Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anything .hack//
.Hack online game - Cyberconnects DOWNLOAD TD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u like the world
  Oh ya!!
  Hell no
View Results

Nori Solaris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:21 pm
Do you have to pay to play this game?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:16 pm
No, it's free. My character's name is Valkyrie (DUH!) and I'm a longarm. mrgreen

Can someone tell me how to attack monsters and use skills? sweatdrop

[Valkyrie]

Aidenn K

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:08 pm
so i installed it and it gives me an error but it still works.

Username: Aidenn
Class: Longarm

just wondering, how do you attack? and all?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:32 pm
*hugs*
You just made me the happiest person in the world.
I'm downloading it right now and once its done I'll post my name.
Anyways don't you think .hack should actually come out with the world, you know if they did the world would literally push runescape and world of war craft (or whatever its called XD) out of business.

Inverted Strawberry

konsain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:06 pm
Ok im a lvl 11 long arm for the moment...its fun but a little hard.....to attack you use ctrl....to run you use shift....and the skill part if you havent alrdy click on the person or monster after you trget select the skill...and cast....oh yeah my character name is Darlosess...or Darlosses....lol one of the 2  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:45 pm
Any one seen me? Usuka?  

Colored White

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Inverted Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:29 pm
I'm a level 7 heavy blade named Kagra on the game.
So look me up ^^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:32 pm
konsain
Ok im a lvl 11 long arm for the moment...its fun but a little hard.....to attack you use ctrl....to run you use shift....and the skill part if you havent alrdy click on the person or monster after you trget select the skill...and cast....oh yeah my character name is Darlosess...or Darlosses....lol one of the 2

yes! thanks! i kept geting killed and pk'ed cause i didnt know how to attack.

anyways, if anyone is on and see's me (Aidenn) give me a shout.  

Aidenn K

Nori Solaris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:26 pm
I'm Kairaishi

Lvl 10 and a wavemaster  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:49 pm
glad i could help...my computer crashed so im on my laptop fixing my pc...XD...it sucks but yeah im now lvl 12 or 13 has anyone found any more dungeons instead of the first one....plz thx  

konsain

Tasty Crayons

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:21 pm
My best friend showed me that game. I downloaded it all night (dial-up >_<) and then installed it. Something was wrong, so I couldn't log into the game. That was during two weeks they were updating the server or something, though, so it might work for me now. It looks uber cool. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:48 pm
you have to download a couple of files so that it fixes the errors on the game that's what I had to do when I was trying to login. I had to download the LIbray file to get it to work.  

Nori Solaris

Avis Felicis

Mystical Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Yayyyy! I downloaded it. I'm so excited!! Now I just need to figure out how to work it...

FYI: Avis has pretty much been adopted as my internet name, so I'm Avis there too. (^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:05 pm
Too cool! Now I've just got to get a computer I can dowload it on... sweatdrop  

wolfsbanemoon

Aidenn K

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:12 am
im only like level 4 now but it would be cool if we could get somekind of a party going if we could somehow manage to be online at the same time.  
Anything .hack//

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff