Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส
่ฐท || Tanigakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:49 am
User Image
--------------------------------xxI N O Y U R IxxY A M A N A K A
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Inoyuri couldn't help but smile. Although she hadn't really ever had a younger sibling before, the boy did make her rather envious of those who did. The way his positivity was just so infectious enough to make the Yamanaka want to bear hug the little guy and never let go. He warmed up to the other girl fairly quickly, taking her hand as the blonde girl would be happy to see Airen so happy. But what surprised her was the other blonde woman offering her the other hand. It was a gesture that she hadn't seen done to her since...well, a long time ago. So she followed along with the two while the boy would just continue to smile and hum all the way over towards the "pretty bushes" in question. They were quite a ways away from their original location, but it did make sense. The "O-Oh, yes! We'd love to, ah, help you with anything you might need!" She gave a confident smile to Airen while he'd talk about some problem that he was having.

Fortunately for him, that was one thing that the girl could help with! "Lucky for you, Airen, I think we can both help. As a Yamanaka, I'm pretty handy with Genjutsu myself. I can even show you myself, if you'll let me do something very quick." Inoyuri offered. Although it was a little...morally dubious to even suggest taking control of the boy, she could show him how to to perfect his use of genjutsu! Maybe even see what he had to work with. "I promise it won't hurt."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

Headlesskoko
                                                                                  pyrategross
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:51 pm
User Image
Fragment of Light
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: B ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Light

User ImageUser Image
โ€œFor sure!โ€ Arashikara agreed enthusiastically. The blonde Nara confidently placed her hands on her hips. She wasnโ€™t sure how much help sheโ€™d be able to give. Genjutsu wasnโ€™t Arashikaraโ€™s strong point, and her knowledge of ninjutsu wasnโ€™t much better. But was she going to let that hold her back? Of course not! She told Airen sheโ€™d help, so help she would. Facts be damned. Thankfully for her, Inoyuri seemed like she knew what she was doing. Excellent!

โ€œAnd if you need help with the hand signs and stuff, I can help you out.โ€ Arashikara winked as she put chakra into her shadow. It rose from the ground as a tendril and waved at the young boy. โ€œThereโ€™s waaaaaaaay too many signs to remember. So I can help you run through them, so your body gets used to the movements. Sound good, little man?โ€

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1110/1110
Stamina: 960/960
Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Reflex: 2
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Novasse

HeadlessKoko

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:02 pm
User Image
โ˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 2070 x โ™ corrupt chakra โœฅ 500
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ™ƒ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’“๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 1910 x โ™„ Celestial Chakra โœฅ 1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having made her way back to tani clem spent that time healing up he wounds using her various kekki genkais healing abilities to fully heal up. That creature sure knew how to hit a gal but atleast she saw enough of its skills to get an idea on how to deal with it but of course testing out those methods put a smile on her face. Entering the village Clem casually moved around the villages going from location to location trying to track down whitehair and his companions.

x

โ™† ๐‘ฌ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’‘๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœฅ โ™„ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• โœฅ ยฐยฐยฐ
โ€œIchengo Angelusโ€

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:54 pm
User Image
[Strength: 8][Speed: 10][Agility: 8][Endurance: 8]
[Chakra: 5000/5000][Stamina: 5000/5000][Purified Nature Chakra: 500/500][Uzumaki Sage Chakra: 2200/2200]

Within the library of the academy Iksin sat at a table. Reading a bit of some of the general history of the world. He had been looking into the different myths and legends and connecting them to the monster he has been finding as of recently. He felt a familiar form wander nearby. With a snap of his fingers Clem's form would disappear from outside the Academy she walked near and would suddenly be in the Library standing nearby the white haired man. "You're back, what did you find out?" The white haired man asked the woman, continuing to read his book. If Clem took a moment to look around the library she would notice the blonde with dark skin who had been drunk when they first met floating around in an almost bored and annoyed manner.

[Shukaku Chakra: 5000/5000][Shukaku Stamina: 5000/5000]
[Aldrich Chakra: 1350/1350][Aldrich Stamina: 1350/1350]
[Strength: 8][Speed: 10][Agility: 8][Endurance: 10]

User Image

Overlord Diaus

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:51 am
User Image
โ˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 2070 x โ™ corrupt chakra โœฅ 500
โ™ƒ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’“๐’‚ ๐˜พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’• โœฅ 1910 x โ™„ Celestial Chakra โœฅ 1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

โ€œโ€ฆDidโ€ฆdid my brain skip a beat?โ€ Glancing around she could of swore she was outside but now she was inside. Not her best black out but she shrugged it off when the white haired man spoke up and she managed to put two and two together. Seeing as he was sitting down Clem pulled up a chair on the opposite end of the table, plopping down smiled her usual toothy grinโ€ Down to brass taxโ€ฆhmmm well I found what yer looking for and I must say the things much bigger then I expected.โ€ Leaning back in her chair and looking slightly around she noticed blondey floating around, giving him a little wave the tall woman leaned back up her smil replaced with a much more mellow look.โ€ So should I start with its profile here yah go made it while on my way back.โ€ Pulling out just a simple regular scroll she would casually roll it over to Iskin โ€œ Well boss thatโ€™s a detailed picture of the thing I should mention it has detachable scales can swim through earth like a fish eheheh though even I can do thatโ€ฆhmmm Iโ€™m not quite sure but it might be able to sense tremors but Iโ€™d just take that as is a guess .โ€ had he opened the scroll she would describe it unique features from head to toe going from how it seems to strike its prey from the ground to its strange teeth and even the simple fact the size of one scale was nearly about the size of her.

x

โ™† ๐‘ฌ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’‘๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’”๐’• โœฅ โ™„ ๐™Ž๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’” ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• โœฅ ยฐยฐยฐ
โ€œIchengo Angelusโ€

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:49 am
User Image
[Chakra: 5000/5000][Stamina: 5000/5000][Purified Nature Chakra: 500/500][Uzumaki Sage Chakra: 2200/2200]

The white haired man would turn his attention to the scroll the woman rolls out before him. A pretty detailed picture of it with information that was also pretty good to have as well. "Yes, I suppose I should apologize for not clarifying about the sizes of these things." He said, looking at the details of the scroll. Aldrich floating about the two of them seemed to also observe the scroll and sort of chuckled. "Well, if you're laughing about I can assume you know what this is and I can assume it's dangerous." Iksin said, looking up to the floating blonde man who responded with a simply shrug. Iksin shook his head, then would look towards Clem. "This is good information, a good job. You said it had detachable scales, and they were bigger than you are....did you happen to bring one of them that I can study for a bit?" He would ask her. Also thinking about something else that prompted him to speak again. "Ah, I suppose you did a rather good job and at least deserve to know who you're working for now. My name is Iksin. I am a jonin of Tanikagure. Unsure of how many humans know me as this, but many yokai and monsters know me as their Sage...not in the same way the animal contracts have sages but in a more....metaphorical sense I guess."

User Image

Overlord Diaus

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:28 pm
User Image

โ€œ Donโ€™t mention it boss just part of the jobโ€ฆ but yeah wouldnโ€™t of made much of a difference knowing itโ€™s height.โ€ While the guy looked over the scroll her eyes drifted around the library. Now that she thought about it this was the first time she came around this place, she just figured a place for kids wouldnโ€™t have much to offer in the way of research but seeing blondey and white hair here maybe she should reconsider her stance on it. Once she heard him speak up again about being dangerous she nodded at his statement โ€œ if it can casually toss out attacks like it consistently Iโ€™d say itโ€™s pretty dangerousโ€ฆ.Huh oh yeah I brought one with me, it has abit of a hassle getting it past inspection they been nosy lately. .โ€Digging back in her skirt she managed to find a gold trimmed scroll with a green outer coating handing it over to Iskin who had finally told her his name.โ€ Iโ€™d love to know if that thing is similar to ore ehehehโ€ฆoh sage? Oh yeah that big crow from da mountains mentioned something about those but since it seemed I couldnโ€™t use it I kinda lost interest in the whole concept but yo Kaiโ€ฆI know abit about those from my memory the leaf wasnโ€™t to fond of them.โ€
x

โ€œIchengo Angelusโ€

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:17 pm
User Image

Iksin would take the scroll Clem gave to him. "Thank you." The woman mentioned knowing of sages and of Yokai and also mentioned not being able to become one. Judging from the energy he could tell she had it made sense. He honestly forgot that it was a bit odd for people to have forbidden seals and still be capable of becoming a sage of some sort. Even mentioning knowing of yokai and konoha not being fond of them. Iksin's response to this was a sigh. "Yeah, not a lot of people are fond of neither Yokai nor Monsters. It sounds weird but there is a bit of a distinction between them. However in general they're usually treated the same." Thinking about the situation, especially involving the monster who the large woman seemed to think was rather dangerous. Iksin probably could go handle it himself, however he was quite busy. It was the entire reason that he was not doing any of this himself right now. "Miss Clem, I'm going to have to continue to pursue this beast. If it was heading away from Giman ruins then it's not made it's nest there for sure." Iksin said, thinking before the blonde would speak up about something. "She likes forests, especially ones with high up places." He said.

Iksin's head tilted up to look at him for a moment before looking back down. Reaching into his coat and removing a completely blank scroll. Then with a tap of his finger on the blank scroll a map spread across it. "This is likely where she has gone to. Exactly what you do when you find it is completely up to you. Seems she is aggressive regardless, so chances are if she notices you then you will be in for a fight. Nearby here there is a bridge that leads directly to my place of residence. Capturing her and bringing her there is one of your options." Iksin paused, pulling out another scroll with a completely unique sealing inscription on it. "This is specifically for that purpose. Your other option can be choosing to tame her yourself and thus keep her under your own control. There are books and scrolls on becoming a Monster Tamer in the library you may take should you wish to do that. Your last option is obviously to kill her, should you choose to do that I request you store her body in the scroll I gave you for capturing her and bring it to me so I may study it. If you wish I will determine which of it's parts are of value, what they might be capable of when built into weaponry or armor, and give you the option of which you may want. I would personally prefer you take one of the first two options, however I also will understand if you feel you will have to kill it. Understood?" Iksin explained and asked to woman.

User Image

Overlord Diaus

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:53 am
User Image

She listened to him as he spoke about how yo Kai and monsters were different, tilting her head she tried to understand why that was the case then again the mantis men she fought in the golden forest werenโ€™t called yo Kai but that little groups with the dragon, and the other odd creatures were. Well it wasnโ€™t as if she had to care to much about it atleast for now. Yet she wouldnโ€™t have much to say to that only nodding her head to show she atleast understood what he was saying. What iskin and then the blonde one the said actually caught her interest involving the nest along with that comment about preferring high places in forest filled areas. โ€œ Hmmm yeah that checks out I managed to track it into the forestsโ€ฆit seems to pick people off near the edge of the ruins but that could just be simple eating habitsโ€ฆwaitโ€ฆitโ€™s a female? Huhโ€ฆneat does that mean theirs males around? I didnโ€™t see any signs of it having a pack but if it can survive underground you never knowโ€ฆโ€ Clem wasnโ€™t going to ask how or why they knew so much about the creature, this to was something she didnโ€™t need to bother with for now.

Her gaze however went from the blonde one back down to the table now with a blank scroll placed on it which was soon filled with details of the area, listening carefully and mentally taking note of the finer details like the bridge and iskins residence. It was interesting with this setting up traps wouldnโ€™t be to hard and based off what she knows now she had a few ideas to deal with that annoying abilities of its. Looking back up she was abit confused yet againโ€ฆmonster tamer that term wasnโ€™t one she hear before was it different from the brat and her rodent creaturesโ€ Ahhh I see so long as itโ€™s detained itโ€™s up to meโ€ฆ.hmmmm I wonโ€™t promise I can keep it alive if things become to difficult but your the boss and Iโ€™m not one to displease so Iโ€™ll do my best to capture it alive monster tamer hmmm that would help my workโ€ฆโ€ Once again looking around at the books in the room a small grin popped back on her face โ€œ Just curious would you put this creatures intelligence on the same level of a human?โ€:
x

โ€œIchengo Angelusโ€

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 6:26 am
User Image

"Those are all questions my difficult companion up there would need to answer but probably won't." Iksin said as he gestured upwards towards Aldrich, who seemed to have a bit of a smug look on his face at Iksin's words. "That's kind of up to you to figure out. Each monster is different. There are some like Aldrich and a few others I've seen who hold human-like if not above human-like intelligence. Then there are others that happen to merely be beasts trying to survive." The explanation was all he could give to her as far as her question went. "You may take as long as you feel you need in order to prepare yourself for this mission. Just do not take too long." Iksin said, as he would go back to reading through books he had been reading before Clem showed up.

User Image

Overlord Diaus

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:01 pm
User Image

Clementia would sighโ€ Itโ€™s fine if heโ€™s unwilling to help thatโ€™s his chose.โ€ Standing up from her chair Clem would stretch abit, it wasnโ€™t a long conversation and not to informative on parts she would consider helpful but the idea of having a ally would make some fights a lot easier since she seems to get the solo jobs most of the time. Giving the boss man a wave Clementia went to do some research on the taming methods along with taking the items she needed to capture it provided by the boss. Heading to one section she grabbed several books finding herself a nice spot near the back of the library. The map he showed now stuck in her head was the key to this fight. Knowing the creature could move freely underground was nothing she couldnโ€™t handle leaving wire and bone marrow webbing wires connected to trees could limit its movement or at the very least make it difficult to moveโ€ฆ.explosive tags along with her own bone explosive tags could discourage it from using ground sufferingโ€ฆ.the real trouble was the village well ruinsโ€ฆ.to use it as baitโ€ฆ.no that probably not fly with the boss man if so sheโ€™d had to get a few corpses animal or something to catch its attention.
x

โ€œIchengo Angelusโ€

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:55 pm
User Image

While Clem might have left, Iksin and Aldrich did not. Instead they waited longer, there was much more for Iksin to research after all as well as much more monsters that had to be dealt with. More that he himself probably should take on, however that also he had little time to do. Finding more people to do some of these things for him was the best idea, and of them at least one person he felt he could trust with the job. Another fellow tamer who dealt with Yokai and Monsters on occasion, Chouka. Of course also having the idea of perhaps getting others she was around into it too. He had sent some people off to gather Chouka as well as the other three ninja who he was planning on entrusting this new mission to. For the time being, while in the library with no one else around anyways, he would unseal the large scale that Clem had brought him and begin to study it specifically. Figuring out things about it he probably didn't know before, but that he was sure his companion still floating around in the air of the library did.

User Image

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Novasse

HeadlessKoko

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:26 pm
User Image

User Image

• Chouka was out of uniform as she approached the academy. She hadn't been approached as TPD chief, so she knew that wasn't who she needed to be. She was still sorting out everything, as her rise to power had been a whirlwind after the citadel, but it felt nice to be out of uniform. She was looking forward to some combat. Being chief meant she was behind the desk for long periods of time and she was dying for some action. "So," Chouka began as she saw Iksin, "what's the scoop?" She put her hands on her hips and jutted one out a bit as she got comfortable.

Stats: [ Aburame/Buki - Caps are 9 ]
                                        โ€ข Strength โ–บ 8
                                        โ€ข Speed โ–บ 6
                                        โ€ข Agility โ–บ 8
                                        โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 8

Chakra Pool: 2,390/2,390
                                        Stamina Pool: 2,915/2,915

MIN MIN

Chakra: 1,350/1,350
                                        Stamina: 1,350/1,350

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:54 pm
User Image
Fragment of Light
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Bloodline | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: B ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Fire, Lightning, Shadow, Light

User ImageUser Image
Following behind Chouka was the blonde Nara. Her Akimichi friend dragged Arashkara out of bed in the early hours of two in the afternoon, and she yawned as she followed the Akimichi. She mumbled groggily to herself as she went to the Academy. โ€œWhatโ€™re we doinโ€™ Cho-cho?โ€ she mumbled. She was basically a corpse walking, so the Nara had to grip onto the back of Choukaโ€™s shirt just to stay upright and on the path.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1110/1110
Stamina: 960/960
Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Reflex: 2
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

HeadlessKoko

ghostfinch

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

gucci-shinigami
Crew

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:15 pm
User Image"Hm hm hm hm hmmmm. Hm hm hmmmm hmm hm hmmmm," Airen hummed a random ditty, tagging along behind Arashikara after he happened to run into them.

Just as school ended, his teacher received the orders for Airen's mission. An odd look passed over her face, one that Airen was too naive (and engrossed in laughing at a joke made by one of his friends) to notice. However, she wasn't one to argue with the higher ups. Likewise, neither was Airen. He obediently trotted up to his teacher when called, and equally obligingly left his classroom to meet at the designated spot.

The littlest student happened to run into the three girls on his way from classroom to library, and as was natural, he'd made an instant beeline to the big sisters to walk with them the rest of the way. One hand clutched the back of Arashikara's shirt as he followed Arashikara following Chouka. The other hand clutched Inoyuri's hand, to bring the four man team, of which the tiny shrimp stood out like a sore thumb, together into one line of child soldiers as they entered the library and Airen caught his first sight of Iksin. Utaba would be so proud.

[11 sentences]

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

Ichengo Angelus

โ—„ ่ฐทโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด แด แด€สŸสŸแด‡ส

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games