Why do YOU like Dark? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:54 am
darkdark7
of course not heart omg i nearly screamed out loud when i saw him w/o a shirt on! O.o *instant daydream*

. . . *snaps out of it* whoa, what? oh yeah, i have a pic of dark-san on my comp in nothing but his swim trunks heart heart

and hes the only thing i see if i ever have to escape the world and go to my happy place...it sounds childish, but believe me, it works

Oh....Ive seen that picture of Dark..*thinks about it and faints*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:47 pm
D.M.girl
darkdark7
of course not heart omg i nearly screamed out loud when i saw him w/o a shirt on! O.o *instant daydream*

. . . *snaps out of it* whoa, what? oh yeah, i have a pic of dark-san on my comp in nothing but his swim trunks heart heart

and hes the only thing i see if i ever have to escape the world and go to my happy place...it sounds childish, but believe me, it works

O.o i found it on google and my friend thought i was crazy...i was spazzing out and screaming to her about it for ten full minutes cool
but oh yeah, that pic accompanies me almost everywhere i go ninja heart heart  

darkdark7

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:58 pm
darkdark7
D.M.girl
darkdark7

O.o i found it on google and my friend thought i was crazy...i was spazzing out and screaming to her about it for ten full minutes cool
but oh yeah, that pic accompanies me almost everywhere i go ninja heart heart

I keep a picture of Dark in my my binders so it's like I always bring him with me to school or anywhere else I go. And if I'm eating or going to a resturant or party of something else..I usually bring a manga to read because I get easily bored...Yet my cousins always make fun of me for obsessing over him..BUT I CAN'T HELP IT xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:39 pm
I like Dark because when he uses his black wings in his theif outfit he looks so cool... and that he is Daisuke's alter-ego... ^__^;  

Qutikyri

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:23 pm
si si^^ the wings r so cool =^.^=  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:29 pm

Yes, the wings are quite a popular feature. xp
~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:58 pm
i've always remembered Dark for his awesome purple hair, but alot of people know him for his black wings... But either way... those features are still awesome! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:10 pm
si^^

i dont know if ive posted this in the guild or not yet, but im thinking about cosplaying as dark-san at the next animecon when it comes back to my city next october. itll require a LOT of hairgel...  

darkdark7

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:47 pm
You already posted it but its ok. Ive alway wanted to go to an anime convention... But alot of people say I'm to young ><  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:53 pm
The LAst time I wEnt To the coNvEntiOn,withOUt KnoWiNg One Of Our Friend coSplayed as DArk And MY FriendS teasEd Me The whole Time SinCE i lovE Dark So MUch..I even HAve HIS pOster...xD Thus I wAs sTuck WiTH Him The WhoLe Day sweatdrop redface

dragon_girl07

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:18 pm
dragon_girl07
The LAst time I wEnt To the coNvEntiOn,withOUt KnoWiNg One Of Our Friend coSplayed as DArk And MY FriendS teasEd Me The whole Time SinCE i lovE Dark So MUch..I even HAve HIS pOster...xD Thus I wAs sTuck WiTH Him The WhoLe Day sweatdrop redface

That's an interesting situation. o_o;
~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:30 pm
YoU ThInk?

The pErsoN That cospLAyeD Dark waS KinDA Cute BUt He's enGAged.

hE's proBAbly gOing to get MArRied soMewheRe ThIs YeaR,Not SuRe when...

toO BAd he'S Not coMInG Back. domokun

And i Hope TheRE will Be More Dark COSplayeRs NExt yEAr,and hOpefully TheiR gOod At It

dragon_girl07

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:36 pm
dragon_girl07
YoU ThInk?

The pErsoN That cospLAyeD Dark waS KinDA Cute BUt He's enGAged.

hE's proBAbly gOing to get MArRied soMewheRe ThIs YeaR,Not SuRe when...

toO BAd he'S Not coMInG Back. domokun

And i Hope TheRE will Be More Dark COSplayeRs NExt yEAr,and hOpefully TheiR gOod At It

Aww man...the good ones are always taken. >.<

And yes...more cosplayers would be awesome. 3nodding
~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:42 pm
TOo BAd MOstLy cosplaYeRs Here coSPlay As fiNAl FAntAsy,NAruto,kIngdom heArts, And bleach ChaRaCteRs.. xp

dragon_girl07

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:44 pm
dragon_girl07
TOo BAd MOstLy cosplaYeRs Here coSPlay As fiNAl FAntAsy,NAruto,kIngdom heArts, And bleach ChaRaCteRs.. xp

xd I wouldn't know...I've never been to an anime convention. ^_^;

That is too bad, though.
~Zakura-chan

The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out