[ORP] The Fishing Games [[FIN]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:28 pm
Zdenko had very much enjoyed his time fishing with this pride but he was moving on now he didn't like fish that much and they protected gazelles which he found a little weird. He smiled and said his farewells to the pride members after he gathered his trinkets which he would use to remember his adventure. He hoped he would have many more adventures before he decided it was time to settle down and perhaps seek a mate. Then again he could always just have flings and move on with his life. He didn't have to settle down if he didn't want to.

(Yup <3 >.< I forgot we were rping them razz thought you were exiting all your characters >.> maybe that was what I thought)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:38 pm
Meera let out a laugh then. "I guess so, and I'm Meera." The cheeton wiggled a bit in place, watching as the lion went back to his fishing, and then wiggled before hopping back across the river. She was done, having gotten something new in a new place, and now she wanted to settle in to watch the others.

MiddyGlow
Gonna take it he's out, so I'll go ahead and exit Meera too. <3

---------------

Atreyu calling out was enough to pull her attention, and after watching him move about, she debated her options. Truthfully, she was already feeling like she was ready to pull out. Perhaps now would be a good time.

With a hum, she turned back to Moselle, "Yeah, I think I'm about done for the day." She gave herself a shake, "Best to quit while I'm ahead, right?" She let out a laugh and then leaned down to gather her group of fish.

Making her way over to one of the vendors, she nodded at him before making her picks. The pelt, because she had been eyeing it for a while now, and the necklace, as that was all she could get otherwise. Then, after draping it across her back, Aurra made her way over to Atreyu to sit beside him.

AstoriaFallen
I'm exiting out Aurra, if that's alright, but I'll leave Cleotha in to keep interacting with your wild dog. :>

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:46 pm
The day was fast continuing on now, and soon enough, the games were coming to an end. Looking up, Alisaie let out a hum and then nodded over at Nyuso. "Looks like things are wrapping up." She smiled, "It certainly was entertaining though, even if I didn't catch anything."

The lioness made her way out of the water, shaking herself off, before turning to speak again. "Well, it was fun! I hope you get yourself something good." Then, with a flick of her tail, she walked off. With nothing else happening, there was little reason to stay.

Once she was far enough away and she was hidden by the trees, there was a flash and then a small hoopoe fluttered away.

Ars Naberius
I'm going to exit out Alisaie too. <3

[IC] Mto’Mkuu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas