Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] The Nightly... Blend? (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

After ingesting waaaaaay too much smoothie, Dei decided it was time to try out the fire making activity again. He'd done so well the night before that he had absolute confidence in his abilities. Which was probably why he managed to set his swim trunks on fire. Panicking, he batted at the smoke until it disappeared, then... looked around to see if anyone had noticed.

Apparently they had, because a jar of water was thrust into his field of vision. Oh, how embarrassing...... He took the jar with a mumbled thanks and turned to leave- he'd... try again tomorrow...

Prizes:

tealight candle
mason jar

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:14 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

The fire was out. Poe stood back up, wiping the smoothie off as best as he could with one hand. "Oh wow, that went pretty badly, whoops," he said shakily. "Thanks Wander, I guess... I was just too hot! Or maybe, I shouldn't have tried to make the fire so close to my body so that was a little embarrassing. I'm okay now! Oh, but you had to throw your smoothie on me." He frowned. "I'll see if I can buy you one? They're pretty good!" With his clean hand, he rested on Wander's head and went back to the stand to order two new smoothies for them.

And they came back super fast! Poe grinned. Very quick service. "Thank you!"

Gl!tch~
and a wander tag

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Blasphemoose rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:43 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:44 am
for some reason it didn't roll. Azrael attempting to get Amo's attention will go here  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:45 am
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

cashmeresky rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:28 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Quite thirsty from doing different activities at Bloodfest, Invira felt relieved when she saw this smoothie booth. She scuttled over and placed a few beetles on the counter. She took a long while to think about what she wanted. Invira finally decided that she couldn't choose, and also realised she was practically making eye contact with one of the trolls the entire time she spent thinking. She widened her eyes a little at them, pausing a bit to wonder whether she should apologise for the prolonged stare or to pretend she didn't notice. Or pretend they might not have noticed.

"Anything..." Invira managed to say after deciding not apologising was probably best, "Please."

She was handed a smoothie with beautiful looking crystals inside it. She took a long look at the smoothie then beamed at the troll who handed it to her. Invira continued to beam until she thought her eyes would bug out "Thanks."

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

Gl!tch~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:28 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

She had made a mess, but her friend was okay. Or not on fire anymore. But he had been! On! Fire! And fires hurt! They could do bad things sometimes. The smoothie cup fell to the floor, and she started clencing and unclenching her fists at her sides over and over and over. Poe went away, and she started tearing up a little as she watched him go.

Wander hadn't been prepared to deal with an accident like that, so her emotions flooded over her.

"Th-that was really scary..."

purplerosesbeauty

Unaru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:35 am
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

A particularly flashy greenblood decided to stop by for a refreshing looking treat. Rianon, or Serima rather, the freshly minted rebel was still adjusting to being out in a disguise, though the theatrics, the pageantry of it fit her like a glove.
"Mmm, thanks for the refreshment," Serima said to Xavier, giving him a wink as she seemed pleasantly surprised at the frozen treat.  

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Taki-di rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:11 pm
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Tsarzi Ameroc

After collecting her new knife set, Tsarzi was feeling a little more forgive of the crowded environment. Not much, but a bit. Still, cruising around a mob like this with headphones on wouldn't be what Tsarzi would call a smart idea. Situational awareness is key, especially in crowds. Never know what might happen.

Making her way to the counter, Tsarzi drops her payment and buy one get one free coupon, looking for a blueberry and a watermelon strawberry.

It would seem service took a severe dive between yesterday and today when Tsarzi received not a blueberry or watermelon strawberry smoothie but two jars of blended vegetation. It reeked of wet grass and flowers. Not necessarily an unpleasant smell, but also completely worthless.

How was this an operational business? Tsarzi's eyes narrowed at the incompetent greenblood who moved on to serve other drinks.

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:26 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Tsarzi Ameroc

Despite the smoothie failure, Tsarzi decided she would try her hand at the fire making again. Practice makes perfect and she's all about practical skills. When the fire come quickly, Tsarzi feels quite accomplished, but she also knows for a fact a fire is not supposed to be rainbow without some tampering.

The sticks she'd been given had smelled a little off and there was some residue on her hands. Guess there was a set of treated wood that she'd happened to get her hands on. She's not totally sure of the purpose of them, but it is nice to look at, not that that means much.

Still, Tsarzi might do some research into chemical reactions and see just what makes fire shift colors like that.

Taki-di

artificial bones rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm
ZEYLLA CRYPSI
Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

Zeylla came back to the smoothie booth, her craving for sweets started by the delicious honey treat she had just gotten. She had a good feeling that today was going to go a lot better than last night, and when she ordered her smoothie and got FOUR back?

Zeylla knew today was a good night. The little smile that had just barely curved her lips at the last booth reappeared as she carried away her collection of smoothies. Of course, as she walked away and tried to juggle drinking her one and carrying the other three, she realized she was going to need to find someone to share with...  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Poe couldn't help but feel like he was doing something wrong. His gut twisted at the sight of his younger friend upset, especially after he had promised her he wouldn't let her down. Wander was crying now, and he couldn't think of what the right thing to do was. Would she be more upset if he tried to touch her? What would make her feel better? He gripped the smoothies awkwardly. "Hey... I'm okay, Wander. Scary stuff happens sometimes, but I can always count on my friends! Like you," he said, and handed her (another?) smoothie.

"Fire's not so bad! When it's controlled, I mean. I just got a little clumsy, I think, which made me accidentally catch my shorts on fire," he said, grabbing more sticks. He sat back down and tried to work on another fire. The sticks were damp and wouldn't light no matter what he did, so he put them down and figured it was for the best. "I guess I don't need to make another fire, after the one I have certainly proved myself more than capable, aha."

Gl!tch~
i have no idea how many smoothies are goin on and i dont care. poe just wants her to be happy and safe

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

DraconicFeline rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Psykgi Mentha

A sweet treat sounded right up Psykgi's alley... Honesty, sweets were always up her alley, especially fruit, which this booth had a-plenty.

"Hello, hello!" she greeted the proprietor, leaning against the counter and smiling in a more or less flirtatious way. It was just her default.

"I'd like a cantelope, yogurt, and... gosh, do you have oranges? The small, sweet ones? That would be great... better, if the cantelope has, ah, gone off a little." she added, a little hesitantly. It was an odd taste, but slightly overripe melon... it was her favorite.

The curly horned greenblood proprietor seemed distracted however, and when she received her drink it was bubbling. And red. "Um." she said, sniffing at it and wincing, "What the ******** is this?" She was expected to pay and she did but gogdamn, she was not drinking that. That... was more than a little bit off.

"Here, Ma." she said, offering it to one of the roaches. Antennae probed it's chilly depths and recoiled.

Not even cockroaches would eat it. Psykgi tossed it away with a grim look. So much for a sweet treat...

Quote:
🍓 Sweet Treat 🍉
I'm ordering a smoothie!

DraconicFeline rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:40 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Keionx was here to make a proper fire, or at least, she was trying to. Funny how she was actually pretty good at it, but today...

SNAP.

Firestarting sticks broke into twigs, and the twigs crumbled into smaller twigs. She frowned at her hands. She needed to get her strength back under control. Maybe she was headed towards another growth spurt? That wouldn't be bad.

Or, it would, because then she'd need to re-size all of her armor, and where would she get the beetles (and expertise) for that?

Either way, Keionx quietly and stoically tidied up the wood and twigs, and stood back to watch for a while.

Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:38 pm
Quote:
🔥 Hot Stuff 🔥
I'm building a fire!

Quote:
2. Someone set down a plate of pineapple and you completely forgot about the fire game

Garand wasn't sure he understood the connection between the cafe part of the booth and the club part, but he was very interested in what he'd heard about the latter. He'd learned a lot about survival, out in the desert, and it seemed like it might be fun to share that with others and learn more about surviving other environments too. Maybe he'd ask about joining, after he built this fire!

As he settled down to pile up sticks for a base, though, Pan suddenly perked up and hopped off his shoulder, scurrying away. Garand dropped two sticks he'd been rubbing together and hurried after to see what was going on. His lusus had...found a plate of pineapple...?

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff