Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 2:11 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Never a better gentleman of fortune than i
but make no mistake to who cross me
.. them that dies will be the lucky ones ..

Ship: 'The Lady of Fortune'

User Image

as he watched he exchange between Jim and Odelia, Long John had to resist rolling his eyes at the fact Odelia had gotten thick headed. "remember, one keg only. They're good wares to sell at Tortuga" he said then turned to see Adryn introduce himself and his lady friend as he took off his hat and gave them a polite bow of his head "i hope to see that happen lad, i do indeed ... c'mon then Jim, Odelia" he said before gripping his crutch and hobbled below deck to the storage deck. Getting out a set of keys, he nonchalantly turned away from them to find the key "Jim here is the newest addition to the crew .. only one who ain't fearin of you, 'sides meself o'course ... right impressive wouldn' ya say? I see greatness in him like i saw it in you" he said hoping she might get a subtle hit or Jim to just say it 'I'm going to end up growing a new leg by the time she figures it out' he thought to himself before opening the door to reveal crates and cases of silks, sugar, spices, food, wine and of course; fifty barrels of rum.

the Doctor was still trying to process all this; Long John Silver? He was fiction! He couldn't be real! But then again he thought the same about Robin Hood and she dueled him with a spoon in her previous regeneration.
Still though, the Silver she read about didn't have a ship nor did he continue pirating after Flint's death. This was just weird "Ardyn, Hannah .... do me a favor and stick with B.O.B., rather not take any chances"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 3:37 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Odelia half heard silver in attempts to gather some rum,"Oh yea?", she said hearing him say somethings bout the boy named jim being great,"well jim if I be you I would give up the pirate business now that you just started", she patted his back as he jolted forward not realizing she was that strong,"It be no an easy life as one would say", she concluded;
Jim cleared his throat,"I've been warned", he informed her feeling rather surprised at her saying he should just give up,"What about yourself why you become a pirate?", he asked as Silver opened the door she walked in stopping at jim's question she turned to the boy with a strange glint in her eye it was in between mixed, hate, sorrow, and blood lust,"Lets just say..", she replied quietly as she stepped forward a little causing Jim to step back at her intimidating expression and demeanor,"I didn't have much of a choice", her last words hissed slightly as she turned to inspect the rum she popped the the top and inhaled the lovely taste,"Ah.. me love alone at last...", she rubbed the top of the barrel before closing up the lid and then picked it up onto her shoulder with ease,"Lets be going I have a crew to find", she told silver, Jim took in a deep breathe gulping down some air as he managed to watch her immense strength it was blown away at her ability of picking up the barrel like it was nothing,'She wasn't kidding about that story earlier..', he thought to himself,'What really happened that day 16 years ago? He didn't want her to get away that easily though something in the back of his head caused him to turn hot headed and for a sheer moment his fear of her melted to blazing anger[color=brown],"What about your mom!",
he said as Odelia gave him a strange expression,"Or ya Da! Or. your...", he said taking in a deep breathe,"You know they waited for you to come back and you never did!", he told her,"And she has been waiting even after dads been gone and you..", he shook his head,"Never even cared to come home!", he felt a few tears slipping as Odelia's expression went from bewildered to very uncomfortable,"And you didn't even know I existed because of it!", he said his lower lip quivering and his body slightly trembling from emotions he looked up at her with big puppy dog eyes and said,"My names Jim Hopkins I'm your little brother";

Hannah looked at the crew of men who seemed to swarm away from Odelia,"Oh they are scared of her..", she commented to Adryn,'How amusing wonder what she did", she then turned as the doctor suggested they stick close to bob,"Okay!", hannah then turned to Adryn,"Where is bob anyways?", she said letting go of his arm as she began to wonder on the ship in search for the droid which she found tucked away with wires all over him as he seemed to be doing something,"Bob why are you in this closet thing and not out in the open?", asked hannah upon finding him;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:49 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B. was watching everything go down as Hannah opened the door, followed by Ardyn as he was the one to close the door behind him. B.O.B. turned toward the two children as Hannah asked the droid a simple question. Why was the droid hiding away? It was quite simple actually as B.O.B. turned it's head toward the monitor which showed the newly made map. Luckily, this was familiar territory seeing how B.O.B. was already working on a map for this realm back when Motherbase was still standing tall. The motherbase however was always surrounded by a this fog that floated on the waters so the outside wouldn't know the base existed. Didn't want the pirates to come in and find out too much. B.O.B. turned back toward the children before speaking in a slightly tired voice mod,"Well, you see children..these pirates don't know much involving technology. Any technology past the eighteen thirties would probably cause the pirates to freak out...this is why I must hide but don't worry, I'll be keeping my eyes on you"
The droid then pointed to the corner of the room, showing the security camera hidden within the wood plank walls. B.O.B. then relaxed its arms before turning back toward the children in which Ardyn was focused on something else. Sitting on the counter showed a picture frame with a photo of B.O.B. cleaning the bloodied floor as two people wrestled in the background shirtless. Ardyn tilted his head as he recognized one of the men wrestling. The blue and blond hair was a instant giveaway but the other man he never saw before. Covered in tattoos and scars with golden eyes and really short white hair. B.O.B. noticed Ardyn's attention in which B.O.B. spoke up with a more upbeat styled voice mod,"That, Ardyn, is Artis. A Diamond Dog Soldier who originated back in Redania..A powerful fighter but more impressive is the knowledge of creatures and folklore. Doesn't surprise me since Artis is what Redania Civilians call a Witcher."

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:36 am
User Image

User Image

watching Jim finally revel who he was .... well okay; blow up at her more like, Long John rubbed the back of his head awkwardly and hobbled off to pretend to take inventory to give them some privacy but kept his ears sharp just in case. His parrot, Cap'n Flint, was perched on a stack of crates overlooking the two siblings and cocked her head to the side and squawked "pieces of eight! pieces of eight! " she squawked

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

(sorry for the short post, bit of writers block)

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:54 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Hannah looked over at bob sorrowfully,"I'm sorry", she said,"That they are to unintelligent to know how good of a friend you are", she patted the robots arms gently feeling for him having to stay tucked away in a stuffy box she turned to look a tthe picture of Vincent the man as they wrestled in the picture, as bob went on to explain he was a witcher,"A witcher? What are those..", she said as she never heard the term before;

Odelia cleared her throat trying to break the awkward silence that followed after Jim's explosive reunion,"Uh.. well.. how... do ya know who I am if ya never met me before..?", jim gave her 'are you frikin kidding me right now?' expression before she averted her eyes,"Me mother was never one to just up and have another child I think you be lying", she said trying to scare jim out as he glared at him,"Do you even know how babies are made?", he grumbled as Odelia's face got boiling red hot and she began to shout,"DO I KNOW HOW BABIES ARE MADE? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT!", she dropped the keg shoving her finger into the boys chest as she let him have it,"YOU SEE HERE i DONT BE TAKING NONSENSE FROM A LITTLE SHRIMP FRY LIKE YOU ESPECIALLY ONE THAT BE INSULTING ME IN HOW A BABY IS MADE", heated up the woman let out steam onto jim who was just as upset; Seemed like Jack Hopkins had a temper because they were both hotheads for the most part,"YEA!", said jim pulling himself up to full height as he shouted back in her face,"AND I THINK IF SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW TOLD ME THEIR LAST NAMES HOPKINS THEIR MOTHERS NAMES SARAH THEIR DA'S JACK! AND STILL DONT' BELIEVE THEM TO BE MY SISTER THEY ARE THE NOTHING BUT A BLOOMIN IDIOT!", huffing face red jack then put in,"Or your just a heartless pirate like they all say"; Odelia had about enough of this kids nonsense,"Listen here boy", she pulled out a knife which caused jim to get scared and stumble back,"I am a rutheless pirate and I can be making an example out of you", she glared down at him; but the longer she stared at his face before silver could react properly she found her own hand trembling,"I dont really know who you be but..', she dropped the weapon,"I..", at that point she left left jim, silver, the d*mn rum left it all she appeared onto deck and instantly told the doctor,"Throw me a rope I'm leaving", she commanded she was boiling mad and something else she wasn't sure what if was... but it was eating her insides and she didn't like it;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

The sounds of vocal fighting could be heard from all the way in B.O.B.'s quarters, the awkwardness filling the room as Ardyn overheard everything. Odelia's brother? What in the heck? Small realm it seemed as the part daemon boy turned toward the door. He was about ready to leave the room to go to Odelia when the ship rocked violently and a loud splash hit the waters between the two ships. Ardyn's eyes grew wide as he ran outside to see no ship in front of them, making him go up his ships's stairs to see three ships with daemonic symbols and decorations all around the hull and sails. Ardyn turned toward Odelia on the other ship before yelling out,"ENEMY INCOMING!"
The sounds of explosions from the daemon ships' cannons as large cannon balls fired straight toward both ships, making B.O.B. use the propellers underneath the waters to quickly make the ship turn right to dodge the attack but unfortunately the ships were no longer close enough for Odelia to get back onto her own ship.

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:32 am
User Image

User Image

Long John was next to Jim in a flash just as Odelia pulled the knife and glared at her as she stormed off and looked down at the boy before gently putting a hand on his shoulder "i'm sorry" he said genuinely before the ship suddenly rocked from cannon fire "what the devil!?" he said hobbling out then stopped to look at Jim and made a quick decision and opened one of the crates and got out a very beautiful looking short sword made of some strange metal, like a bronze almost, and tossed it to him "if you fight you'll be needin that, but you got nothin to prove if you rather say here" he said before hobbling back up deck and saw Odelia was still here and gave her a cold glare, one he usually saved for those he wanted to intimidate but he turned said glare to the crew then pulled out his spyglass and took a look and who would fire on them, the good news was it wasn't the Royal Navy, bad news was they were Daichi's forces "here too?" he asked in disbelief before looking up at the sky with a scowl before looking back at Odelia "we will speak later, but for now tell your crew to turn around" he said in a growl before going to the helm "Mr. Hands, get us some distance we need them to chase us .... I NEED THREE BARRELS OF GUNPOWDER AND A LARGE BOWL OF BUTTER, NOW!" he said as the crew scrambled to do as he said while others maintained the ship "get a rifle as well!"

the Doctor nearly rolled over and looked to see another ship firing and Long John's ship turning away "not that i'm complaining but why is he leaving?" she asked but then heard Long John's shouting and nearly smiled getting his plan "B.O.B., follow Silver's ship but don't get too close!" she said then saw Ardyn on deck "Ardyn what .... never-mind just hold on" she said getting her sonic screwdriver out and activated it letting the sails roll free "B.O.B. if this ship has shields i suggest we use them"

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:10 am
MarcusEmyrs

Aussie Srives

Jim Hopkins

Theme

Hannah found herself jarred as something dropped near the ship,"What is that!", she shouted only for adryn to run right out into that craziness,"Adryn no!", she rushed out to him only to find Odelia on the other side looking rather distraught her ship pulling away from her,"Wha...", she said turning to see 3 ships,"More bad guys! But we just got here!", said hannah huffing as she turned to pull her sword out,"I'll get you this time", she bared her fangs at the ships,"Come on adryn lets get ready to kick their butts!";

Odelia found herself without rhyme or reason stuck on this ship frowning she turned back to see Silver giving her dagger eyes and then jim coming up from behind him holding a sword and glaring at her,"Might as well jump to me death at this point..", she grumbled under her breathe seeing the men preparing the gun powder and butter? She ran to the back of the ship as they were turning, seeing adryn and hannah on bored,"Don't be worrying kiddies I'll be fine", she shouted to them,"Silver what is the deal with the butter?", she narrowed her eyes,"Just get your cannons ready why are we running?", she demands seeing the 3 ships;

JIm after having everything happen looked up to see silver right above him just as odelia walked out,"Its okay", he told him standing up and being offered the weapon he nodded to him as silver hobbled up the stairs and then he followed glaring at his sister walking over to silver as Odelia approached,"He knows what he is doing more than you", said Jim angrily,"Your just standing around why don't you help?", he said putting the sword into the leather holster at his side he ran about helping with the gun powder;

Odelia turned baring her teeth at the arrogant lttle brat,"You..", she growled only for him to run off and go about helping with the plan, looking at the 3 ships approaching she found herself thinking maybe she could summon up enough power to.. but could you grow a tree that sprouted from the ocean floor?

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:55 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

B.O.B. sat there in his control center as the droid used the cameras to watch Captain Silver get the barrels ready, making the droid understand completely what Silver had in mind. With that, the droid began to type away at the keyboard in front of him as drones were activated at the back of the ship. Flying around, one drone activated the back hatch of the ship as five others were throwing out floating mines to be placed within the now roaring waters. B.O.B. then started to command the ship close to Silver's but not too close, knowing that if there were too close, the enemies will have a easier time hitting them.
Ardyn watched as Hannah ran up to him, worried but ready to fight in which the young boy tried to figure out a way to help. Looking out toward the sea, the daemon boy's right eye began to glow a bright teal blue color with a bolt of gold under his iris. Within his right vision, he began to see aura flowing around the three ships but the most powerful aura was in the center. Grabbing a spyglass next to the wheel, Ardyn looked through it to see the captain of the center ship...It was him. With red hair and green and blue eyes, the captain was Karuma as he ordered the men to fire the cannons. The cannons fired on command, flying around toward the group which Ardyn's quickly summoned his keyblade quickly before yelling out,"PROTECTGA!"
With that, a large shield wall appeared behind the two ships, blocking the cannon balls from hitting the ships but unfortunately, it was only temporary as the shield broke. This, however, gave B.O.B. enough time to finish the drones' work before activating the ship's defense protocol a electrical surge appeared behind both B.O.B.'s and Silver's ships with the help of altering the shield projection system. Karuma, still shaken up from the fight with Valencia and Layla, held his grown as he summoned his own keyblade and ran up to the front of the ship, pointing his keyblade forward before yelling out,"AFTER THEM!"
His crew of daemons and infected pirate men roared out in a war cry before activating the engines of the ships, making the three ships go exceptionally faster.

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 3:52 pm
User Image

User Image

"right, spread the butter over the barres! Make sure every crack is filled, that powder is useless wet!" he said then smirked seeing Jim help then got out his spyglass to see not only had The Guinevere picked up on the plan and let loose some kind of objects from it's stern but the leader of the enemies ship was the bleeding one, Karuma. "right! Rope those barrels up and toss em over the side! Aim for one of the ship's bow!" he said as the crew did just that just as the ships sped up catching the barrels on the far left ship. With a smirk, Long John grabbed the riffle and took hold of a rope in which Israel Hands grabbed his sword knowing what to do and caught it making the one-legged pirate fly up in the air and land on the mast above the mainsail, looped his left arm as much as he could to the rope tied around the mast, and took aim "fifteen men ... on a dead man's chest" he said as he saw the barrel above the water clinging to the boat "yo-ho-ho ... and a bottle of rum ..." he said before squeezing the trigger "mother f-" BANG! the rifle fire as the bullet soared through the air and found it's target just as the mines from The Guinevere found theirs causing the two side ships to explode and catch fire, sinking quickly. With a triumphant cheer from the crew of The Lady of Fortune, Silver smirked before looking down to them "DROP STARBOARD ANCHOR AND PREP THE CANNONS! ODELIA, TELL YER CREW TO DO THE SAME ON THEIR PORT SIDE!" he shouted before using a rope to slide down and landed on deck leaning against the railings "BRACE YERSELVES!" he cried as the anchor fell into the water and the ship abruptly turned around in a u formation, a bootleg turn, to the last ship

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 6:18 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Odelia watched as he took out two of the ships with his quick thinking while Odelia stood there dumbfounded until Silver told her to get her crew ready; When the explosions hit Jim shouted and cheered with the rest of the crew looking up proudly at silver as they were ready for the next stage of the fight; At this point Odelia used the U turn to get back onto her own boat by running and jumping up high in hopes to snag her dangling rope from before and succeeded where she landed on her own ship and began to bark order,"BOB! Get those cannons out if this ship be having any!", she pointed to hannah,"You load them", she then pointed to Adryn,"And you light them", she was taking in consideration of their speed and strength being combined as she turned to the doctor,"I dont be knowing who that man is", she said looking out at the ship with narrowed eyes,"But I feel like I've seen him before..", she tried to remember but couldn't,"Either way I've been having a horrible run in with red heads lately I be thinking thats a bad omen", she commented sighing,"We get boarded you get those children somewhere safe unless they be wishing to join the fight", she told the doctor, rushing into the captains quarters she pulled out that spear she hid and returned outside ready to use it unaware of his potential power hidden within the spear;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 10:26 am
User Image
User Image
.::Blood God Keyblade::.
User Image

History has been re-written..
Light has now faded and darkness rules the realms

"God..d@mn it..", Karuma spoke under his breath as he watched the two ships sink toward the ground, his blade shining bright within the sunlight before noticing that the two ships were turning rather quickly. Silver used his anchor while Odelia's ship was using propellers underneath the ship to make the ship turn ninety degrees. With Silver's ship having the cannons being ready, The Quenivere had some cannons on the top but also a sort of electrical weapon on the second level. A sort of Rail Gun as Ardyn used his ability of speed, picking up Hannah to help her move to the three cannons before lighting up the pre-loaded canons. The canons fired but something...interesting happed,"..alright..lets do this then.."
As the canons and rail gun fired straight at the captain ship, a large amount of smoke was created from the impact. So much smoke that it actually made the two ships limited sight before seeing something...rise. Karuma smirked as he knew exactly what he did. Using Protectga around his own ship, the crazed enemy knew exactly what to do as he offered some drachmae to the creature down below. The ship began to rock as Karuma began to walk backwards before opening a portal behind him. The crazed keyblade wielder only smiled before speaking,"Let the creature..rise.."
Karuma walked through the portal as the ship continued to rise, showing large tentacles flying around, one being in view as it smacked between the roaring waters between the two ships which made the waves more violent. Ardyn tried to keep his balance as he held onto Hannah to pull her back inside the ship. B.O.B. however tried to think of a way to fix this problem but at the moment, it was tough to keep the ship steady. The large tentacle creature finally came into view with the smoke surrounding it, causing fear to flow through the two ships as it yelled out a mighty roar. During this time, Odelia should feel the power of the spear make the weapon glow and slightly shake before giving her flashes of what the spear could do. From teleporting wherever the weapon is thrown while giving her a boost of strength when using it.

The Angels have fallen..
Time for the Devil...to Rise...

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 2:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Silver let out a triumphant yell when the cannons fired and smoke filled the air. However, that feeling of victory ended when the smoke cleared and saw the ship was undamaged and paled when he saw exactly what Karuma dropped in the water: golden drachmae, currency of Olympus. "NO!" he cried but it was too late, the tribute was accepted and the ship raised in the air as a horrible creature raised out of the depths "KRAKEN!!" one of the crewmen shouted as panic rippled through the ship. Long John's face dropped to despair as he turned to Jim "I'm sorry ... i'm so sorry" he said before closing his eyes

"the Brethren Court?" asked a rather drunken pirate even though he hadn't took a swig "they're gone, mate. Wantin to bring that collective of miscreants would be a foolish and pointless gesture" the pirate said as Silver watch him. Israel Hands was the one talking to the pirate pretending to be captain, it was a common ploy to keep things civil before using more intimidating tactics Jack Sparrow- "Captain Jack Sparrow" the Sparrow exclaimed with a point of a finger "you wanna bring the Brethren Court back yet you don't address a former member by his proper station? Who are you again?" he asked as Israel Hands frowned seeing this wasn't going the way he wanted it to go "Captain Israel Hands-" "oooh, Blackbeard's old first mate ... i thought you served a Captain not being one" he said with a taunting smirk. Silver heard enough as he got out of his seat at a far away table and hobbled over to the table standing behind Captain Sparrow "I'll take it from here, Mr. Hands" he said as Israel sighed in defeat getting up and muttering 'aye captain' as Long John got in his seat to look at the face of the fear stricken Captain Jack Sparrow and started carving an apple "Long John Silver" he said in a whisper as Long John smirked "aye ... such is my name, that be certain ... and i know of you Captain Jack Sparrow" he said as he carved off a slice of apple and offered it to his fellow captain who hesitantly accepted it "now Jack ... here be the long and short of it; the Court is what kept pirates as gentlemen and not monsters, with them gone is making chaos and justifying the hunting of pirates. This isn't creating a government nor restricting our brothers and sister pirates ... far from it .... it's to make sure we survive and thrive" he said as Sparrow munched on his apple in thought before giving a slow nod "so why me?" he asked as Silver only smirked "Captain Sparrow ... who better to be a part of the Court than the one who was clever enough to get them to fight Davy Jones and the East-India Trading Company? Yer clever Jack ... as clever as me" he said as Jack smirked "well ... when you put it that way ... provided you can help me re-obtain the Black Pearl then we are in agreement" he said as Silver smirked and patted Jack's back "agreed"

'it's about making sure we survive' Silver thought before opening his eyes to a more stern and looked to the monster "ALL HAND! LOAD CANNONS! WE WILL NOT DIE THIS DAY!" he shouted and drew his blade and stabbed a tentacle that charged at him at it's tip making it's blood drop to the deck. Ling John then raised his sword in the air with a roar "NEVER! SAY! WE DIE!" he cried as The Fortune opened fire at the creature

User Image

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 8:13 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Hannah found herself loading up the cannons with ease considering her strength and when they started aiming it at Karuma's ship she found herself very pleased by the whole aspect; That was until the massive amounts of smoke cleared and huge tenticals came out of the water screaming in terror literally Hannah clung to adryn as they were tossed around mercilessly on the boat while Odelia was shouting,"DOCTOR GET THOSE CHILDREN INSIDE BOB GET THE SHIP OUT OF HERE NOW", she was then gone in a blink of an eye as if she vanished in thin air next thing she knew she was pushing herself to her feet seeing odelia in the air above the Kraken and then her using its ability on the monster;

Jim never felt terror so much in his life when he turned to see silver who looked utterly defeated while he stood there saying,'I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..", Jim found himself going limp with fear looking up at what possibly was his own death that was until he heard a rather alarming sound and a screaming battle cry coming from a woman dropping above the ground she held a spear and then out of its tip a spray of fire burned down onto the monster before she vanished again, he couldn't' believe his eyes the world was spinning chaos in his ears but he was actually seeing her do something his sister who disowned him who tried to ignore his existence was now fighting for their lives above the ocean and screaming and cursing the Kraken; Jim somehow made it to his feet, as silver made his men come into line and jim along with them yelling out as they rushed at tenticals that were near the ship slicing at them and shooting at the monster;

Right before it all happened Odelia watched she watched the strange man whom 'she still couldn't figure out where she met him' along with the Krakens erruption she had read the instructions left by Arigrane she could feel the power in the spear itself she could feel her own power surging through her body and her eyes were glowing; she turned to face her friends she was going to save them even if this meant the last day they got to speak, and as she shouted her instructions to the doctor she then disappeared with the weapons ability and landed above the creature pointing the spear downward she could feel it the heat rising from the weapon as a splurge of fire went onto the tentical beast before she landed into teh water she teleport again using the weapons ability to kinda drift downwards and land attacks this time she landed on a tentical stabbing the beast with it it screeched out in pain from the pirates chopping it to bits and all the cannon fire Odelia had the blood splurging all over her body, she pulled herself upwards hoping to get a grip on the monsters arm but found herself coming into contact with water as it smacked her into the ocean she found herself herself clinging to the spear for dear life before surfacing she pulled the spear out as the tentical rose again she had teleport once more hoping to get near the eyes, they were the vulnerabilities of the monster if she could stab the eye or blast it with fire it could drive the monster back into the ocean for surrender; She found its head submerged into the murky depths of the water but finding herself near the mouth she blast fire into its opening before she nearly got swallowed by the thousands of teeth, teleporting once more she found herself high in the air falling downwards hoping to aim more towards the eyes,"AIM FOR ITS HEAD AIM FOR THE HEAD", she shouted at silver high in the air,

[now idk if the limit was removed on this spear but I looked up information and it had different abilities but it said something about power drained from it so Idk if after a while she can't do certain things with it like teleport be invisible or
spew fire]

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 10:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn brought Hannah back inside, the ship shaking violently as B.O.B. in the other room, tried to keep everything controlled. However, the sounds of screaming and roaring filled the oceans as Ardyn looked out the window to see. He saw the creatures being pushed back by the person no one knew could do this. This was truly spectacular as Odelia threw the spear at the creature, teleporting with golden particles around her. Teleporting back to the creature before shooting fire straight into it's mouth.
B.O.B. was watching this as well as the cameras watched carefully, not worrying about Odelia's ability but for the fact that the water mines were close enough to the creature. Using the rail gun on the back of the ship, the electricity fired straight out toward the mines where the tentacle creature roared loudly. From the attacks from the mines, Odelia dashing straight at the creature and hurting it's open wounds now, even blinded in one eye, and it's tentacles being stabbed, the creature went on the retreat. Floating into the water, the creature showed something interesting on top of it's head. The sign of Daichi was on the top of it's head as it quickly swam away from the two pirates in full retreat. Ardyn looked back toward Hannah before smiling brightly before quickly dashing out of the room. Like a lightning bolt floating around, while Odelia was about to hit the water, Ardyn quickly catched her before dashing straight back onto The Quenivere. Ardyn rolled against the deck before laying straight on his back before thrusting his fist straight up into the air with the sun beating on his face,"You...You did it! G-Good Job, Captain hehehe"

(OOC: The Spear does have a limit depending on Odelia's demigod power. With her power similar to Kassandra or Alexios in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, she would pretty much have about four or five teleporting dashes before she gets tired and need to rest.)
GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items