Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Nov 2017 Wishing Star!! (Nov 3 - Nov 5) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 am
My Long Lost Family Member

Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image & User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Breed (first choice): angeni-kalona
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular (but could she have 'fangs' like Relic and Psyche do)
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Relic and Psyche both leave a vial each of their own blood.
Short IC Response: In the dark of the night a stallion and a mare travelled side by side. Each one had a glass vial clamped gently in their teeth as they traversed the distance required to find the altar of the wishing star. Of the two the stallion had been the one to wish and locate his sister and now they both yearned to find the one that had given them life. Stopping at a small hill the stallion glanced at the mare and nodded in slight encouragement.

Psyche stood proud and strong. She'd been accepted into the herd that her brother resided in and except for a few small altercations had managed to fit in like a missing piece of a puzzle. Psyche went to the nearest rock outcropping before glancing to the star. Her eyes glistened for but a moment as she gently tipped the vial over the rock. Stepping aside she glanced at her brother as he joined her.

Relic was trying to keep his emotions at bay. It seemed that every time he visited the altar of the Wishing Star somehow his wishes were granted. This was the first time though that he had told Psyche and it had been really her idea to try and get the star to guide their mother back to them. It was a long shot really but they had to try. Dumping the contents of his vial over the same rock that Psyche had chosen Relic sighed before glancing at his sister. Together both of them began to speak.

"Wishing star, we implore you,"

"From our blood, spilled upon this rock with strife,"

"Send to us another of our bloodline,"

"The one that gave us life,"

"We only seek our mother,"

"Wherever she may be,"

"Scour the lands for blood like ours,"

"And make our family three."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:23 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Familiar, Gyokuro
User Image (Cert Request)
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:
10 Things I Like: -Paws
-Angeni
-Feather wings
-Rainbow pastels
-Sumi-e
-Multiple tails
-Swirls
-Elegant
-Spliced manes/tails
-Long hair/tails
10 Things I Don't Like: -Baldness
-Aquatics
-Gore
-Trypophobia (irregular hole/bump clusters, bee hives, coral, lotus seeds, etc)
-Creepy crawlies with 6+ legs
-Clutter
-Excessive orange
-Excessive yellow
-Neons
-Clowns
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Gyokuro leaves his lantern underneath the wishing star, lit and glowing. He will fetch it back when the flame goes out, but for the time being, it is the best gift he can offer.  

DimwitFlathead

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:45 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Amaryllis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Amaryllis is a sweet mare, who likes to help others. She is also very naive, trusting people too easily because she wants to believe the best of people. It doesn't help she still has a lot to learn about the world around her, since she was very sheltered in her old herd. Also, she had others do stuff for her, whether brushing her tail or making sure she had everything she needed. Since joining Odakota, she is learning more, but still is a little too easy to take advantage of. That and she is still working on doing things for herself, very delicate. She needs a friend who can double as a bodyguard, keeping an eye on her and make sure she is kept safe. Her future mate would feel better knowing she had someone looking out for her.
10 Things I Like:
1. Stars
2. Flowers
3. Bows
4. Glowing
5. Pastel colors
6. Alicorns
7. Cute things
8. Fairies
9. Dragons
10. Wings
10 Things I Don't Like:
1. Demonic symbols
2. Bald ponies
3. Exposed innards
4. Too much blood
5. Bugs
6. Snakes
7. Horror
8. All grey
9. Bland pones
10. All brown pones
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from her beautiful tri wings and a little tuft of tail fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:05 am

Soquili in search of a relative: Mizu
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Kiri'kelpi cross or Mer
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A shell embedded with a single pearl given to him from his sister
Short IC Response: It seemed fickle to ask the star each year but even in the surging moments of his life he never forgot his memories. Placing the shell upon the alter the water stallion spoke, "We were one born of Mistress till she made an altering decision upon us both. One forced to walk the land while the other swam outward past the waves edging further than time itself. I've never forgotten my sister, Lady Undine. Her presence how it pains me knowing not if she still listens to my thoughts. Even past my Mistress' warnings, I plead with you wonderful light gazing upon this shell, "Please bring Lady Undine to the shore. Let me know that my flesh and blood mingled with sand and sea still listens to my whispers".

Taking a comforting breath he closed his eyes creating a wish unheard yet someday he knew within he'd see her break the waves to touch upon the shore once more.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:24 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Tara de Draiocht
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: i own both
Permission: i own both

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert, companion
Additional Parents: They are both first gen. But Totty is related to my Baker family... if you require images of them please let me know.

Link to breeding agreement: N/A
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A whisp from Totty's tail hair? and a lock of Morpheus' hair.
Short IC Response:
With saddened hearts both Totty and Morpheus looked upward imploringly at the wishing star that shown bright above their heads. This winter would be the second year going on three that they had been trying for babies.
"Let us make a wish Morph in the hopes that the gods will hear it." Moving her gaze from the star towards her lifemate? He was fast becoming such a status with her. She watched as he nodded his head… he had always been a quiet one. The quiet to her loud, the hard to her soft… it was nice really. “Alright love as silly as this could be to some, it has worked for others so let us give it a go...” She took a deep breath and thought, ‘Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight…Please help us start a family we so wish to have little hooves running around.’

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: I own both
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:33 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Regular - But if I really can't have regular then I guess wind? XD
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of the jewels from her hair
Short IC Response: Nebula is a blind Oracle from the Dreamwalker herd. She had always felt as if she was missing something that she wasn't quiet complete. But it wasn't in a maternity kind of way. She had always wondered who her parents were... She remember not always being in the Dreamwalker herd and so the thoughts she had would get her into a lot trouble but she felt that she had a sibling out there... A brother. She could have sworn he had spoken to her in her dreams.

"Dearest Star... I wish to meet my brother more then anything,"  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:37 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: FitzRoyal
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: N/A
Permission: N/A

Parent 1: Sloane
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2: Vesia
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: Lifemates
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A vial of green liquid
Short IC Response:
"Come'on what's the harm in it? This is a win, win situation my dear." Vesia's happy tone rebounded in the clearing as he and his mate arrived at their destination. "Win, win? Not sure what you mean by that. Do you know how valuable this medicine is? It staves off infection. THAT, is valuable. This could lead to absolutely nothing. We could just be up here wasting our time." The minicorn healer's tight voice contrasted his mate's, as similarly as their personalities contrasted. Yet, somehow they always made it work. Vesia pouted and cast a look under his long lashes at Sloane. "My dear, no time spent with us together is wasted. You know that, right?"Sloane rolled his eyes before looking at the vibrant mini next to him. They held a look for a moment, before the healer relented. "You're right. Our time is worth more than this..." Sliding a small smile at his mate, he pulled the vial of medicine from his armband, and absently tossed it to the ground. Vesia smiled and shifted closer to nuzzle his mate, whilst casting a look to the heavens and silently hoping for another addition to their family.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 am

User Image
Relation: Brother
Breed (first choice): Kirin
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Kelpi
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A charm made from seashells and coral woven together with kelp and soaked with her tears.
Short IC Response: Slowly, gracefully, Lady Mizuki ascended the hill to reach where the altar lay. She hoped the Star would hear her pleas. Upon reaching the hill's zenith, she, trembling, went over to the altar and lay her offering down.

"Please... please... I have all but given up hope that anyone from my clan still lives. I beg of you, if one of my own kin still lives... guide them to me. They must feel as lost and heartbroken as I..."

A few silent tears fell upon her offering as she looked skyward. Where are you, my brother..? With a mournful sigh, Lady Mizuki turned and made her slow descent, intending to return to the seashore and take up her eternal vigil once more.  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:46 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Adrienne
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Where do I start? I think I'm a pretty lucky mare, I have a loving and large family, I've even been blessed with children and grandchildren. But there's always been a feeling that something was missing, or someone was missing. You see, I've been terribly unlucky in love, connections never last and I think it might be that I never have someone in my life like that.
But maybe I don't need that, maybe I just need somebody who can be there for me through thick and thin, I can be there for them, and there's nothing more complicated than that.

10 Things I Like:
Naturals
Warm colours
subtle markings
long tails & manes
tribal/henna inspired markings
feathered legs
paws
wings
'glowing' colours
celestial themes

10 Things I Don't Like:
Aquatics
Gore
Clashing colours
Bright
Minis
Bald
beards
Pink
Saddles/tack
Over accessorised

What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Her arrowhead necklace, she found it as a filly and has been wearing it all her life, it's not left her since she found it and she hopes the Star will exchange it for someone who will be just as constant in her life  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:16 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Fatal Irony
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: JetAlmeara & She-ra Of Etheria
Permission: Here

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert

Link to breeding agreement: Mockbreeding permission
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A glowing Feather tied around a multi-colored one
Short IC Response: (I don't want to mock-rp pets that are not mine! I imagine based on The Dreamwalker Herd they are a part of they are simply wishing for children to be dreamed into being.)

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here
Omission style(s) I am okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:16 am

User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father
Breed (first choice): Regular
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Wind (Anything except Uni! The unicorn part of her is from her mother's side and important plot-wise.)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A single strand of hair from her tail, left unknowingly.
Short IC Response:
Crucia stands at the top of the hill, silent and unsure of herself for the first time in a very very long time. She didn't even know why she was here--why she bothered anymore. "I--" she starts to say before cutting herself off, her eyes blank as she looked forward and saw nothing--not the various offerings other had made or even the bright star that shown in the sky. "I am not one to offer foolish wishes, hopes, and dream, because I have learned the hard way those they don't exist." She licked her lips and dipped her head down, "I buried that part of myself a long time ago," she finally said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I know you are gone," she continued on, her voice bland and unfeeling. "I know that you are either dead or you abandoned me. And I hope you are dead because if you are not--" Crucia stopped, hints of pain and desperation starting to enter her voice, emotions that she had long cut off herself from. She breathed in and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the ice blue reflected none of her thoughts anymore. As she turned and walked away, a single strand of her long blonde hair fell from her tail, curling up against the other offerings and twinkled in the starlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Hitomi
User Image User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am a proud mare. I am fiercely loyal to my family and to the herd. I see myself as independent and I am determined to become stronger. I have trouble accepting when I make mistakes due to my stubbornness.
10 Things I Like: Sumi-e style, wings, tails, Asian inspired themes and accessories, markings, nature, spooky
10 Things I Don't Like: Gore, blood, neon colours, skin tones, clothing, usdia, aquatics, very short manes, landscape markings
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? Hitomi leaves a pair of hairsticks and a single lotus.  

Rita Zyon

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:18 am
Spirit's Blessing
Usernames: Divena, Angelique DelaMort
Owners Giving Up Eligibility: DivenasMom will be co-owning with Divena
Permission: Breeding agreement

Parent 1:
Uncert
Parent 2:
Uncert
Link to breeding agreement: Breeding agreement
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? a pink and black bracelet braided from one of each of their curls.
Short IC Response: Shaid laid the bracelet down, carefully, and stared up at the star intently. He was a stallion of few words, mainly because he couldn’t get many more out past his crippling stutter. He could only hope the star and whatever spirits resided on it could sense his intentions. He and his mate might seem unsuited to the outside observer, but he couldn’t imagine spending his life with anyone else. He only hoped the wishing star would bless them with children to share their love with.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:42 am
Voiding this

Soquili or Kawani in search of a relative/friend: Nyx Valkyrie
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, friend, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Hippo'lona Crossbreed
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Suti
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Nyx is a patient and protective individual. Whom feels strongly about doing her best to protect those that she loves and those that are in need of help. She isn't afraid to speak her mind but will do so in a way that is as diplomatic as she can. Though push her enough and she will come back with a temper of an angry mama bear.
10 Things I Like: N/A. Family member (but fire is loved)

10 Things I Don’t Like: N/A. Family member

What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? One of the night-colored feather from her tail

Short IC Response: The night was quiet and the sense of hope fills her heart as she once more steps towards the alter where she had asked for help from the wishing star many seasons ago. It was joyous to be reunited with her brother. Yet.. it only grew the hope that one day her family will all be reunited again. That her dear sister would somehow find her again. With having found Kaitou, her beloved mate. She hasn't traveled so much as she had done when she was slightly younger. She could see her sister in her dreams and she would wake up feeling so racked with guilt for not finding her yet.. Nyx looks up at the sky at the wishing star. It's bright light shining down as she once again stands before it. Hoping.. praying that it will bless her once again and bring her sister home to her. " I seek my sister.. I pray that she may come back . To see her healthy and strong. You have blessed me before and I thank you with my whole being. And I come before you in hopes that with your blessing I may once again be reunited with my sister. Whom I love dearly. Please... If it isn't too much to ask.. Bring her home safe." Standing in silence she finishes her prayer and one request. Moving towards the alter she stops and plucks a starry feather reminiscent of the sky and places it carefully. With a simple nod she turns and walks away back towards her mate.

( Permission from Cheyriddle4 to use Nyx (just in case)

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:57 am

Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Breed (first choice): Kirin/Uni
Breed (2nd choice, must be mini, common, or uncommon): Uni
What does your character leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bundle of white lilies tied with a dark, silk ribbon.
Short IC Response: Midnight set the flowers on the shrine and sighed heavily, or perhaps she was just out of breath. It was harder to get around these days with a pregnant belly. “The flowers are for you, Miranda.” She said staring up at the mysterious star that was said to grant wishes. She’d asked for a sign of her sister many times in the past and had seen nothing. Her sister was likely dead, she’d finally admitted that to herself. She hoped that the star could work its magic and at least let Midnight’s words reach her dear sister. “As you can probably tell, I’m going to be having children. I just wanted to tell you and I thought this would be the best way to let you know in person. I miss you, Miranda, more than you can know. I’m… I’m sorry I left you. I hope that wherever you are you can find it in your heart to forgive me, little sister. I’m so sorry.”  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff