Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
Member Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:17 pm
Two Characters of the same Bloodline isn't really over-kill, in the end, they'll have the same weakness and abide by the same rule. The only actual difference would end up being their application and traits, two uses of Scorch Release isn't entirely strong since they'll still (under normal circumstances) get trashed around by a Water Release user, their only difference would be how they utilize said Kekkei Genkai.

That's my own interpretation of the Twin System, I'm not sure how or what Colby plans to do with it but as far as I've seen or understood, it is a delicate and controversial system that desperately needs remodeling.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:19 pm
Kyeonji
Two Characters of the same Bloodline isn't really over-kill, in the end, they'll have the same weakness and abide by the same rule. The only actual difference would end up being their application and traits, two uses of Scorch Release isn't entirely strong since they'll still (under normal circumstances) get trashed around by a Water Release user, their only difference would be how they utilize said Kekkei Genkai.

That's my own interpretation of the Twin System, I'm not sure how or what Colby plans to do with it but as far as I've seen or understood, it is a delicate and controversial system that desperately needs remodeling.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

lol okay ill dodge it. Thank you.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:29 pm
You're welcome, thank you for your suggestion and patience.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Kyeonji
You're welcome, thank you for your suggestion and patience.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

blaugh  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:51 am
More details needed on clusters.

1. If my cluster is 10 pts but one of my techniques is 11 pts. and the other is 4 pts. Does this mean I should learn my cluster in one training session or divide the word cost to my liking amongst the 10 pts.?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:15 am
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

1. If my cluster is 10 pts but one of my techniques is 11 pts. and the other is 4 pts. Does this mean I should learn my cluster in one training session or divide the word cost to my liking amongst the 10 pts.?

You don't learn a Cluster, you gain one by having the appropriate technique ranking to fill in the cluster. You'll have the learn the individual techniques before you can use the Cluster system  

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:16 am
Kyeonji
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

You don't learn a Cluster, you gain one by having the appropriate technique ranking to fill in the cluster. You'll have the learn the individual techniques before you can use the Cluster system

Got ya thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:17 pm
Kyeonji
VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Do my stats count the value of the cluster's individual techniques?
SS-Rank stron cluster value = 100

Or does it count as just a cluster.
SS-Rank Strong cluster = 40 pts.

I ask because if I learn 100 pts of techniques and then turn it into a cluster that means I get weaker by 60 pts. lol but if its really 100+ but doesn't take up the full 100 pt. slot, then its cool.

Nvm, figured it out.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:26 pm
season change!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:55 pm
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
season change!!!
we're thinking of having timeskips instead of the calendar and season changes this go round  

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:58 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--
VIII-IX-MCMXCI
season change!!!
we're thinking of having timeskips instead of the calendar and season changes this go round

TIME SKIP!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:07 am
I need a response. I'm too spoiled to PM someone when I feel forgotten.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:23 pm
Would definitely like:
1. More detailed missions: The missions say something along the lines of go check such and such event out but im pretty sure thats not whats being implied.

2. Since the missions arent that simple; itd be cool to get a clear fail or pass at the time of passing or failing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:51 pm
Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

I appreciate your Suggestion, regarding the first one, a certain mission is detailed in such a manner where the detail is minor, this is meant to encourage actual dialog between RPC's and NPC's. The intention is to allow for actual engaging conversation where more information about the situation can be discovered. It is true that certain mission does not actually lead up to what is implied in the Summary, this is just a personal application made by myself, so that mission can have variety and different twist that can connect with other events occurring throughout the entire RP. Situations occurring throughout the RP can influence and or directly affect other locations and or people within the RP.

Your second suggestion has already been implemented.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Nohkiyoe

Timid Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:43 pm
Kyeonji
Hello, VIII-IX-MCMXCI

I appreciate your Suggestion, regarding the first one, a certain mission is detailed in such a manner where the detail is minor, this is meant to encourage actual dialog between RPC's and NPC's. The intention is to allow for actual engaging conversation where more information about the situation can be discovered. It is true that certain mission does not actually lead up to what is implied in the Summary, this is just a personal application made by myself, so that mission can have variety and different twist that can connect with other events occurring throughout the entire RP. Situations occurring throughout the RP can influence and or directly affect other locations and or people within the RP.

Your second suggestion has already been implemented.

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

Thanks  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas