Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandrei
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:29 pm
Hook's ship

Ienzo nodded gratefully at the older man, following in tow after the bridge extended. Upon stepping foot on the deck, he felt a strange sense of Deja vu. Had he been here before? The teen shook the feeling off as much as he could. He couldn't have been here before.... could he? Blue eyes scanned the deck, looking for anything that looked even remotely dangerous. Didn't seem like they were in harm's way just yet.

Good thing too, they needed the breather.

The more he kept walking, the more the ship became more familiar. A nagging feeling had formed at the back of his mind by then, and it was becoming rather irritating. He turned a corner, spying Cloud and Aerith standing by a doorway. Ah, so that's where they had run off to. Ienzo caught up, footsteps careful and quiet upon the wooden floorboards.

Poking his head in the doorway, and after his eyes adjusted to the sudden light change, he noticed the three girls in the room. A thin eyebrow quirked, curious.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:03 pm
Hook's Ship - Cabin

Leon followed Ienzo onto the creaking ship. Who would use this kind of technology? Did they have nothing better? The man kept a tight grip on his Revolver. The deck was so empty… why? He could almost feel the eyes of the crew upon him but why weren’t they appearing? Why hide? A responsible crew would surely see who is boarding their ship, right?

All thoughts dissipated when he saw Ienzo run over the Cloud and Aerith. There were voices and it was dark past the doorway.

“What’s going on?” Leon inquired, looking about. He peered past Cloud into the room that Zexion darted into. There were three girls within. He heard their voices and they were far too feminine to be anything else. Then his eyes adjusted to the light… and…

There she stood. The same dark brown hair that he had run his fingers through before. It was always so soft and fine. The same pale complexion… the same dark eyes… it was her. It was really her. After all these long years. How was this possible? Was it real?

“Rinoa!” The SeeD pushed through the crowd in front of the door and rushed up to Rinoa. Leon did not even stop to notice who else may be in the room. There might not have been anyone else around at all. It was just him and her.

Gloved hands took hold of her small ones and tightened gently. He could not look at her in the eyes. He just stared downwards, at their hands, and quietly uttered, “Is it really you, Rinoa?”

Skwinky
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:17 pm
Hook's Ship - Cabin

Rinoa was just about to ask if Selphie was sugar-poisoned, or something, when something far more....amazing entered. Well, maybe not amazing, but at that point, the sight of Squall's familiar face had stunned her into silence, driving all thoughts away from her mind.

He was as handsome as ever; his hair was longer, but it was quite all right, and that face...the entire world fell away from them when he came up to her, and Rinoa remembered his touch. It was always so warm, so comforting, and she had always wondered at his outwardly cool exterior...how could someone with hands so gentle and warm possibly be as cold as it was rumored to be?

It's not a dream, is it? She thought dazedly, looking down at their hands. The rope burns still stung, which meant that she probably wasn't asleep, which meant that...

"Oh, Hyne..." Rinoa breathed, feeling tears spring to her eyes. How long had it been, really? A year? More than a year? She had missed him so terribly...

Reaching up, her hand slid against his smooth cheek, brushing back the russet hair that covered the side of his face. He still felt the same, and it was almost as if he hadn't been gone from her at all. He was here now, and...and for once she could think of nothing else to say to him.

'I miss you' sounded so...minor now, and there were no words to describe just what, exactly, she was feeling right now.

"Squall..." she whispered, her voice almost cracking in the purest of relief and an entire range of emotions that overwhelmed her. With that soft word spoken Rinoa threw her arms around him in an intimate embrace, heated tears spilling against his jacket.

Squall....you're finally, finally here.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:30 pm
Hook's Ship - Cabin

This couldn’t be a dream, could it? After living through nightmare after nightmare, it couldn’t be a dream… But it was really Rinoa. Her soft warm touch, one that Leon gladly welcomed. He closed his eyes as he felt her hand graze across his cheek.

No… this was really real. It was finally the two of them again. No Ultimecia, no SeeD, no Sorceresses… just the two of them after these long hard years.

He finally felt… whole.

But he had kept her waiting for so long in Sinai, in Balamb. Who was there to keep her company? Zell? Selphie? Quistis? Irvine? All their friends? He had hoped they kept her happy. He really did.

“Rinoa… I’m…” He just didn’t know what to say. Would could you say to someone you have longed to see for years? He really tried his best to get back to her but after the Heartless came to Radiant Garden all those years ago…

He gave up on her and everyone. Fully and completely. He thought that maybe he could finally meet an end if he defeated the Heartless. If he protected everyone else like he would, maybe it would be the same as protecting her.

But it wasn’t.

He gave up hope the whole time. He gave up on her… on Rinoa. How could someone love a person like that? Why did she still love him? He didn’t deserve anything now. Not after what he had done… Not after he had deserted her.

Grey eyes cast downwards. He couldn’t even look at Rinoa anymore. Leon had waited for this moment for so long only to find grief. He couldn’t think of anything to say… anything to do.

Look what he had done. He was lost again.

Skwinky
Vice Captain

carameldusk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:39 am
"N-Neverland?" Yuna stuttered out as the blonde-haired man answered her. Even the fact that he addressed her with 'ma'am' flew over her head as stories of pirates and the lost boys and tinkerbell came back to her. And yet, it cannot be the Neverland of Peter Pan that Lulu liked to tell her of night after night, can it? That Neverland exists only in books where people can fly using pixie dust and a boy never grows up. Telling him that he must be mistaken would be rude, however, so Yuna left it at that as she witnesses the reunion of two people she supposes are Rinoa and Squall.

Watching them makes her miss Tidus, somewhat, but she knows that he is out there and whatever happens, she will be able to find him, so she lets herself a little smile as she watches the couple. She turns to Selphie and gives the bubbly girl a wide smile, "Hi Selphie, I'm Yuna."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:52 am
Rinoa held on to him tightly before she pulled away, sensing Squall's emotions. It was all in the way he stood, the way he held her, the way he didn't look at her...

"Squall...look at me..." Her brows furrowing gently, Rinoa reached for him again. Why did he look so...broken, still? Shouldn't he be happy? Why couldn't Squall look at her properly?

Confused, she gently tilted his face towards her, forcing him to meet her own eyes. His eyes were still as gray as ever, the same shade Rinoa had always remembered in her dreams and her memories, yet it was still so much more beautiful, and held a sadness that both broke her heart and surprised her at the same time.

She didn't know what had gone on in the years that they had been separated, but it didn't look like they were kind on him, either. "Squall," she whispered, her heart hurting for him, hurting for what he'd probably gone through. "I'm here...I'll always be here, remember...."

Comforting him, Rinoa tenderly tucked an errant lock of hair behind his ear, admiring his exquisite features and smiling even as she felt the sting of tears once again. "I told you to look for me when you're lost, didn't I? You'll always find me." Of course, that wasn't meant literally, but did Squall understand?

Did he know?

She would always be there, just like Squall always was for her, even when they were separated. And now that they were together again....  

queen_qing
Crew

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:42 pm
Aerith was about to anwser Rinoa when Leon made his way into the room. The Cetra decided that it would be rude to interrupt, she could speak with the other woman later.

She looked at Selphie, who like she was on some sort of mega sugar high, "Hm? Destiny Islands? So you know Sora?" Aerith didn't know what to make about the part with Rinoa saying werid stuff. So...she neglected that part, if this girl was from Sora's homeworld...then maybe the islands were being attacked again.

But what about that other girl? Aerith turned her attention to her, "Yuna, is it...? Do you know how you got here?" if her world was being attacked by heartless too....

it looks like they had alot of work to do....

First things first. Aerith really wanted to get off that ship and look for assistance elsewhere. She didn't like the looks of it at all, "Uh...maybe we should leave. Before whoever tied you all up comes back..." she walked over to the door. Aerith looked at Squall and Rinoa and was about to suggest leaving.

She turned to Cloud, "I really don't have the heart to break that up." she whispered, "I think I'll stick a note on his back saying that we left to find better help..." she grinned. Trying to throw some humor at the blond.

He seriously needed to laugh more....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:26 am
Hook's Ship - Cabin

Leon pulled away just enough to listen to Rinoa’s command and looked into those deep brown eyes. Oh how he missed those eyes. They reflected everything that he felt for this woman. Her euphoria… her sorrow… her rage… everything.

And she forgave him. She really did.

But then she started to weep. Oh look what he had done now. How could he hurt her so? The man pulled Rinoa in an even tighter embrace than before. He could feel her warm tears slowly stain his shirt. How could he make her cry?

“And I’ll never leave you again…” Leon whispered. A hand reached up and rested on the back of Rinoa’s head, stroking her hair ever so gently. He lightly rested his head against her’s, feeling her soft hair upon his cheek. He missed her. He missed her. How could he have given up on her?

He will never make that mistake again.

“I promise.”

Skwinky
Vice Captain

carameldusk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:17 am
Yuna quickly turns to the woman who addressed her. She looks at the woman all in pink for a moment, in awe of the other's gracefulness. Aerith reminds her so much of Lulu; her beauty and feminine traits. She blinks a few times before stuttering an answer, "Oh! Yes, I'm Yuna!" She clears her throat before continuing, "I came here because there were creatures, Heartless, attacking people..." at this she bows her head sadly, "We really didn't know what to do, there were so many of them." Looking up at Aerith, she gives the woman a hopeful smile,"we thought that maybe someone out there can help us."

Following Aerith as she walks out the room, Yuna lets out a hushed giggle at Aerith's comment on the couple. She steals another glance at the couple before stepping out of the room. As much as she misses Tidus, she cannot find any sadness in watching the couple. Besides, she will find him soon, and even the thought makes her so happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:02 pm
Hook's Ship--Hold

"I really don't have the heart to break that up. I think I'll stick a note on his back saying that we left to find better help..." Cloud heard Aerith whisper while she grinned. Cloud smiled lightly at the prospect. She had such a nice sense of humor...though very different from his. And such a nice smile....

"Well, I guess it would work. We'd probably find land by the time he noticed it, though," Cloud joked back sarcastically.

xWhisperingxDismayx

Trae prodigy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:16 pm
Hook's Ship-Hold

Aerith laughed, "I guess you're right! Oh well, they can catch up if they want" she looked back at the two to see if they had drifted back down to reality yet....nope. Oh well. She guessed she'd just have to wait until they were done.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:59 pm
Hook's ship, Hold

Very suddenly, Ienzo felt very out of place. Leon had obviously found someone very dear to his heart, and Cloud and Aerith joked happily on the side about it. The small teen looked over at the other two girls, Selphie and Yuna, respectively. They seemed nice enough, really. He walked over, intent on getting them and then following Aerith and Cloud out. The pair had been right about getting some help and getting the three previously bound girls out of this dark room.

"Yuna, Selphie, my name's Ienzo." He inclined his head just a little bit, dismayed when he found that Yuna was just a smidge taller than he was. "I don't mean to rush either of you, but we should get going. Whoever put you down here had a reason."

Xandrei
Vice Captain

queen_qing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:45 pm
“I promise.”

Rinoa moved ever closer, savouring his warmth and the security that she had missed for so long. He still felt the same, as if the entire world could collapse and as long as he was here, it would all be all right.

"Squall," she whispered, her heart swelling in joy at his promise. She knew that she was probably grinning like an idiot, but she didn't care. He was here, and he'd promised that he would never leave her again!

Feeling his familiar touch once more and leaning further into it, the young woman had quite forgotten about the others in the cabin until she heard snippets of conversation.

A tad bit embarrassed that she had neglected to address all of them, Rinoa reluctantly pulled away from Squall. Darn it, she had gone without him for so long, and it seemed like such a herculean effort to just move away.

Nevertheless, she slipped her hand into his gloved ones - why was he always wearing gloves? - and smiled at the others a tad bit sheepishly. "Um...Hi. I'm Rinoa...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:37 am
Yuna smiles happily at Ienzo as he offered her a handshake, not really realizing his dismay about her height, "Nice to meet you, Ienzo!" She practically chirps out. She is just so delighted at knowing Tidus to really be out there for her to find that it takes much effort to stop herself from jumping and dancing around right there and then. Even Ienzo's suggestion cannot make her smile falter, "I agree, we should go!"

Hearing the feminine voice from behind her, Yuna hops around to face the beautiful dark-haired woman who was reuniting with a man who must be her lover. She lets out a chuckle at the woman's sheepish smile, "I'm Yuna, pleased to meet you, Rinoa," all the women here are so beautiful, Yuna feels rather inferior. Other times, she would be biting her lower lip awkwardly all the time, but not now. She is way too happy right now.  

carameldusk

MiwaFujiwara

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:01 am
"Hi, Mr. Ienzo, I'm Selphie!!!" Rather than extend her hand out for a conventional greeting, she skipped over and gave Ienzo a bear hug. "It's really great to meet you!!! And you're right....this place gives me the creeps. I wanna go back to the Islands now!!"

When she stepped away from the diminitutive youth, she repeated the same greeting to Yuna, who she hadn't noticed previously. "Hi, I'm Selphie, what's your name?" Before the ex-summoner could respond, she had turned around to the direction of her raven-haired friend and the new guy. "Hi Miss Rinoa, who's your boyfriend.....?"

One look of the newcomer and she was immediately reminded of her dream. Holy cow, that guy looks like the man with the wierd sword from my dream. This is getting too wierd........ She moved closer to the woman and tugged at her sweater jacket. "Um, Miss Rinoa....your boyfriend looks a lot like someone from my dream too.....I'm kinda scared now..."

Kingdom Hearts II: [A] [H]eart [R]eborn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff