Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂
TORNA camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:56 am
User Image
The Death Siren
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Genjutsu | Performer | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Water, Scorch, Steam

tab Starting back from when Ito was a child, the girl knew nothing except for TORNA. She was raised in the camp as one of the handful of orphans they would train from a young age. Except for her. Ito was of a frailer constitution and, with no obvious training in jutsu, was delegated to the more menial tasks around the camp. Cleaning, making deliveries, all of the stuff no-one else wanted to do. That was until she came to camp.

That would be the day everything changed. Ito’s adoptive father and leader of TORNA came to camp with a new recruit. But as they entered, it seemed like the girl was the one leading the group. Average height, long blonde hair, and a cockiness that hung in the air like mist. The girl skipped into camp like it wasn’t full of deadly mercenaries. Ito stood as she watched the newcomer, frozen in place in wonder at the sight. With her short time in TORNA, she’d seen her own fairshare of boldness and unwarranted cockiness, but something about the way this girl moved made it seem like it was more than just talk.

“Everyone, I have an announcement.” The leader, Ryuji, spoke to the small crowd of mercs at the entrance of the camp. As he did, the blonde girl locked eyes with Ito’s starstruck expression and her lips spread into a more genuine smile, accompanied by a wink. Ito blushed and looked away.

Ryuji stepped up next to the blonde and put a hand on her shoulder. "We have a new member joining our ranks today." The action was small, but it had ever so slight air of possessiveness to it. The TORNA leader, compared to the girl, was a stark contrast. Around six feet tall, slender, with slicked back black hair, Ryuji held himself with a type of dignity and grace that didn’t fit a band of mercenaries. “And her name is…”

“Usagi.” Ito, the present version, spoke in unison with her father. The woman stood behind the younger version of herself as she watched the memory play out before her. The woman looked at her younger self with an expression of mixed emotions but primarily disappointment and sadness. This used to be one of her favorite memories but now it just made Ito’s heart stab itself and die dramatically. Just how many years had it been since Usagi came into her life? And how many more since she’d left…?

“You miss her, don’t you?” A slightly familiar voice made Ito jump. She whipped around to face the speaker. As she did the memory of hers fades into mist and was replaced by the scenery of a wide, expansive forest. And before her, just dozens of feet away, was the demon. The five tailed beast. The giant monster was laying with its legs tucked beneath it, peering down at Ito with an inhuman look of thoughtfulness.

“Shut up.” Ito snapped, turning away from the demon to avoid that stare. “I don’t remember asking for your opinion. In fact.” The woman clenched her fist as her anger welled up inside of her and she felt the need to take it out on something. “Who even said you could be here?”

“You did.” The demon said, matter of factly. “When you sealed me here. Do you not remember doing that?” She tilted her head in a manner that seemed more judgmental than it did curious. “Why did you even seal me if you weren’t going to remember?”

“I don’t know!” Ito yelled back, swinging her arm across her torso in frustration. Why did you attack my camp?! You just haaaaad to come here! And make me use that technique, of all things! Do you know how humiliating that is? To have to use one of her techniques?” The woman stopped yelling for a second and did her best to reign in her emotions. She pinched the bridge of her nose and took in a deep breath, counted to ten, and then let it out through her teeth.

“Look. Either way we’re stuck with each other now. Can you at least make yourself useful?”

The demon let out a sigh, one of begrudging acceptance as if it had gone through this song and dance before. “Yes, I shall lend you my power.” She said in a tired, monotonous voice.

“Good!” Ito whirled around and started to walk away. “And don’t go looking through my memories!” She added with a yell over her shoulder.

At last Ito finally woke up. The merc leader lay in bed and bandaged up, to her surprise. She expected to still be out in the field. Immediately upon waking, the woman noticed a few things. First, while she was still in excruciating amounts of pain, none of her bones were broken anymore. Second was that her eyesight came back. She didn’t know how or why, but she wasn’t one to look a gift horse in the mouth. And, lastly, that her makeshift infirmary was filled with people she didn’t know. Well, almost. The weird haired kid that fell from the sky was still here. And Naoki, the woman who’d contracted Ito to kill Muda the Merciless all that time ago. But there was one more.

“Can I help you?” Ito asked the one with the bone mask. The woman tried to sound irritated at once again another stranger was in her camp. But her voice just came out tired and raspy. “Or d’you plan on dropping a tailed beast into my camp too?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Kokuo

Chakra: 3950/3950
                                                        Stamina: 3300/3300
                                                        Strength: 4
                                                        Speed: 4
                                                        Reflex: 4
                                                        Endurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Rocket Punches

Daisuke Kaicho

Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:10 pm
Rabubōn
2.0_6-madame3xecutioner.oga

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

║ CHAKRAx 19/ 2250 x ║ STAMINAx 23/ 2400 x ║ XPx 9,450 x ║ RYOx 30,000
Rogue x N/A x S+ Rankx Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

Rabu had no other choice then to let Naoki do as she needed. It made them uncomfortable to just let them be alone with the girl. All they could do was hope the crazy princess would do more good than harm. They stood by the dome and waited for the process to finish. They also ignored Hiroki's presence, and his rude words, even ignoring that strange feeling of lethal intent. If he wanted to fight, Rabu'd fight, but not now.

'Usagi? Daisu? Kuriba? Can you hear me?' The Kaguya would call out across the astral plane, to their comrades. 'I need an update from each of you, I may have a new asset.' In moments each of them would respond, 'Here Boss!' Usagi responded, a playfulness in the Jester's voice. 'I'm here Ma'am!~' Daisu was as polite as ever, his voice like honey, the sounds of cards being shuffled could be heard in the background. 'I'm around, Rabu-Sama!' That child like voice of Kuriba chimed. The group would proceed to divulge information about the on goings of things in Arashi, Konoha and even Zaishin. 'There's a full blown war happening, that does please me, but at the same time I have a worry in my gut. Usagi, I have a task for you in Arashi, please keep a low profile there. If anything happens reach out. Kuriba and Daisu, be ready to reconvene with me as soon as I request.'

When the dome came down, Rabu followed along with Naoki, deciding to wait till they could speak with Ito directly, to give her that information. Rabu had a decision to make. They stood by the bed, watching over the lady. Their head snapped to Ito as she suddenly said a name. A name that was familiar to them, but there was no way they could be the same Usagi. Rabu gripped nothing, knuckles turning white. A gulp later and they'd calmed down. Something about this woman was drawing the Kaguya to her. A need to see her succeed.

Rabubōn was still staring at her face, when Ito came to. It must have been an awful sight to see that, now fully formed, skull staring at her. Rabu almost jumped, when they were spoken to. But caught themself. Surprisingly they gave a deep bow, and didn't break it until they finished speaking. "I am Rabubōn. I hope that you will accept me into your service. I wish to fight by your side, in hopes that my goals and your own, can both be achieved. Above all else, I do wish to serve you."

Rabu said what they'd been forming in their noggin' since they first watched Ito stand up to the beast, and then beat it. They'd raise up from their bow and speak a few more lines. "I also need to tell you specifically. The Land of Fire and the Land of Floods have been attacked. Zaishin is invading. Now what you do with that information is up to you. I'm at your disposal."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+4 Strength || +1 Speed || +2 Agility || +10 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
      Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

║ STRENGTH:x 5 x ║ SPEED:x 5 x ║ AGLILITY: x 2 (4) x ║ ENDERENCE:x 4

"It's good to see you coming too Miss Ito. I was very shock when you rushed in when that demon appeared. I helped do the first aid I hope you don't mind."
Sipping a cup of tea with the small tea plate included. Naoki's eyes were a shimmering emerald green. "What this person says may bring you great fortune if you fight for the side that pays the most. As long as you are helping in my tasks I don't mind giving a hand.. For a cut of course." Smiling at the girl Naoki sipped her tea again.

Chakra Pool: 1540
Non-Awoken Sage Chakra Pool: 250
Stamina Pool: 1390
Non-Awoken Sage Stamina Pool: 250

Chakra used overall: 260
Stam used overall:80

Techs active
• Sharingan lens: Piercing and insight + 2 agility

Techs Used
• Clone Sealing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Hiroki stumbled out of his tent into the middle of the conversation. This was the first decent nap he'd had in about half a month, and he did not appear much lighter of heart for the experience. "I only want one thing." He said, tapping his temples as his sharingan spun into existence momentarily and then disappeared just as quickly. "I'm not any of your sides, but if you got grub and I get what I want, maybe the other guys are less on my side than you lot." It was as good as they'd get from the strange, tormented Uchiha, and as likely to change as the weather, but probably about on par with much of the rest of TORNA. The boy wandered over to a stack of assorted goods, piled together after the bijuu's disruption of the camp, and began digging around. A moment later he found what he wanted, some kind of snack that was passably food like, and set about getting the food that he was promised when he flopped out of the squid zone. Hiroki wasn't about to swear fealty to anyone, especially not someone who was so obviously getting worked over by another of his wretched clan, but he was also relatively simplistic in drive and easy to appease - not to mention a might bit weaker than the others. TORNA offered him some semblance of protection for the time being, as loathe as he was to even entertain the thought, so he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

C-Rank || Wanderer
                        Chakra: 960/960 || Stamina: 960/960

Base D.R.
                        ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
                        +0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Activations Used

Activation 1
                        Rank

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Combat Inventory

Combat Relevant Passives

pyrategross

Daisuke Kaicho

Rosa Havoc

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:22 am
User Image
The Death Siren
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Genjutsu | Performer | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Water, Scorch, Steam

tab “So the Sammy’s are makin’ a move, huh?” Ito made a humming noise as she thought for a second, a quietly chiming hum. A beautiful noise that came from years of training, despite her previously raspy voice. Then her thoughtful expression turned sinister, as a smirk formed on her face after a few moments of thought. “Those armored bastards’ve always been pretty secretive, yeah? Oi!”Ito turned her head to the door of the tent just after the weird haired kid came in. “We need some food in here! Hop to it!” She yelled to whoever was standing outside. “Anyway, Rabu- can I call you Rabu?” Ito looked to the person with the bone face, silent for a second as she examined them. “I’m gonna call you Rabu. We don’t really turn people down here. So long as you can work, we’ll find a place for you.” She turned to Hiroki. “Same goes for you, circus hair. Make yourself useful and we’ll keep you in all of the snacks you can handle.” Ito said with a nod to the jerky strip in his hand. Ito took note of his flashing Sharingan. In the excitement, she’d forgotten that he’d had the same eyes as her.

“But when you join TORNA, one thing has to happen.” Ito stared at the two of them with a hardened gaze, in polar opposite to her usual playful self. “Your goal becomes our goal. And, simply put, our goal is.” Ito tilted her head back a little as her smirk spread. In her excitement, the woman’s eyes also flashed to their Sharingan form. Instead of the usual red, however, her eyes had shifted to shine like pink gemstones, sparkling inside the shadow that covered the top half of her face. “World domination. The freedom to do whatever we want, whenever we want to. Humans as a group’ve put too much stress on rules that shouldn’t apply to others. Why do we need to follow the laws of the shinobi villages, if we’re not a part of them? So we’re gonna rise to the top, and make our own rules and force the whole world to play by them. Wouldn’t that be a fun game?”

As she spoke, one of the members finally came into the tent with a cart of food. Bowls of steaming hot beef stew with beef broth, carrots, potatoes and white onions were placed in front of the four of them. Upon smelling the food Ito’s stomach rumbled loudly, breaking the tension and mood of her speech. However, she didn’t care and she started to dig in. “Ow-owowowow!” Ito let out, having not worried about how hot the spoonful of stew would be until it was too late. She gulped down her bite and let out a long breath as she tried to cool her tongue down. Ito took a second bite, taking the time to cool it off this time, before continuing. “So in order to do that, we need money. And lots of it. But war sells, so I think we should give our more honorable neighbors a hand. I’m not entirely certain the Sammys are used to fighting shinobi. But we are; why not try to fleece them for what their worth?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Rocket Punches

Daisuke Kaicho

Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:58 pm
Rabubōn

║ CHAKRAx 19/ 2250 x ║ STAMINAx 23/ 2400 x ║ XPx 9,450 x ║ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

Something felt off about how Naoki was speaking to Ito. From what they knew, the Uchiha had barely even known her. They'd tuck the suspicions into the back of their mind for now. Hiroki spoke up and Rabu could respect him for his point of view and his honesty. Not that she liked him at all. None of them had any business trusting each other. But when Ito spoke again, they snapped to attention. It was obvious that Rabu was used to being given instructions and orders.

"Yes Ma'am, they are indeed." They'd respond, intrigued by Ito's humming. It'd been awhile since someone's voice had felt soothing to the ear. Lucky for them, the mask hid a soft blush, but they were entirely serious in their body language. Well until Ito told them what they would be calling them. It was even better that they wore their mask then. Only Rabu's subordinates call them that. "R-Rabu? Rabu is fine!" Their voice broke in the middle of that last word. Was this embarrassment now? How long had it been since they felt like this. Rabu took a second or two to try and calm down before replying. "Thanks, I will do my best to assist in anyway." They fell into silence while they kept listening.

But Ito was on a roll, damn was she charismatic, at least to Rabu's chaotic greedy mind. They started to tremble, quivering, from pure excitement. Then that beautiful display of their Sharingan, it was stunning. This was the prize they'd been after, a like minded individual fully set upon chaos. In a very primal and purely ecstatic voice, soaked in an almost erotic tone, Rabu spoke. "That'd be the most fun game of them all..." Their hands were balled into a tight fist. Their nails digging into the flesh of their palms, knuckles turning white. Any harder and that scarlet blood would be seeping between their fingers. As if on queue the TORNA Members had slipped in with dinner.

When all the food had arrived and it was set out for them to dig in, Rabu went to their knees and sat patiently. They weren't hungry, plus they didn't feel like taking off their mask, so they sat with their hands in their lap. They didn't want to give Naoki the privilege of seeing their face for a second time. That and they specifically didn't want Hiroki to see. If Ito asked they might take it off for her, but only in private. "I do not mind fighting with the Samurai, if you wish to. They are strong and brave warriors, but they are a century or two behind us in technology and warfare. But they aren't to be underestimated." Rabu had finally calmed down completely, back to a normal speaking voice. "Jeez that was embarrassing." They thought.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:23 am
User ImageUser Image

"Ito! Who did this to your sharingan!?" Throwing the cup and saucer aside leaving it to poof sealing it away. Naoki approached the Uchiha. Her own emerald hues becoming crimson. leaning over invading personal space, Naoki examined Ito's eyes closely. Naoki's hand pressing against the girl's forehead."Was it the seal that did this?" More as if thinking out loud instead of really asking a question. The princess backed off of Ito's personal space. "As long as there is no pain it should be fine." Crossing her arms Naoki glanced to Rabu.

"As for the samurai. I have witnessed their skills first hand. Not very impressive if you ask me. They have a castle, its a bit far North. With a camp it will take awhile. But with a few I have a route that will take much less time."

Techs active

Techs Used
• Clone Sealing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Hiroki sighed and continued walking. Body flickering away mid stride to find some other random place to be.

C-Rank || Wanderer
                        Chakra: 960/960 || Stamina: 960/960

Base D.R.
                        ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
                        +0 Strength || +4 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance

Activations Used

Activation 1 Body Flicker
                        Rank

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Combat Inventory

Combat Relevant Passives

pyrategross

Daisuke Kaicho

Rosa Havoc

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:49 pm
User Image
The Death Siren
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Genjutsu | Performer | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Water, Scorch, Steam/b]

tab Ito was shocked into silence as Naoki pried the mercenaries' eyes open. “Uhhhh, yeah that was weird, Naoki.” Ito blushed a little but shook it off. “No, it feels fine, better than ever in fact." As she spoke, her Sharingan faded. The woman coughed after the slight display, which was enough time for the circus haired kid to leave. He didn’t seem interested, and that was fine. But Rabu seemed to be down for the bank heist. So as Ito shoved spoonfuls of stew into her mouth with the other two in the room.

“So first we build up some cred, and the best way to do that is something big.” She said. Ito lifted her bowl and gracelessly chugged the rest of her meal down before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. “So how ‘bout the first job?” The mercenary threw the blanket off of and rose to her feet. Her body was still in massive pain and her knees buckled as she stood. But Ito ignored it and walked over to a wall amp of the world. “Konoha’s Bank!” She exclaimed, slapping the map with her hand. “Probably the biggest and most fruitful endeavor we can get our paws on.” Ito smirked and looked at Naoki and Rabu with excitement in her eyes. “Ya dig?”

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Daisuke Kaicho

Rosa Havoc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:35 pm
Rabubōn

║ CHAKRAx 2250/ 2250 x ║ STAMINAx 2400/ 2400 x ║ XPx 9,450 x ║ RYOx 30,000
xxxxx

Rabu had been rather quiet since they started eating. If they'd been touched, they could have easily been knocked over. They suddenly came back, the Father had touched their astral connection and pulled them into a chat. Meanwhile they'd just been zoned out on their knees. They fortunately missed the rampant manner less examination of those pretty Sharingan by Naoki.

Rabu listened closely, Ito was just like the Father, their attention snapped to her voice. Their goal was to further Ito's goal and ability. Ito is Rabu's Queen Piece. Something so destructive and powerful, that they'd follow and protect them with their life. They were the Key. It didn't help that they found some attraction to the lady. But they'd really have to work on that, push it aside and focus. Those kinds of emotions made them weak in the head. When Ito popped up so did Maeko, offering a hand to keep them steady. They could see the pain in her face, in the way she stood up. Rabu's eyes stared at the map, giving a nod. They were at the ready to help Ito if they buckled fully."I understand completely, Konoha Bank is the primary target."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Chai strolled with his hands in his pockets as he made his way through the trusty and worn paths back home. He hadn't seen Ito in such a long time because of his mission, and of course because of the time he spent after finding a fellow Zelelist. He was usually not so poor in terms of time management skills, but being around a fellow believer encouraged him to take things easy and, as such, he had nearly had a whole vacation before turning to report his mission as a success.

He played with the small souvenir sand hourglass timer in his pocket as he came across a not-unusual scene. It appeared Ito was talking to others - and he knew that girl could talk - and that she was the center of attention as usual. It brought a familiar smile to his face as he entered, though he had no recollection of either of the people surrounding Ito. "Long time, no see," he greeted warmly. He took a deep breath of air as if the camp smelled differently than the rest of the outdoors. Relaxing, he took his hands out of his pockets and gestured as he spoke. "My, it's been so long since I've been back in camp. I'm glad to be here instead of fooling around in the fire country, though I had a very interesting time out there. I'm sure you have as well... Oh, forgive me. I must have left my manners in Konohagakure. My name is Chai Surin. And you two are?"

pyrategross

Rosa Havoc

Daisuke Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

"PFFT! Ahahahahahahah!" Brought to a sudden fit of laughter due to Ito's outlandish request. Her arms wrapped around her stomach trying to keep her sides from splitting. "A bank huh? What a silly girl. But if a bank is what you want. A bank is what you'll get~" About recovered from her fit Naoki's eyes wandered.

Wandering over to a man who just swept into camp. Tall, dark and a good jaw line. Before he'd know it the Uchiha princess coiled herself around the man as he introduced himself, after walking up to him. His frame much bigger than her own. A hand pressed against his chest from behind. Naoki's head peeking out from the other side. Like a snake Playing with it's food the Princess smiled. "Ito! He's not Uchiha but breeding with stock this good can't be a bad thing! I bet he taste like Chai tea!"

Techs active

Techs Used
• Clone Sealing

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:19 pm
User Image
The Death Siren

tab Ito smirked and took a few steps over to Rabu. “Good~” She purred as she cupped her hand around the hooded figure's chin, staring into their eyes. The woman patted their masked cheek in approval before her attention was taken by a new arrival. Her most loyal TORNA member, Chai, was finally back where he belonged.

Ito rushed over to her friend and wrapped her arms around his shoulder, giving him a playful hug. “Oh Chai it’s been far too long!” Ito grinned from ear to ear, but barely had the time to examine him before she had to step aside. Naoki had slithered her way to Chai’s other side, speaking in phrases that made the woman’s cheek turn as pink as her hair.

“It’s not like that!” She yelled out before crossing her arms over her chest. She had to take a moment to compose herself from the (hopefully) playful taunting. “Rabu, Naoki, meet Chai~ Chai, meet Naoki and Rabu, some new additions to TORNA since you've been away.” Ito spoke as she made a sweep gesture to each person in the order she named them. “I hope you’re not too sick of Fire Country yet, though!” Ito added with a playful wink. “‘Cause we’re gonna go there and rob ‘em blind!”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Daisuke Kaicho

Rosa Havoc

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:13 am
Rabubōn

║ CHAKRAx 2250/ 2250 x ║ STAMINAx 2400/ 2400 x ║ XPx 9,450 x ║ RYOx 30,000
TORNA x N/A x S+ Rankx Taijutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

All of a sudden Ito was holding Rabu by the chin. The light in the tent was just right. It only took the three inch difference between the two, to make the masked individual c**k their head up somewhat. Ito, if she chose to be observant, could just barely see the emerald eyes that peeked out from the slits in their mask. They held a shimmer to them, the mask hid a massive blush though. It took a lot to keep their head on straight in this situation. In truth Rabu was already Jealous about Naoki getting such a good look at those crystaline Sharingan of Ito's. But for now they let it go, Ito gave her a pat on the side of the face, before a new comer slipped in.

Rabubōn's head cocked to the entrance of the tent, as Chai strolled in. They merely gave a small nod, before putting a hand to their chest and speaking. "I am Rabubōn, but feel free to call me Rabu." If that's what Ito decided to call the Kaguya, everyone in TORNA might as well too.

They had ignored Naoki's loud, boisterous, behavior about the planned bank heist. Until they totally invaded this Chai's personal space. Boy did it make their skin crawl. Then Naoki said it, and it sparked the flames of jealousy to a roaring fire. They hadn't felt like this in a long time. Maeko's feelings were trying to break free of their confines, but Rabu stayed in complete control. They refused to let it bug them physically, but there was a slight tremble to their hands. Under that mask their face was red from embarrassment and anger. It made them happy though, Ito's response, a smile grew across their lips. "Where ever you go, I'll go as well, Ito-Sama."

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.

✘║ Activations Used

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Technique Details

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ Jutsu Learned
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here
      Text Here

✘║ OOC
      Notes:

Roy-schach

◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff