Reply Merry Angels - General Discussion
Raffle Winner! 1-15 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

startrekempress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:48 pm
Which episode are you on, anyway? (Just you wait till about episode 40 or so ... *evil grin*)

Ah, to be young and only partway through the series again ... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:11 pm
Hahahaha, Billy's in the Takurou episodes!

(everyone knows Takurou is gay for Ignis I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY FRONT LIKE THAT ) smile

Lordy, what number is that ski episode again? That one was awesome. >:3

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100

P o t a m o s
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:25 pm
YllibB
Okay, so she has had her first kiss from Yosuke, but I don't think it technically counts as a first kiss since she was asleep for it. So, technically, TECHNICALLY it wasn't really her first kiss. I WILL KILL THE DEMON PACT MAKING KID!!! HE DOESN'T DESERVE MOMOKO!!! THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOULD BE WITH MOMOKO IS YOSUKE!!! THEY BELONG TOGETHER!! IT IS DEFINETELY LOVE!!! Of course, no one will respond to things I say. No one responds to my messages. They only respond to these when there are others to respond to. I feel so alone and un loved. My poor, poor spam messages. *Goes to a corner and sits down in it, getting out of everyone's way so that he won't bother them with his tears.*

But Takuro is a kind and gentle soul, really! He believes in love and affection and sweet nothings whispered after a long, romantic walk in the moonlight!

... And then he wakes up from that dream and gets bullied by, like, everyone. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:31 pm
The ski ep is number 41 and I totally don't know that because it's my favorite ep and I'm planning to write an AU someday ...

P o t a m o s

... And then he wakes up from that dream and gets bullied by, like, everyone. mrgreen

Poor guy is so mistreated. *glares at the only girl to be in greater denial than Momoko*  

startrekempress

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:52 pm
startrekempress
The ski ep is number 41 and I totally don't know that because it's my favorite ep and I'm planning to write an AU someday ...

P o t a m o s

Poor guy is so mistreated. *glares at the only girl to be in greater denial than Momoko*

That episode was awesome. I think my favorite is probably 'A Night for Two'. Because. It's like a bad fanfic. biggrin b  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:59 pm
I laugh like a loser during ... which is it that Yousuke cries the SINGLE TEAR and screams RAFAAL-ZOKU NO TAME NI?

... Hahahahahaa no tame ni.

T o t
Vice Captain

P o t a m o s
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:59 pm
I will forever adore the episode with Fusuma. and the knitting. Because Jama-P was adorable. And Hina in snow was just hysterical.

no potamos bias guys i swear ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:00 pm
Ami, the more you lie, the more your boobs will sag. :/  

T o t
Vice Captain

P o t a m o s
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:26 pm
But I have your hands to hold them, so I'll never fear. Also NOT LYING. :E  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:55 pm
Yes well. heart

You are full of lies.  

Gangsta Videl

Billy Bear Cave

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:41 pm
gonk . I get so lost with you guys... er... girls. You have seen all of the episodes, and the DX, and the movies...... Meeeeeeeeh. It will take me a long while before I get to see every single one of them..... All I know is this: Yosuke is my favorite guy. Momoko is my favorite girl. Yosuke and Momoko should be together and stop denying their love for each other. I hate that she had Limone erase his memory. I mean he gets to find out who she is anyways, so why make him forget what they went through? And finally, I only have the last six episodes left, and I will be sad until I can buy the other season, and the other things. Now, I shall go into my hole so that I can try to find a way not to be confused by you guys, and so that I can stay out of your way, because it seems that being in this corner isn't good enough. *Falls down his hole, lands on floor with a loud thump. Lies in heap on ground.*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:15 pm
Dude, no one said that. Also, we're kinda avoiding spoiling you over here, 'cause it's fun to watch someone go through the entire series the first time. 3nodding There are big spoilers once you get into the 40s.

Just relax and try to have fun.

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100

Billy Bear Cave

Omnipresent Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:27 pm
Fun? Fun?!?! Fine....I shall have fun. My fun is watching Momoko and Yosuke being all awkward around each other, because THEY LOOOOOOVE EACH OTHER!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:46 pm
Yes, exactly. 3nodding That is what makes the series fun. (And also Petora)  

angelamourpeach
Captain

Dapper Datemate

3,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Married 100
Merry Angels - General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash