to the scientist inside of it, "Alright, it's all clear now!"
She took her place back inside of the van with a grin.
"No worries."
She collected up her paper and pen and began a messy, scribbly-scrawl of writing a report.
This wasn't her real handwriting, but she loved making things difficult for Hojo.
"So..." she muttered as she scribbled.
"A Turk, two Seconds, an S, and a scientist....recovered Jenova cells...scouting complete....ran into rumored behemoth, quickly defeated...."
And so on...
She went on, ignoring her soroundings as she filed the report.
"Mission success. Good job, everyone."
Her eyes fell on her clothing and she looked at it in dismay, watching the slight tendrils of smoke come off of it.
"Unforunatly I shall need a new suit," she sighed.
"And I so liked that tie, too." She grumbled.

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Caltia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:08 pm
"er, good job?" Madeline shouted to the SOLDIERs who stood there next to the corpse of the monster that they had barely touched. "now skin this thing we'll have the leather sent back to Shin-Ra and I'll get some people down here to bring the meat back" moving back to the van she sat next to the shaken Jean "are you alright? You didn't even get hit did you?" Madeline asked worried then looked to the Turk "May I ask why you thought it acceptable to use that weapon when two men where close to your target? you could have injured them with the explosives in that ammunition and yourself for that matter do you realize how close you were when you fired? it's your own fault your suit is ruined(flare is afterall a non-elemental spell" Madeline raged forgetting the scientist for a moment.

The two SOLDIER began seperating the skin from the muscle as the beast was massive their swords were adequet. "well the head's kind of useless now do you think we should try and salvage what we can" one asked. "Yeah she seems kind of angry best to get it all" the other replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:02 am
Morhighan looked up from her paper work duties calmly as the girl yelled at her.
"I didn't figure them stupid enough to wait to get blasted. People work for Shin-Ra by reasoning, not just by looks or strength. Besides, I've got aim like a mack-truck and I've got a closet full of suits at home. It also gave me more to write up for the report, you know...something about incompetent SOLDIER groups leaving a scientist and important scientific materials in peril becasue they couldn't exterminate a simple, bloody behemoth in good time." The threat she issued was subtle as she glared at the three other fighters.
"As for you," she said turning to Jean.
"You did fairly well securing the specimen, and since I covered for theses three I'm fairly sure I'll be the only one chided by the Professor for endangering the specimen, since I left you here defensless when I came along to serve as a body guard."

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:06 am
"No, I'm fine just er... a bit frigh..." She was cut off as Madeline began ranting towards the Turk. Shyly Jean drew out a book entitled "The Uses of Fire Materia" and began reading trying to ignore the argument surrounding her. Looking up as the Turk responded, she raised her hand slightly and spoke quietly "um well I er....thanks?" she said then decided shge really shouldn't have spoken and hastily pulled her book up covering her face which had flushed red.

as the SOLDIER finished with the bulk of the moster they reached the head. "wow this is really disgusting there's charred brain and bone everywhere." The other SOLDIER laughed. "you haven't seen much battle have you?"
"well no I was supposed to go in once but my platoon was withdrawn"
"How did you make it in too 2nd class?" the two SOLDIER continued on as they finished with the beast and began wrapping the skins into easier to carry bundles.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:17 am
Throwing up her hands in distress Madeline visibly calmed down and spoke cooly "I hope in the future you do not feel you must rush in without your superiors consent. The scintist, The cells and the results were never in danger I had the situation perfectly under control then you came in and deprived these men of valuable combat experience. If fools like you keep doing this we'll never have a good fighting force. Though perhaps we can become the Shin-Ra leatherworking company?" quite finished she turned to Jean "Sorry to have frightened you, I was trying to get the SOLDIER to do most of the fighting I was really just here incase things got out of hand" as she said that the two SOLDIER came in.

"The skin is wrapped in bundles next to the carcass"

"ok stay here and guard it from scavengers someone should be here to pick it up soon" she handed one a small tracking device.

The two SOLDIER saluted and ran back out

Madeline walked over and told the driver to continue before returning to her seat next to Jean.  

Caltia

Too Sexy For A Shirt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:43 pm
----

Sujuka smiled. He'd never noticed the girl before, and apparently Hojo had not either. "Well that's okay. At least you know that you can come to me if you'd like." He leaned in and whispered: "Unless Hojo gets mad and takes away my soul; then I can't help ya much. He's really moody, so just steer clear of him and we'll be okay I think. It looks like rain, according to when I was out there. Where do you usually go in cases like that? I assume you're an orphan." He asked leading the girl further into the lab, making sure to not impose on whatever Hojo's mind was wrapped around.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff