Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PRP] A Galaxy of Flavors (Ellis & Noah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:54 pm
Ellis found himself enamored with the delicate creature, enough so that he was able to tune out the buzz of the people around them and focus just on the little bubble of comfort that was building between he, Noah and the gentle deer. She wasn't looking at him but her eyes were soft and her fur, as it brushed against his fingers, reminded him of down. He was a poet at heart and he could feel words on his tongue as he studied her. It was calming in a way he hadn't expected.

"Oh?" he heard himself echoing after Noah. He forced his eyes to tear away from the mother and cast them sidelong at the other man instead. "Something else? You don't think adorable animals are enough?"

If he had heard the hint, he didn't show it, but neither did he seem entirely oblivious to what he knew, now, was another attempt at flirting. Noah had made it pretty clear that's what he was doing, after all. Like, literally, he had spelled it out for him. It at least made Ellis pretty sure he wasn't picking up mixed signals.

"I just work. I honestly thought school was just way too expensive so I got a little apartment and I've been trying to save up some money." He had a little, but not much. "I really don't mind you asking though. It's kinda nice to have someone interested in me for once."

He blinked, and then corrected himself.

"I mean, not.. me like that, but me like, um, my life?"

He flushed a bit again and just shook his head, dismissing his awkward attempt at explaining himself. The deer picked her head up and back away as she finished what Ellis had to offer and it took everything in him not to give up his entire cup of feed for her. He had to remind himself there were other animals to feed, too.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:13 pm
Noah was watching Ellis watch the deer, because there was something utterly smitten in the other's face and it was endearing to watch. He wondered whether or not there was really anything in his own life that would make him wear an expression like that. Filming, maybe, but even then he couldn't be positive about it. He did love the camera, but there was a gentleness in Ellis' eyes that made something in Noah's chest unclench unexpectedly.

His lips twitched, fighting a smile as he said, "Oh, they're plenty, don't worry. They're definitely worth it. But, you know. Just in case they aren't enough, I do have other ideas to get that gorgeous smile back on your face."

That was shamelessly obvious enough, but Noah slid from the blatant compliment right into the rest of the conversation without pausing. "Well, I mean, school is freaking expensive. It costs like, seventy-five bucks to just get a parking pass sometimes, which is so dumb."

Even though he could afford it and then some. Noah chose not to say anything about that, and instead found himself being entirely distracted by the flustered reaction, the smile on his face growing. He took a step forward, then another, moving right up into Ellis' space, though not quite touching him, the baby fawn nudging at his still outstretched hand.

"I am interested in your life," said Noah, and then, leaning forward just a smidge, he dropped his voice and said, "and you. Just so you know."

Then he sidled away, grinning ear to ear, to the next stall, which housed a family of piglets all squealing energetically.

"Wow, there are so many of them, holy cow. Ellis, come look at this, there's a little black and white one."

felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:44 pm
Ellis didn't seem to catch on that anything was amiss but that seemed to be Noah's MO - he could go from adorable and playful in one breath to squeezing the air out of Ellis' lungs the next. Just as his lips had parted to tell the other man just how ridiculously expensive a parking pass was, he looked up again and found Noah much, much closer to him.

Green eyes were baring down into blue ones and Ellis' parted his lips in a soft, surprised gasp at the proximity. When the darker boy spoke, he found himself dropping his gaze to watch his lips as they moved. The words, combined with his own open gawking, made his face flare up and his muscles tense to the point that he was frozen still for moments after Noah had said his (tempting) piece and left him to go ogle some squealing piglets. He stood there, trying to draw air back into his lungs and staring desperately at the beautiful, gentle deer that had no advice to give.

Then a family was walking up to feed her and she left, breaking whatever panicked spell Ellis had been under.

He turned his head to look at Noah who was, unsurprisingly, acting as if he hadn't just frozen space and time in Ellis' mind. Somehow, he managed to amble over, even though his heart was beating wildly and his breath hadn't quite caught back up with him.

"You're going to give me a heart attack right here in front of all these people," he mumbled, feigning discomfort even as a pleased smile crept across his lips. He did look into the pig pen to watch all the squeaking, milling piglets, but his mind was stuck on Noah. One hand rose to press against his own chest so that he could feel his heartbeat thrumming beneath his sternum. He wanted to tell him that he was interested too but he thought he might actually pass out if he tried. Noah had a gift with boldness that Ellis couldn't quite grasp.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:03 pm
It had been worth it just to see that brief look on Ellis' face; to watch as his eyes had widened, to see as that flush had overtaken his cheeks as fast as ink in water. Noah very much enjoyed being the one to make that happen; it caused a surge of pleasure and triumph and delight to course through him.

He was leaning with his arm pressed against the top of the stall door as the piglets romped around. Ellis was still standing where Noah had left him, stock still and apparently trying to either work out what Noah had said or get his mind back into order.

Or maybe both.

Noah waited patiently for him to come over, and when he did, he seemed just as shell shocked as when Noah had left him, Ellis' cheeks still red. But there was a smile on his face all the same, even if he still wore an expression that indicated he was possibly overwhelmed.

It made Noah want to hug him, but he didn't. Instead, he took a breath, and turned to face Ellis, leaning one elbow on the stall, even as the piglets squealed and clamored over one another in an attempt to look for food. There were dozens of people around, which possibly meant talking here was a bad idea, but Noah couldn't help it.

"Look," he said. "Not to be like...super obvious or anything, but...you said you don't pick up things well, so here's the deal." He took a breath, looking Ellis straight in the face. "I think you're great. You're sweet, and cute, and you've got the most amazing pair of blue eyes I've ever seen, and I know we've just met, but..."

Noah gave a little shrug, not dropping his eyes. Net to them, the piglets were still tumbling over each other in the grass, but Noah's attention was all on Ellis "I want to get to know you better. I like talking to you, and I think you like talking to me, but that could just be my imagination. I know it's a little, uh, unorthodox, but I was considering today a date if that doesn't make you uncomfortable. I don't want to seem way forward or push you, so if that's the case, just tell me now and I'll reel it in, I promise."

He flashed a grin at Ellis, feeling strangely nervous in spite of his outwardly calm expression. "There. All my cards on the table for you to see. Hopefully it doesn't scare you away or anything, because I'd really, really like to get you know you better."

felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:29 pm
It took a lot of willpower on the redhead's part not to look away as an impossibly endearing set of green eyes focused on him with so much intent. He really wanted to, it was simply his nature to shy away from things that seemed like they could be difficult to handle, but it also seemed important that right then, in that moment, he gave Noah his undivided attention. Honestly, how often did someone just say what they were thinking like that? Even if he seemed so confident, Ellis knew the words that passed his lips would have been mortifying to say himself.

And that was admirable.

Ellis released a breath he had been holding in a slow, easy stream between pursed lips. In again, then out. It was a technique he had needed to use on more than one occasion and right at that moment, with his heart under the impression he was performing in a triathlon, he definitely felt like he was going to pass out.

"It's unfair that you look so calm saying things like that to me." It was a distraction, but it wasn't untrue. Noah's infectious smile pulled at Ellis' lips and he laughed, finally dropping his eyes but stealing a glance at the darker-skinned boy beneath his ruddy lashes. It wasn't the first time that he found himself wishing he could be as eloquent in person as he felt like he was on paper but for some reason that didn't seem to bother Noah. Not even the smallest bit. "But I wasn't totally blind, you know, I kind of caught on at the hand holding..."

A pale, slender hand reached into his feeding cup and plucked out a few of the pellets while his blue eyes fell to the squealing, tumbling piglets that were dying for attention on the other side of the pen. He stepped forward and a little more into Noah's space at the same time, letting his arm slide along the inside of the other boy's elbow where he braced it on the stall. As the pellets dropped from his hands, he watched them, one by one. He was very much aware of Noah behind him but with something to do with his hands it was a little easier.

"I think this a great date and, well, I like you too. I'm not... mmm," he paused, freezing up over his own words, but struggled through it all the same, "I'm not uncomfortable. Not at all."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:50 pm
It was possible that Noah was considering all the ways this could go wrong. Ellis could turn and walk away. He could tell Noah he wasn't interested. He could tell him he was weird and overbearing and too much for a first date, if he even thought of this as a first date. He could give him the ole' nonexistent so-called "friendzone" spiel, which Noah didn't even believe in anyway because it was stupid (there was no such thing as the friendzone).

It was also possible he was wishing they were a little less public because the desire to do more than just stare at Ellis' finely shaped face and his beautiful eyes was starting to nag at the back of Noah's mind. Inappropriately and badly timed as it was, he was a healthy guy, and what healthy guy wouldn't look at the masterpiece that was Ellis Crowley and not want to see if his mouth was just as soft as it looked?

His heart was doing strange flips in his chest, which wasn't common. Noah realized just how much the answer to his question meant, and how little he liked waiting for the answer, because every second that ticked by was another second in which he wasn't sure if he was putting his foot in his mouth again.

But then Ellis spoke and all of the tension eased from Noah's shoulders, because it wasn't bad. It wasn't a rejection. It was shy and sweet - typical for Ellis, but also ridiculously endearing.

"Well, I mean, you never know," Noah said, lips twitching into a smile, voice laced with amusement. "Some people hold hands platonically. Which I don't see a problem with, but I definitely wasn't holding your hand platonically, so I'm glad you didn't see it that way."

His gaze flickered over Ellis as the other turned to feed the piglets, a sprinkling of food dropping over the straw. He could have looked at them, but he wasn't, instead all too aware of the cautious and careful way that Ellis had insinuated himself into Noah's space, arms brushing together. It was a warmth that made him draw in a breath, close together, and Noah reigned in, with a monumental amount of energy and willpower, an equally strong desire to kiss Ellis right then and there.

His smile was bursting onto his face, probably stupid, but he couldn't help himself in that regard. Noah very carefully didn't move.

"Good," he said, and then, in a more relieved voice, quieter, "Good. I'm glad. Because I'd hate to lose out on a chance to know more about you. That'd be one heck of a disappointment."

He was still fighting to manage the look of pure and wild happiness on his face, probably failing at it. Noah shifted a little, then reached with the hand not braced on the railing to tug gently at a lock of that vivid red hair; not lingering, just a playful little touch.

"Come on, let's go find some rabbits."

felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:22 pm
Was it possible to actually feel someone's gaze? Ellis argued that it was. He knew that Noah's eyes were watching him and not the adorable baby pigs that were squeaking in front of them and though the redhead was watching them mill and tumble over one another, he wasn't really focused on the squirming blobs of pink and black and grey. No, instead he felt the chill crawl from the base of his skull and between his shoulder blades, making his back arch just noticably and his body shiver at an imaginary touch.

"I'll try not to disappoint," he murmured, lulled by some unspoken tension that was neither bad nor unnerving. It was only that soft, playful tug of his red hair that roused him from his musing and made Ellis finally turn around to flash the other boy an equally pleased smile. He could contain his giddiness no easier than Noah and why should he? Today was turning out to be so much better than he had expected when he woke up for the early coffee shift.

He was definitely going to have to find a way to thank Noah later, in his own shy, Ellis way.

"Yes!" his enthusiasm got the best of him again and he turned on a point so that he was suddenly facing Noah and, well, no farther away from him than before. It made him all too aware of how close they stood to one another and, as his eyes betrayed him and dropped to those smiling lips, he found himself imagining what it would feel like to just kiss him then. But, anxious creature as he was, he was also aware of how many people (and animals) were around them and the color began to rise in his face.

"Come on, let's gooo," he murmured low between them and reached out with the hand not holding his feed cup to push gently and playfully at Noah's abdomen, trying to coax him into taking the first step.

He absolutely did not want his first kiss to be next to an actual pig pen.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:37 pm
As shameless as he was, Noah wasn't going to try anything right here in front of what was, essentially, a pig pen, as adorable as the piglets were. But there was something wonderful about the way that Ellis visibly reacted to him; about the faint tremor he could see shivering through him, the way his body shifted a certain way.

This was dangerous. Noah said, as Ellis turned, smile wide and eyes bright, "I'm pretty positive the only way you'd disappoint me is if you'd have said you weren't interested."

Ellis moving made it even more dangerous. Now they were close together (too close) and Noah had to suck in a breath, because he could see the way that Ellis' eyes had flicked downwards and then back up again, his face pinking. It was so unbelievably tempting to just lean in and...

Not here.

He wanted very badly to kiss Ellis, but this was a bad place for that and bad timing for what was otherwise a good moment. There were too many people around, too many things happening, and something told Noah that if (hopefully it would be when, but Noah couldn't guarantee that) he did get to kiss Ellis, it would take a certain amount of careful planning.

That was okay. He was good at planning. Mostly.

Fingers pressed against his stomach, and Ellis was doing that very soft, gentle thing again, lashes low and shy, voice matching, and that was unfair, because it was the sort of voice that would make Noah agree to anything. He lifted his own hand and, after only a few seconds of hesitation, moved to cover Noah's hand with his, grinning over at him.

"Onward!" he said dramatically, and turned, without letting go of Ellis' hand, towing him towards the next stall. As they walked, he shifted his fingers deliberately and, slowly, laced them through Ellis' so that they were intertwined, palm to palm.

This was bad for his heart.

The rabbits were in a different enclosure altogether, but Noah had been here before, and knew where to go, three buildings down from the barn.

felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:56 pm
For a much too long moment, Ellis was pretty sure that he was just going to start hyperventilating. As Noah's hand slid up and caught his before he could drop it away, it enveloped his long fingers in warmth while pressing them against his abdomen at the same time. It gave him a very real insight to how solid the other boy was beneath his snazzy sweaters; he could hear his heart thundering in his ears like a nor'easter was about to come crashing down on him.

Oh, but he was definitely interested, even if it would have taken every ounce of his willpower to have actually said such a thing.

The redhead was both relieved and regretful as Noah, finally, turned and pulled him back into step so they could try and find the bunnies - wherever they were. It was odd how just holding Noah's hand could both calm him and set his skin to tingling; it was a strange mix of wanting a reassuring touch for his anxiety but finding that the other's boy skin on his felt like an electric spark that was only heightened as he felt long fingers sliding slowly and deliberately between his own. It made him smile as he stepped a little closer, letting his shoulder brush against Noah's as his fingers tightened.

"Can we go outside? I'm going to overheat in here."

It wasn't untrue - his face was wild and red and his heart was still doing crossfit inside of his chest but, too, he kind of just wanted to walk with Noah for a bit without the bustle of other people so close to them. Animals had nothing on his pretty green eyes, after all.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:09 pm
This was ridiculous. Noah was a known flirt, and he knew it; he was confident in almost every aspect of who he was (mostly) and he was aware he wasn't terrible looking, even if he didn't think he was stunningly handsome. Casual flirting was ingrained into him like a second skin.

This did not quite feel like casual flirting. It felt like a lot more than that, and what was more, Noah wanted it to be more than that, a fact made apparent by his basically spilling his intentions out not even five minutes earlier. He liked Ellis. A lot. A lot a lot. He liked his pretty hair and his pretty eyes and his shy demeanor and his gentle voice and the way he held himself. It made him want to know more; to just...talk.

And to kiss him.

For now, the handholding would do, because Noah could feel Ellis brushing nearer, shoulder to shoulder, and that was a lovely thing too. He glanced sideways and caught the redness of Ellis' face and gave a nod, glancing around before he spotted the exit.

"This way," said Noah, and his grip tightened on Ellis' hand as they wove in and out of the crowds. But at last they were there, out of the barn, and it was cold outside but not dreadful, the sun high above casting bright sunshine down everywhere. Overall, it was a glorious day.

Noah set off down a side path that would eventually lead to the picnic areas of the petting zoo, and where there were much less people, only a few scattered here and there. He stopped, however, under the shade of a nearby tree, reaching up to press the backs of his knuckles against Ellis' overheated cheek.

"You okay?" he asked, concern in his voice. "That, uh, wasn't too much, was it? Was it too many people or did I say something dumb?"

felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am
Ellis was glad as they wound their way through the crowd and finally passed through the open doors on the other side. The air outside was cool and fresh and it was an immediate improvement on the stifling, stagnant air inside of the barn. With Noah's fingers in his, he shut his eyes and let the other boy lead him blindly, drawing deep lung fulls of breezy, crisp air. It was nice. With the warmth of his fingers wrapped around his own and the steady brush of shoulders to guide his feet, he could feel his heartbeat slowly evening out.

By the time they stopped beneath a tree and Ellis finally opened his eyes, he felt better. It wasn't so hot and he wasn't so overwhelmed, even if Noah stepped close and pressed his hands against his still-warm face.

"No, no," he didn't want Noah to feel bad at all. His free hand slid up the other boy's arm and slowly into his palm so that he could lace those fingers together, too. There was a lump in his throat but with fewer people around them and a soft breeze tussling the few stray curls of his bright hair, this felt much better. "That wasn't your fault. I panic sometimes if I get too deep in my head and you..."

He laughed, soft and uncertain, but the smile on his face as honest and open as he gaze into those deep, emerald eyes so suddenly full of concern. Noah was too kind to him, he thought, especially since he barely even knew him; his life was a mess of uncertainty and stress but here was this boy that the universe had sprung on him from nowhere, already a stronger, more stable pillar than anyone Ellis had ever met. It felt odd to barely know someone but still find ease in leaning on them.

"You're a surprise, that's all. I'm a mess and you just showed up from nowhere to start putting my pieces back together."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:29 am
The flush was abating a little, which was good, because it wasn't the sort of flush that came from Ellis' normal shy demeanor. It was the kind of flush that indicated overheating or possibly more, and so watching it dissipate, just a little, was a good thing.

Noah felt some of the worry slide away, even if the concern was still in his eyes. Then he felt it replaced by a different feeling as Ellis' hand slid up his arm, fingers tangling together, and he drew in a breath, both of their hands now interlaced, warm skin against warm skin.

They were around the same height, almost, maybe an inch or so difference. It put their faces right in front of each other, so that when Ellis smiled, it was a glorious and bright thing and immediate for Noah to see. He felt something in his chest ease a little at the same time that he felt a sense of wonder, eyes flickering over Ellis' own.

There was something about Ellis that was drawing him in, and he couldn't seem to step away from it. It should have mattered that this was only their second meeting; that he still had so much to learn about Ellis to make sure that he wasn't some serial killer from Madrid or what have you. But that was the entire point, really. He wanted to learn more. Stuck in this orbit that was pulling him irrevocably nearer and nearer.

"Well, luckily for you," Noah said softly, and he took the smallest of steps forward. Not quite touching, but shortening the distance between them inch by inch. "I happen to like puzzles and putting pieces back where they should be."

His gaze moved across Ellis' face, tracing the lines of it.

"Just so you know," said Noah, voice still low. "I really...really want to kiss you right now, but I don't know how public you want it to be, and I don't even actually know if you want me to or are ready to kiss me, but if you did want to kiss me, this tree is just far enough off the path to not draw too much attention if we shuffle around to the back of it."

His fingers squeezed Ellis' reassuringly, gently. "Not to pressure you. If you don't want to, we can always go find more bunnies."

Felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:58 pm
Deep, slow breaths started to flow in and out of Ellis' lips as he felt Noah's eyes roaming his face. He could see the deep, emerald gaze shifting from his own eyes, to the cut of his cheekbones, and down to his lips as he parted them for each steady inhale and exhale. He drew a breath in and counted to four, then blew it out as he tried to focus on what Noah was saying. It made his insides twist in a sharp, satisfied throb that made him laugh awkwardly through an exhale.

"I'm not afraid of the public," he murmured, because he wasn't. It was strange how little he cared about strangers and how very much he cared about the people that were actually in his life. It was always a sign for him whenever he began to grow nervous and anxious about someone because it meant, ultimately, they had made enough of an impact that he cared. Sometimes too much, but he did.

The idea of a kiss, though? That was something worth getting flustered about. His mouth opened and closed in a wordless gape and all he could manage for the space of a heartbeat was to squeeze his hands in Noah's to prevent him from thinking that Ellis could possibly not be considering how inviting it was. As he realized his mouth was simply not going to form coherent words, he decided to do the only thing he could - he pulled on Noah's hands to convince him to walk with him, then took the few steps around the ancient tree until his back was pressed against the smooth bark and he could see nothing but Noah's handsome face and the line of the sparse forest that began beyond him.

Privacy. At last.

He drew a deep, unsteady breath but his lips were caught in a shy smile.

"Kiss me."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:28 pm
The corners of his lips curved up, just a little. Noah wanted to say something witty, something charming, but the words were dying in his throat as Ellis looked at him, the silence stretching between them. Not quite uncomfortable, but a little tense, because the question was there hanging in the open and it was up to Ellis to decide what to do next. Noah felt as though he was holding a breath he wasn't aware of, on the edge of a cliff.

Fingers curled around his and tugged. Noah's feet moved before his mind did, following Ellis around to the other side of the tree, its wide trunk and low hanging branches giving them a decent amount of privacy. The path the tree sat next to was devoid of anyone passing by, a babble of voices muted and distant somewhere to their left.

Except Noah couldn't think about that now, because Ellis had backed himself against the tree and he was still holding Noah's hands and he was giving him that shy smile that always wrenched at something deep in Noah's chest that he couldn't quite control.

And there it was - kiss me.

Noah sucked in a sharp breath. He took a step forward, so that he was right up against Ellis, chests brushing together; not intruding Ellis' space so much as he was simply closing the distance between them. His eyes kept hold of Ellis' for a few seconds, then dropped to look at his mouth.

Tightening his hold on their locked hands, Noah leaned in, and, at last, with a rush of warmth, pressed his lips against Ellis'. Not greedily, not roughly, but a little light, relatively chaste; a soft, slow thing. One hand disentangled from Ellis' fingers but only so Noah could rest his palm against the side of Ellis' neck, barely touching him.

He'd been right, at least - Ellis' mouth was just as soft and perfect as Noah had thought.

felyn

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:00 pm
The moment between those two simple words passing from his lips and when Noah, at last, brushed his own against them was agonizingly slow for Ellis. Every small detail of the other man's face filled his vision and felt impossibly ingrained in his thoughts while he waited, frozen in time. Ellis found himself exploring it with relish as inch by agonizing inch he realized Noah was dipping closer. He could see the faceted flecks of green in the depths of his irises and he imagined he could feel the other man's heart thudding in unison to his own as their chests brushed.

It was like fireworks ignited inside of him, and at last, his eyes shut at the first warm touch of their lips pressed together. Noah's were gentle and soft as they brushed along his own and despite the careful, gentle way the other boy was treading these waters, Ellis found the relief of his anxious soul within that first kiss. He felt as Noah untwined one set of hands to gently brush his neck but Ellis let go of both as he moved, trailing the hands gingerly up the sides of Noah's chest and up to cup the base of his head. He could feel the heat as both of his thumbs settled just against his ear and he leaned into all that warm, calming touch as his lips parted just a breath.

Ellis was an impulsive creature but today he felt not an ounce of guilt for it; let someone walk by and notice, he found it hard to care about what the public thought of a moment of complete and utter solace. Noah was stealing his anxiety away in his breaths until the world around him narrowed and there was nothing but the two of them, wrapped up in one another in the shade of the heavy tree.

When at last he drew back for a breath, his lips only parted just barely and his forehead leaned into the other's. He could tell that his chest was heaving too rapidly and his heart was beating wildly where he had leaned his upper body into Noah's but he didn't care. There was a pleased, foolish smile on his lips.

"Thank you," he murmured as he tilted his head just so, making sure his words brushed against Noah's lips as he spoke them. "I liked that."

kuropeco

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces