[PRP]The Grounded meets the High Spirited (lame title?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 pm
He feet touched down on the warm earth but do to inertia her body flung forward and she tumbled gracelessly to the jungle's floor. "Oof." She grunted a mouth full of earth and looked up at him embarrassed. Trying to smile and make a joke of it she spat the dirt out and joked, "Well, I do like the earth." she kicked herself inwardly for saying something so silly.

"It is lovely, like being closed in the earth and on the surface all at once," she spoke as she clambered to her large paws and walked proudly over to him, "The flowers here are not quite like my gems..but they're beautiful in the same way." she took her eyes off of his purple pelt and looked around further.

"Flying and falling is exhausting!" she yawned the words out slowly, "Sorry." she added quickly, not wanting to seem like she complained. Oh how her social skills were getting an exercise.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:12 am
-His momentarily looks of concern as she fell faded as her words touched him, and amused grin lacing his features. He was after all, a very silly young god, so he took the joke quite happily, slinging one back with a wink of mild playfulness.- "Then I should hope one day you might like me."

-Listening to her words, he nodded in soft aggrement, only to laugh as her sudden confidement sounded. She was so much like the young children he met along his travels. Purring a little with contentment, he nodded.- "It can get tiring, I'm afraid. If you'd like to nap for awhile, I don't mind keeping watch."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:04 pm
She chuckled at his words and let out a deep throat yawn that slipped into a roar, "Mmm, a nap would be delightful." She padded over to him settling quite close. Flying was indeed tiring for a little chick that had never known the world around it.

She lay close closing her eyes, "It'll only be a moment's rest I promise." and with that she fell into a slumber, not like the slumber deep beneath the earth, but a more happy and excited to start again fresh. She snored lightly, and if need be could be easily brought back to consciousness.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff