Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Offplanet RP
=>[META]The Spiteful Fury of the Empress (Diamond^2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
seekingCylem rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:15 pm
Sinter attacks the Voracious Virulent Zombie Gerbil Horde!

HP: 13/20
Military Weapon: +1 DMG
YTMA Pins:
Journeytroll in Covert-Ops (1 advances left on cooldown.)
Master in Leadership
Trinkets:
1/1 Agility Style B: Attack twice with 4d6. Add +1 to both accuracy rolls.
1/1 Support Style B: Roll 1d4, on a 1, 2, or 3, ally regains a quarter their max hp. On a 4, ally recovers entirely.

"Oh... Oh no... Sinter winced visibly as he parsed the awful, writhing mass emerging from the shadows. He hoped he could at least give the little buggers a quick double-death. They were innocents, after all.

"Ow! OW!" Innocents that were trying to eat their way into his space suit. Sinter slashed around his ankles with his sword.

Sinter does 3 damage!

Miniboss HP: 20
Minibosses Slain: 1/4
Ship Advancements: 3/20  
Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:22 pm
Quote:
HP: 22/40
Military Weapon: +1 DMG (+1 for adult)
Power: Novice Offensive A | 1d6+1 auto hit on this attack, also removing from max hp count, 2x per battle. (used 1)
YTMA Pins:
Novice Intelligence
Grandmaster Recruiting
Trinkets:
2/2 Support Style A | Heals another troll that is over 0HP by half their maximum hp, 2x per battle.
0/1 Agility Style B | 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack, 1x per battle*.

MB: 15/40

Minibosses: 1!
Advances: 3

"Unholy creatures!" Tamiya roared. "Go back from whence you came!"

She realized that, as the commanding officer of this party, she should probably shout some orders. Tamiya sprung into action.

"These creatures have been starved for sweeps up here. We can distract them with fresh, delicious meats. Furore, you are without a doubt the most delicious specimen. Be our aggression sponge and we will cover you from their tiny flanks!"

Tamiya deals 5 damage!  

Sypon
Vice Captain

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:25 pm
Cpl. Psykgi Mentha
Meat?! Absolutely not. She continued pulling gerbils away from Leeroi, glancing out at the main body of the swarm every once in a while to try to figure out what they were going to do next. They were nothing like Ma'am - crawling around in ways that made no sense... but were aggressive.

But she could see enough to know when to get out of the way from a surge right for her. Gonna have to try harder than that. she said to herself, standing back to let Leeroi take care of some of the invading gerbs.

Quote:

7/20 hp

Damage Dealt: 3+1-1
Damage Taken: 4

Miniboss hp: 12/40

Military Weapon: +1 to damage

Military Standard Medical Kit (Adept Artifact Support A) (2/2 Uses, heal one troll 1/2 hp)
Zap Drone grenade things (Adept Trinket Offense B)(Uses: 1/2 Charges: 2/3, 2d6 Deal double damage on this attack, 1 ongoing damage for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.)

In training: Troll Relations

zeflamigo rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:36 pm
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Training in Strength
Training in Troll Relations
Artifacts:
1/2 Adept Artifact, Defense Style B
(nullify the damage from the last hit)
1/2 Adept Artifact, Offense Style B
(2d6 Deal double damage on this attack. 1 ongoing damage for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.)

"I'm tanking damage as best as I can!" Leeroi said, wiggling a leg to shake some gerbils off of him. He deployed his shield. Hopefully that would hold them off a bit. Their little zombie squeaks were too much for Leeroi. He whined through gritted teeth, taking aim again with his gun. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, and fired.

Leeroi uses his Defense Artifact B.
Leeroi deals 6 damage.

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

seekingCylem rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:42 pm
Sinter attacks the Voracious Virulent Zombie Gerbil Horde!

HP: 8/20
YTMA Pins:
Master in Leadership
Trinkets:
1/1 Support Style B: Roll 1d4, on a 1, 2, or 3, ally regains a quarter their max hp. On a 4, ally recovers entirely.

"Enough!!" Sinter's love of gerbils was finally set aside as he stamped out the last of the awful little undead bastards. It was hard to tell if they were still twitching with necrotic energies or if it was just from the force of Sinter repeatedly whacking the mess with his sword. "Gross. Gross. Gross." He muttered.

All was quiet once more in the derelict ship. "I think we are quite done here." Sinter made to step forward and winced at the pressure on his thoroughly-gnawed ankles.

Sinter does 6 damage!

Miniboss HP: 0/40
Minibosses Slain: 2/4
Sypon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:54 pm
Quote:
HP: 30/40
Power: Novice Offensive A | 1d6+1 auto hit on this attack, also removing from max hp count, 2x per battle. (used 1)
YTMA Pins:
Novice Covert Ops
Grandmaster Troll Relations
Trinkets:
2/2 Support Style A | Heals another troll that is over 0HP by half their maximum hp, 2x per battle.
0/1 Agility Style B | 2 2d6 hits with +1 to accuracy to each on this attack, 1x per battle*.

Minibosses: 1!
Advances: 3

"And so they return to the majesty of space." Tamiya muttered, smushing another one of the terrible greasy creatures with her pipe. "All is well that ends well. A successful fight, team. Now, let me lead us all in a moment of prayer..."

As expected, the juggalo began to spit a number of sick rhymes, haunting as they were aggressive in the cold confines of the space ship. The acoustics of the setting lent themselves to her chants. Tamiya calmed down some, then looked back up - rejuvenated.

"I feel as though we will be done soon. Furore - keep ... "tanking". Mentha, I saw that you were not successful in flanking our opponents. Follow my orders, or we shall not find success. Heilig. Excellent work as always. Ferocious crushing of creatures that look like your own dimunitive goddamn fuzz friends. I do not wish to linger here any longer. Onward!"

Everyone heals! 1D6+3.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

DraconicFeline rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:56 pm
Cpl. Psykgi Mentha

Psykgi was all fired up and she wanted to be off to the next door. Adventuring was so fun and, though crushing gerbils wasn't what she would have wanted to do, it was a part of that adventure.

She didn't particularly want to be stopped for a prayer, but she knew enough to be respectful and at least pretend to be following along. In reality, she was observing SGT Hellig and her Moirail - both seemed to be more effected by the gerbpocalypse. Did the redblood have gerbils, too? That was nice... and seemingly confirmed. In the meantime she did what she always did when someone gve her critique - she smiled, nodded, and moved on. She was pretty sure she'd done a decent job, but gosh, she'd just have to see what happened next time.

Quote:

13/20 hp

Damage Dealt: +1 to damage
Damage Taken:

Miniboss hp: X

Military Standard Medical Kit (Adept Artifact Support A) (2/2 Uses, heal one troll 1/2 hp)
Zap Drone grenade things (Adept Trinket Offense B)(Uses: 1/2 Charges: 2/3, 2d6 Deal double damage on this attack, 1 ongoing damage for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.)

Psykgi Heals for X

seekingCylem rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:59 pm
Sinter heals via Tamiya's Covert Ops skill.

YTMA Pins:
Master in Leadership
Trinkets:

Sinter politely applauded Tamiya's fiery verses. "Very nice, Tamiya. Very... invigorating." Sinter's face twisted further upon mention of the downed gerbil horde. "Eeugh. Yes. I shall be gifting my pets extra fruits upon our return home."

Sinter unconsciously wiped down his gloves as he stepped around the mess.

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
zeflamigo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:04 pm
Quote:
HP: 20/20
YTMA Pins:
Training in Strength
Training in Troll Relations
Artifacts:
2/2 Adept Artifact, Defense Style B
(nullify the damage from the last hit)
1/2 Adept Artifact, Offense Style B
(2d6 Deal double damage on this attack. 1 ongoing damage for all turns after. The ongoing damage from these stack.)

Their fight was over. Leeroi sighed, turning back to the team. Tamiya was leading a... prayer? Leeroi's brows scrunched down in confusion. The practices of juggalos still confused him. Nonetheless, Tamiya was being helpful and supportive, and Leeroi could show some appreciation for that.

He clapped Psykgi on the shoulder, offering her a content smile. Things would be alright. "You don't have to worry about protecting me, Psy. Just remember to heal me up when I'm looking worse for wear, okay?" He said, patting her shoulder.  
Sypon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:06 pm
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice Covert Ops
Trinkets:

Minibosses: 2
Advances: 4
Cooldown on Covert Ops: 5

Tamiya's using Covert Ops! -jazz hands-

After the group had received their blessings, Tamiya lead the charge down a series of hallways. In no time they reached a fork. "One moment. I will go ahead using my incredible ******** subtlety, and return if I do not find an acceptable door for us to investigate."

And, she did just that. The shuffling of her spacesuit through the empty, stark halls was (admittedly) much quieter than her normal outfit would allow. Tamiya disappeared into the distance.

She reappeared shortly after, somewhat pale. "Shuffling down that way. I would prefer to take this other path."  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:11 pm
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice Covert Ops
Trinkets:

"Alright, this way, soldiers!" Tamiya barked. She seemed a bit more confident now, especially in the vicinity of her companions. As a superior officer, she had to ensure that her gravitas had as much depth and mirth as could be. The troll stomped down the halls.  
Sypon rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:13 pm
Quote:
YTMA Pins:
Novice Covert Ops
Trinkets:

"Watch out!" Tamiya warned. Her bilesack turned. "Undead ahead."

She reached for her weapon, slinking very carefully ahead. The amount of undead that appeared from out of the corner was...  

Sypon
Vice Captain

Sypon rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:15 pm
Total zombies: 3!

... Very small. A very dimunitive amount of zombies. Perhaps a zombie get-together, or a shindig. They say that three's a crowd, so. Three zombies. A crowd. A small one.

"Kill them! Again!" She roared. Tamiya cleared her throat. "Sinter - you are up!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:22 pm
Sinter uses his Leadership skill to smite the zombie horde.

HP: 12/20
YTMA Pins:
Journeytroll in Covert-Ops
Master in Leadership
Trinkets:

"After what we've already faced, I was expecting the actual zombies to be a little more..." Sinter trailed off, realizing his statement was descriptive enough as it was. He casually took the lead, sword poised.

The vanilla zombies were no match for a troll that still had its higher brain function. Sinter ducked between two, decapitating each in turn as they struggled to track their much faster opponent.

"I feel a little affronted as a troll that the undead gerbils were so much more difficult."

Ship Advancements: 4/20  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
DraconicFeline rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:25 pm
Cpl. Psykgi Mentha

Yeah the normal zombies were a little bit of a letdown. However, it seemed that Hellig was some kind of badass.

We'll just have to try harder. Do better. she thought, as she moved through to the next corridor...

Quote:

10/20 hp

Damage Dealt: +1 to damage
Damage Taken:

Miniboss hp: X

Offplanet RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces