Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:35 am
"Then I'm sure they knew you were coming. After all they sent the train for you. The school you thought you were going to was probably a fake to get you here. You must have a lot of talent for them to want you here so badly."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:58 am
Erik looked Remus' way with wide eyes. "That is equally terrifying and awe inducing. As for the talent, that has yet to be seen. If I really am, then only the people behind my being here know what I can do, because I'm sure clueless!" His stomach then grumbled loudly. "Mm, though right now, my stomach is clueless about when I'm gonna finally get something to eat!" He chuckled a bit.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:42 pm
"Maybe you'll surprise yourself once you start studying." Remus laughed a little. "It's right over here." He opened the door to the kitchens where there were some trolls making some food. "Hi guys. We came to get something to eat. Anything you want Erik?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:59 am
Erik did a double take at the trolls, but said nothing as he was actually quite glad that there were more than humans there. It meant he had lots of unknowns to experience. "Um...actually, what kind of food do you serve here? I'm not deathly allergic to anything, but I don't eat anything dairy."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:15 pm
"They can make pretty much anything you want. I atleast haven't come across something they can't. I'll have pasta with meatballs." He told the trolls. "The food here isn't really any different than without magic."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:19 am
"Mm." Erik was at a loss for words as Remus spoke. A part of him was glad he'd be able to eat just about anything, seeing the trolls here made he realize he had some research he should probably indulge in. If he planned to live in this world, he needed to know who all made up the world. "Then, I would like two pieces of grilled chicken, chickpeas and boiled carrots, please." He watched them with a bit of unveiled wonder. "I'm going to need a school map. Also, are you allowed to bring books from the library back to your dorm? I...want to learn more about this world, and those who live in it." He smiled at the troll who handed him his food. "Thank you."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:43 pm
Once their food was ready Remus showed him to a table. He sat down and started eating. "Yeah you are. I can show you to the library. "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:18 pm
[I caught the flu. So my response time is down.]

Erik was glad to hear it, sitting down across from him. "So, how long have you been a student here? Do you have friends? I know I'm of an older sort, so I'd hate to get in thw way of your social routines..." He smiled in a harmless, yet professional way. He'd been on both ends in his youth, not that ue was that old, but he sure gave off the feeling like he was.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:36 pm
(Okay. I hope you feel better.)

"I came here last year and I've been here for a couple days now."" He frowned a little when he asked about friends. "No I don't really have friends. I just focus on the studies really. It's fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:55 am
Erik blinked in surprise. "You just started recently, too? So it's not unusual for someone to start learning about magic this late?" He wasn't bother by Remus not having friends. He had grown up around the study types in high school, so he had an idea what was up.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:25 am
"Umm well I have already graduated. I am doing advance study. It is pretty odd to start late. But it is also unusual to be the first in your family to have magic. "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:52 pm
"Wait, so this school...wow. This place sounds fantastic! They teach you and let you study further pursuits. This much be a vast center of knowledge!" Erik ate his food, excited to see the library now.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:07 pm
"Yeah it is. It's nice. Most people don't do advanced studies though that's why our dorm is so small and they only room us two to a room. Also why I didnt think I'd have a roommate."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:37 am
"Wait, but I'm a beginner. Why'd they put me in the advance dorms? Is it because I'm so old?" Remus said that people come into magic at different ages, but was it really rarer than he thought?  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:45 am
"Its probably because you're older. You wouldn't want to be in a dorm with a bunch of kids would you?"  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff