Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ˜… Avatar Alley โ˜… - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply ๐ŸŒธ Avatar Alley | MAIN ๐ŸŒธ
Random Avatar Challenge--Split Complimentary--New Poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To Scheme or Not to Scheme?
  Totally! All the schemes!
  Nope. No. Schemes are Tyranny
  Schemes are handy, but I like to break out of them on occasion
  Why is this a question? (Plat!)
View Results

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:43 am
Reiirin
ZeeZeeMonster
Reiirin
Tried to do this with the hue shift schemes, I left out bugberry and moluccella because bugberry is so different and I was struggling to figure out which ones would count for mollucella.
User Image

Question: which single color was going to be your dominant one? What you came up with looks cool, but I'm not sure what color is supposed to be the main deal.

I picked the hue shift scheme list, it's at the bottom, but it was very confusing so this is kind of a failed attempt.

Oh, okay, so you were going after the hue shifts themselves. You could maybe pick one and branch out from all the individual colors in it? I though I'd made it clear that I was going after "all the reds you can cream in" or "all of the greens" or blues or yellows or whatever--the basic colors on the color wheel. I suppose I might have worded things in a confusing way. I'll go back and look at my original post.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:36 am
ZeeZeeMonster
Oh, okay, so you were going after the hue shifts themselves. You could maybe pick one and branch out from all the individual colors in it? I though I'd made it clear that I was going after "all the reds you can cream in" or "all of the greens" or blues or yellows or whatever--the basic colors on the color wheel. I suppose I might have worded things in a confusing way. I'll go back and look at my original post.

I thought they might be fair game because they were also on the list (color scheme guide). No need to stress yourself over it!  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:47 pm
2nd attempt

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:56 pm
mythological irony
2nd attempt

User Image

Ooo, thatyhood. I love all the different pinks and how you helped them blend together  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:59 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony
2nd attempt

User Image

Ooo, thatyhood. I love all the different pinks and how you helped them blend together

Thanks! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:53 pm
Is there a limit to how many avatars we can make for challenges? Because I may have made another... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:18 pm
mythological irony
Is there a limit to how many avatars we can make for challenges? Because I may have made another... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's no limit to how many you make, you'll just need to pick your favorite to put in the gallery  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:40 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony

There's no limit to how many you make, you'll just need to pick your favorite to put in the gallery

Okay, thank you!

Orange & Black (because I have no self-control I made a fourth one sweatdrop )

User Image User Image  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:03 pm
mythological irony
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony

Okay, thank you!

User Image User Image

Is it really lack of self control? Or is it enthusiasm for the challenge. These both look good. The fenghuang accessories add a nice contrast and way to take on black smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:28 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony

Okay, thank you!

User Image User Image

Is it really lack of self control? Or is it enthusiasm for the challenge. These both look good. The fenghuang accessories add a nice contrast and way to take on black smile

Lol maybe a little bit of both. I am really enjoying this challenge. 3nodding And thank you! The black one has definitely been the most challenging so far.  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:58 pm
Yellow & Green

User Image User Image

I take back what I said about the black one being the most challenging. Green has been the hardest to do now lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:58 am
So many pretty avis! emotion_bigheart  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:11 am
mythological irony
Yellow & Green

User Image User Image

I take back what I said about the black one being the most challenging. Green has been the hardest to do now lol.

Has green been harder? Maybe I'll take on the green challenge myself so I can understand what you went through. Both avis came out beautiful, though  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:04 am
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony
Yellow & Green

User Image User Image

Has green been harder? Maybe I'll take on the green challenge myself so I can understand what you went through. Both avis came out beautiful, though

Ooh, you should! I'd love to see what you come up with. Of course, part of the challenge for me is that I only use items from my inventory, and green isn't an item I have in abundance so that made it more difficult. And thank you!  

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:46 am
mythological irony
ZeeZeeMonster
mythological irony
Yellow & Green

User Image User Image

Ooh, you should! I'd love to see what you come up with. Of course, part of the challenge for me is that I only use items from my inventory, and green isn't an item I have in abundance so that made it more difficult. And thank you!

I decided to mimic you and only use items in my inventory. But I love green, so . . .

User Image  
๐ŸŒธ Avatar Alley | MAIN ๐ŸŒธ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces