Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:17 pm
Kharne Sunar

Clockwork Moirai

Jil shrugs her shoulders. "Daylight more than likely, or sunlight if we are keeping with the same idea." She sips on her drink again. "I don't cause problems, I'm just a simple happy-go-lucky Siren."

She thinks for a moment about Raphael's comment. "Yeah, it's like they all suddenly showed up, right? Although I may have been drunk at the time. Nope, I was definitely drunk. Well, good luck to whoever is looking into it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:25 pm
Niede
Kharne Sunar

Clockwork Moirai

Jil shrugs her shoulders. "Daylight more than likely, or sunlight if we are keeping with the same idea." She sips on her drink again. "I don't cause problems, I'm just a simple happy-go-lucky Siren."

She thinks for a moment about Raphael's comment. "Yeah, it's like they all suddenly showed up, right? Although I may have been drunk at the time. Nope, I was definitely drunk. Well, good luck to whoever is looking into it."

"I'm just tryin ta keep it from happenin ta anyone else and protectin ones in a specific area." he said to them both.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kharne Sunar

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:28 pm
Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus chuckles lightly. "Least you aren't like the sirens from where I grew up then. Those ones were vicious." He would say before nodding to Raphael. "Part of my own job is to protect civilians from creatures like those I hunt. If I were to know which area in particular I swear on Mother Tiger's grave I'll assist in protecting them."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm
Kharne Sunar

Clockwork Moirai

Jil sips on her Whiskey more as she listens. "Yeah, and they also come in threes. I'm all by my lonesome, no sisters here." She leans on the bar as she thinks. "I'd just like to survive, maybe have a little bar people can come to so they can relax. Billy here won't be a problem, I can keep him fed, somehow. Oh, and I'd need a double barrel, just in case."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:40 pm
Kharne Sunar
Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus chuckles lightly. "Least you aren't like the sirens from where I grew up then. Those ones were vicious." He would say before nodding to Raphael. "Part of my own job is to protect civilians from creatures like those I hunt. If I were to know which area in particular I swear on Mother Tiger's grave I'll assist in protecting them."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

"There's a cemetery couple blocks from here. It's swarmin wit zombies. Thing is, we been keepin em in there. Me an Finley. They like his family. He finds em and brings em in there ta keep em from hurtin anyone and from anyone hurtin them." Raph explained to the two. He then looked at Jil. "There's a small town up north. My brothers are set up there. Might could clear out tha town and maybe getcha a bar goin there." Raph said.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"There's a cemetery couple blocks from here. It's swarmin wit zombies. Thing is, we been keepin em in there. Me an Finley. They like his family. He finds em and brings em in there ta keep em from hurtin anyone and from anyone hurtin them." Raph explained to the two. He then looked at Jil. "There's a small town up north. My brothers are set up there. Might could clear out tha town and maybe getcha a bar goin there." Raph said.

Jil thinks about that as she listens. "Sounds great to me! Where do I sign up? Oh and don't worry about the booze. I figure I can use a truck or a van to haul this load once the new place is cleaned out." She raises her glass. "To new beginnings!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:04 pm
((Convenient time skip is convenient!))

Jil had moved to the new bar, in what she thought of as the middle of nowhere. Billy was chained to a corner and Jil had taken to feeding him scraps daily, it just seemed right. She kept forgetting the name of this little berg, North something, whatever. They had plenty of booze after raiding bars and distilleries from New York City to here.

She finished off the chores for that day and looked down on the list she still had. "Okay, I've changed the door for a thicker one and reinforced it. I've added reinforcements to the windows as well as lockdown barricades that can easily be placed on. All you need to do is shut them like a door."

She walked over to the bar looking up at it. "I need to make a trip to one of the big cities for shatterproof glass and then figure out a way to retrofit them." She then shakes her head. "I know, sleeping in the upstairs offices is not comfortable, I'll get to changing them into apartments tomorrow. I'm tired now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:58 pm
Niede

Jil had moved to the new bar, in what she thought of as the middle of nowhere. Billy was chained to a corner and Jil had taken to feeding him scraps daily, it just seemed right. She kept forgetting the name of this little berg, North something, whatever. They had plenty of booze after raiding bars and distilleries from New York City to here.

She finished off the chores for that day and looked down on the list she still had. "Okay, I've changed the door for a thicker one and reinforced it. I've added reinforcements to the windows as well as lockdown barricades that can easily be placed on. All you need to do is shut them like a door."

She walked over to the bar looking up at it. "I need to make a trip to one of the big cities for shatterproof glass and then figure out a way to retrofit them." She then shakes her head. "I know, sleeping in the upstairs offices is not comfortable, I'll get to changing them into apartments tomorrow. I'm tired now."

"Looks good." Raph said as he walked in, his black helmet under his arm. "Ya work fast."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:02 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

"Looks good." Raph said as he walked in, his black helmet under his arm. "Ya work fast."

Jil smiles as she reaches the bar. "Thanks! I used to work on houses, building, fixing, you know that sort of thing. Collage is expensive." She pours them both some southern comfort then sits down.

"There's still a lot of work to do, still." She sips her drink then lets out a soft breath. "I've pretty much made the basement into a fortress. Once the door leading down there is locked there is no busting that door down. "  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:47 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Jil smiles as she reaches the bar. "Thanks! I used to work on houses, building, fixing, you know that sort of thing. Collage is expensive." She pours them both some southern comfort then sits down.

"There's still a lot of work to do, still." She sips her drink then lets out a soft breath. "I've pretty much made the basement into a fortress. Once the door leading down there is locked there is no busting that door down. "

He sat down and took the glass. "Sounds like a plan. Wit them new kinds of zombies comin up, ya might need more sturdy fortifications just in case."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

He sat down and took the glass. "Sounds like a plan. Wit them new kinds of zombies comin up, ya might need more sturdy fortifications just in case."

Jil nods her head as she listens then takes another sip of her drink. "Oh, trust me, I know what I'm doing. It's all about the distribution of force. There are ways to make it so the force applied to say, the door is bled off elsewhere. So, no matter how hard you slam on the door, it won't break."

She walks over to the front door. "Take a look here. The hinges have these bits that cover them in an attack, so they don't take too much force on them. They also use much longer screws. Then there are these." She points at metal bars connected to the door that look like they slide into the floor. "So, as you can tell, I have even set this door to be hard to bust through. Baring a shaped explosive charge. I don't have the stuff to prevent that. Once I get the shatterproof glass, the windows will even be safer, I have more plans, but not enough material."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:08 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
Niede

Jil nods her head as she listens then takes another sip of her drink. "Oh, trust me, I know what I'm doing. It's all about the distribution of force. There are ways to make it so the force applied to say, the door is bled off elsewhere. So, no matter how hard you slam on the door, it won't break."

She walks over to the front door. "Take a look here. The hinges have these bits that cover them in an attack, so they don't take too much force on them. They also use much longer screws. Then there are these." She points at metal bars connected to the door that look like they slide into the floor. "So, as you can tell, I have even set this door to be hard to bust through. Baring a shaped explosive charge. I don't have the stuff to prevent that. Once I get the shatterproof glass, the windows will even be safer, I have more plans, but not enough material."

"Sounds good. Maybe we can make a trip ta tha city and getcha whatcha need." he said as he drank his drink.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Sounds good. Maybe we can make a trip ta tha city and getcha whatcha need." he said as he drank his drink.

Jil sits back down then sips her drink again. "Finding the right shatterproof glass is no problem. Glass used in big-city schools is shatterproof. The problem is retrofitting the house or finding a way to reshape the glass. Also, the windshields from police cars would work. There is still the problem of you know, fitting that into a house." he rubs her forehead in thought. "Oh, my minor was in Architecture."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:39 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

Jil sits back down then sips her drink again. "Finding the right shatterproof glass is no problem. Glass used in big-city schools is shatterproof. The problem is retrofitting the house or finding a way to reshape the glass. Also, the windshields from police cars would work. There is still the problem of you know, fitting that into a house." he rubs her forehead in thought. "Oh, my minor was in Architecture."

"Fair enough." he said nodding. He then chuckled a little. "Never went ta college. Wouldn't accept mutant turtles, ya know?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Niede
Clockwork Moirai

"Fair enough." he said nodding. He then chuckled a little. "Never went ta college. Wouldn't accept mutant turtles, ya know?"

Jil nods her head in understanding. "I can get that. You seem smart enough though. College is a pain and gets you in debt." She shakes her head then sips her drink more.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff