• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:06 am
User Image
User Image

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"possibly" Dionysus said with a frown at his daughter's words. truthfully, he didn't want to think about it. the hardest part he found since becoming a god was getting attached to mortals, because they fade, they die, but they remain. immortals had to move on.
Dionysus really wanted to not care about the possible inevitable deaths that would happen, but one of those willing to fight was his own flesh and blood, his granddaughter, her friends as well, even his own daughter.
with a soft exhale through his nose, he looked to Dara and reluctantly nodded "i just hope they are more clever than the pirates who once kidnapped me years ago ... for all our sakes"

Silver only smirked softly "one of the pirates here would agree being a pirate means freedom ... i suppose in a way it does, but you listen here Jim Hopkins" he said in a slightly serious manner but still held the sly way he always seemed to have with the boy, as though trying to keep wonder seen "if you're gonna go about into danger like a brave man, you better learn to duck. and i wouldn't argue about thinking on your feet as well ... you don't always need rum to think crafty" he said just as Jack Sparrow waltzed by with a bottle of said drink in his hand and took a swig just as he almost fell off one of the planks down to the lower parts of town only to do a flip (yelling as he did), catching a clothes line to zipline on and landed on the other side where the Black Peral was. looking at said action happen, Silver only blinked at it as a man in red clothes looking like a very old an tired pirate with a big hat muttered 'jackie' and walked to towards the drunken lucky captain. Silver only turned to Jim "i'm starting to think he's a demigod child of the goddess of luck, i swear" he said before looking at Odelia who approached them and let out a chuckle "magic? well ... sort of, your ship won't need it but the others ... well, we'll be using a trick only very few sailors know about, and for good reason. here ..." he said before limping over to a table and cleared it off "ISRAEL! STAR CHARTS!" he bellowed before turning to Odelia to tell her the plan using the Pegasus feather covered sails only finishing when the star chars were presented to him and unrolled it on the table showing a map of the night sky and ever constellation "now, astrologers, men of science will tell you these stars are just giant balls of fire very far away, but not quite. each one of these is another world, some like ours some not, some even like an alternant reality where ... say ... your last name was ... was Hawkins ... and you didn't have a pirate for a sister or i opened up a successful restaurant named after myself" he said to Jim with a shrug "some with monstrous creatures, some with strange customs ... and somewhere out there there is a world where there's no life but shrimp" he said before hesitating "it must be really boring there" he said in an after thought before shaking his head and pointed to a star cluster in the center of the chart "Olympus should be in this general area, when all our respective allies gather that is where we go ... this Kingdom of Angels though i'm not sure on, might need to see if your metal friend has any idea where it might be ... but the most important thing i must tell you is this: do not, i repeat, do not ever go here" he said moving his finger to the right "second star to the right ... that land is ... horrid, i lived there for a long time, Hook stays there until he can discover a way to kill a foe of his ... it's called Neverland, because in that world nothing ever ages, but it's not worth it, trust me" he said as Cap'n Flint squawked out "son of a dubble dutchman" and Silver scoffed at the bird "oi! less we talk about him the better" he said before rolling up the map and turned to them "the crews are sewing the feathers on the mainsails of the ships as we speak, soon as the stars come out we can set sail but until then ... Odelia ... i think you need to brush up on your ... erm" he said before looking to Israel Hands who handed him a bound leather book who in turn handed it to Odelia, the title on the cover said Greek Mythology "or should i say ... our family history" he said with a sly smirk "eh? cousin?"

(considering he's a son of Hermes and she's the Granddaughter of Dionysus, i think that's the right term)

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

JubiJujubi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:34 am
User Image

User Image
:.Disguise.:
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

Finishing up the last bit of work on the ship with a welding torch, B.O.B. turned the flame off to see that the armor plating on the back of the ship was finished. There was bulletproof glass on the back as well, giving the captain a way to look behind them while they are in their captain's quarters without being worried of being shot. Pulling itself back up to the dock with the pully system, B.O.B. just looked out as the droid saw everyone was hard at work. Sewing Pegasus Feathers on the sails which was quite a interesting idea in the droid's point of view. Walking down to the front of the ship, the droid just leaned against the railing as the droid patiently waited for everyone to be ready as the sun began to set.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:06 pm
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Jim looked over at silver as he told him to stay quick on his feet in the heat of battle"Of course.." he said not wanting to lose his limbs this early! As he walked over with Odelia and silver to the charts showing the different starts and explaining what they really where different dimensions his mention of another alternative versions of themselves he blinked looking over at odelia who scratched her head in thought as she gazed at the charts before beging handed a leather book with the words greek mythology sprayed out on it jim not receiving the education his sister stole in her younger years dropped his jaw as looked taken back"Your cousins?" he said even more confused remembering the talks of gods and goddess then he remembered silver's was heremes and odelia was the grandfather was Dioynsus he supposed they were distance cousins in that aspect thinking about it; Odelia nodded to him with a tip of her captain hat"Aye.. we be setting sail soon" she then lumbered off to get onto her ship and bark orders; Jim looked away quickly as to not seem embarrassed at not knowing much but a few simple words; Clearing his throat he asked"So captain silver you want me to go help the crew?" he asked wanting to be useful even though he had been staring open mouth most the time with silver since this whole adventure began;

Odelia boarded the ship flipping through the pages"BoB!!" she shouted"Take the helm...be calling me if chaos astirs" she then slipped into the captains quarters and went quiet; That meant BoB was in charge and even though odelia's 3 men were weary of the robot they stood by ready to take orders;

Dara looked towards her father"Do we board with them or shall we return and prepare with the other gods?" she asked her father moving slowly along the deck she knew that her daughter was going to a place known the city of angels which was where her cousin Arigrane once stayed as king (i'm assuming) knowing her daughter would be safe within the castle fortress for now she hoped the other gods were ready and preparing for battle back home;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

"as much as i'd love to, we cannot stay ... we've done all that we can do, the rest is up to them. we best head back before the family tries to kill each other .... again" Dionysus said with a deadpan tone at the end before rolling his eyes and offered his hand to his daughter "come on, there's one last Olympian we haven't contacted and i'm the only one who reasonably gets along with him"

"more or less lad, Olympians are ... they're related but at the same time they aren't ... like eh ... hard to explain, but think of it this way: a godly parent relation doesn't quite count but a human relation does more, the scientists even have a word for it: genetics. but ... eh, i see her as family, bloody warts and all" he said with the last part in a mutter so only Jim heard as he went to the Fortune "the crew has the sewing handled, with the rate things are going we should have it done soon, i'm sure they wouldn't mind hauling it up with the rigging when it's done. in the mean time ..." he said before setting the star char on a desk near the helm and looked back over to Jim "let's get started on your lessons, navigation is important for a sailor" he said before limping over to the helm "first ... port and starboard-" he said as he started his tutoring.
about an hour later, the sails were finished and were ready to be hoisted up, Long John of course couldn't help but have a huge grin on his face to see every ship in the port to raise the sails "we're prepared, now all we need is to know where we're going so we can get there ... i think our metallic friend would know"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

JubiJujubi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:41 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

With a quick nod for the orders given to the droid by the captain, B.O.B. went to it's own quarters before the ship began to move. Slowly backing out of the dock, doing a three point turn before the ship began to set sail. The ship's sails automatically dropped down, showing the small diamond-style pattern of the black sails with golden stitching. It was truly beautiful as the ship began to move through the wreckages and debris of old ships. Meanwhile, over at the fortune, a drone flew over the deck and floated right next to the helm where Silver was. The droid spoke up with a monotoned voice, exactly like B.O.B.'s voicebox as the droid began to explain the exact coordinates to get to the Kingdom of Angels. About how it was in a country called Lupis and that it'll have a docking area for the different ships before flying off back toward the Star of Guenivere which just got past the shipwreck cove's dangerous terrain.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:31 pm
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Dara looked at the ship with a slow nod she took her fathers hand knowing her daughter who was very well grown would be alright; She did however give Dionysus a curious expression as they would be visiting someone and from the sounds of it it was of much importance;

Jim looked over at silver hearing him talk about even though odelia was family he found that it was odd how the olympians found family different but didnt question the complexion of the situation excepting what silver said and listneing attentively towards his directions and learning navigations through stars; After an hour it was time to sail he seen the droid come over to silver's ship and began to give directions to the kingdom of angels in which he watched as they were lifted into the air behind the star of guinvere running over to the railing of the ship he pulled himself onto the ropes and looked out and below him in wonder; Who would have thought he would actually get to fly one day! let alone in a magic sailing ship! He looked back at silver his face alit"Woah.." he managed to mummer finding himself lost out at the open sky as they took off;

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Silver's face was a mixture of joy and smug victory at the fact an entire fleet of ships were sailing into the skies. he wasn't sure how gravity was working for them or air but he was thankful for both as they cleared the skies and were now in the vastness of space "right ... charting a course to ... Lupis" he said as he hobbled over to the mast and tied a rope line to it and around his waste "ALL HANDS! SECURE LIFELINES TO THE SHIP! SECURE THE CANNONS AND HOLD ON TIGHT, RELAY TO THE OTHERS!" he shouted then tossed a rope to Jim "secure that nice and tight now" he said before smirking out to the endless stars "this is gonna get strange" he said in a slightly amused tone as they passed some sort of invisible point where the stars looked like lines of light shooting pass them, rays of rainbows swirled and shimmered around the ships and Silver even swore he heard Sparrow yelp, Barbossa laughing like a madman and Calico Jack shouting every known profanity ever invented then invented all new ones until at last they found themselves looking at another world, one that Silver couldn't describe in detail but knew it was very foreign to any of them. the captain of course only smiled as they headed down to the surface of the world to the Kingdom of Angels

(sort of borrowed how they see traveling to other worlds from Peter Pan, figured that was fitting)

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

JubiJujubi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:31 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

As the ship began to float above the wreckage, B.O.B. only sat in it's chair with the droid's arms wresting on their arm rests. It was a lovely sight however as over the wreckage, the sun was making a beautiful view against the ocean. Staring at it, B.O.B. noticed now why pirates enjoyed being out at sea. It wasn't the gold or the treasures, but it was to be out in this beautiful view. It was truly lovely as the large droid followed the rest of the ships toward Lupis, toward the Kingdom of Angels.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200