Submit

Are you a team player?
Hobo Counter
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:04 am
For halloween i think i go as a bunny...what will you guys go as?*she asked looking around in the room*  
beadie09
"my you are sooo cute, my name is beadie, i'm new too. Would you like a paper bag hat, jared?"

Jared smiled sweetly and nodded at the chance to look more hobo-ish, "yes peez ... fank yew miss Beedy!" he replied politely as he stood infront of the couch and her.

Jared Valentine

beadie09

alice the fallen angel
beadie09
" Hi Alley, I'm dressed as a hobo might as well make use of it, right? this couch is sooo comfy."

sweatdrop Ive fallen asleep many times in the couch at the bar.. sometimes in the rafters,,,does that make me a hobo?*she asked slightly, getting of Beadie*

"hah, no I don't think so."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:06 am
beadie09
alice the fallen angel
beadie09
" Hi Alley, I'm dressed as a hobo might as well make use of it, right? this couch is sooo comfy."

sweatdrop Ive fallen asleep many times in the couch at the bar.. sometimes in the rafters,,,does that make me a hobo?*she asked slightly, getting of Beadie*

Hm, any ideas for a halloween custome? How does bunny sound?*she asked*  

alleycarpediem

beadie09

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:07 am
alice the fallen angel
beadie09
alice the fallen angel
beadie09

Hm, any ideas for a halloween custome? How does bunny sound?*she asked*

" i like bunnies, cute"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:08 am
Youll see,,, mrgreen  

alleycarpediem

beadie09

DBZJared
beadie09
"my you are sooo cute, my name is beadie, i'm new too. Would you like a paper bag hat, jared?"

Jared smiled sweetly and nodded at the chance to look more hobo-ish, "yes peez ... fank yew miss Beedy!" he replied politely as he stood infront of the couch and her.

"Ok, then" pulls out a bag and starts folding.  
alice the fallen angel
For halloween i think i go as a bunny...what will you guys go as?*she asked looking around in the room*

"yew alweady saw my penngin tostoom da nuthur day miss Awwey!" he giggled happily.

Jared Valentine

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:09 am
DBZJared
alice the fallen angel

"yew alweady saw my penngin tostoom da nuthur day miss Awwey!" he giggled happily.

And soon youll see my bunny custome Jared..*she said as she was so near she leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek..when she pulled up her mask*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:10 am
Finishes folding bag and puts it on jareds head,
"there you go, the very latest in hobo fashion!"

beadie09

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:12 am
*rummags through old magazines lying in a pile on the floor* hey! i found a National Geographic! *sits cross-legged on the floor and begins to read*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:16 am
beadie09
Finishes folding bag and puts it on jareds head,
"there you go, the very latest in hobo fashion!"

Jared giggled happily, reechin up an touchin hiz new hat, "fank yew miss Beedy, I luv it!" he exclaimed, hugging onto her leg as she sits on the couch. He straightened back up and gave Alley a kiss back as she leaned close, "I tan't wait to see yur bunny tostoom miss Awwey!" he replied.

Jared Valentine

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:18 am
Shotgun_Rae
*rummags through old magazines lying in a pile on the floor* hey! i found a National Geographic! *sits cross-legged on the floor and begins to read*

Jared looked over at the lady sitting on the floor, yet another new face. He toddled his way over, a little more confident having met so many nice people so far, smiling sweetly and jutting out his little hand for a handshake infront of the lady, "Hewo, I Jawed, wuss yur naym?" he asked with a giggle.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:19 am
...your so loveable...*she said as she sat down in the couch again, thinking about her bunny outfit,, she might could use it tomorrow,,, she bunny she was gonne be,, was kind like a villan..or super hero in a weird way*  

alleycarpediem

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:29 am
alice the fallen angel
...your so loveable...*she said as she sat down in the couch again, thinking about her bunny outfit,, she might could use it tomorrow,,, she bunny she was gonne be,, was kind like a villan..or super hero in a weird way*

Jared turned back to Alley and shrugged meekly, "I haf luv in my hart for everybudy ... I juss wish dat evurybudy felt da way yew do miss Awwey.." he mumbled a bit, looking at the floor.

~Archives~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff