Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Familiar Only Wishing Star CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AstoriaFallen generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:17 pm
Spirits Blessing
Calixita

Long-Lost Family Member
Caitlyn Hellstorm

True Friend  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:28 pm
Spirits Blessing

Calixita

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Calixita
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1: Lily (Calixita)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert
Parent 2: Cian (Calixita)
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A collection of beautiful roses.
Short IC Response: (Optional)]

Long-Lost Family Member
Caitlyn Hellstorm

My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili/Familiar in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Grandchild (gender is CC)
Breed (first choice): Wolf with bat wings, draconis tail, draconis horns/scales/face
Breed (2nd choice): Snake- Queztzalcoatl (all works)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Basket of small animal carcasses along with hair strands from her family members and a wing feather from her own wing

Short IC Response:
Cyanide grumbles as she loops the makeshift band around her neck, testing the strength of the band because the basket she is carrying is quite hefty. Quite satisfied with the work she did, she spreads her wings and takes off from the top of the mountains soaring toward the spot where soquilis or familiars gets together to make wishes to the wishing star that comes once in every blue moon.

As she soars through the skies, the wishing star comes roaring past her above her head and she looks up before she suddenly goes into free fall, allowing her body to relax while she smoothly goes into the nose dive because the window to place her wish is quite short.

Her wings snaps opens and she glides down to the hill overlooking the spot where the pile of gifts or sacrifices are left for the wishing star. Cyanide rolls her eyes as she turns away from the sight of the pile, shaking the band down her neck and the band got stuck behind her horns. A string of expletives could be heard within a mile radius while the dragon thrashes her head wildly which results in basket flying toward the direction of the gift pile with bloody bodies flying everywhere, sending animals scattering everywhere except for brave ones.

Muttering under her breath, Cyanide shakes her head and looks up toward the star- “I have humiliated myself greatly in front of your glowing sight. You owe me a grandchild that was lost for a quite length of the time.” She snarls the words out before she mutters- “Please, wishing star.. I want my family back together.” She grumbles as she stomps the hair strands and feather into the ground so they won’t fly off. “Just give me something for this effort” She snarls at the wishing star before she snaps her wings open and takes off to go on a killing spree to feel better about this entire experience.

True Friend
Kaya Wolf Moon

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Pitahaya Moonflower
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I haven't had an easy life. You might say I inherited some pretty rotten luck. Every new day brings with it new challenges, new troubles that I have to overcome. As bothersome as it is, I do my best not to let it overcome me. I know there's something good out there waiting for me. I just have to keep going, keep fighting the good fight and find it.
10 Things I Like:
Vibrant colors
Spooky themes
Sumi-e
The moon
Glowy effects
Nimble fingered/footed critters
Wolves
Elemental effects, especially water or fire based
Egyptian themes
Lanterns and/or candles
10 Things I Don't Like:
Clashing colors
Pukey colors
Clowns
Squirrels
Cutesy things
Bugs
Excessive gore
Lots of pink
Occult/demonic imagery
Lesions/pustules
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of the fruits from his tree, wrapped in a ceremonial cloth from his familial herd and bound together with a golden chain.

CC:
Spirits Blessing:
HoneyTeaTree

stormflower

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: HoneyTeaTree, stormflower

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: boop
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Maphee leave one of his feathers, while Ker is sure to find the most beautiful pearl she can as an offering for the wishing star.
Short IC Response: Ker had seen the wonders that love had done for her bonded, Enyo. While the koi had a wonderful relationship with her twin brother, Ker had long felt the longing for someone... more in her life. Though the pairing was unusual, a creature of the sky and a creature of the sea, Ker still felt a special connection the dark dappled owl that she had yet to feel with anyone else. The purple koi was familiar with the strange spirits that roamed the lands and she had heard many a tale of others being blessed by their light from the night sky. Perhaps the spirits would deign to shine their light upon her and her union with Maphee.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Calixita generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 6!

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:31 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Winner:  
Calixita generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:33 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Winner: techabyte, PixelDeerest

Long Lost Family Member
Winner:  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
Calixita generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 2!

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm
Spirit's Blessing
Winner: techabyte, PixelDeerest

Long Lost Family Member
Winner: Malikztiah Ankhwave

True Friend
Winner:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:39 pm
My winners! Congrats everyone!

Spirit's Blessing: techabyte & PixelDeerest

techabyte
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: techabyte | PixelDeerest [ aka Pixel-x-Bunny ]
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: n/a
Permission:

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Breeding Agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small blue bead, with a white thread to form a sort of pendant.
Short IC Response: n/a

PixelDeerest

Long Lost Family Member: Malikztiah Ankhwave

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): sister
Breed (first choice): wolf
Breed (2nd choice): fox
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A smooth rock he found that looks like a crescent moon
Short IC Response: "Roaming new places is fun, but I kinda miss having somebody to roam around with. I haven't seen my sister since we were pups but she was always ready for an adventure. So maybe if you see her, you could tell her I was looking, star?" Phobos felt only a small sliver of "silly" for talking up at the night sky, but he felt better just getting the words out- no matter what he was talking to.

True Friend: Snowbelle Thundara

Snowbelle Thundara
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Draven
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Draven loves magic and making spells, reading old scrolls and the like. He's seen the other magic users, and gatherers, with familiars helping them and keeping them company. He loves the idea of having a (slightly) smaller friend to help him with his spells and gathering materials, and keep him company.

10 Things I Like:

Bats (the fruit bat variety)
Panthers
Black Cats
Magic
Voodoo
Magic/Witchy Accessories
Candles
Dragons
Halloween
Glowy Effects

10 Things I Don't Like:
Blood
Guts
Gore
Creepy Crawlies
Clowns
Holes
Bows
Ribbons

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Draven leaves a bowl filled with some fruit and herbs that help in healing, sleeping, and pleasant dreams. As well as a few little sweets that he is partial to.

CC: Cheyriddle4

Cheyriddle4
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Nekros
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:Nekros is a roaming Witch doctor. Traveling far and wide collecting ingredients for his potions and remedies that he gives to those that need it. Sometimes for a price.. other times for trade. Broody and not much of a talker he is very observant.
10 Things I Like: Bones, Glow, Raccoons, Horror, Naturals, Voodoo aesthetic.
10 Things I Don't Like: Yellow..
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?Nekros leaves a few of his well made potions along with a feather from his wing.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
xKOVAKtheWOLFx generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:43 pm
Spirit's Blessing: (removing my number while rolling)  
xKOVAKtheWOLFx generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:44 pm
Spirit's Blessing: Phail Ninja

Long-Lost Family Member:

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:45 pm

Long-Lost Family Member: Kivras

True Friend:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Phail Ninja
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Phail Ninja
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: -
Permission: -

Parent 1: Bob
Cert Request
Parent 2: Боб
Cert Request
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her hopes and dreams (jellyfish don't have much they can offer D: )
Short IC Response:

Bob and Боб bobbed through the ocean together peacefully, letting the tide take them wherever it wished to go. What had begun as an accidental entanglement in the contraption with this absolute stranger, had quickly escalated into initial mutual hatred, which had then caved into a reluctant friendship, which then slowly blossomed into something more.

Bob felt Боб's familiar squish against herself and felt herself positively glow with joy. She could still remember that day, when some inconserate sod had discarded their garment into the ocean. She had been curious, a bit too curious. But so had Боб. When she realised she'd been trapped, trapped with him, she'd been furious. She was a solitary jellyfish, she did not want to spend her life stuck to someone she had never even floated with before. And she had taken it out on him. It was full jellyfish on jellyfish warfare. She remembered the resentment, the feeling with which she had struck him with her tentacles again and again. And he too had retaliated, trying his best to get free. But it was to no avail. How silly she had been back then, not realising that her biggest curse was actually her biggest blessing.

Eventually they had grown tired of the fighting, and one day all the walls came slowly tumbling down. It had been a beautiful sunrise, the golden rays cutting through the waves and lighting up deep into the waters. Bob had cast her attention towards Боб and felt a sudden sense of wordless remorseless from him. It was a strange sadness, one she had never felt, not in all their time stuck together. She had gently probed towards him with one tentacle, trying to ascertain if this was some new ploy to get at her, unsure of what she was supposed to do. Боб had barely responded, not even to swat her away. As it happened, it had been that same day two years past that Боб had lost his entire family, eaten by a dolphin that couldn't tell the difference between one sentient jellyfish and another. That was the first time Bob felt anything other than hatred towards him, but it was just the first crack in the dam.

Bob reached out one arm to slowly brush against Боб's and felt that familiar tingle as their stingers responded. The electric feeling jolted straight through her, and would have sent her heart pounding if she'd had one. Her bell flapped about happily in response, showing her love for Боб in ways she could never truly describe. Боб remained firm, but brushed his arm against her's in response. He didn't need any words to show his feelings for her. They both knew.

When exactly they had transitioned that slow friendship into what they were now, Bob couldn't tell. It had happened so slowly that it felt as though they had been together forever, two bodies but one soul. First it had been one idle brush, a pang of sentiment here and there, and at some point she had realised she loved him - but even that fact wasn't surprising any more. Once they had stopped fighting, they had realised that they were truly two peas in a pod - Боб may have been firm and stoic most of the time, but Bob was the tender to his stern, the gentle to his bold. Two halves of the same whole. And together they had the same curious burning to see the oceans, the same tastes in fish, the same fondness for the occasional crab.

There was only way their lives could possibly grow any better now. And so Bob dreamed of little polyps of their own...

User Image

Long-Lost Family Member: Kivras

Kivras

Relation: Sibling
Breed (first choice): Owl?
Breed (2nd choice): Bear?
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tailfeather
Short IC Response: Boomkin simply pads up to the top of the hill, opens her beak and makes a horrible, guttural sound that's a mix of a roar and an owl screech. It's terrible, really, but the only way she can really express herself. Words aren't her strong suit, but...it's clear enough that she's got some emotion in those roars.

True Friend: Artymus

Artymus
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Hussa
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Hussa is Mean & Evil. She's attempting to take over the Kawani Lands, but is having trouble getting started, as all of her current minions are....well, really, really dumb. Apparently, summoning minions doesn't guarantee intelligence. She's looking for someone who can act as her right hand, and help her successfully begin her reign of terror upon the land.
10 Things I Like:
Ravens/Crows
Flames
Candles
Black + neon color schemes
Bones/bone markings
Crystal balls
Spoopy things/themes

10 Things I Don't Like:
Bugs
Cutesy things (in this instance)
Pastels
Graphic gore (i.e. rotting/infected/infested)

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Hussa shakes off one of her tail bangles onto the altar.

CC: Rein_Carnation

Rein_Carnation

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Wolf
Breed (2nd choice): Fox
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? An arrangement of dried flowers matching his fur and markings in Yellow and reds

Short IC Response: Beneath the altar of the dazzling star a small canine placed an intricate colored arrangement of dried flowers. His eyes blinking momentarily looked upward into the night sky releasing a subtle growl only the brightness would hear. In a deep accented tone, he spoke, "Star of the heavens, hear me well for I have come to you with a request from my very soul. Bring my sister Careta back to me so I can celebrate life with my bonded Calaveras. She has been lost for so long now as the sun sets and rises. Please let her find me as I illuminate the night for her." Closing his eyes once more he padded off into the brush hoping the star would find his sister once more.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:03 pm
Picking up two last CCs. Congrats!

Moxxiie
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames:Moxxiie
Permission: n/a self-pair

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert no front wing
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: self-pair
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Dahlia will leave one of her roses and steals one of Zeb's feathers to leave as well.
Short IC Response:Zebediah and Dahlia have been blessed with two wonderful children, both of which are equine. Dahlia would love to have a child that resembled her, but of course she'd love them all the same. Zeb is a very proud usdia, whose presence is much bigger than his form. Dahlia keeps him grounded and brings him back down when he's on one of his tirades. She's very patient and kind with a sweet demeanor, but she can be a spitfire when she needs to put Zeb in line, or one of their children.
The two of them surround themselves with family, both spirit blessed, and adopted. They would happily welcome more into their small herd, and so hope that the wishing star will hear their wish and bless them with a bundle of fluff to love.

Mewsings of An Angel

User Image
( Uncert || Uncert No Accessory || Uncert No Accessory/Snow )
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Fox
Breed (2nd choice): Wolf
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A snow-bunny sculpture.
Short IC Response:
Tove looked up at the skies with a strange sense of want. It had been many moon cycles since she had come to be by Hledis' side, and many more since she had left her family. She doubted her family knew her still alive - given into the thought she was likely dead somewhere. Tove frowned and shook snow from her ruffed fur. Her face itched around and she lowered her face to rub at the thick scars that closed her right eye. As she raised it again, a glint in the night sky caught her gaze. It wasn't much different than the ones that glittered throughout the dark blanket, yet as she stared at it, the longing in her heart grew to burst and she felt her thoughts stir up old memories - of her and her siblings roughhousing in the family den, safe and warm. And of her brother, who had pounced on her and held her down as if she were nothing, and with a defiant gaze at her, stated "I'll protect the family." "And me?" "And you too, rabbit ears!" He had growled. A small tear fell on the snow-bunny she had been making, remembering the bear that had attacked, and she let out a long sigh. "If only you were here to say that now." She whispered, and turned away from the mocking stars to trudge back to the den where Hledis and her family slept soundly. Dreams and memories delved into a territory of emotion that she was no fan of.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:37 pm
CCING these 2

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Permission: n/a

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: n/a
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? FEATHERS!
Short IC Response: (Optional)

Melomar
I was unaware you were rolled for a blupee, I do apologize <3
so please disregard this ws quote

A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Angelita Titanoboa (Soquili)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Angelita loves her fathers and is devoted to them. She wants to help Cerrajón care for the large snake that he worships and carries around on his back. She needs a little help though, and a large familiar would be most useful. She does not know the bond of a familiar, but she knows they will be well-loved. She will shower them with all of her love.
10 Things I Like:
Iridescent scales
Gold
Green
Brown
Accessories
Voodoo
Mesoamerican themes (Aztec, Maya, etc.)
Large friends
Strong friends
Crafty friends
10 Things I Don't Like:
Pink
Timid friends
Small friends
Prey animals
Cowardly friends
Delicate outfits
Scarves
Capes
Long hair
Matchy-matchy designs/colors
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Angelita leaves a lock of her long, ringleted mane tied with one of the flowers from her hair.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:04 pm
another CC!

Fayt_of_Redemption
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Fayt_of_Redemption

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A beautiful turquoise and gold necklace.
Short IC Response: ---

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:46 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
taking you as my other cc since melo had been rolled for a blupee

neutral A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Bellatrix
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Bellatrix is known to be a bit of a firecracker, when you get on her bad side. She knows how to fight and she won't let up until either she wins or can't fight anymore. This is one very loyal mare though, to those who she is friends or family with. She believes in fair play and will make sure that others keep their word. Like the stallion who raised her, she is dedicated to those she cares about. She needs a familiar to help her and for her to love. She has seen the others in the herd she is part of with their familiars and she wants that. This is one lady that is a blend of sugar and spice.
10 Things I Like: Stars, flowers, Bows, glowing, cute things, wings, wolves, fox, owl, multiple tails
10 Things I Don't Like: Demonic symbols, exposed innards, too much blood, bugs (cept butterflies/ladybugs), Snakes, horror, alligator, condor, jellyfish, octopus
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A glowing feather preened from one of her wings.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:06 am
Wasteland Wyvern
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Wasteland Wyvern
Permission: N/A, both mine.

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small shiny stone from the nest he shares with his mouse lover. Its a roughly polished milky crystal.

Short IC Response: Serk looked about nervously as he slithered towards the altar. In his mouth was a shining rock worn smooth from his rough scales slithering over it from time to time. The rock was from the nest he shared with his beloved, a small matte black mouse. Any other snake would have struck down and eaten the mouse but not Serk. He never had a taste for mice anyway. Much preferred those annoying chattering squirrels and chipmunks. Shaking his head he continued on his way to the altar and sat the stone down on the raised dais then lifted his head to the twinkling star hanging low in the velvet night sky.
"My greetingsss great ssstar... I come to you on thisss night to beg of you a child for my beloved to dote upon. We have tried in the passst and sssadly the ssspiritsss have yet to hear our wissshes. I know thisss isss no fault of yoursss great one but the pained look on my belovedsss face isss too great for me to bear... Pleassse grant usss a little one to look after and raissse. A life to ssshape and guide. You have our word that it will be well loved and raisssed in a home that would nurture it like the preciousss gift it isss." He bowed his head to the star and held the position for a long time hoping to show his respect of the great wonder of their world. The star that could grant any wish if you spoke loud enough for it to hear. Finally raising his gleaming yellow eyes up he said, "Thank you for lissstening..." Before he turned and slithered off into the night. His soul aching to be again with his beloved.

I would love to nab this up if you would like for me to!! (since im not on the list haha)

(will be edited, unless you say otherwise! <3 )  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff