Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Ouran Host Club
Black Magic Club (aka Nekozawa's forum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~TouzokuNeko~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:43 pm
dark_Nekozawa
Nekozawa smiled evilly "it will make him fall for you. He will see you as pure perfection and long to be with you. As long as ears the locket without the locket this would have only lasted a week. Thank i must fetch the base items return here tomorrow and i will have them and brew ready." As for the petting bereznoff was quite content. "You spoil bereznoff"

"...I can't help it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:44 pm
dark_Nekozawa
Nekozawa smiled evilly "it will make him fall for you. He will see you as pure perfection and long to be with you. As long as ears the locket without the locket this would have only lasted a week. Thank i must fetch the base items return here tomorrow and i will have them and brew ready." As for the petting bereznoff was quite content. "You spoil bereznoff"

She grabs him forcefully by the collor. "I said curse not potion you idiot! If I wanted him to love me I could have had him long ago!"  

redheero

7,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

aethonon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:47 pm
Nekozawa was startled, "You said love, i mistook, forgive me." He backed away and pouted. "perhaps you should be more descriptive..." He pulled out a book and began looking at it as bereznoff glared at the female that offended his life long freind.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:49 pm
"Tisk tisk..... don't upset Bereznoff..."
She whispered, trying to calm the cat with more petting.  

~TouzokuNeko~

redheero

7,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:49 pm
She sat back down on the couch calm. "Excuse me, I lost myself for a moment. What I meant was a curse that would give him bad luck, worse luck with women."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:50 pm
~TouzokuNeko~

"You know thats a hand puppet right?"  

redheero

7,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

aethonon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:54 pm
Bereznoff snuggled into the pet. Nekozawa sighed. " I see, allow me to do some research i will find the perfect one. I have one in mind it will have side effects though."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:54 pm
redheero
~TouzokuNeko~

"You know thats a hand puppet right?"

She grabbed Bereznoff's ears protectively.
"You'll give him nightmares!"
She hissed.  

~TouzokuNeko~

aethonon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:56 pm
Bereznoff's icy unmoving glare refixed itself on the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:56 pm
dark_Nekozawa
Bereznoff snuggled into the pet. Nekozawa sighed. " I see, allow me to do some research i will find the perfect one. I have one in mind it will have side effects though."

She folded her hands and put her face on them. "I don't care. I'm just tired of it all. How long will it take?"  

redheero

7,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

aethonon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:00 pm
"I believe it was one week, ill have to find it to know for sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:01 pm
She looked at him seriousl. "I will ask you one question though. I hear you once admired Tamaki. Why help to curse him?"  

redheero

7,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

~TouzokuNeko~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:06 pm
Mariel giggled, apparently for no reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:08 pm
Nekozawa sighed. "Because we are low on funds. Your curse will cost you. Though it shames me to be a sell-out our club also needs to get its name out however it can." He would not mention that he was hoping the king would come to him when his luck changed and beg for a good luck charm, then the king would tell everyone in school how amazing the dark magic club was and they would have loads of people wanting to join up. no more brightness!!! And nekozawa would be as popular as the king!!!!! He couldn't hep but to laugh mechanically at his internal thoughts.  

aethonon

redheero

7,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:12 pm
She stood up and began to leave. "Just make sure it is as painful to his heart as possible." She said with ice in her breath. She then turned away and muttered to herself. "Then he'll know what it feels like."  
Ouran Host Club

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff