Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
πŸ₯ || Caldera Lake {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:34 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou
οΏ₯ Uzushiogakure οΏ₯ Taijutsu οΏ₯ Bukijutsu οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Suiton οΏ₯ Doton οΏ₯ Fuuton οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Gennin Third Class οΏ₯ Soldier οΏ₯
οΏ₯ Ryo: 0000 οΏ₯ AC:0022500
οΏ₯ Chakra : 660 οΏ₯ Stamina : 585 οΏ₯

Kairi was always a simple man. He has simple dreams, simple desires, and a simple traits. He had never viewed himself as terribly important or critical in the grand scheme of things, and he could not help at times but view those around him as more important than him. Which he was fine with. He did not mind holding the line while others reaped the glory. After all it was not the glory which he sought, simply peace. Letting out a heavy sigh he slowly began to unbuckle the clips which held his steel plated boots in place. With a tug he set them to the side. Sliding his feet into the pink water he leaned upon his back and adjusted himself so that he was comfortable. This place always relaxed him. The beauty of it was no to be understated.

Before long he drifted into a sleep, though it was the same ragged half awake, half dreaming state he had been in the last few days. Each time he would sleep it was the same dream, being frozen alive. Starting at his feet and working its way up his body. Probably the worst way a human being could die..

Jutsu used:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image

"The water is nice, huh?" A childish voice interrupted Kairi's peace. Emiko had decided to take a long break from her many genin in-village missions and decided to stroll through the lake pathway before coming across the boy. She had a certain fondness for this place that she did not understand why. Nothing that she could remember stood out in her mind. Her small feet tapped upon the path to him while she was doing her best not to trip over herself...again. Pft. Pft. Pft.

"I come here sometimes when I finish with missions or need to relax. It works really well." A warm smile was planted on her face as she spoke with the bootsless person. Her appearance was a dead giveaway at her current status in the village. A genin's headband sat around her neck bearing the village's symbol that was also her clan's famous icon. "Oh, I probably interrupted you, huh?" she said and frowned for a moment that was replaced after a few moments. "I'm Emiko but everyone just calls me Emi. It's nice to meet you!"

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Azeiel The Risen

Novasse

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:13 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou

Unlike most of his dreams when he would wake in a cold sweat, frost adorning his body, he was awoken by a child. For a moment, he was confused. He prayed to the gods often but why would the gods send a child to council him? Though upon inspecting the small girls frame he realized quickly her nature was not of the divine. Instead she was a shinobi, like him. The realization came with a conflict within him. This small girl was another child solider, a concept he disliked as a whole.

Blinking lightly his amber eyes left the girl as he let out a light huff."Its fine, it wasn't a good nap. Kairi Sisigou. Pleased to meet you Emi." Gesturing towards the lake he nodded,"It has an oddly relaxing effect I have come to appreciate as of late." With his focus upon the little girl, he was absent of the fact that there was small pink chunks of frozen water scattered around his feet.

Jutsu used:
[2/5]
Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:30 pm
User Image

Emiko giggled and began to remove her own footwear. Two dropped shoes later, she would plant her bare feet into the lake waters besides Kairi. "I sometimes see other people here doing the same thing, It's much nicer than just staying in the middle of a busy town all day." Her toes wiggled as they were submerged and she kept her arms out to balance herself. A few times of her being this deep had resulted in her falling face first into the water. Maybe sooner or later she could get past this awkward phase and learn how to not be such a klutz. "So are you a shinobi too? You don't look like a genin, but I just figured you were one." Her eyes traveled to Kairi's feet as they focused on those chunks of ice around his feet. Was he of an ice using clan? Could they even exist in a temperature like this one? Emi's eyes darted back to his. They appeared full of questions but being restrained by a decent first impression.

""

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Azeiel The Risen

Novasse

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:42 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou

When the little girl joined him in foot cooling it brought a small smile to the man. Giving a light chuckle he nodded,"I know I do not look like your average genin. I mean what genin wears heavy laminar armor. But yes, Genin Third Class." Not to mention the fact that he was clearly well built. With clear muscle definition across his arms and the base of his neck where the collar of his armor ended. He honestly did not mind the fact that he was a twenty eight year old genin. He knew what he was and how strong he was. In the end it was irreverent to his simple dreams what rank he had.

Sitting up he smiled and formed a simple seal with only his left hand,"Wanna see something I think is cool? Its not very impressive honestly but its cool to me." Granted what he was going to do was something he failed horribly at, ninjutsu.

Jutsu used:
[2/5]
Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:20 pm
User Image

Emiko giggled to herself. He did have a very valid point about his status in the village. "Well, my teacher always said that shinobi come in all sorts of sizes. Even ones that look like the knights that are straight out of a story book." She teased him. His very build along with his choice in armor did scream that he looked like one of the many myths and legends that tales of adventure were born from. With arms wide open, Emiko nearly lost her balance after stepping over a large rock. She latched onto his pauldrons to help steady herself and found it after a few more moments or so. "Oh? Something cool? Sure! I would love to!" She watched him curiously, those eyes of her wide with anticipation and excitement.

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Azeiel The Risen

Novasse

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:20 am
User Image
Kairi Sisigou

Again, Kairi would chuckle. The little girl entertained him, and it seemed he may have made a new friend. Though when she tripped he easily aided her recovery. With quite literally no effort he lifted the small girl into the air and set her onto the shoreline,"Wait right there please. I am not exactly good at this." Taking a deep breath he held up the singular seal before him and focused his chakra.
[4/5]

With each breath he drew, he cultivated his chakra. While in principle the practice was simple. Combine element A with element B to generate an alteration of the normal chakra natures. Mirroring the seal on his left hand, his right hand quickly pressed to its pair. Exhaling lightly he slowly allowed his seafoam green chakra to seep out just a bit from his skin. Spreading his hands to each side before him he would smile as he created a small rectangle of frozen pink water. Turning with a smirk he climbed onto the frozen chunk of water.
[5/5]

Alright this is the cool part. Taking a deep breath he formed another seal and gathered his fuuton chakra into each finger as he lay down onto the small iceburg. As he did so though, he used bursts of fuuton to propell himself across the water like a wind surfer. After a moment he would steer his mini iceburg back to the shore and hop off,"I only just figured out how to do that the other day."

Jutsu learned:
Hyōton [ Ice Release ]

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:19 am
User Image

His sudden lifting of her had spooked Emiko a little. He either must have been really strong or maybe she was just that light. Her wet feet released water droplets that fell back into the lake's waters and soon the ground. While she wanted to get as close as possible to watch whatever Kairi was about to do she stayed put where she was. If it was dangerous and he could make water explode, there was a good chance she could get hurt with it along with ruining her clothing. With an inhale, he began. Emiko was treated to quite the show! Both hands were stretched outward and freeze the water he was standing in. The ice or "ice" was colored a light pinkish color which threw the child off. Maybe it was something else completely?

This continued until Kairi had created his own type of iceberg looking surfboard out of the frozen water. To further drive his point home he unleashed a gust of fuuton chakra behind him to propel him away as his watercraft sailed along the lake. Emiko cheered for him up until he returned to her with a proud looking smirk on his face. "Wow! That was amazing! So you can create ice? I wish I could do stuff like that." Her feet bounced up and down while she began to think of her own abilities she could show off. There were a few but she had not really shown them off to others before. "I can do Kitsunetsuki techniques...I think. I'm still practicing with them."

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Azeiel The Risen

Novasse

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:50 pm
User Image Chie had grown up so much in the last five years. It was almost impressive. Perhaps the woman would participate in the Jounin selection exams when they came about next. Though perhaps chuunin was where she wished to belong. Either way San was proud of the girl's work at the academy and her record on leading missions. No doubt this one would be brought to a swift resolution as well. Able to breath easy in spite of the danger due to the knowledge that her subordinates were doing well San gazed out over the lake from her shaded position among a thicket of trees. Well trained eyes settled upon Kairi and a young girl that looked somewhat familiar. It took her some time to place the girl's face, but eventually it clicked and she remembered her from the files on the recent graduates. For a time San was content to sit and watch them talking but eventually she grew curious. Of course the woman was not content to merely be curious, she desired to know. A handseal was formed and in the blink of an eye San was gone.

In her place was a young girl maybe a couple years older than Emiko. She wore a very basic outfit, bland in its color with the only notable feature being a kunai holster on her right hip and an Uzushiogakure headband across her forehead. However the symbol of her village was largely obscured by the copious amount of reddish orange hair that seemed to flow endlessly from atop her head. The girl stood and waited as she watched some more, making sure that no one had seen her disguise. Or at least that the two she cared about not seeing were too busy with each other to notice her off in the distance. Finally while the two were distracted by Kairi surfing around on the lake, the girl rushed out from the trees. Oddly she did not run or walk, but rather skipped with a great energy about her.

By the time that Kairi had finished his little show, the girl would approach the two of them with a big grin upon her face. "That was wicked awesome! Are you offering rides or sumthin mister?" Before waiting for answer however the girl suddenly turned to Emiko. "Wait did you say you can do Kitsune-.... Kitsu-.... a-chu..." The girl had sneezed mid sentence, there was an awkward pause as she crinkled her nose, seemed to tilt her back slightly for another sneeze, but then stopped. "Kitsunetsuki techniques, there sorry I think the grass around here gives me allergies." Her voice was young sounding, to the point where she still almost sounded like a child and not yet quite like a teen. Upon her face was no sign of embarrassment of awkwardness at interrupting the two or sneezing. In fact she just had a large ceaseless smile that tried to convey a sense of free spirited happiness.
""

πŸ₯β•‘ CHAKRAx 1,745/ 1,745 x πŸ₯β•‘ STAMINAx 1,085/ 1,085 (40) x πŸ₯β•‘ ACx 100,700 x πŸ₯β•‘ RYOx 1,350
πŸ₯β•‘ UZUSHIOGAKUREx πŸ₯β•‘ UZUKAGEx πŸ₯β•‘ S-RANKx πŸ₯β•‘ SEALING / SEALINGxxxxxx
πŸ₯β•‘ NATURE ENERGYx 240 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

πŸ₯ Base D.R. πŸ₯
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
+12 Strength || +12 Speed || +12 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

πŸ₯β•‘ Activations Used
      Henge [ Rank E ]
      Activation Details
      Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↡

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Three [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

πŸ₯β•‘ Ongoing Techniques
      Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Three [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

πŸ₯β•‘ Combat Passives
      ● Fuuinjutsu costs fifteen [15] less chakra
      ● Fuuinjutsu Techniques Overwhelm Same Rank
      ● Sapping energy from San reduced to 1/4
      ● Hand Seals May be Replaced by Lip Movement
      ● -10 chakra cost for fuuinjutsu, +5 chakra cost for ninjutsu
      ● Can Not be Unbalanced by Techniques S-Rank or Lower
      ● Right forearm sealed by Phantom Limb Seal
      ● Silent Steps (may only be heard by those with enhanced hearing), steps do not leave a trace.
      ● Can Catch Projectiles by the Tip
      ● Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from Sobagi without paying the cost.
      ● Chest Protected by a light armored flack jacket, passive D rank defense against simple attacks.

NON-COMBAT DATA

πŸ₯β•‘ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

πŸ₯β•‘ Non-Combat Passives
      ● Learn All Jutsu Eight [8] Posts faster
      ● Learn Ninjutsu One [1] Post Faster
      ● Able to locate the general direction of the closest exotic monster
      ● Text Here

πŸ₯β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

πŸ₯β•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Novasse
Azeiel The Risen
Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:32 am
User Image
Kairi Sisigou

With a light chuckle he nodded,"I can almost create ice. This is actually only the...third time I've done it successfully. I swear ninjutsu is so much harder than I figured it to be." Though when the young girl spoke of something called Kitsunetsuki techniques Kairi could not help but raise a brow. What the hell were Kitsunetsuki techs? Taking a moment to ponder he quickly realized he had never heard of them but his curiousity was now peaked."What exactly are Kitsunetsuki jutsu?"

Though his attention was pulled from the one young girl, to the sudden appearance of the new young girl. What was it with young female children these days. Though when she asked if he was offering rides, he could not find himself saying no,"I mean if you want to ride sure? I would need to fix this thing up a bit to make it more stable though." With that he pulled his ice based surfboard to the bank. Pulling off his armor he set the remaining pieces in a nice neat stack. Drawing his short sword he set about profiling the surfboard to make it more hydrodynamic and easier to control. Once he was satisfied, he formed another seal and slowly made the board longer and wider.

When he was finished he returned his weapon to its sheath and set it too next to his armor. "Alright who wants to go first?"

Jutsu learned:

Over Yandere

Novasse

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image

Honestly Emiko was much too caught up in the act of shaping ice from a water source to really think about how hard or difficult it could be. This side of her was much different than before, actually acting the age she appeared. "That was still so cool though! You were super fast too! It must be super easy to you if you can just do that and zoom on off, huh?" She continued to admire his ice berg surfboard while he was silently contemplating something. It wouldn't come to her immediately that very few people were aware of what Kitsunetsuki techniques were but it hit her the moment he asked her. Emo konked herself on the head. "Sorry! I guess not many people know about it. Duh!" she giggled to herself and began her explanation. "Well, Kitsunetsuki techniques are the Uzimaki clan's sealing techniques, kinda. We use masks and bind jutsu or other things to them. then we use Kitsunetsuki to do all kinds of stuff to 'em! It's really-"

Her flow was interrupted by the sound of another person approaching at a leisurely pace. Emiko turned to be greeted by girl her age, maybe two or three years older. Her outfit was cool and she loved that long hair that the girl had! It sucked being in these robes all the time but it was really the best she could do given her situation. Soon she could get herself some decent clothing, maybe even something that made her look more mature! Emiko's eyes observed the fellow genin as she was grinning just as wide as her. Kairi received even more praise for his abilities as the nameless girl asked if he was giving out rides along the lake with his techniques. "Whoa! Yeah, that sounds like an awesome idea!" Emi praised the other girl while then grinning at Kairi. "Can you take us both around the lake like that?"

Emiko soon was the target of the nameless girl. She asked about the Kitsunetsuki techniques she had been talking to Kairi about. She was about to answer before the sneeze took her by surprise, causing her to jump a little in surprise. "I did! Wait...Are you an Uzimaki too?! Wow! I love your outfit and hair! How long did it take to grow yours out? Do you think I could?" Her hands patted her own head of red hair before she shook her head and beamed at the fellow child who wasn't really a child but a teenager. "I wanted to practice them but I don't think I could do it well. I always get frustrated when a mask doesn't turn out the way I wanted it, y'know?" she explained while letting out a frustrated sigh.

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Azeiel The Risen

Over Yandere

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image San had yet to mess around with the sealing masks herself. She'd begun apprenticing with a carpenter but she was still a novice and any mask she produced was rough and uncomfortable. As well she had little need for such a thing thus far... but that this child had was interesting. It was possible there was even a sense of self recognition in being young and entrepreneurial when it came to learning. Grandfather had always pushed her to have a strong work ethic, and perhaps she was projecting somewhat at this point. Either way, unbeknownst to Emiko the Uzukage's attention had been garnered. "Mhm, I'm an Uzumaki too. Oh and my name's Asena by the by!"

As for the comments about her hair well, the truth was it was an illusion but when San had actually been this age her hair had been this long and straight. This was back when her mother had been around to straighten it. She straightened her own hair now and kept it more in check but part of her missed it being wild. Some days she felt like some kind of purebred dog or a caged tiger with how much effort she had to put into her appearance now. For a moment San wondered if this other girl lived under such constraints. After all she was just casually walking around in a kimono."Ah... I dunno it just kinda grows like a weed. My mom makes me sit still all the time so she can brush it and cut it." The truth was that even if she wasn't playing pretend right now, San had no clue how long it actually took her hair to grow. It was fast, that much was certain. Though obviously fast didn't really answer how long either. As for the latter part of their hair discussion, "Probably... we're both Uzumaki's right?" Whether or not that was true, was left to be seen. The only way to find out would be for Emiko to try.

As for her frustration at mask making, "You know my grandpa always says that so long as we never quit trying it's okay." It was difficult not to sound sad when she said it, but San did mask her pain. Shortly after they had settled on Awajishima her grandfather had passed on. It was difficult to be without his guidance but at least he got to see one dream accomplished in the end. There was little time to linger in her feelings however, Kairi was ready to go. "Why don't you go first.... um... say what's your name kid?"

""

πŸ₯β•‘ CHAKRAx 1,745/ 1,745 x πŸ₯β•‘ STAMINAx 1,085/ 1,085 (40) x πŸ₯β•‘ ACx 100,700 x πŸ₯β•‘ RYOx 1,350
πŸ₯β•‘ UZUSHIOGAKUREx πŸ₯β•‘ UZUKAGEx πŸ₯β•‘ S-RANKx πŸ₯β•‘ SEALING / SEALINGxxxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

πŸ₯ Base D.R. πŸ₯
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

πŸ₯β•‘ Activations Used
      Henge [ Rank E ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

πŸ₯β•‘ Combat Passives
      ● Silent Steps (may only be heard by those with enhanced hearing), steps do not leave a trace.
      ● Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from Sobagi without paying the cost.
      ● Chest Protected by a light armored flack jacket, passive D rank defense against simple attacks.

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

● Text Here

πŸ₯β•‘ Jutsu Learned
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here
      ● Text Here

πŸ₯β•‘ OOC
      Notes:

Novasse
Azeiel The Risen
Rocket Punches
Quote:
Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:50 pm
User Image
Kairi Sisigou

Well that was interesting. The one thing that always peaked his curiosity was seeing how the ninja world shaped its people. How the various families and clans gained their reputations, and their own personal jutsu. He had to admit, it was a bit overwhelming just how varied they all were. At the end of the day it was his job to guard this city, how could he do that if he had no idea of the types of people and jutsu would be making an attempt at it. He had let his guard down, and screwed up, simple as that.

Though despite the realization of his failure, he did not let it show, not in the slightest. These children had no reason to worry about things like that. Sure they were shinobi too, but they were also children. They deserved to have a chance to spend their childhoods without having to worry about such things. Though it was right about now that he tuned back into the conversation. They were talking about their hair and oddly enough, it made him smile. The life of a shinobi was a brutal one, but it gave him hope to see them still so youthful and carefree. When the newer girl spoke for Emi to go first he would nod and respond to both simply,"Well Emi your up first. I could probably take both of you around at the same time, but I want to see how it goes with just one for now. I cant generate much wind at any given time so with more people it will get harder to control and slow down."

Admittedly a bit rudely given her nature as a shinobi, he would simply pick the little girl up and set her onto the makeshift surfboard. Holding her hips he began,"Bend at the knees and keep your center of gravity low. If you get wobbly look at the horizon it will steady you." Climbing onto the back of the board he waited for her to get situated before standing himself,"Let me know when your ready." Once she would give him the ok, he would form a seal with both of his hands and lean forwards. Thrusting both palms out behind him he would release the fuuton and send them surfing across the water at about fifteen miles an hour.

Jutsu learned:

Over Yandere

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm
User Image

Wow! Meeting another Uzimaki member here of all places! Then that meant she was aware of how difficult their clan techniques could have been for a novice like her. Or she was just that bad at it. "It's nice to meet you, Asena!" The difference in age aside, the two of them could maybe be friends if Emiko played her cards right. the other Uzimaki clan members her age were either still in the academy or off doing non-shinobi related duties to have any time spent with her. It was a nice distraction for the time being. She felt a strange feeling inside of her. It was like she never wanted this moment to end. Was this content or maybe just a kind of elation? Emi looked up at her hair ornaments while Asena talked about her hair. That had to get in the way on a constant basis. It just had too. There was also the risk of getting it caught on everything, and even getting up could be a problem. Maybe her hair wouldn't end up as long as Asena's but Emiko at least wanted to have one of those nice styles where it flows down like a waterfall. She laughed at the other girl's mention of having to sit down on her hair. "I don't blame her. I wouldn't want mine as long as yours but it looks cool on you! Makes you stand out, that sorta thing." Asena even gave her a tidbit of advice from her grandfather. Old people were usually pretty good with helping others. It must have come with the experience. Emiko stayed silent, unsure of how to really reply to Asena and just went with the first thing that came to mind. "He has a point. I guess I just have to keep doing it until I get it. It wouldn't be as powerful if anybody could do it easy!" Her modded prepped up a peg or two until she was forcibly volunteered to be the first to try out Kairi's wild ice berg ride.

"Oh, I totally forgot! My bad." Another konk to her noggin. "I'm Emiko but everyone just calls me Emi. Unless you have any nicknames or anything. I'm fine with whatever." She introduced herself to Asena, maybe a few minutes later but it was better than forgetting like she tended to do. Before she could return for more small chat with her new friend, Kairi picked her up effortlessly (damn her small size!) and plant her on the ice berg that he was standing on. It was possibly humiliating in some context but also pretty uncomfortable for her. While she didn't really have a fear of it or anything, physical contact had always sort of unnerved her. It was pretty hard to focus on something when somebody else was busy holding onto you. She wasn't going to hold it against Kairi since she probably would have managed to knock herself unconscious by slipping on the ice or something.

The set of instructions appeared simple enough. Her knees bent and caused her height to lessen even more but it helped center herself on this solid ice board. "Wish me luck, Asena! I hope this as is fun as it looks." Emiko flashed a smile at both parties and prepared for launch as Kairi mounted it and make one of the hand seals for the fuuton chakra. The take off was instant and before Emiko could let her question at Kairi be known, they were blasting across the water's surface. "Haha, YEEEEEEEEAH! WOOOOOO!" Emiko yelled from now a good distance away from the lake. "THIS ROOOOOOOCKS!"

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  πŸ₯ PROFILE

Azeiel The Risen

Over Yandere

Novasse

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image So it was Emiko huh? Cute name. With Kairi hoisting the other girl onto the ice there was little to do now but sit and wait. Soon enough the two were blasting off without a care in the world. This kind of peace... where two shinobi could enjoy a ride on the lake? It was only brought about through the destruction of the UHV and their old home. Now she would be the one to break it, or at least to send others off to break it. While the Land of Fire currently posed no immediate threat San knew kya was right about the need for war. Watching these two now, seeing what peace looked like? It was helpful. It gave her an idea of why fighting the Land of Fire was necessary. There was a tingle within her skin at the thought of fighting, the mark on her stomach where the demon's seal was felt hot. Was it degrading? In the last five this sensation had never occurred. However San lacked any real information to base such thoughts on. She'd come across so much information about the demons in her studies but nothing about what it actually meant to be a host. The feeling was disconcerting to say the least. Though she didn't exactly feel like she was going to be suddenly acting berserk and transforming into the fox either so there was probably nothing to worry about right?

"Yeah! That looks so damn cool!" she yelled across the water though she knew not if either of them would hear. Each time they seemed to pass her vision she waved and hollered. All to make it seem more fun. That was the least she could so long as she was going to play this game. In the end this was about seeing her Shinobi in a way she didn't get to from behind the kage's desk or from a file. It helped to put faces to names, it gave perspective when she had to make a decision like the one earlier.

""

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

πŸ₯ Base D.R. πŸ₯

πŸ₯β•‘ Activations Used
      Henge [ Rank E ]
      Activation Details

Activation Two [ Rank ]
      Activation Details

Activation Details

Active Tech One [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Active Tech Two [ Rank ]
      Technique Details

Technique Details

πŸ₯β•‘ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details