Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Art Attack! (COVERED IN PAINT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:35 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me
I'm entering into the ticket raffle!

As Amonee draped another lei over her neck, Autumn flushed with pleasure. Not only were the leis beautiful but they were fragrant too. “I don't suppose you have one for Caterpal?” she teased. She winked at Amonee conspiratorially as her lusus squealed in dismay behind her.

Yamashii

Sami-Fire rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 5, 1 Total: 16 (4-24)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:35 pm
Dairah Vacche - Art Attack - 6, 4, 5, 1 - 8 points

Dairah had passed up the paintball game the day before, but why not try it now? She scooped up her paint balls, testing their weight in her hands before giving them a good chucking at the grid...

And from the looks of it, she didn't do too bad! She hit one face target and one plain target, which was better than nothing. She wanted to hit the other target too, but you can't have everything...  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Green Minuet rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 6, 1 Total: 13 (4-24)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:39 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Score: 5

Fluttering above the ground, Autumn reeled her arm back and lobbed her paint balls in quick succession. They landed against the target board with satisfying splats. Only one hit a target though. Autumn did not mind particularly. “So, if I hit your portrait on the board, does that mean I get to throw a paintball at you?” she asked Caiden, with a devilish grin.

Micillia

DraconicFeline rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Ugh, this game. It wore on her patience, it tried her sanity, but she HAD to master it, for Caiden's sake and her own. She took a break to control her temper after her abysmal previous score, and spotted the very floral greenblood.

"Might I haveth another lei?" she asked politely. It wouldn't hurt to have a few - for disguise and for morale purposes.

Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 4 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 6 Total: 16 (4-24)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm
Keionx Rutace Xionek Heronn

Keionx approached determinedly, water balloons in hand. She grit her teeth and, with a fierce glare in her eyes, threw them, rapidfire, one after the other.

Splat!
Splat!
Splat!

She gave the un-splattered Caiden a searing look. She got three points. She was coming for her teammate.

"Caiden, how dost thou feel about a private training session with yon balloons?" she said, her voice restrained. She actually liked Caiden after all, as much as she'd seen of him. She wanted to do well on his team. She wanted to help him in the initiative.

It was just this damn game.

She forced herself to relax.

"It seems I need practice." she said, a lot more calmly.

Micillia
Yo want to do a paint battle

User Image
Quote:
Score = +3 because of the green lei

Quote:
Rock GET
User Image

Total rocks = 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:38 am
Late rollover
Will distribute tickets after finals, but you are welcome to play for the 21st  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:33 am
Art Attack

Unaru: 8
Sami-Fire: 8

Lei

Skyli Peep
Unaru
Sami-Fire
Green Minuet
DraconicFeline

Random

purplerosesbeauty
Skyli Peep
Unaru
Sami-Fire
Green Minuet
DraconicFeline  
Micillia generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:34 am
Lei

Skyli Peep
Unaru
Sami-Fire
Green Minuet
DraconicFeline  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:35 am
purplerosesbeauty
Sami-Fire
Green Minuet
DraconicFeline

TICKETS
Unaru

Skyli Peep

Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:47 am
Caiden Banksy

Caiden might not have been paying attention to who was throwing what, mostly just covering his head as he ran around, sometimes catching a balloon which burst bright paint all over him, sometimes managing to dodge the attacks barely. The brownblood looked over to see who had just bearly missed him and gasped. It was one of the most colorful trolls he had ever seen! "Woah!" yelled the teen as he made right for the colorfull troll. "Your so bright! Your so colorful! I LOVE IT!" Caiden yelled, proceeding to hug the rainbow troll weather he wanted it or not.

Unaru

Then he heard a little yellow voice. "AUTUMN!" The brownblood yelled in excitement. He loved Autumn! And she was here and she hit him with a balloon! "That was you?! Oh man GOOD HIT!" The brownblood shook some of the wet paint from his hair like a dog, and went closer to the winged troll so he didn't have to yell as loud. "You came!! Its so great to see you!! How are you? Whats your favorite booth? Is it this one?!? OH! You get a rock pet if you want one! They are pretty great! I painted them myself and you dont need to feed them or clean up after them, just take them on walks like, only 4 or 5 times a night! How are you? Im so glad to see you!!"

Green Minuet

Caiden giggled as his orangeblood partner for the events missed again. "Kieonx are you trying to kill me with laughter?" The brownblood said in-between big fat tears of laughter. "A fight like a FIGHT WITH PAINT BALOONS?! Yeah that sounds like SO MUCH FUN LETS DO IT!"

DraconicFeline
Sure thing! Wanna set it up?

Micillia

Dapper Duck

KitsuneAura rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:52 pm
Quote:
Lei All Your Love On Me

Tzofia felt a little awkward coming back to the booth, but she supposed she felt a little anxious and awkward when she went to every booth so she was just going to have to work through it. The greenblood with the leis was there again, and just as nice and pretty as he had been before even though he still didn't seem to even want her to do anything. She thanked him for the new one very very politely, smiling the small smile that didn't pull at her scar too much, and moved to the other side of the booth to play the game just in case.  
KitsuneAura rolled 4 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 5, 1 Total: 15 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 pm
Score: 8

Tzofia couldn't help but like how colorful the game was, at least, and Peapop seemed to agree, urging her on from behind to throw more. Same as last time, she hadn't meant to hit the greenblood, but it sure had happened again. She opened her mouth to squeak out an apology but strangely felt a little giggle bubble up instead. The purpleblood quickly pressed a hand over her mouth and scurried off again.  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

penemueIntuition rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:01 pm
        Truth be told, Mahmud never really noticed the clenching or the flapping. Partially because he was always lost in his own thoughts, and partially because... well, if you asked him why Mahmud honestly wouldn't know. He just really liked to squeeze Poe's hands! It was comforting for him, it meant Poe wasn't going to disappear off the earth and leave him lonely again.

"A Dart Board...? Dancing for bees?" The thought of Poe shaking his rump at a bee was enough to make him crack up and start laughing. "OH MAN, POE! THATS AMAZING! Those sound like so much fun! S-sorry, I just..." Mahmud's grin was goofy, and broad. "I just imagined you totally shaking your butt at a bee! That's funny! Maybe I should try those places too..."

Before he could go into his own booths though, Poe did something a little odd... "Oh?" Liked how it felt when it spun? He hadn't thought about that! "Ooh ooh! Hold on!" Excited to try, Mahmud ran back to Amonee. "Another please! Another please!" The poor guy was probably sick of these two jokers taking all his flower by now, but if Amonee minded he sure didn't show it. Instead Mahmud was blessed with more blossoms, and began to mimic Poe.

"Woaaaaah" There really was a weird feeling to it. "I think I get what you mean! It makes me a bit itchy, but I think I'm doing it wrong..." Sure, it was itchy... but dang did it smell good! Mahmud took a deep breath, and soaked in the flowers.

Determined to make this work, Mahmud looped his arm into where his finger once was, nearly punching himself in the face. "A-ack! Wait wait!" Then, with that stupid grin of his, he started repeating what Poe did, with all the flowers. "How's this, Poe?" Thats when he got an idea... a really, REALLY great idea! But it was a secret! Super secret! A lot of secret like, seven whole secrets! "Is there any other cool things you know to do?"

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20

purplerosesbeauty

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
Unaru rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 2, 2 Total: 13 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:52 pm
When Caiden wrapped his arms around Hawkin in a embrace it was...well honestly it was like hugging a wet noodle. The tealblood didn't do much of anything as a reaction, though at the same time he didn't push away. He just grinned lazily up at the orangeblood once he was released.
"Thanks brah," he said, adjusting his headphones and kicking up his skateboard so he didn't go flying if the orangeblood decided to swoop in on him again. "Gotta love all the colors man, it's loud, like life. Plus it's fun to turn heads."

The tealblood was just itching to chuck some more paintballs too. The kid finally frowned for once as he managed to hit ALL the negative scores and no targets. "Dang," he said, staring at the targets with a spaced out look.

Score: -2

Micillia

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:35 pm
"Hey it's not like that all that much! It's like, you need to dance, to make the bees understand things, since they talk through dancing... " he said, flushing green a bit and putting his hands on his cheeks and turning away. "But you should try them out if you have the time, since it's fun and silly to do, and that bee booth especially is... all the buzz!"

Poe watched Mahmud try to copy him, delighted. He liked it! He clapped his hands together and leaned forward on his toes, watching him try to spin all the flowers on his various leis. "Aha, wow, you're doing it! Awesome!"

The next question caught him off guard. "Other cool things? Like a skateboard trick or something?" He didn't know why he said that, he absolutely didn't know anything like that. What was considered cool? He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of something better to say. "Uhh I guess I don't really know, wow..."

Skyli Peep

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces