Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Airsoft Regiment
Damned 10-year olds messing up airsoft... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:22 am
goenow
all in favor say aye.

Aye.

in favor of what? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:39 pm
all in favor to what miss cat61986 said above. very nice piece.  

goenow

Ambidextrous Giraffe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:05 am
What cat said was completely ******** retarded so Im not going with a +1 or anything, thats just ignorant, there are kids not legal, more mature and more educated than you guys, A 17 year old kid passed all of his college classes and is already in medical school, so you saying all kids are terrible, means you dont know anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:29 am
Ambidextrous Giraffe
cat61986
it's not only the springers. sometimes kids might be dragged in by their dads, and the dads want their boys to not be wusses any more, and make them take up an aeg to be more "manly". like the dads dont wanna be disappointed or whatever. or the kids get their divorced moms to buy it because the moms want to be the only parent the kid needs, so she buys whatever gun the child wants. what sucks is that the child goes for whatever looks cool or sounds cool (they're ******** too influential, sometimes), and they go and get their parents to buy something that they dont even know how to use. they only go by tv/movies.

in general....it's the kids....not the fact that they got springers....but that they hav ANY gun in general because of the dumbass parents that see it as a toy.

ah, and the lousy retailers that wanna get an easy buck and want the guns out of the store at 300%+ profit on shitty-a** guns. they need to be shot as well.
What cat said was completely ******** retarded so Im not going with a +1 or anything, thats just ignorant, there are kids not legal, more mature and more educated than you guys, A 17 year old kid passed all of his college classes and is already in medical school, so you saying all kids are terrible, means you dont know anything.

First of all, this entire thread is talking about generalizations about the type of people who create problems with innapropriatly using airsoft both directly and indirectly (mostly using the guns in the wrong way and adults giving guns to underage kids). Saying that there's a 17-year-old in med school doesn't have any bearing on the topic. There's always an exception to any argument that involves such a wide scope.

Second, cat was just talking about how sometimes there are reasons why the parents are ignorant/stupid. I'm not going to say that I agree with those points, but I am comfortable saying that there's bound to be a few cases of that happening somewhere in this country at the very least.

Finally, get off your high horse about everyone being "ignorant." It's very irritating seeing someone trying to argue their point like they're the only one who knows the truth.  

Mobius08

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:43 pm
Ambidextrous Giraffe

no one mentioned all... well all the immature kids that do have airsoft gun that do not treat them like real fire arms;; then fine all of em

not the one or 500 17 yos that finished college courses and are in med school or engr;; wow give him a gun and puff if he has no real gun training, he may be a genius but hes a gun idiot and dangerous

in this case im taking a post from xavier's thoughts
Be careful who you take to the range. Teach proper gun handling at home prior to the novice's first range trip. They might be a mild mannered liberal elementary school teacher, but without a little prior education before arriving at the range, they may become a full blown idiot with a gun.

The purpose of Idiots with Guns is not to humiliate, but to educate. Over the years we have seen photos of people who, upon picking up a gun, just cannot resist pointing it at something they should not, with their finger on the trigger. This is usually the camera, another person, or themselves. These photos are often difficult to google up, because of the pages they are shown on. If you have archived any of these photos, feel free to send them in to bayouroversATjamDOTrrDOTcom

The Four Rules
1. All firearms are loaded
2. Never let the muzzle of a firearm point at anything you are not willing to destroy
3. Keep your finger off the trigger unless your sights are on the target
4. Be sure of your target and what is behind it

sure an adult;; but im sure u can find kids in this link too, adults shouldnt be in here (let alone among the gun owner's ranks) but kids definitely shouldnt be in here http://idiotswithguns.blogspot.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:50 pm
Ambidextrous Giraffe

User Image

Me for example.

I'm 17, and I'm very active in the CANADIAN airsoft community (It's stricktly 18+.. Lol)

I'm told by many that I'm more mature than a handful of a people that play.
User Image

Amos V2.1
Vice Captain

Tosuto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:28 pm
im 17 and i have friends who would pull this s**t on me, but only because they know i almost never go outside without one gun or another. now, i dont bring them to school or anywhere but places i play or my backyard, im not that stupid, but seriously, firing on an unarmed target is just pathetic. that kid could have owned their asses if he had a weapon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:00 pm
No offense, but shooting an unarmed kid, taking guns to school, those are just as irresponsible as carrying your gun with you everywhere you go.

When a firearm even airsoft is not being used, it should be in its case, saftey on and if you have one a barrel plug/cap.  

KarbonCopy
Captain

Tosuto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:42 pm
im not saying i keep anything serious with me, only a p.o.c. walmart gun, and then thats only in my own backyard  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:48 pm
So, pretty much if you're in your backyard, you have a gun with you. That's nice, but nearly irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Airsoft guns should indeed be locked up when not in use, as otherwise the potential for mishap is overwhelming.  

KeeperoftheBongs

KarbonCopy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:54 am
Guns are guns are guns.

I was shot in the chest from almost point blank range with a high powered pellet rifle, because the user didnt take it seriously and was not practicign gun safety.
The wound was seriously millimetres away from my heart. Not saying it was fatal, but its not hard to puncture a lung or go into the heart.

So whether or not you're carrying a peice of crap wallmart gun, or a systema upgraded Rifle thats firing hot, you should ALWAYS practice gun safety. trigger locks, barrel covers, if you can take the battery out, never leave a magazine in the gun etc.

I dont think I have to go into all the gun rules do I? Just ask your Dad.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:03 pm
Any kind of gun shouldn't be treated as toy except toy guns. Little kids can't handle the responsibility of something that can deal damage if unprotected.  

K-Shank

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:07 am
KarbonCopy

I dont think I have to go into all the gun rules do I? Just ask your Dad.

i wont rag on any canadians at this point... only americans

the asking dad part is the question;; only reason why so many kids have airsoft and are going around stupid with em atm is because the dads and moms are uneducated and "stupid" they dont kno the difference between a GUN and an airsoft GUN  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:16 pm
NEWSFLASH:

I've moved to a new home. And one day, while getting out of our car and walking towards my apartment, I hear the ricochets of kids playing airsoft in the complex behind me. I look up...NO EYE PROTECTION. Now, it's bad enough to play airosft in public- But with no eye protection?

I do beleive I have a plan, but considering the general region of California...their parents might have their own guns. REAL ones. (My plan doesn't involve anyone getting hurt.)  

Master Sergeant Luigi

AlbaZeroEX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:26 pm
Master Sergeant Luigi
NEWSFLASH:

I've moved to a new home. And one day, while getting out of our car and walking towards my apartment, I hear the ricochets of kids playing airsoft in the complex behind me. I look up...NO EYE PROTECTION. Now, it's bad enough to play airosft in public- But with no eye protection?

I do beleive I have a plan, but considering the general region of California...their parents might have their own guns. REAL ones. (My plan doesn't involve anyone getting hurt.)

shoot first ask questions later  
Gaian Airsoft Regiment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces