Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:05 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Favor Points: 0
Path: 3B

Eyzaak didn't complain when they followed the lead leading into the library. Although he really wasn't comfortable coming into a place like this. As much as he'd tried to pay attention but letters made little to no sense. They seemed jumbled and usually confused him. Numbers the boy absolutely loved, math was a joyful subject for him. Reading and writing, however, was a real struggle.

Yet he went into the building with his companion, his eyes gazing around darting almost. This place housed so many tombs of various kinds..it literally smelled like the books being kept in storage. Wrinkling his nose he folded his arms behind his head as he followed Wander.

"It'd be nice if we could find something good." His eyes widened as she showed him a book with monsters and trolls. Oh! He knew some stuff about that! His eyes lit up as he recognized the Fiduspawn logo. "That is so rad!" He breathed excitedly. "Fiduspawn rocks...what do all those letters say next to the pictures." Eyzaak frowned eying the other troll warily as it was possible she could make fun of him for not knowing how to read very well.

Sundry nuzzled under Eyzaak's arm, bumping into him affectionately as the beast gazed up at his troll son with a goofy smile on the creatures face.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:10 pm
Voscil Torgny Sorine Walker
Inventory: 1 Pack Name Brand Batteries
Path: 1A

Carting around a drink tray and passing out hot beverages sure seemed weird. However, it put her right at the hub of talking and activity. Voscil figured this would not only get her face around in a positive light but she could quickly fill orders and be in multiple places. Moving from one troll to the next, she kept a watchful eye on her surroundings and spongeclots opened for any potential good gossip.

For what it was worth other than the batteries, thus far she hadn't had a lot of good luck. It was no matter, it didn't deter her or keep her spirits low. Voscil wanted to do all she could from the ground level, and if that meant dishing out drinks for tonight then so be it. Balancing the tray, Voscil made her rounds,
humming thoughtfully as the yellowblood went.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:26 pm
Path 2B
Items: Discount batteries

Novels? Poe didn't know anything about that, but he accepted the batteries. It seemed like the intoxicated troll was making some kind of joke, but he didn't get it.

However, an underground black market was probably the perfect place to go. There had to be a lead there! And where best to look for a lead for a black market than regular outdoor market. Plus, the greenblood knew markets. Mostly farmer's markets but, surely it was similar.

He rounded up his beetles and trawled the sales, looking for someone who might have info on seedier sales.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 pm

"I-" Wander blinked. What? Was he...joking? No. That wasn't a joking face. Actually, for the first time as far as she could remember, Eyzaak almost looked worried. "O-oh. Ahhh...."

She looked down at the comics. "W-well, l-let's see." She opened it up. "O-okay. Right here says 'In this issue'... I, n, t h i s, i s s u e... Um... O-or d-do you w-want me to t-tell you what's going on in the picture boxes? I-I don't w-want to make you u-u-uncomfortable..." It was a pretty public space, after all.

And, well, they were spying, too. An impromptu reading lesson might be a bit too distracting...

leon_a_darkangel

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:06 pm
Night 3 Results:

Path 1:
1A. “I swear, it’s haunted.” A series of laughs from a group of trolls around the water cooler. “Really! You should have read some of the reports from the recon mission. Those guys don’t joke around. Stuff floating, lights exploding, messages being written on the wall...” “Why was the military there in the first place?” “Some bogus lead about missing garbage. Who cares? Ghosts!” More chuckling. “That place was always creepy, even before it shut down.” “I bet it’s haunted by all those poor broke lowbloods…” “Probably. A pay by the minute hospital in this town was an atrocious idea...” (choose between Path 1 or Path 4)

1B. Upon breaking into the warehouse, you realize why so few guards have been posted. There’s really not much in here… Just a smattering of leftover tools and basic supplies. You harvest what you can, although it doesn’t feel like much. You take 2 packages of discount batteries. (Remain on Path 1)

1C. While skimming through the back lot one of the Chittentown launch sites, you hear a loud scraping noise coming from a line of garbage bins. One of the lids rustles and jerks. Before you can get close enough to investigate, a figure in black coveralls, mask included, pops out. You watch them drag out a large, cracked monitor from the bin before they notice your presence. They immediately drop what they’re doing and bolt. You manage to track them for awhile before losing them in the winding buildings of western Chittentown. (choose between Path 1 or Path 2)

Path 2:
2A: While you’re still sure this would be a prime spot for illegal activities, you can’t actually… find evidence of anything.You suppose the good criminals aren’t that easy to catch. However, you do find a moldy drawer of emergency supplies. Take 1 package of discount batteries. (remain on Path 2)

2B: The night market has mostly old shoes and hand made crafts on display, but one stall does catch your attention. In between hand made wicker baskets was a sign offering television and radio repair. Behind the greenblooded clerk was a shelf of used tv sets and outdated games for sale. You clearly linger for too long, and catch their attention. “...” The greenblood crosses his arms. “...” He uncrosses them, and scrunches his nose. “Tomorrow night I’ll be here with a new shipment.” He informs you, then goes back to studying you in silence. (choose between Path 2 or Path 6)

2C. True to your suspicions, a rowdy group of lowblooded scavenger children promise you they’ve found something ‘super super illegal and hella cool’, but refuse to tell you what for free. After handing over a few beetles, they lead you to their make shift hide out and point to a crate. “Look! Illegal contraband!” Inside is several dozen copies of a novel entitled ‘Dark Tooth’, by Weaver Ehmdee. ‘A story of a masked anarchist revolutionary innovator who ignites a revolution when he paints over two Alternian landmarks and takes over the government-controlled airwaves’, reads the back cover. Take (or buy, the lowbloods hope) 1 copy of Dark Tooth. (remain on Path 2)

Path 3:
3A. You get a little invested in your book. Someone clearing their throat startles you from your pages. “Ahem. Excuse me,” a portly hemoanon troll begins, looking around the library shiftily. He pushes his fedora lower, hiding his face. “That’s pure drivel. We’re suffering the worst artistic drought in literary history, don’t you think? Look- if you want a REAL mind changing horror experience- meet me tomorrow night at the old Tenebrousplace Hospital building. Surgeon’s staff room. Yea?” He’s gone before you can do much to respond. (choose between Path 3 or Path 5 - NOT UNLOCKED )

3B. Near the end of the night, a yellowblood taps you on the shoulder and asks if you’re done with that comic already, because she really wanted to check that one out… (remain on Path 3)

3C. Nothing happens, except a vague stirring in your bloodpusher. Oh, troll Fabio… (remain on Path 3)

Path 4:
4A: You hear the crash of something metal hitting the floor, and the scraping of plastic on concrete. By the time you make it to the rooftop, the only thing left is an overturned chair. (remain on path 4)

4B: You hear the crash of something metal hitting the floor, and the scraping of plastic on concrete. By the time you make it to the rooftop, the only thing left is an overturned chair. Gain +1 favour point. (remain on path 4)

4C: You hear the crash of something metal hitting the floor, and the scraping of plastic on concrete. By the time you make it to the rooftop, the only thing left is an overturned chair. Gain +2 favour points. (remain on path 4)

Night 4 Options:
*at any point you may return to Path 1.
*if you have missed a night, return to Path 1 or the path you were last active on.
If not possible, return to Path 1.

Path 1: It’s your fourth night on the construction sites since Byakko’s briefing on a potential lead for black market technology. How do you decide to spend your time?
1A. Tonight you broaden your search, heading towards downtown Chittentown. There were always a few shifty trolls around willing to trade rumors for beetles...

1B. You go straight to raid the supply shacks. The new schedules aren’t listed, but if the previous nights were any indication, they will be scarcely guarded.

1C. Several high ranking military officials are touring the Chittentown launch sites tonight. You decide to hang around there and volunteer as a guide, thinking you may gain some valuable insight.

Path 2: You decide to stick to your lead in Western Chittentown. The dangerously staggered slums loom behind as you debate which direction to head in.
2A: There’s a few dive bars in this area that the locals like to gather at. Surely, you can find someone willing to talk after a little schmoozing.

2B: Flocks of trolls are heading towards the outdoor thrift market. Perhaps you could find some sort of connection, or some sweet vintage threads, there.

2C: You’ve noticed that you see the same lowblooded children over and over as you walk through the streets, as if they’re keeping tabs on you. Maybe they’ve seen other things, too… you decide to approach one of them.

Path 3: You return to the Chittentown library, determined to see your lead through a little while longer. Again, while you spy, you need to choose a book to make yourself look busy. What kind do you choose?
3A: Read an adult’s mystery novel.

3B: Read a children’s mystery novel.

3C: Read an encyclopedia on Alternian fauna.

Path 4: Following up on your lead in the hospital, you search through the peeling halls for anything suspicious. You can’t shake the feeling you’re being watched. You hear a strange gurgle from behind you- you spin around, facing a massive blob of a creature. Some sort of cyclops, it’s essentially a one eyed tumor on two legs. It gurgles again, and begins to approach you. Quick: how do you react?
4A: Attack it!

4B: Run away!

4C: Try and make friends!

Path 6: You return to the night market, intent on taking up the tech-and-wicker-basket peddler’s offer to check out his new shipment of goods. As promised, he is seated behind the stall, with shelves freshly packed. “...” He stands up, and readjusts some of the merchandise for your viewing pleasure. “Anything interest you?”
6A: You pick up a shiny, new, handheld game system and flick it on. Yay, the batteries are in it, too!

6B: You ask about the set of extremely high tech looking communicator devices.

6C: You point out a large wicker basket with a bird symbol painted on the front.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:13 pm
Selune Maidaz Lunara Zediam
Inventory: 1 package of name brand batteries
Path B => Path 1A => Path 3B => 3A

Selune was fairly disappointed by the lack of anything exciting in the library. Really tho, what was she to expect? It was a library, it had books, signs to stay quiet, and then more books. The greenblood put her book back and chose another at random. She felt like she would be better off leaving the library, but she had no leads... Maybe a mystery novel would help the neurons on her thinkpan heat up a bit, make some connections. She didn't even have to hide this kind of book from her lusus. So, the greenblood picked out a spot that had a good view of both the back door, and settled down to read.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:28 am
Quote:
2C: You’ve noticed that you see the same lowblooded children over and over as you walk through the streets, as if they’re keeping tabs on you. Maybe they’ve seen other things, too… you decide to approach one of them.

Well, that was fruitless. Still, Muerte supposed he wouldn't turn his nose up at a new read, having exhausted most of the novels that Aprife had brought with him to the swamp. He wondered about the author for a brief moment, before reminding himself that it was likely a pen name.

He'd paid a minuscule amount of beetles for the book, if only because his hivemate had enough money to spare. Maybe he would have been more conscious had it been his own.

The newest set of problems was that they were still out of a solid lead, and now he had to deal with the sensation that he was being watched... well, Muerte had felt like that since he came to Chittentown for the space project, but it felt amplified now. The second time he saw the gaggle of children, he wrote it off. The third and fourth times, he felt somewhat uneasy. Were they being paid off by the crown to sniff out potential traitors to the hierarchy? Couldn't trust anyone, not even kids.

"Rulata. Froggy." He spoke carefully to the two, "I think those children have been following us around. I'm on an entirely different level than they are with my articulate vocabulary," He cleared his throat, "Go attempt to speak with them and see what the hell they want, if you would."

Well he sure as hell wouldn't be able to connect with them.

--

Muerte Perist (Tetete Floofy)
    Favour Points: 0
    Items: 1 copy of Dark Tooth

saedusk

Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:33 am
Path 6C
Items: Discount batteries

The wicker basket stall had some high tech stuff, but when Poe browsed the merchandise, he couldn't help but see the basket with a bird symbol painted on it. It almost looked like... but he didn't recognize this troll at all. Should he?

He pointed that basket out to the owner. "I like the symbol on it," Poe said quietly. Did they have a code word for it? Poe looked at the higher tech merchandise as well, but the basket kept calling to him. It had to be a sign!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:14 am
Quote:
Path 2C

"I dunno, Tetete" Athera said, eyeballing the alley across the way where the urchins had dipped. It was the first time she'd actually noticed them aside from the funny feelings she'd been getting. "D'you think it's safe to talk to strangers n'stuff?"

Caution wasn't always easy when Athera was curious, but if she got shanked by someone hiding and bled all over the place, that would be pretty ding-dang bad, she thought!

"I guess I can, but you gotta watch my back! Do you wanna come, Froggy?" Her smile for him was big and reassuring. "You don't gotta, but I think it'll be okay." Probably. She squeezed Sonnie's hand then let go to take off after the other children.

--

Athera Kyphie (Rulata Avende)
Favour Points: 0
Items: 1 copy of Dark Tooth

Melancholies
Kimbley Kitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:35 pm
Choice: 3A

She was still surprised that Eyzaak struggled to read. Wander had never experienced that before. But she wouldn't judge for it. He seemed q good kid, and she liked his attitude in these trying times. Still, despite their reading session, nothing happened for the mission. Hmmm.

They just had to try again, perhaps in a different section? As she looked around, Wander couldn't help but gasp. Somehow...she had missed it before. The mystery section! Oh! Including her favorite classics! Adult novels, too. Without thinking, she grabbed one. But...oh. Eyzaak. He might not be able to get more than the cover. "Ahhhh... I-I can r-read for you i-if you l-l-like..."

leon_a_darkangel
Hey! I'm stranded and wanted to give you a shot to CYOA with me before rollover.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:20 pm
Quote:
Choice: 2C
Items: DARK TOOTH

Sonnie spiraled into a panic. He didn't want Athera to go on her own, but this pack of lowbloods frightened him. Why were they following them? What were they hiding? Did they know they were rebels? Sonnie tried his best to regulate his breathing, holding his hands to his chest.

Putting his mask back over his head, he nodded to Athera. He'd go along, but only to make sure she was safe. He probably wouldn't do a very good job of talking to the lowbloods, so he'd just let her do all of the talking.

saedusk

Melancholies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 pm
Eyzaak Hiroki
Inventory:
N/A
Path: 3A

Eyzaak listened to her as carefully as he could, given the boy was restless and full of energy. There wasn't a lot going on, but getting a quick lesson from the other troll actually helped with piecing together a series of letters to better formulate the meaning of a couple sentences. He would need a lot more practice and work at it, but by the time they were done with the comic book he could make out several new words..which alone was exciting for the blueblood. He beamed at her, thanking her with that same childish toothy grin from before.

Seeing Wander get excited over a particular couple books he blinked in surprise. "Oh man sure that sounds rad." Sure they weren't finding any clues for the mission..but he was enjoying hanging out with the redblood. That counted for something right? He squinted at the book. There seemed to be no pictures, which meant he was screwed. However. If she was willing to read a bit to him, he would listen. "I'm all spongeclots." He offered as he plopped back down in a chair, and scooted closer to her.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:46 pm
Voscil Torgny Sorine Walker
Inventory: 1 Pack Name Brand Batteries
Path: 4C

Doing her rounds for serving came up with some rather curious information indeed. Voscil craned her head around to focus on the trolls talking about a haunted building of some sort. Her eyes widened in fascination, taken by the tale of ghosts and spooky happenings. That sure as hell sounded like more fun then what she was doing on base.

So once she had the opportunity, the girl dumped her tray off before going to find this supposed hospital. Once she reached her destination Voscil snuck in, walking around the hallways looking for anything out of the ordinary. Much to her surprise, she did indeed find something. The unsettling feeling of watched finally made sense when she turned around to face a strange blob creature.

Blinking at it, she tilted her head. "Oh hi there! Are you all alone here?" She greeted it fairly cheerfully, watching it with a wary gaze. It was gurgling an awful lot. Vos figured things went south she could always run. For now, she would try and make friends.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:08 pm
Night 4 Results:

Path 1:
1A: You manage to track down a haggard redblood that had been the centre of some gossip on the street. Apparently, they had seen a ghost. “I did see a ghost!” She sobbed, pulling at her face. “I heard… saxophone music playing from the o-old hospital…” Another sob. “I went to go see what it was- a-and! I saw him! I w-was such a fan back in the day…” By this point she was in hysterics once more. (Choose between Path 1 or Path 4)

1B: It seems like your assumptions were wrong. Two guards were posted at each supply block that night, and you waste your night waiting for an opportunity that doesn’t come. (Remain on Path 1)

1C: The military officials are stuffy and boring, and, understandably, seem disinterested in any gossip. (Remain on Path 1)

Path 2:
2A: You narrowly escape being tangled up in a bar fight instigated by a rowdy group of yellowbloods, but ultimately have an uneventful night. (Remain on Path 2)

2B: You peruse through the stalls and blankets stacked with used goods, not finding anything of interest. Someone takes note of this. “Heyyy, over here!” A troll behind a stall full of books pulls you over to the side. “You seem like a discerning kinda troll. The kinda troll interested in, y’know, rarities and oddities…” They pull out a worn book from beneath the tablecloth. ‘Once Upon a Beginning’, reads the cover. They slide it back under. “Forbidden books, y’know? It’s harmless, honestly. Used to be part of a big hit series back in the day. Guess the Queen just wanted a reset on the media. It’ll cost ya, though!” You can purchase 1 worn copy of ‘Once Upon a Beginning’ by Yamaha Mrengi. (Remain on Path 2)

2C: “Whaddya want?” The lowblooded children listen to your questions about seeing anything suspicious, and laugh among themselves. “Hmm, well…” One begins, before another cuts them off. “We’ve seen you… hehehe…” More giggles. (Choose between Path 2 or Path 8)

Path 3:
3A: The novel is complicated and convoluted, and even includes a guide at the end to help make sense of it all. If you actually attempted to read it, you probably have a headache. The library is closed for the rest of the week, as certain public services are shutting down to give employees an opportunity to celebrate the launches.
(Return to Path 1 or continue your search in the closest area to the library, western Chittentown in Path 2)

3B: “Hey,” a orangeblood dotted with colourful bandaids slides over to you, noting your choice of book. “I love those!! Hardee and Nancee are my heroes,” he holds up a copy of his own. “But, y’know, if you really like cool mysteries and thrillers and stuff…” Grinning up at you with a gap tooth smile, he edges over closer, voice dropping to a low whisper. “Come and talk to me and my friends later! Smell ya later!” With that, he skips off without explanation. (Proceed to Path 8)

3C: While you learn some interesting animal facts you might be able to drop into conversations later, the night remains fairly uneventful. The library is closed for the rest of the week, as certain public services are shutting down to give employees an opportunity to celebrate the launches. (Return to Path 1 or continue your search in the closest area to the library, western Chittentown in Path 2)

Path 4:
4A: The creature squeals in pain, squeezing shut it’s one watering eye. It stumbles backwards, then flees with alarming speed for it’s awkward gait. (Remain on Path 4)

4B: The cyclops lets out a quizzical chirp and remains planted where it stands, watching your dust trail. It does not follow. (Remain on Path 4)

4C: As you approach the cyclops, it continues to let out a series of gurgles, hopping around on it’s spindly legs like a wingbeast. You reach out to pet it, and it blinks. You interpret this as an invitation, and pap the top of the creature’s head. It continues to gurgle as you pet it, swaying with your movements. Then, without warning, it lunges upward and sinks it’s razor sharp teeth into your hand. The sound of the ensuing struggle must have been louder than you thought- your screams mixing in with the cyclops- as it draws attention. “SKIPPER!!!” A voice cuts over your cries. “NO!!! BAD!!! BAD LUSUS!!!!!!!” (Proceed to Path 7)

Path 6:
6A: “Are you planning on paying for that?” Hissing, the greenblood snatches the game system from your hand and forces you to pay for a new pack of batteries. Stingy… at least you get to keep the seemingly new ones? “Now go away unless you’re buying something else.” Take 1 pack of discount batteries. (Return to Path 2)

6B: “Yeah, those walkie talkies circulated out of the big name stores so I got my hands on a bunch on the cheap. They’re still perfect, they’re just not the snazzy new models, y’know? They have the same range. Go figure.” He offers you a good deal on them, and gives you a business card for his storefront, informing you he’ll be out of town for the rest of the week. (Return to Path 2)

6C: “Good eye. It’s hand made,” the greenblood comments idly, eyes shifting around at any passing trolls. “Very artisanal. It’s ten beetles,” His voice drops considerably. “Go to Tenebrousplace Hospital. When you find him, the code word is ‘magnum’.” (Advance to Path 4)

Night 5 Options:

*at any point you may return to Path 1.
*if you have missed a night, return to Path 1 or the path you were last active on.
If not possible, return to Path 1.

Path 1: It’s the fifth night on the construction sites since Byakko’s briefing on a potential lead for a black market connection. How do you decide to spend it?
1A. Busy yourself doing mundane work around the military facilities and offices. Perhaps you can learn something interesting.

1B. One of the supply rooms has only one guard scheduled for the entirety of the night. Sneaking in and filling your pockets would be very easy...

1C. Inspect the completed launch sites, and spy on the trolls working on them.

Path 2 You decide to investigate your lead around Western Chittentown. The night is clear and peaceful, and lots of trolls are outside enjoying the weather.
2A: You decide you head to the infamous garbage dump. While thoroughly picked over by scavengers, perhaps someone had found something interesting and would be willing to talk.

2B: The rumors are ripe about ‘ghost activity’ around Chittentown, and in an underground cavern a half day’s hike away from the city outskirts. You get directions for the cavern, and decide to check it out.

2C: You decide to wander through the slums. While you’re not sure what you can find there, it’s undeniably full of interesting characters...

Path 4: The sign outside the hospital, rusted and missing a few letters, reads ‘TEN BR SPL CE’. As you press into the crumbling building, the haunting offtune blaring of a saxophone wafts down from the upper floors. You follow it, determined. Once you reach the rooftop uninterrupted, you press open the door- the offtune melody slaps you upside the head. A stocky purpleblood leans back into his song, flushed face giving away his hue- only when he finishes does he lower his saxophone, turning to you. He’s clad almost entirely in leather, and squeaks as he moves towards you. “Greetings, traveler.” He calls out. “Who am I? Perhaps you have met me twixt sleep and wake in the penumbra of uncertainty you call unconsciousness.” Cocking a brow, he flashes you a mysterious smile. “Is that why you couldn’t resist the beckoning of my song? My extrasensory experience. We must be kindred spirits, you and I. You’ve felt it too,your subconscious understands. Tell me!” He claps his hands. “Or rather, indulge me. What do you think the message of my song is? The theme?” In all honesty it’s… indescribable. And that’s the kind way of putting it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.4A: It reflects your inner joy.

4B: I don’t know, but it’s catchy!

4C: It reflects your inner turmoil.

Path 7: After scolding his lusus and delivering a few smacks as retribution, the purpleblood turned to you, glancing down at your bleeding hand. “Forgive Skipper. He’s a little saucy,” he began, adjusting his glasses. “Come with me. I can patch you up,” he leads you through the halls, not offering you any alternatives. “Since you scared him so terribly, I’ll call it even.” Ushering you into a treatment room, he begins rummaging through some suspiciously clean shelves. “Y’know, back in the day this place was bustling. The doctors here charged by the hour, and they were the only hospital for miles- so at first business was booming.” Pulling out some bandages, he turns to you. “Full of mystery, though. Built on haunted grounds, they say. All sorts of paranormal activity… spooky things happened. So the rumor has it. Then it shut down. Turns out a pay by the hour business plan ultimately wasn’t beneficial given this area’s demographic. That’s what they say, anyway.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.7A: “Sounds like it was a good idea, just a bad city to operate out of because it’s mostly lowbloods.”

7B: “They were fated to fail because of the paranormal activity…”

7C: “Sounds like a bad idea, and they were awful trolls for exploiting lowbloods.”

Path 8: You engage the lowblooded gang in more conversation, although they mostly just giggle and whisper in between themselves. “So… you like books that are illegal, huh?” They clearly are aware of the novel in your possession. “Have you had a chance to read it? What do you think? Read it, read it! Tell us!”
8A: You read a passage out loud. “Something was pouring from his mouth. He examined his sleeve. Blood? Blood. Deep green copper smelling blood. His blood. Blood. Blood. And bits of sick.” You, er… like the colourful writing and descriptiveness.

8B: You read a passage outloud. “The doors were opened. Not the literal doors to the building, most of which were closed, but evil doors, dark doors, doors to the beyond. Doors that were hard to shut because they were abstract and didn't have handles. They were more like portals, really. From this day on, he knew he'd to fight these forces of darkness . . . and deal with the burden of knowing the government was run by a sentient plant race bent on trollkind's subservience.” You, er… like the thoughtful dissection of the government and how it breaks the mold.

8C: You read a passage outloud. "‘I had a vision, sir!’ she exclaimed. ‘And I’m your lusus,’ he replied. ‘Stop being sarcastic!’ she cried, pounding his chest. ‘Maybe if everyone who'd ever been close to you had died, you'd be sarcastic too.’ She stopped. ‘Yes, that makes sense’, she thought to herself, deeply thoughtful.’. You, er… like the character’s believability and dynamic with one another.

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:49 pm
Choice: 2B

Wander read through the intrigue, the many, many characters, the tidbits, explaining and re-explaining as the chart provided. And she soon realized...reading out loud is tough work! But she kept going, as long as she could, but even as they got through a good chunk of it, no one appeared that night. Well...at least they got to read a good book! Maybe. Maybe Eyzaak thought it was dumb... Which would be fair. The book was pretty complicated and she probably read it wrong...

Unfortunately, the library closed for the week after that. They would just have to check a different lead. Something about ghosts? Very spooky, but. If it wasnt ghosts, maybe it was someone trying to be sneaky. Like them!

But it'd be a bit of walking. So, that might be some time to talk. "U-uh. Th-thank you f-for doing this w-with me, Eyzaak. I-I-I h-hope I haven't b-been d-dragging you down o-or anything..."

leon_a_darkangel

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces