Submit

Are we coming to the end times?
  yes
  no
View Results

Curium

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:33 pm
Haven923
Yah, whatever.... Heaven Vs. 'Them' Better? >.< Yah, and South Vietnam dosn't have any nukes and never will. SV is full of scared people. NV is the one we have to worry about. We actually have a treaty with SV (Get lost in the abbr.?)

Okay, first of all, VIETNAM IS ONE COUNTRY! Secondly, I believe you mean NK and SK (north korea and south korea). Yes, SK does not have nukes. Just because the nuclear proliferation act says that countries can not produce nukes doesn't mean that they listen to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:33 pm
we're really close to the end times i mean everything comming into place. Isreal, the wars, the doctorines by bad ppl (must be honest here DA VINCI CODE IS BAD!!!!), and all the other things

i dont know nor does anyone, exept the lord wen he comes and wen the rapture comes but we all need to be readycuz its gonna happen  

pnai_pride777

kuwabara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:27 pm
techniclly yes the end times are coming but as someone stated(on the first page) when a world leader come up with a world peace plan then its rapidly coming to an end  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:18 pm
Oy. History shows us that everytime someone thought it was the end of the world it turned out to be false and it goes for this time now too. I point to this Biblical verse for your question:

1 Thessalonians 5

1Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.  

LittlePinky82

LittlePinky82

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 pm
Siren of Saturn
Yes..it's so hard because Jesus says he will come like a theif in the night...not knowing the day or hour. My dad is talking about it alot and we had a message about it last week. I just hope that if he is coming soon...that we will be ready.

Why should you need to be ready? If you're called to God you just go whether it's death or what have you. You shouldn't have to prepare yourself because you should already know that it's coming sooner or later and should be ready when the day comes whenever that is. NOBODY knows. It was not even revealed to John during the writing of "Revelation." He wasn't allowed to know. People predicting the end of the world based on Revelation is like people trying to predict the world based on Nostradomus and his predictions. It doesn't work. Both are too vague. Everything that happens in Revelation either is happening, has happened or will happen. It's familiar things that we all know from each generation and time frame. That's why you can not predict the end of the world. It could happen in the next few minutes or the next few centuries.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 pm
LRD_nick
And everyone was saying 6/6.06 was the end.
cool rolleyes

I believe it was Jon Stewart on the "Daily Show" who pointed out that it's actually 6/6/2006 and not 6/6/6. God doesn't work on oopsies.  

LittlePinky82

Sergeant Johnson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:28 pm
dragonlove_48
I think we are, but I'm also not gonna be disapointed if we arn't. I'd say if a world leader arises and makes evryone make peace with evryone else, then I'd start putting the bibles predictions above evrything else. again though, we have to remember that the pharisees misinterperted the prophesies, and it caused them to miss their fulfillment. Personally think we'll come to that time in the next generation or so, but I'm careful about saying that. I could be misinterperting things.
I believe we(true Christians) will be raptured before that...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:53 am
I beleave we are already in the end of times.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

[. Angel Of Alchemy .]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:05 am
Hm. I think it is, but then again people felt the same way during WWII and in the 70's. The end of the world has been excpetced to happen in almost every generation, and it doesn't.

I feel though, if you consider global warming and the Mid-East Crisis fractors, then it is a strong possibility we are reaching the end days. But we're not going to know when it's the end of the world, so I wouldn't be expecting it.

The whole end of the world deal has me interested though, but whenever I tell my friends about the Anti-Christ they just smirk and say "No, Global Warming will kill us!" And I reply "That's what you think!" And they give me strange looks and stop talking...so, best not dwell upon the end times....
cool

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:21 am
if God chooses now to come back, most of us are screwed  

divineseraph

ShakouMari-na

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:43 pm
Matthew 24. Read it, it answers a lot of questions.

Matthew 24:26-27 So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

It will come like a thief in the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:46 pm
I think he is comming back soon  

Umi-Seiji

kaitlynsfriend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:40 pm
No one knows! We can hope...there are so many people though, who don't know Jesus...it would be horrible for them though wonderful for us...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:58 am
Here is the bottom line about what I think about the end times--and specifically
about the rapture: The entire Bible taken as a whole says that God loves us,
and that as his redeemed people, we are invited to respond to that love as God
wants--by sharing that love that he first shows us by demonstrating our love for
others. Now if that is the case, why in the world would God REMOVE his faithful
from the earth in a rapture? God loves us, inspires us to love others, just so
he can remove us from those who do not share in that love? That is where the
whole idea of the Rapture falls apart.

I also have to once again rely on Martin Luther when it comes to all this
excitement over the end times. He once said something like, "If I heard Christ
was coming again in glory tomorrow, I would go out and plant an apple tree
today." I think Luther probably meant that in 2 ways: First, since the Bible
says that no one really knows when the end is, Luther would put no faith in that
report, and would instead continue to live as if he would be around to eat the
apples of the apple tree he would plant tomorrow. Second, since Luther and all
Christians can be so secure in the fact that God has saved us through Jesus, we
don't need to do anything special to prepare for his coming. Just continue to
be faithful to his love and calling on our lives.

That about does it for my thoughts on the end times.

hmmmmm....... I'm pondering your thoughts on the rapture. I will have to research it myself. But my thoughts on the rapture are not so much that He would take us away as a punishment to other non-believers, but to deliever us from the strain of living in this World as it is now. I think the reason for leaving the non-believer's behind is to give them YET ANOTHER CHANCE to accept God into their hearts. We know He's been knocking on their hearts. I just think He is so good and gracious that He doesn't want to lose anyone.

Your thoughts on Martin Luther smile I didn't know that he had said that but I just wanted to share with you something that happened to me about planting rose bushes. I had bought these beautiful roses and was planning on planting them but I thought to myself, WHY, the end of the world is coming and there will be all this destruction, locus, yucky stuff, so why would I be planting these roses? Won't they just die.
Well, a voice said to me, which I believe to be God's voice, "Go ahead and plant your roses, when I come it will be to make the earth as it is in heaven." In other words, my roses with only grow more beautiful when God transforms the earth to it's intended state as it once was in Eden. Perhaps Martin Luther understood that.  

Fairytoes

Leafii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:37 am
If you guys haven't already seen this website, you might want to read a few articles, very informative.
http://rapturealert.com/

I personally want the rapture to come soon!  
*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff