Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Two Kingdoms, Four loves. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will die?
  What?! Someone is going to die?!
  Amaya
  Dariya
  Roran
  Vivian
  Xander
View Results

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:29 pm
At her reply, he shook his head and chuckled. "No, no. I wasn't saying it was boring. I happen to enjoy dancing and singing as well." Blushing himself, he gave an innocent smile. "I am told I have a great voice, though I don't know if it's the townsfolks' way of flattering me, or if it is the truth."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:37 pm
Aryana gave a light sigh to herself as she had not been answered. Silently she would shut the door as she moved deeper into the room. Her feet gently leading her to her temporary bed to simply sit. "I wonder what will happen now. This place is so strange compared to home..." she mused lightly to herself. How could father let such a thing cross his mind? How could he send us here? Yet what could I have send in objection to this? Nothing...nothing would have changed his mind.  

WintersFeary

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:43 pm
"Really?" Amaya said as her eyes seemed to sparkle. She liked this guy even more now. She tried to hold herself back so she didn't get too excited, but she smiled pretty big.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:52 pm
"Yes, really." His blushing grew at her excited look. Apparently she didn't know many guys who danced or sang. "Would you care to dance in the ballroom?" He put out a hand, trying to control his blushing.  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:58 pm
"I would love to dance in the ballroom." She said as she toook his hand. She noticed what she was doing and she blushed letting go as she tried to hide her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:03 pm
Vivian was sitting in her room, still rather upset at her father for sending them here. Why did we all have to come? She pulled on one of her dresses, braiding her white hair back. She seriously doubted that any of the kings sons would be interested in her anyways. Unlike her sisters, she had violet eyes and this irksome white hair. The complete oddball.

Walking out the door, she went down to the music room, looking for a harp or piano. Glad that she spotted a harp, she went over to it, checking the tuning and condition it was in. Thankfully, it was in excellent condition which meant less annoyance for her. Sitting down on the bench behind it, she warmed up a little before playing one of the melancholy tunes she knew by heart. The notes swelled in the still room, echoing in their sorrow and longing, fading as soon as they were plucked. She didn't care if the sound carried into the halls.

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:03 pm
((thank you))

Amy-Lee was in the room that one of the ladies had led her too, she wasnt sure if she should be happy or sad. For one thing, she was happy to have gotten away from Keros for a while, all the hustle with the soon-to-be wedding plans was giving her a headache, especially because she again got blocked out, which by now she only minded half as much. She decided to give herself a small tour of the castle. She went outside into the halls, looking out of the first window she reached, seeing the town and the markets, and her eyes lit up with excitement "what it must be like to be under the royal blood line" she sighed, then went on, looking closely at all the paintings and portraits on the walls. She slid her hand across each one of them, the framework was indeed excelent, it was surely professionally done, she thought. Then she rumfeled her forehead "where are the others i wonder" she said, then noticed it would make no sense getting worried because in this kingdom they would seem to be perfectly watched, not only because there was a wedding to be held soon, but still they were and will be an enemy, she was convinced that no marraige could save that....she sighed and walked on looking closer at ech portrait  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:09 pm
A shadowed figure watchd the king through the window, covered by the tree limb in front of him. he had a clear shot at the king, as long as a couple people moved the right directions.  

Vincent Orlandu

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:13 pm
Amy came to a large door, she scanned it from bottom to top "woooooa...why dont we have coll doors like this at keros?" she said astounded. She wanted to go in, but she didnt want to mess everything up again by breaking rules, this was Amaya's turn to shine, and she promised herself not to mess it up. She walked on, looking back at the door, wanting to go in badly, but she beat the temptation out of her head "this isnt about you" she said to herslef  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:16 pm
Outside the castle, a shadowed figure watched the girl traveling around, in awww.  

Vincent Orlandu

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:17 pm
Roran realized what he just had her do, and immediatly took his hand back. "Oh, sorry. Would you still care to dance, or no?" He looked away from her. Why am I having so much trouble with becoming a friend with this woman? She's just like any other of my woman friends. Maybe because I know I will be marrying her? No, that isn't it. Or perhaps it is because she doesn't want me as a friend? No, I doubt that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:20 pm
Amy looked back at the door "maybe if i just take a peek" she said quietly, turning around to head to the door, short before it she stopped shaking her head walking away "stop being so damn curious, you are gonna screw everything up" she said to herself looking at the floor disappointed at herslef, then she turned back again "then again, i couldnt know, im new here" she said walking back to the door. She turned around again walking away "but if someone sees me they think im spying, and itll bring up misunderstandings and loss of trust" she said then she looked back, waited for a while "no" she said walking away again  

Eternal Nemesis

Vincent Orlandu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:23 pm
The shadowed figure outside the castle continued to follow the young girl through out the castle. keeping a close eye on her through every window and hole in the walls of the castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:23 pm
"I would. I'm sorry...I guess I'm just nervous about everything." Amaya said as she looked at him, feeling bad about just letting go of his hand.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:28 pm
She stopped again breathing out hard "ok Amy, pull yourself together, this is your sister we're talking about, she will have your head on her wall if you mess this up, it cant be so hard to keep yourself together for a few weeks can it?" she stopped, looked around, then her mad expression changed to a whinny one "yes it can" she whined, walking back to the door "ok, i will just open it, and then look in quick, and then close it again, it wont take long" she said then made her way to turn around again "no, i will look in that door, or i wont be able to sleep tonight" she said, opening the door slowly. she popped her head in seeing tables an d dishes "o...how stupid am i?" she sighed "its the dinning hall" she said openning the door more "i wonder if im allowed to eat anything, im kinda starving"  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff