Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Combative Confection (Closed/Open for RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:05 am
ROLLOVER INTO THE NEXT DAY.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 am
stringency
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

purplerosesbeauty

nepsah

ooc:: no flavored text this time round. but you have your winners!  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
nepsah rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:39 am

Alright. Third try. Api had made sure to even look up baking how-to's when they went back to their hive the previous night to make sure they got this right. It would be a shame if they couldn't! Calida's baking skills were so fantastic!! This time, they made sure to carefully add each ingredient and mixed them together with less panic- Calida seemed pleased with it! Api couldn't help but smile back as they placed them into the oven.

This time they watched the oven carefully, though still ended up over cooking them a little... it was hard to tell when they were done! At least they weren't burnt to a crisp... They pulled them out and then carefully set to work decorating them. Bee themed, of course. Calida seemed please with the result. Finally!! Success!!! They weren't totally awful at baking !!

ImaginationsParadise rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 4, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:48 am
Polair is finally here for cookies  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
purplerosesbeauty rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 1 Total: 6 (3-12)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:44 am
Gnash focused really hard, and made sure to not use salt instead of sugar in her cupcakes, and even the booth owner seemed proud of her. But when she tried to bake them, they came out completely black, burnt to a crisp. Even decorating them couldn't save it. She threw them out, and went to the other side of the booth where Calida was.

"Okay so that did not work out very well in my favor this time but can I get a juice and also your name because I cannot help but notice very much that you also have metal arms and now I am wondering why that is exactly it is just curiosity," Gnash said quickly, reaching for a free cupcake. The question was burning in her mind, and she'd never met someone with two metal arms like her before.

saihen
aha you don't have to answer but.... i want them to be frands

+3

artificial bones rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1 Total: 9 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:25 am
ZEYLLA CRYPSI

Zeylla was teeming with pride as she mixed her ingredients and placed them in the oven. She was doing great again today, and even timed her baking right and pulled out the most perfect cupcakes she had ever beheld(except maybe Calida's herself). But when it came to decorating she mixed her colors in the frosting wrong and came up with thew most horrific color of green yellow that took her cupcakes from deliciously appealing to disgusting and unsatisfying in seconds.

Calida's look of disdain made Zeylla frown and she dumped the cupcakes in the trash, because it wasn't even worth tasting their perfectly baked goodness if they didn't look good.  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:13 pm
purplerosesbeauty
cute girls ; v;

"Oh," Calida was surprised by the question and a brief look of sadness crossed her face before she smiled,""I It was during this big space thing here in civisect! We were building a tower and well, it fell down. I didn't get out on time a-and I lost my arms...." her voice cracked as she told her tale, but the fact that gnash also had metal arms brought a lot of comfort to Calida.

"I miss my real arms a lot sometimes but, these ones are really nice and I don't have to worry about getting burned when I bake,... sometimes they are really hard to control, baking cupcakes helped get used to them though," She smiled brightly at Gnash. In all the hubbub of her booth, she hadn't really taken a notice of the seadweller, but now that she did those pink arms really stuck out.

"I love the color of yours a lot," she held up her arm too look at it. ""II've been thinking about doing green for mine, but that doesn't go with every outfit," she giggled and remembered both that gnash had asked for her name and some juice. "I'm Calida, by the way, what's yours?" she poured the seadweller some of the juice into a sturdy plastic cup and held it for her to take.  
quiet delegation rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 2 Total: 5 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 pm
1 - Calida purses her lips together as she watches you, obviously very displeased by your creation. +0 points
2 - when you pull them out, the cupcakes are still goopy they don't really look like cupcakes do they? +0 points
2 - Mami ate your cupcakes while you were away, so sad. At least she seemed to enjoy them? Calida feels bad and gives you +3 points

Kaldru ... didn't know why he kept being drawn to the cooking booths, but he was. There was something undeniably entertaining about throwing ingredients together in an attempt to make something edible. The only bad part was that he was, well, bad at it. He'd already failed at making ramen and sliders, and it seemed like cupcakes were also out of the question. At least he didn't actually have to try the goopy mess, and he even got some points out of it!

Pity points were better than no points ... ?  

quiet delegation

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 pm
"Oh I know that tower because I was in it and in it when it right before it exploded but that is not how I lost my arms I am sorry to hear that the tower hurt your arms but it was very bad inside the tower too," Gnash offered, as though that would make her very traumatic injuries not as bad. "I am Natash but I am often called Gnash because of my teeth and because that is a nickname I go by and you can use it too if you would like also and it is good to meet you Calida!"

"I miss my old arms too though and also I lost mine not because of a tragic tower explosion but instead because of bad reasons regarding my lusus who decided to eat them which was very unpleasant for me but I found that having new arms which are pink and shiny and strong is also good and I even put gemstones in them to make it shinier and prettier and eventually I got good at using them even if I squish a lot of bugs accidentally when I would rather not break them," she said, and reached to touch Calida's silver arms. Her lusus got the fanciest thing she could as a replacement, probably as an apology? But there really is no amount of shiny pink metal that could make up for it when it was her fault they were now gone. "You should definitely get a pretty color even if it costs more beetles because they are very nice and I bet would look nice on you and you can wear all sorts of fun colors and also we would look like matching which is a fun idea!!!" Gnash said, beaming.

saihen
im so sorry but she just... talks like this. giant winding run-on sentences with zero pauses

DraconicFeline rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:27 pm
Psykgi Mentha

A return to Calida's booth revealed something interesting: her neighbor, talking to her fascinating highblood friend.

Well, well, well... Psykgi, true to form, tried to 'discretely' listen in on their sure-to-be-intriguing conversation as she made another cupcake attempt. It sounded like they were ta

lking about their prosthetics and - come to think of it - they did have matching horrible injuries, didn't they? Huh... She wondered how they differed in their feelings about their arms. What was the difference between seadweller and greenblood in that respect? Of course, she was sure that the injuries were from very different sources, so it wasn't a complete controlled situation, but it was of interest none the less.

Of course, she wasn't paying attention very much to what she was putting in the batter, or how long she was baking the cupcakes for. They came out looking like pudding. "Oops..." Psykgi said. It was obvious to anyone that she'd been listening, and she couldn't look like she was eavesdropping! That would disrupt the observations heavily.

So she compensated with decorations.

"Glob, Calida, they aren't that great." she admitted in response to the judging, "My bad luck struck again - I doubt they're edible..." Ma'am begged to differ - in her multiple opinions, they actually were successful. In a way. "Or at least, not as cupcakes..." Psykgi said, tentatively trying it. "Gosh, apparently I made custard." Well then.

"I'll just clean up here." she said, continuing to listen in...

Quote:
Mixing: +0
Baking: +0
Decorating: +4

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3 Total: 8 (3-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:48 pm
Punkie Vielli

all ingredients are in order, you even got it mixed so well! Calida is hovering nearby with the biggest smile on her face. + 3 points
When you pull out your cupcakes they are black as charcoal. +0 points
As Calida looks over your cupcakes she mumbles something about it at least looking edible. +2 points
Total 5

Punkie managed to sneak some extra ingredients into the competition, like she always did. This time it was roasted and salted punkin seeds. She loved them, it was probably one of the more healthy snacks she enjoyed, the rest being foods that were very very good for her spiritually, but juggalo foods often had excess amounts of sugar, supor slime, and other things some people would say are unhealthy.  
Green Minuet rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 2 Total: 4 (3-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 pm
      △ Kerras Farron

Score: 3

Kerras stared at the smoking, black lumps of ruin in the tin with dismay. These... were not cupcakes. These were not even remotely close to cupcakes. They glanced over at Calida to see if she had noticed yet. The greenblood had her back turned, as a seadweller chatted with her, talking a mile a minute. There was still hope.

Frantic, Kerras searched around the booth. They needed some place to hide the evidence. Some place... Their eyes settled on Calida's lusus. Perfect. Hurrying over, they waved the cupcake tin in a seductive fashion under the lusus' beak. These were super tasty cupcake rocks. Very healthy (and tasty?) for firebirds.

saihen
You don't need to respond, but I just wanted to make sure you saw this. P:

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Micillia rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1 Total: 9 (3-12)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:03 am
Punkie Vielli

4 - all ingredients are in order, you even got it mixed so well! Calida is hovering nearby with the biggest smile on her face. + 3 points
4 - Practically Perfect in every way! Your cupcakes are a marvel to behold + 5 points
1 - Calida gives you a passing glance but not much more than that. She is not impressed +0 points

Total 8

Punkie frowned when, once again, Calida didn't seem to like her decoration technique. It was true that she had, using white and grey, made the cupcake into a wonderful juggalo face paint design, she was sure any juggalo would be proud to wear. She would just have to try harder, to truly come up with a paint design so good, Calida would convert then and there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:48 am
DOING ROLLOVER  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Blasphemoose generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 am
purplerosesbeauty
quiet delegation
Green Minuet  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]