Reply Slytherin House
Bad news folks about harry potter 7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGermanMafia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:39 am
harry potter is supposed to die! i read it online! jk confirmed his death in an article. i live in england, so i'm a huge fan of the hp series. i don't believe she wants to kill draco! he's too smexi! *tears*
and ron? a death eater? i think percy would become a death eater if not bill or charlie.
or maybe ginny...
i think harry's sar is a horcrux. so he destroys all the other horcruxes and then hits voldermort with a the killing curse and then kill himself... or neville or ron killes voldy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:40 pm
I knew draco was going to die. Damn, But does any of you really thing (becuse I heard she mit not kill him) J.K is going to kill off potter (hope she kills him off bloody prat)  

TheQueenOf_Hearts

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:14 pm
If we are lucky she will. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:58 pm
I just have one question. Why does J.K. need one more year if she's had part of the book written before anything else was ever tought of?  

mclinton

Miss Severus Snape

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:48 pm
TheGermanMafia
harry potter is supposed to die! i read it online! jk confirmed his death in an article. i live in england, so i'm a huge fan of the hp series. i don't believe she wants to kill draco! he's too smexi! *tears*
and ron? a death eater? i think percy would become a death eater if not bill or charlie.
or maybe ginny...
i think harry's sar is a horcrux. so he destroys all the other horcruxes and then hits voldermort with a the killing curse and then kill himself... or neville or ron killes voldy.

that is not what she said, she said she could "understand why and author would kill off the main character" her words got twisted, it was even on the news stare . i think the same things is happening with the killing off draco thing, even if she was going to kill off draco i don't think she would tell everyone, that would ruin the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:32 am
ok 2008...at least 1.5 yrs of my friggin life wanting to know what the hell happens for one book... stressed
i think draco is going to help potter, but he wouldnt run in between harry and voldemort in a duel...at least his character wouldnt...
so who knows rowling's exact adress? i need to go beat some sense into her. i think the money is getting to her brain, in an interview she said that she was on the last chapter, so another god dam year for her to complete ONE chapter? scream scream scream scream scream scream  

rane-gel

Dev Daron

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:43 pm
I would like you all to know that it is hard for a writer to finish a book. You must keep in mind that she does have a kid. Also, she never said specifically what year the seventh book was going to come out. She said '"[t]he next 'Harry Potter' book is likely to come out in 2007,"' but she also said that no date (or year, for that matter) has been decided on yet. So, because of that, anxious fans automatically thought that it would be released that year. Also, It said on a website that 'there is always that chance that either Scholastic will not want to release it in the same summer as the fifth movie (which will undoubtedly be filled with movie promotions, press junkets, and premieres) or that JK Rowling will want to spend a bit more time writing and editing, in which case it may not come out until 2008.'

To angerangel: JKR has only said that she WROTE the last chapter, not that she was on the last chapter. We don't know exactly how far she has gotten yet, not to mention she claimed that she may change the last chapter in the end.

My Theory:
According to JKR, "one character got a reprieve, but I have to say two die that I didn't intend to die. A price has to be paid. We are dealing with pure evil. They don't target the extras, do they? They go for the main characters, or I do." I don't know for sure how important Draco and Lucius end up but I'm sure that she doesn't mean them. I think It would be either Ron or Hermione. There has been a rumor for years going that JKR is going to kill off Ron, and when questioned in an interview about that rumor, she didn't answer. Or Harry could be the one killed.

In another interview that I've read (yes, I've read many) she said that she doesn't plan on revealing who is killed, ever. She's kept this secret for years, I doubt she'd start telling people now, especially when the last book is so close to being finished. The only person who knows any information regarding the deaths is the publisher. All information is kept in a vault (mainly because fan(s) have stolen a notebook of hers, which can be how a lot of information is leaked)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Okay...no! Draco can not die! he is way too hot to die!! PLEASE! I don't want hm to die! I don't really car about his dad but Draco...NO!!  

.sexii.duckii. `

.sexii.duckii. `

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:20 pm
Why can't she kill of the bloody Griffindor prats?? You know...Ron, Hermione and harry Potter! No one cares about them anyway!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:54 pm
Leigh Lestrange
JK never has and probably never will reveal who she kills off in future books. She would NEVER give away something that huge. Show me the footage and I might believe you, but I would be very shocked at JK.

I agree.  

Werewolf Garnet

iKERSPLODE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:08 pm
Quote:
or maybe ginny...

i don't see how harry's scar could be a horcrux. do explain. but, that is an interesting theory. 3nodding -pulls out pen and paper to document theory- :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:34 am
1. I don't mind if the book is delayed.
2. I don't trust Draco, so I don't care if he dies or not.
3. Lucius, even after being so influential didn't bring the Dark Lord back so, I don't mind if he dies.
4. It would be good if Ron becomes a Death Eater.
5. I agree with Nicole.

Conclusively, this piece of information hardly matters to me.

*Sorry in advance if I'd hurt anyone's feelings.  

merenwen-asuka

o0 Cloud Angel 0o

Tipsy Flatterer

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:32 pm
LIES!!!!i have read the 7th book and drco gets married(damn)to a random woman!it doesnt say what happens to lucius but snape dies!  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff