Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one, which one?
  Play station 3
  Nentendo Wii
View Results

wild_lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:17 pm
I love Play Station and I'm so for the PS3..however, I must agree with it being a bit too pricey and the Wii seems like a better choice now. (Until the PS3's price lowers and they have more games coming out for it) And...I like saying "Wii" xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 am
I've always been a loyal nintendo fan. i love sony too but i'm 110% all for the wii. I definetly have never had a better time with friends and family and i've turned so many people from sony to nintendo with this wonderful invention of their's. I love my wii and i don't think u could make a better investment in a console than you could for this little guy. GO WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peace, love, alchemy, and Wii for everyone!
anigamer27  

ANIgaMEr27

Tuffeddie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:20 am
red_moon_wolfess
Tuffeddie
the revolution. i still refuse to call it the wii. but the ps3 only has good graphics and the revolution is completely different. its like they say "good graphics dont make a great game."
the fact that FF7 is still one of the most talked about games dispite it's graphics is liveing proof of this.

yes that is very true, although i personally think all the first 9 FF were good but didnt have good graphics but FF7 was the best, hopefully since the PS3 is doing so bad Square Inixen will switch over to Nintendo or Microsoft  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:35 am
Wii for sure. Not because I have one and I have been a nintendo supporter since I got the N64 when I was maybe 7 or 8 years old, but you actually move around while playing a video-game on it. Wii is something else and really unique! cool biggrin  

top_spy

Friendly Genius

6,925 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

plethorakin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:49 pm
Wii for sure. Not the PS3, and not just because of the price, but because of graphics, size, weight, glithches, and release titles. I might want one in a year or two, but right now it has no appeal for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:09 pm
ps3's really expensive.........but it has really good games......nah i'll be a faithful playstation fan and stick to the ps3  

meebo.laughing

Swayambhu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:01 pm
Mmm....PS3... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:17 pm
KamikazeFinn
I'm hardcore Wii, and since one of my favorite companies for Playstation has announced they are going multi-platform, I won't even have to touch a PS3. Bwahahaha!

I hope DDR is for the Wii. I don't want to get a PS3 just for that, FF and MGS4. I would even play MGS4 on the 360. Thats saying something cause I usually don't like Xbox.

Tuffeddie
the revolution. i still refuse to call it the wii. but the ps3 only has good graphics and the revolution is completely different. its like they say "good graphics dont make a great game."

I agree. I said I was going to write Revolution on it when I buy one. xd I loved the little icons I saw out before they annouced it was going to be called the Wii. B innovative. Start A Revolution.  

mysticneko

FireMiko-Kagomechan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:00 pm
Right now for me it's the Wii since the new Legend Of Zelda game is out for it and the PS3 doesn't have any good games out for it now Plus the Wii's cheaper, you can download old games, and even surf the web on it!!!!!!!!! wink But as soon as FFXIII comes out the PS3 will be my number one gaming system^^ blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:03 pm
the PS3 all the way ^_^ I've played the wii and i hate it. So i got the PS3 today and let me tell you...it is soooooo beautiful ::starts to cry:: and so sexy...  

katarasin

communist crowbar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:23 pm
red_moon_wolfess
as much as I love the play station and all its grandness. I definately have to say the Wii is tempting to say the least. I was expecting so much more from the play station 3 then just graphics.

my only problem with the Wii is that all I see so far is sports games. Those are fun once in a wile but if thats all it has I think I can wait and see what games come out for what systum. (( even though with a little resurch I could probably find out... I'm just lazy.))

omg there are so muhc more than just sports games! There is super mario galaxy (coming out) Zelda twilight princess, Rayman Raving Rabbids and there are way more better titles coming out soon its not all sports games believe me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:25 pm
katarasin
the PS3 all the way ^_^ I've played the wii and i hate it. So i got the PS3 today and let me tell you...it is soooooo beautiful ::starts to cry:: and so sexy...

i charge you for crimes against humanity!!!! scream  

communist crowbar

communist crowbar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:27 pm
wild_lunatic
I love Play Station and I'm so for the PS3..however, I must agree with it being a bit too pricey and the Wii seems like a better choice now. (Until the PS3's price lowers and they have more games coming out for it) And...I like saying "Wii" xd

go with the wii ps3 is a dumb choice  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:55 pm
I want whichever one comes out with the next FF first...
I love nintendo, and sony, but above all Im loyal to square. heart  

Celes
Captain

Friendly Fairy

Kuro_Tamashi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:14 pm
I'm all the way for the Wii. I think that since it'd nearly $300 cheaper than Ps3, and it's totally like you are actually playing the game. Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to any games for Ps3. I think it's a waste of money. My CAR was only $500! So. Yeah. I like that you can get an SD card for Wii, sort of like with my Pocket PC and such, and just download the games you want. Which are from systems like NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube...and I'm sure a couple of others. But it's a completely new world or gaming. Now...if only I had $300 bucks.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff