Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Lucius's hat
User Image

Yennefer didn't even flinch when he heard Lucius's tone change nor his eyes. She was happy that he could be himself around her, or atleast he could try. Yen understood his concerns, because she had always felt the same way. She got off her tip toes and took a step back. Yen placed Lucius's hat on top of her head and smiled. Hmmmmm~ I think it looks rather good on me what do you think? Yen did a little twirl on her heels, and struck a pose. She laughed to herself, Yen had never done that once in her life, however she always watched the girl she raised do it.

Yen took off his hat and handed it back to him. Here~

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Cheered Up/Happy l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: None
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Umm, no." Lucius criticised, "If it was black and replace the gold design with silver or white. You'll look fab-u-lous.~" he snapped his fingers like he was one of those high standard fashion designers. He took the hat back and place it back on his head, "Thank you~" he smiled then suddenly let out a small yawn.

"Okay, now I'm serious. I really have to get some sleep.~" he turned his heel and made his out of the arena before he left. He turned his head towards Yennefer, "You know...I thought you were scarier in person...I like you!" he smiled in glee, he thought her personality would be more ruthless and heartless except it was motherly and warm in a kind of way. "Night, Night, Yen Yen~" he waved his hands before he exit the area.
+Exits+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Gound l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yen smiled and waved goodbye to him. She had a funny feeling in her chest and it make her face turn a shade of red. Yennefer looked up at the sky and realized it was late and she did have to teach a new class in the morning. Hmmm... maybe he was right...I should rest~ Yen shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to walk to her chambers to get a good nights sleep. Or at least a few hours if anything.

-Exit-

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:33 am
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer made it to the training grounds after her very long morning. Yen wanted to make sure she was their before the students (since this was a class set outside) but also she wanted to inspect the grounds, and make sure there was enough equipment for the students. Yen walked around made mental notes on what she needed to fix and what was fine. Anything that could be fixed with magic, she fixed.

Yennefer heard the first bell and stood at the entrance of the training ground, for the school year had just begun.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

Both girls arrived soon after the bell, looking around curiously.
"Is this a school, or a gladiator training camp?" Kuroda asked, though she looked amused.
"Well, it's better than we hoped. We could have been running track, or have to play basketball at a human level." Souretsu commented. Both girls frequently had to handicap or purposely slow everything down so they didn't win simply because they were better at physical activities as demons.
Soon enough they saw who they assumed this was the PE teacher. Kuroda just managed to hold off on a whistle, but she admired the view.
Souretsu shot her twin a look. 'Kuroda, NO. She's a teacher. That's illegal.'
Kuroda sighed. 'I know, okay? She is really pretty, though. If I weren't a student here...'
'You think that about EVERY woman who's out of your age or rank.'
Kuroda smiled, but then they went up to the teacher. "Morning. You're the teacher, right?" Kuroda asked. Sociable as always.

Role: Students
Mood: Anxious Anxious
Company: Some dark haired woman
OOC:
User Image
xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:57 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Twin Girls l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer watched closely with her violet eyes as the two girls approached her, to her surprise they were twins. Yen nodded her head, her raven curls bounced with her motion. Yes I am. I am Ms. Vengerberg or Ms. Yennefer, which ever is more comfortable to you. Welcome girls. Yennefer stood to the side to grant access to the training grounds. We should be having another student arriving soon, we will begin once they are here. You two are more then welcome to look around, but be warned. I have eyes everywhere. No mischief. Yennefer gave the twins a smile as she opened her arm to the grounds.

Once everyone is here, I would also like to get to know everyone. So please, prepare yourself~ She smiled at the twins and went back to watching out for the other student.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena arrived shortly after the twins with a piece of toast in her mouth. "Sorry I'm late, I saw a cat stuck in a tree and I had to help." Athena tried to babble out a fake excuse but all that came out was gibberish thanks to the food in her mouth. Athena looked around the large training ground and was amazing by its beautiful design. She took a few seconds to admire it before dropping her bag on the floor and looking at the students present, she was surprised to see only two people here, this class is usually packed. "I guess I'm here early........Should I introduce myself? It worked with Shinda.......What did I do that day? I did push her into the pool.....Yes everyone likes a harmless prank, but I'll have to wait until class starts" Athena walked towards the twins and pulled out her hand in excitement. "Hi my name's Athena one of three triplets, I'm a fourth year here." Athena greeted them with a huge smile hoping it would make them feel comfortable

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:38 pm
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=b

Making his way to the training ground had taken longer than anticipated as Elmo arrived to see the teacher and three students already waiting. He jogged up to the gathered group and stood off to the side of Athena. He smiled down at the girls and looked to the teacher apologetically, “Sorry if I made you wait, ma'am.” He would have to run next time or maybe get up earlier—apparently, six wasn't early enough. He looked at the three girls, recognizing them but only having Selene's sister down by name. He offered a hand in the direction of the two dark haired girls, wavering between them as he was unsure of who to greet first. “Hi, I'm Elmo. I'm a second year. I think I've seen you two around, but, sorry, I don't think I have your names?” Oh, geez, he really hoped they hadn't introduced themselves to him before—he did see a lot of people and he did try his best to memorize everyone, but sometimes... Well, he wasn't perfect.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

The girls went into the training ground, and Kuroda smiled. "No mischief here." She said, though her eyes glinted with mischief, as did her twin's. The two would make an effort to stay out of trouble...but it seemed to follow the twin demons wherever they went. Soon enough another girl arrived, a pink haired one who tried to speak with toast in her mouth. Soon enough she came up to them, introducing herself.
"Souretsu." Souretsu introduced herself, shaking the girl's hand. "You're a demon too, right?" she asked. She could smell other demons around the school, but it had been a while. Her sense of smell was a bit off here.
"I'm Kuroda. Nice to meet you too." She said. Troublemaker that she was, she let a small electric current run between them through her hand. Similar to a hand buzzer, but she didn't need a little machine to do that. Just as they'd been introducing themselves, a light haired boy came up to them, claiming his name was Elmo. "Elmo? Like the red furred puppet in Sesame Street?" Kuroda asked, tilting her head slightly.

Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena
OOC:
User Image
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Souretsu, Kuroda, Athena, Elmo l Item/s ➤: None
User Image

Yennefer smiled as she watched the students start to converse. She carefully watched each of them, how they held themselves, their gestures. This class is going to be interesting~ Yen kept looking out for any more students that might be coming to her class. She had to start soon, but didn't wanna miss anyone.

User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Serendipitous Coma

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

mintysprig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ =u=b

When the puppet sharing his name was brought up, Elmo perked instantly with a wide grin, “Yes! Just like him.” He never actually watched Sesame Street growing up—but he had had a lot of Americans compare him to one of the characters on it, so he was quickly made aware of it. “I'm told I act like Elmo too, not that I would know. I watched the Hoobs.” He paused and frowned, “Not that Sesame Street isn't as good, it just wasn't on TV and—I'm sure it's a great show.” Shoot, he probably just insulted their favorite show ever and ruined any chances he had at befriending them. He thought Sesame Street was a children's program, but it wasn't right to assume that would stop them. He forced a smile back on and tried to move on before they got too upset, “Souretsu and Kuroda, right? It's nice to meet you both.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:08 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Athena smiled when Souretsu mentioned that she was a demon, she was relieved her family wasn't the only demons around. "Yes but people here don't know, let's keep it our little secret.....It's funny when normal humans try to beat you in physical competition." Athena then went to shake Kuroda's hand when she felt a sudden electric shock that made her pull her hand and pout. "I'm supposed to be the prankster here....." The shock didn't hurt, but it did cause discomfort which made Athena rub the palm of her shocked hand while smiling at Kuroda "I'll get you back for that, be on your guard......At all times.....We live in the same dormitory." She was about to pay her back instantly but her plan was cut short when Elmo showed up. She smiled slyly and placed her arm on his shoulder, to stop him from going back any further. "Elmo here has a crush on my sister Selene! but he doesn't have the balls to ask her out."if anyone sees Elmo and Selene together they would instantly know that they like each other, it's obvious to everyone except for two of them."I once tried to play matchmaker.....Let's just say Selene wasn't nice that day."

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu smiled firebrick]"Don't worry, we didn't watch it either. But it's impossible to not hear about it." she claimed, and nodded, confirming their names. Souretsu hearts Sthena mention the humans here didn't know she as a demon, and to keep it a secret. "Sure. A few people already know my sister and I are demons, but I'd appreciate if it didn't spread much further. We got that demons aren't...terribly welcome here." she said.
Kuroda smirked to see teh pout. "I know. Just know that I plan to win." She said. She heard that Elmo had a crush on Athena's sister, and nodded. "Well, Elmo, the best thing to do is to wear her down. She'll say yes eventually!" Kuroda advised.
Souretsu shook her head. "That's terrible advice, and it's also stalking. Just make sure you're not in the friend zone, and ask her directly." she said.

Company: Ms Yennefer, Athena, Elmo
OOC:
User Image
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:36 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Great Hall |
∑ Current Theme →→ | God Syndrome |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Maniacal |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Insert Laughing Here* |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Evie, Ciri |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost walked calmly to the Training Yard. He saw that others were already there and getting to know each other. He saw what looked like the teacher and waved. "Apologies for the delay if I am late." Though his voice and demeanor was calm...they would have to hit the lottery to keep it that way. Yarost had been calm for quite some time so a breaking point was sure to be close by. The only one that might know would be Athena if Nemesis talked to her about him. The Psycho made it to the others and lucky for them he didn't hear the parts about them being demons. By know, 5 of Yarost's Keys were floating behind him. He always kept his Psionic power active...for reasons yet to be known

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

Yuuki-Chan17

Serendipitous Coma

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mintysprig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:44 pm
          σcαтισи ____ P.E. with Ms. Venderberg! __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Athena, Kuroda, Souretsu, Yarost, & Ms. Venderberg __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ pfffft athenaaa

As usual, Elmo wasn't sure how to respond to Athena's crudeness, so he simply laughed and opted to pretend she hadn't just said that. The method generally worked, but then there were two other helpful people here now giving him advice about Selene and he quickly found himself in a confusing spot. He held his hands up in a placating manner, “I'm not asking her--” He started, but stopped as Souretsu jumped in with her own take, creasing his brow in confusion, “But I.. that's a zone I want to be in. I want to be her friend.” He looked away with an embarrassed blush, “I don't think Selene sees me that way.” In fact, half the time he had the feeling she didn't like being around him.

I'm not saying I wouldn't, but I just want to be her friend and support her.” He dropped his hands and smiled gratefully at them, “Thank you for your advice, though.” He finished speaking just as another classmate approached and he instantly lifted his arm to wave at him. “Good morning!” He greeted in a friendly way after the boy had spoken, wanting to assure him that there were no hard feelings about arriving after them. It was nice to be meeting so many people face to face—he had only seen most of his current classmates in the halls before this point.

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items