Reply .:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.
(PRP) Control Mrost/Ryu'Rage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:25 pm
Silver eyes watched as Mrost maneuvered himself and thrust his body towards hers. She felt her balance weaken, her back hitting the ground that made her wince in pain as the tremble went up her spine. It hurt so bad, but part of her loved it, wanted more.

Rage felt his claws dig into her flesh, the blood running teh same cirmosn as that of her symbols upon her belt, teh same crimson that marked her wings and would never fade. The same crimson that fell to teh ground to mix in a small pool of Mrost's own blood.

She snarled, eyes narrowing, trying to push herself up, but he was too damn heavy. She wanted to fight, but she wanted control. She couldn't do this, she couldn't control herself past this point if she pushed herself further. Rage pleaded with her mind, to stop, stop the pain and agony. A growl escaped her throat again as she fought an itnernal battle, eyes closed, tears forming at the corners.

She hated crying.

Crying pained her, tears, real tears gave her pain, they made her remember the day she lost everything. She never cried real tears after that day, she seemed pplagued by teat day and forever more cried blood. She was made of blood fueled by rage, and thus blood tears fell from the corner of her eyes and fell over her cheeks.

She was sure Mrost would hate her now. Try to kill her, wish her dead. She wished herself dead sometimes in the darkness of the night. She damned her family for giving their life for hers, Rage sometimes believed her was not living, damned them for giving her a life to live for eternity without them.

Opening her eyes they were striking silver, her tears of blood not making any marks upon her eyes, she felt his claws in her flesh but paid no mind as the blood ran from the wounds, they would heal up soon enough, "I'm sorry Mrost...I'm sorry." She hoped he would understand, that that was the breaking point she would get to before she lsot control. That was where she would need his guidance, then, then perhaps she could feed his need for feathers (and blood evidently since he seemed to have liked the taste of the aura).

The black aura dissipated and turned into nothingness, going back within the one it had come from. Down within Rage where it would lay dormant till it would come out again either by her own desire, or someone making her will it forward.

She lay still under Mrost, wondered what he'd do to her, try to kill her...try to leave her there? What would come next...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:39 pm

Mrost gritted his teeth with the effort of keeping her pinned in place as the dark goddess struggled to free herself, digging his claws in further as she did so, the heady smell of blood again placing him in two locations in his head, the here and now and the back then. It was the tears that brought him back, seeming to draw him out of himself again and back to reality.

Unlike most, Mrost was indifferent to tears. He didn't see them as shameful or a weakness, they were just another facet of war, of the emotions that battles drew out. Still, he had never seen tears of blood before and it was this that he latched onto, this tiny unusual fact allowing himself to calm the flames of anger that had flared up in him, allowed the bloodlust to cool. He hated the feeling of that battle rage leaving him, it was like dying to him and he closed his eyes for a second as he took a deep, steadying breath and glanced back at Rage.

She was normal again, he could feel it in her manner, the tone of her words. So too was he, the twinges of pain in his shoulder merely a background noise to the hollowness. He shook his head at her, stating simply "Sorry? What for? Letting me breathe for just a little bit?" he laughed, grinning broadly, his tail waving in the air behind him.

He knew he was still pinning her, his black claws out, but was loathe to leave this empowering position until the feeling of adrenalin abated. When it did however, he pushed himself away, getting to his feet and shaking his mane out of his face. He looked tired, not from the fight but from actually feeling how much things changed between battle and normality.

"You are strong." he stated, the comment in itself one of the highest commendations he could give. "So don't apologise for anything."

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:50 pm
Her heart was beating fast and unsteady, she could feel every beat, every twinge of pain it was sending her. She damned her heart to hell, she had this problem since she was a child. Even her family could not treat the ill-functioning thing. She hated it, but tried to push it to teh side, yet with every breath it hurt, but she tried to not show weakness. She hated that in herself.

Rage watched him as he still pinned her, it was as if he was refusing to let go of something he had longed for, and didn't quite want to let go yet. Understandable, so she laid still, didn't move.

As he moved off from her she rolled over onto her side, pulling her eyes away from him for a moment to wince and cringe for a milasecond, then turn back to him. A faint smile was upon her face, he didn't seem mad, which gave her a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Mrost....I just wanted to show you, what I could do...like, what point I could get to..." she looked him over, and looked at his shoulder, her wounds were already healing, they would heal before the dawning of the next day. But could he heal himself as well?

She used her wings to wipe the blood tears away from her face, it was strange that her blood never stained her fur, but the blood on her feathers from her family would last for all time. Strange, but she would have to deal with it. She noticed Mrost was tired, perhaps some feathers could help him?

Rage was also curious as to where Mrost stayed, she did afterall want a home, she was looking forward to where he would take her. She walked over to him and extended a wing out to him, the faint smile still upon her. She felt bad she couldn't really smile fully for him, perhaps someday she could.

"Take some...I know you want some..." she said softly, still holding her wing close to him. She hoped he would realize he wouldn't have to pull them off anymore, unless he wanted to, it made no difference to Rage now if Mrost pulled them off or ripped them off with his fangs.

"Then perhaps...you could show me where we will go?" home, thats what she wanted to see. The place where she would be staying, though she did admit to herself, she was exhausted now, it was in her eyes and breath. Whenever she used her powers, it seemed to eat away at her and make her feel as if she would collapse.

That feeling made Rage have to sit next to Mrost, her head felt light, and she was a bit dizzy, perhaps he would want torest here, then go. Whatever he chose, Rage knew one thing;

She would follow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:09 pm

He smirked, nodding. "I understand." He didn't half mind her bipolar tendencies, he understood them and therefore accepted them.

His shoulder would be healed within the day, his regenerative abilities, as always proportional to the number of believers he had. He healed quicker these days but not as quick as some gods could. Still, the pain was refreshing and didn't bother him at all, even the violet blood was a reminder to him of the day's events and would be for a while.

Glancing at the offered wing, he grinned with a hint of gratefulness and carefully grabbed two feathers in his teeth and duly consumed them, looking much more content as a result. He looked amused as he commented "I'm too predictable"

Padding ahead a ways, he stretched his wings again lazily. "Well, I don't generally stay anywhere for very long. I have a home but it's one that I will only return to properly when life returns to it's halls." He grinned wryly "It's called the Citadel of Storms. It's in a place called Storm Valley, where my army once lived. I can show you it if you like, though you will not be beholden to live there." he curled his tail thoughtfully.

"As for where I live in the meantime, anywhere I choose to lay my head is my home. If you want to stick with me for a while, that is your choice as well." he wasn't about to try and drag anyone anywhere. He stretched casually and winced at the pain in his shoulder "Though maybe it'd be best if we relaxed for a bit, that was a surprisingly draining fight, mentally more than anything else."

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:19 pm
Rage let Mrost take the feathers without a second thought, he liked them,so he had choice to have them whenever he pleased as far as she was concerned. "Not predictable, I just know you like them...you can have them whenever you wish," she said with a nod, flicking her tail to the side.

"You see...I don't like them really, can't get rid of them...the red is the blood of my family...a constant reminder of my past..." had she said that already? Damn her memory... "So you can have as many as you wish Mrost."

Watching him pad a little bit aways and stretched she watched, went to stand but waited a moment, the dizzyness had not left her yet. She felt like if she stood up too quickly, she might fall over nad faint...which is something she didn't want to do, not at all.

How he described this place, where his army used to be, it sounded strange, but he also traveled as well. She also did remember him saying she could go off on her own if she wished. But for now, she would rather be at his side, afterall, he was the first she had ever come across that could control the rage within her own body.

"I would like to stay with you Mrost, if thats alright..." she hoped it would be, feeling like she could maybe stand she pushed herself up and walked over to Mrost, then laid down beside him, looking up with silver hues,she had her left wing outstretched a bit if he wished for more feathers.

"Yes, realxing sounds good...I'm tired...it drains me...the use of my powers...." So tired, but she wished to stay awake a bit longer, in case Mrost wished to go to another place to rest and sleep. "Mrost," she spoke softly, almost in question, "what did...you think of them?" she asked, referring to her powers. She wondered if her thought they were useful to him at all, if they could help him.

Perhaps they could.

But all she knew at this point was that Mrost was strong adn unique, and the only one alive she knew that could control the darkness within.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:29 am

Mrost nodded, he'd be only too glad to help her get rid of those feathers often, the blood gave them an interesting taste, one that he couldn't get enough of. Eir's feathers were the dame but impossibly different, the pale goddess' feathers tasting like pure, clear water in the stead of blood. Both were incredibly addictive. It was still unlucky that Rage couldn't get rid of them permanently, a constant reminder to her. His only reminder of a painful time in his life was the massive sigma-shaped scar on his forehead left behind from his betrayal and consequential death at the hands of an ally. He hid it under the steel of his helmet and didn't have to look at it often though he could feel it was there. "I'll take you up on that offer no doubt."

At her request to stay here with him, he simply nodded. He would never admit it, not even to his nearest and dearest friends, but the god, being a god of war and armies, took solace in the precence of others in the dead of night. Solitude brought nightmares but the company of comrades brought nothing but the pleasant rest of those who know that someone else is helping to watch their back. "Yes, it's alright."

With another last stretch, one that made pain lance across his shoulder again rather pleasantly, he flopped down into the grass, curling his tail around to his paws. Resting his head on his large armoured paws, he looked thoughtful before replying. "Yes, I think they could be very useful indeed. I fight best when I'm furious and that rage of yours is passive. It's like a drug. An infusion of sheer power to me."

"Very useful. Very useful indeed."

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:38 am
Rage was glad that she could at least feed Mrost's hunger for feathers, it would be good for the both of them, and he seemed to appreciate the gesture. He also seemed to appreciate her power, funny, how others like another's powers better then the one controlling them...so strange. But relieving also.

She adored her powers sometimes, when she needed to protect herself, use the aura as a weapon that burned, it also helped nourish her when she was too far from any water, too weak to fly to any place that might have food to help her live on the way she was. Though she knew feeding her own rage was dangerous, sometimes she just had to, no choice but to live.

Watching him with silver eyes, she watched as he laid downon teh earth below their paws and rested his head on his paws. Yes, rest sounded nice. He liked her powers and thought them useful as well. Perhaps tonight she might sleep at peace for once. It seemed like an eternity since she had slept without the nightmares, they plagued her with no end.

Padding over to Mrost she lay down close to him, but gave him a bit of space as well, not to crowd him of course. She lay on her side, but faced him, just watching him for a moment, His armor was grand, she wondered how he had aquired such a thing, and what might lay beneath them.
"Well then, perhaps its good we shall be on the same side then opposites....though my darker half enjoyed it quite much," she said softly with a faint smile, she didenjoy it. Being up against such a power was thrilling.

"Thank you Mrost...for giving me a chance..." she said quietly, she could feel sleep crowing upon her, she outstretched one of her wings so it laid again Mrost's side somewhat, without feathers on his own wings, he might get cold, so he could use her wing for either warmth or a food source.

Perhaps the nightmares would cease tonight.

Perhaps she might find peace.

.:. Shadows of Africa Guild .:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces