Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] Western Weyr
[Big Cat Weyrling Lesson] The Bonding Maze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:29 pm
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
It seems to be working! (+1 to getting out of the maze)
Progress: +1

She had the slightest bit of rope burn along her left elbow. Your progress is commendable, dear Aryale. Just a few more steps and - ah! Stop there. Good. Now, towards my voice, Yaguareth leaned her mental voice towards one side of Aryale's head, the girl turning to follow after it obediently.

If there was only one creature in this world who would never betray her, it was Yaguareth after all. Aryale trusted her entirely.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:33 pm
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
By the end of this you are going to have bruises or rope burns or both.
Progress: +2

Aryale again rubbed her elbow along the rope, frowning as she rubbed the offended spot. Tell me when I'm more centered, Yaguareth, Aryale asked, carefully side stepping away from the rope.

Halt. Now continue forward.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:35 pm
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
You are really tempted to take off your blindfold. All this blind walking is starting to get to you. But you know you would have to start over if you did.

Aryale would have never broken a rule before Yaguareth, and she certainly wasn't going to cheat now!  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:36 pm
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
By the end of this you are going to have bruises or rope burns or both.

Was she bleeding? Aryale was pretty sure she was bleeding after running into the rope - again.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

dawns_aura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

User Image

M'ika and Pallath
Quote:
20. You fell. We told you not to fall.

The blindfold made him feel more than a little self-concious. Ridiculous. Pallath, I am trusting you to get us through this. Do not make me make a fool of myself... of us. He sighed. Still having a time getting used to fact he was no longer alone. That he did have someone else he could depend upon. Please, Pallath. Get us through this with... a minimal of mishaps if it is possible. please

Right... no, no left. There's a hole there, stretch your feet just a little farther. Good. Wait.. Don't put your foot.. She started to warn as M'ika put his foot down on a patch of what could have been mud. But it was too late. His foot slipped and he fell. Oops. Should have caught that sooner... Sorry, Mine.

Though he couldn't see his green, he could all but hear the lowered head, the hunched shoulders... she felt horrible. She had been given one request. One simple request. And she couldn't even follow that.

Not your fault.Dearest One. But let's try to avoid such scenes going forward, shall we. He picked himself up, brushing the mud off his clothing. Fortunately most everyone was blindfolded, so his humiliation was far less than what it could have been. He lifted his hands to ensure the blindfold was still in place. Good. It was time to move on.

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
Standing still won’t help you get out. Keep moving!

We can check and tend to that if it is bleeding once you are out. I have utmost confidence that you are fine. Now come. This way.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:38 pm
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
You are really tempted to take off your blindfold. All this blind walking is starting to get to you. But you know you would have to start over if you did.

She may have not been tempted to take off the blindfold, but she was getting awfully tired of being blind.  
demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:39 pm
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
Really, are you aiming for the other Weyrlings?

Halt!

Aryale stopped immediately at Yaguareth's command, her trust unfaltering as it was the moment she'd touched the green's egg. She'd known she would come for her, and now she trusted Hers to have her best in mind.

They have passed. Continue.  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:40 pm
Aryale and Yaguareth

Quote:
It seems to be working! (+1 to getting out of the maze)

Come, come. Follow, Yaguareth continued to gently lead with her voice and Aryale followed obediently. While she was certain everybody else trusted their dragons as much as she did, Aryale couldn't help but feel an extra biased fondness for the bond she had with what was the most perfect dragon on Pern.

The green moved to meet her at the end of the maze as she stepped out, leaning her head in against the young woman's cheek with a soft thrum. And here you are now, with me. Shall we look now?

Aryale pulled the blindfold up to her forehead, peering down at the spot on her arm where she'd rubbed the ropes a few times. It looked raw, but... "I think I'm fine," she confirmed what Yaguareth had been thinking, leaning her head against the green's before leaving with her to join the others who had exited the maze ahead of them.  
BastetAmun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:43 pm
Huarwar & Miershoth

Quote:
9. Moving forward you made another turn without running into anyone. (+1 to getting out of the maze)

Huarwar was able to follow Miershoth's directions without a problem and the little green never wavered in her instructions or made her rider believe that there was a cause for alarm or worry. As such it wasn't long before Huarwar heard Miershoth's happy exclaim.

Mine! You are out of the maze! You did it! It was only after Miershoth's words that Huarwar removed his blindfold. Finding himself out of the maze he looked up at the proud green and smiled at her. You did great Miershoth!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
dawns_aura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:58 pm

User Image

M'ika and Pallath
Quote:
Your dragon tells you to turn right. You go left. Oops.

Are you sure it's a right? The rope on this side seems to suggest otherwise.
M'ika was skeptical. the rope at his side continued on, he could feel it. There wasn't any gap, at least not within the space of a stride. Perhaps Pallath was mistaken...

No,Mine. Right. It's a right turn.If you go that way you're gonna trip.Trust me. Right.

Really Pallath. I think it's still fine. And there's a gap over there. M'ika decided to go against the green's advice. Sure she could see, but she could still be wrong. And he could stiil feel the rope on his side. He wasn't about to turn into the rope and fall again. So Left it was.

He took a step and to the left, but instead of open path like he was expecting, he met with rope.

Told you so!

dawns_aura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:35 pm

User Image

M'ika and Pallath
Quote:
9. Moving forward you made another turn without running into anyone. (+1 to getting out of the maze)

After the last debacle, He decided to trust her when Pallath told him the next turn was gonna be another right. He turned when she said, and met open air instead of the rope he expected.

Told you so. You really should listen to me more Mine. I am trying. And I don't want you to look ridiculous either. It reflects poorly on me, just as you.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:48 pm

User Image

M'ika and Pallath
Quote:
3. You take a step forward expecting to run into something and instead find air only. You made the correct choice. (+1 to getting out of the maze)

Ok, so maybe they'd started out a little rough, but they were sorta starting to get the hang of this whole dragon seeing for the rider thing. He still hesitated somewhat, still anxious about making mistakes and making a fool out of himself, but Pallath had proven herself to be a fairy decent guide, barring that first little misstep...

Three small steps forward, then a turn to the left Mine. That will lead you to a straight path for three, four, five... five steps.

dawns_aura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:58 pm

User Image

M'ika and Pallath
Quote:
17. Is your dragon having fun running you into the ropes?

It seemed like one step forward, three steps back. Girly, it was five steps forward was it not? SO why is there a rope right in the middle of my path?

Umm... Ooops?

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:04 pm

User Image

M'ika and Pallath
Quote:
2. Your dragon has you turning left but you end up hitting the rope instead of the path.

Again?! Seriously?!

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces