Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theidren

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:11 pm
FINISHED

Posting for the winner I rolled

Rein_Carnation

This is what they sent me

β€œ would like Girl number 1, As far as the hue shift, I'd like to see some purple (medium to light) incorporated since teal and purple are my favorites colors with white. Other than that I leave this beauty in your hands.how she looks completed. Here's an idea for you to play with a white base of course... I definitely want to keep the flock's initial teal color.

User Image

Hue design shift pageβ€œ

Posted for cash in xXx awaiting approval β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’•

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:23 am
Helloooo!

I'm intending to cash in for the middle boy and girl 2, and they would be color shifts~ I'm intending to cash in in the next few days.

Is it okay if I play around with the PSDs? I have noooo idea what colors I would want, but I'm excited to do some brainstorming!

Thank you so much for the opportunity! These are gorgeous kids.  

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:27 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Helloooo!

I'm intending to cash in for the middle boy and girl 2, and they would be color shifts~ I'm intending to cash in in the next few days.

Is it okay if I play around with the PSDs? I have noooo idea what colors I would want, but I'm excited to do some brainstorming!

Thank you so much for the opportunity! These are gorgeous kids.

Aye! Have fun playing with it! Some of the markings are 'hidden' on the originals, but can be colored differently/partially with a gradient in colorshifts (which results in cool looking kids with 'surprise' markings without... Actually making surprise markings since they're just white on the original)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:58 am
FINISHED
I would love a mix of the girls with the boy's butt feathers and tail!

- Girl 1's mane and head feather crest. No horn, keep the ear and eyebrow piercings, and the front leg bands.
- Girl 1's lower wings. Markings changed to match the boy's wing markings.
- All of Girl 2's accessories, minus the eyebrow ring.
- Girl 2's expression.
- Boy's tail and butt feathers, including his tail accessories. Probably shrunk down a little bit to look more proportionate? It looked a bit too big when I was playing around with the templates.

- Girl 1's chin marking. Otherwise, feel free to mix and match the markings from both girls as you think would look best, and/or add some CC markings!
- Swap out claws for (thumbless) owl claws & legs.

Would you be willing to do a wing stump using one of the existing wings? If so, I'd like most of her far wing cut off with a bandage around the end (no blood/gore; a few damaged feathers/scar at most). Again, markings changed to match the boy's wing markings, please.

Lastly, would you be willing to mask out the parts where the mane/crest overlaps with the body lineart here, or color them to match the body please? Whichever is easier!

EDIT: I've put together a PSD of the templates! Crossed out what I completed above. I don't know if the stallion's tail is still too big, but I included the original size of it in the PSD in case you want to fiddle with it some more.

PSD HERE

Example of the template set up with notes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colors: CC very dark base color with neon rainbow markings, please!

If any of these changes are too much just let me know and I'll choose some to cut back! heart Thank you so much!!

Cash-In: ]https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=25&t=25139905#386564979

Calixita

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:45 pm
FINISHED
mindsend

Final cash-in from me! Approved here

For ~Latonia de la Courtel~

Kid 3

"Black base, silver metals, markings a mix of remaining color options if possible. (thread that beads are on, silver, please? rather than same color as beads)"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:19 am
I've cashed in for the middle boy and girl 2, could I get the psds and color myself? Thank you!

Cash-in here: X  

dolphingurl

Devoted Streaker

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:32 pm
dolphingurl
I've cashed in for the middle boy and girl 2, could I get the psds and color myself? Thank you!

Cash-in here: X

Here you go!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4yqz0xeb9u8290/avalal2_A.psd?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azi1egvm4timr9j/avalal3_A.psd?dl=0  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:36 pm
I've cashed in for myself, Geyser Eelborn and Ice_Dragon_Demon, for the boy and the second girl, could I get the PSDs and work on them myself? ^^;

Ice has told me to "surprise her" with the palette, and I have yet to pick mine. ^^;  

elfstar89

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

mindsend
Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:08 am
elfstar89
I've cashed in for myself, Geyser Eelborn and Ice_Dragon_Demon, for the boy and the second girl, could I get the PSDs and work on them myself? ^^;

Ice has told me to "surprise her" with the palette, and I have yet to pick mine. ^^;

Here you go!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m4yqz0xeb9u8290/avalal2_A.psd?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/azi1egvm4timr9j/avalal3_A.psd?dl=0  
Mindsend's organization thing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out