Royal~T
Eww! Make up!
3nodding agreed i never ever wear make up  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:06 pm
[[Animal-Lover]]
Royal~T
Eww! Make up!
3nodding agreed i never ever wear make up

Screw make-up.I say be yourself, and not cover your face in irritating stuff, like lipstick! scream  

Kazumi19

x_Rainbow_Teardrop_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:54 pm
im not sure when i became a tomboy but i remeber picking up worms when i was little and eating food that had fell on the ground

i remeber shaving a barbies head with my cousins xd it was the best feeling i ever got!

i also remeber drawing mustaches on ladies in magazines

not too long ago i got a baby robot puppy from my friend for my b day. i was like what the ********! lol but then we played extreme puppy stunts. i put it on the tredmil, threw it dow the stairs, tied a rope to the second floors rail and then trew the puppy down for extrem bunjie jumping! i also put it on one of the flaps on the fan and the turned on the fan. .......the puppy was crying the whole time mrgreen

ah good times good times cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:12 am
I have been a tomboy since the fifth grade. I started wearing boy's soccer shorts, and I started wearing baggy tshirts. My mom really wanted me to get these real girly pants and stuff, and she even was willing to buy me gucci shoes!!! exclaim  

I B A Milkshake

AnGeL_rOsE94

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:26 am
Royal~T
Bieng a tomboy is awsome. cool

TOTALLY!  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:36 pm
I've been a tomboy since i got really jealous of my cousin's toys. I had dolls and he had cool boy toys. I really was more jealous of him when he had a ninja turtle action figure. That was when i was between 6-8 years old.(I still want one stare )

I don't really know what age i became a tomboy but i knew that every time i played house in kindergarten, i felt weird because i wanted to play with the little cars.  

Onmyoji youkai

Hottiebear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:47 pm
i've been a tomboy since i can remember i think like 1st grade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:25 am
me? I don't know.....my whole life?  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Emo Girlgamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:44 pm
only time ull see me wearing make up is on halloween when i scare the s**t outta ppl with my scary costume blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:51 am
Since I started to get into sports at age 6.  

Gaming_Addiction

3,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:09 am
I've been a tomboy since I was 10. even before that though I never wore pink or anything like that..I wore skirts and dresses as a little girl though.

about make-up...I only wear it on a special occassion, like christmas. I hate make-up, and I don't wear it mostly to make a statement: why should I have to make myself fake and improve myself to be thought of as pretty? Why can't I be natural and pretty.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:17 pm
Tomboy all my life. No matter what my mother says.  

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ll China Doll ll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm
since i was 10yrs
haha i hate make-up ew and dont wear dresses and i luv sport! soccer mostly! but cute things...r cute lawl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:58 pm
All my life. =3 I also liked to get muddy and hated dresses. I love hugs though. Climbing trees is a fav too. ^_^  

The Fluffy Kitten

Generous Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

xxtechnowolfxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm
all my life. i remember when i was 5 i picked up an snake and my mom told me to put it down then she went inside. 10 minutes later i was still holding the snake when she came back out. it was wrapped up all my arm and was slithering up my neck. yah my mom was pretty scared but my dad was prod of me. yah..........  
[Tomboys of Gaia]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff