Reply Chatterbox Forum~
Additional Guild Updates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:35 am
Bonjour people, Catherine is up and running and wants to welcome you all again.

I want to call the crew over and clean up the guild to help improve it into a new and better guild... I will be working on it now!
I will be asking for msn addys to help- (only crew and above status).

We will be running up events again!!! In fact I will be removing alot of useless topics and remaking old ones to make sure that we all have a clean fun guild again!

Just to add- Catherine is suffering from some low moods so please remember that she has some form of emotions and isn't a robot.
I will be unhappy with s**t being posted into the guild and is less leniant when in low moods.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:25 am
Cleaned up the guild a bit more, re-editing certain threads that are now more clear and more important.
Added a new Announcement to help people who have difficulty being literate and would like to learn a little more about it.
Hopefully getting some people to start being more active in the guild again.

Enjoy ;D  

Jessybelldove

Jessybelldove

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 am
I've been working a bit more on the guild, just hoping to find some of the crew again.
I have worked on the presentation of the guild... can we please make sure that crappy threads will piss off?
I am going to try and invite more people... So let's make sure we all remember to advertise...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:34 am
I decided to add a mods thingy so that I could have all the mods info in.
Also I invited a bunch of people in from one guild and hopefully they will enjoy it here smile

Jessybelldove

Chatterbox Forum~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces