Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

A Naruto role-playing guild using the d20 system, for semi-lit and above RPers. 

Tags: Naruto, roleplay, d20 system, semi-literate, literate 

Reply Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]
Kirigakure News and CBox! [July 11: Water Clone Update] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CAN YOU DIG IT!?!?!?
  YES!
  NO!
  WHAT THE HELL GID?!?
View Results

Dew-Drinker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:49 pm
twisted

My soldiers are reaching puberty, beware! They're almost ready. I'm like twitching so much, because I haven't started a war yet... Ridiculous! Anywho.... >_> I'll leave the thread now.

Kusagakure rocks. rofl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:34 pm
Thats it...Time for some serious training...Gotta beef up our defenses...we are seriously lacking since we started revamping things...and with the new kage and all...I'll make my clan into a powerful one...just to help my village Kirigakure!  

BetaSwimmer

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:33 pm
Ugh....sorry I haven't been posting much guys. I'm really sick and apparently getting sicker. crying Finish your training for the Henge and then exit the class as planned. When I'm feeling a little better, I'll come back and assign points and everything. Sorry guys!

@Momakage: Psht. Please. Pink already had the News thing up. I just made use of it. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:51 pm
Still working on that profile >_< Shizuka-san I'll join the village soon XD  

Tsai Mule

-c4-cyberlink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:00 pm
shizuka_kage
Ugh....sorry I haven't been posting much guys. I'm really sick and apparently getting sicker. crying Finish your training for the Henge and then exit the class as planned. When I'm feeling a little better, I'll come back and assign points and everything. Sorry guys!

@Momakage: Psht. Please. Pink already had the News thing up. I just made use of it. XD
i just finished my profile of Daniel for 85%

get well soon shizzy crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:04 pm
Ok! I'm not exactly well, and it's finals week...But your beloved Shizzy is determined to forget her troubles and get back to managing her village. Sorry for the obnoxiously long wait! Everyone finish up any training that you've been doing and meet in the Stadium thread on Friday. crying This is as soon as I can make it because like it or not, I do need to study for my exams. Sorry again!

Her Shizzyness

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:07 pm
-c4-cyberlink
shizuka_kage

Ooh. Good timing. Can you have Daniel meet everyone in the Stadium, too? Rei will be there to introduce you as one of the new teachers and split up the classes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:03 pm
shizuka_kage
-c4-cyberlink
shizuka_kage

Ooh. Good timing. Can you have Daniel meet everyone in the Stadium, too? Rei will be there to introduce you as one of the new teachers and split up the classes.
still busy with some things... i'll try to finish it as soon as possible  

-c4-cyberlink

LOL0800

5,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:05 pm
wait where is the stadium again  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:32 pm
is this for students or just gennin  

Karite The Reaper

Dapper Hunter

Her Shizzyness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:54 pm
No...it's for the students. The genin are now the responsibility of their jounin sensei.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:36 am
Alright, guys. This is going to be your first and last warning. Lately, there have been a disgusting amount of post deletions going in this village. I'm not sure whether you think that this isn't cheating or if perhaps you just think that I don't know who, what, when, and where this happens. News Flash: I do. The ironic thing is that I just banned someone today for post deletion. Does this tell you how important this is? Either stop your blatant cheating, or I will start banning people. We don't need members that badly.

On a slightly less annoying note: The Witch Market is now open. I need for someone to create a merchant character, so the position is up for bid. Those of you who are new to the guild need not apply. >_<

Her Shizzyness

-c4-cyberlink

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:07 am
nightzblade has been spoken to, it seems that it involved a huge lot of forgotten dice rolls sweatdrop i told him to make (forgot to roll) posts in the future  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:07 pm
I sincerly apologize. Now I have questions

If you fail to complete your training due to lose of hp do you pick up where you left off or start over?

Do the rewards constantly change or do they just keep adding up to what the should be in the profiles

can students train their kunai, shuriken, or weapon skill without buying the shuriken or kunais? I would like to but if not ok.

Umm also what counts as training exactly I know ken told us but I dont know if anything is all right with you in the village. Also I didnt know if there were certain rolls for things like

EX: 100 kicks eqauls dc:15
50 kicks equals dc: 10
10 kicks equals dc: 5
fail equals -2 hp
where all the students the stadiuam is quite empty.  

Karite The Reaper

Dapper Hunter

Sparky Lily

O.G. Shopper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:58 am
(Paws at Shizuka)

Was my profile ok or were you killed by my character's absurd sexy-ness!

Kirigakure ((Hidden Village of Mist)) [Water Country]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 604 605 606 607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff