Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Giggling Pear! [Retired FW 09] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 am
Juni finishes off her cookie whilst looking around at the busywork.

"Looks like the elves are back." biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:33 am
Jam-JulLison
Jam-Jul Lison then hears the request of Avatar34. He quickly perks up a little and runs around the room looking for the pumkin juice. After a minuted of searching he finds it. He then runs acrossed the room searching for a goblit. He eventualy finds a large gold one and grabs it. He quickly carries it over to the pumkin juice and poors some into the Goblit until the Goblit is full. He then carefully carries it over to Avatar34 and hands it to her. As he does this he says, "Here you go mam"

Thanks so much! I have to get back to class I'll see you all later.

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:28 pm
Jam-JulLison
Jam-Jul Lison says to Reese_Roper, "Jam-Jul has been a bad elf." He then pulls free and runs back over to the wall and bangs his head against the wall this time saying over and over, "Bad Jam-Jul"

(OOC: My inspiration comes from the great Dobby. lol)

Many of us do! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:53 pm
Achiba pops her head into the kitchens. "Hello...?"
No one answers so she wanders in, scuffing her feet as she crosses to the other side of the room. "Achi has no one to talk to..." she mutters to herself sadly.

Achiba

GuardianAmy

Alien Veteran

20,900 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:32 pm
After a long silence Amy decides to set up a little table filled with sweets and juices. "Misses can choose what she likes." Amy smiles really big and scurries over to Achi.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:55 pm
*peeks shyly into the Kitchens* *a hand pushes her lightly into the room*

*sees all the other elves working and fiddles with her tea cozy nervously* *she notices the elf that seems to be in charge and approaches her*(IceeWitch).

Ummms...hello...*bows* I just got work today...I ams pleased to meet you. Is theres anything that needs to be done? Or cleaning...I does well with cleaning things.

(OOC: I figure since I just got accepted today...I'd come in as if I was new. I also need to get the hang of role-playing again..I'm kind of rusty)  

Sylvie Windren

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:11 am
Alicia elf is very very happy!

*Hi Amy, Uma, and Achi!. I is very pleased to be meeting you!*
*Alicia elf only asks that you shows respect to the masters and mistresses, and have fun even though we elves aren't supposed to be having fun..we can do it here! There is much to be doing here! We elves are never being bored here!*
(It's fine Ume)

I may be lurking for the next couple of days anyway xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:44 pm
*nods and runs off to help the other elves* *runs over to the sink and climbs up onto a stool* *begins to dry plates that another elf has washed*  

Sylvie Windren

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:23 pm
*begins to help Ume*
So is you liking HPGoG much?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:59 pm
((Achiba, I have funny story for you. I was supposed to be doing a report on Arecibo, but I didn't have my paper, so I was trying to remember what is was I was researching. I kept thinking it was Achiba, and when I figured out it was Arecibo, I wasn't sure where I got Achiba from. Then I saw your name, and I was like, "Dude, Deja vu!"))

Reese_Roper

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:15 pm
"Hello Avatar34, good to see you again," Mystic replies with a smile.

After several moments spent in deep thought about desserts, Mystic suddenly realizes that a little house elf was busy setting up a table of sweets for her. "Oh no, I'm so sorry Amy, I must have zoned out for a moment. These desserts look amazing, thank you!" She smiles and picks up a delicious-looking chocolate pastry.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:14 pm
Jam-Jul approaches Mystic and says, "Miss, would you like something to drink?"  

Jam-JulLison

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:29 pm
IceeWitch
*begins to help Ume*
So is you liking HPGoG much?

Is very friendly here...much better than mys old place of work. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:07 pm
Jam-JulLison
Jam-Jul approaches Mystic and says, "Miss, would you like something to drink?"

Mystic swallowed some pastry and smiled. "Actually, Amy has already set some up for me, so I'm good. Thank you for asking though. You elves are doing a wonderful job."  

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:58 am
*alicia elf will be editing the current elves post with those who have posted*  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff