Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Starlight Talent Agency (OPEN FOR RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:02 pm
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Theatrical: Round 2!

The yellowblood sitting at the booth threw Autumn for a loop. Somehow, in her resolve to redeem herself, she had not anticipated the change in judges. She had spent the night before bracing herself to face off against the greenblood. Not that it mattered, she reminded herself. She would put on a stellar performance regardless.

Fluttering onto the stage, she pulled the microphone down to her height. She landed on the tips of her toes and dropped back onto her heels. Her wings gave two sharp flaps before folding against her back. She met Sascha's eyes with a steely gaze. She could take on whatever he threw at her.

As the drums kicked in and the instrumental began, Autumn took in a breath. She needed to relax and focus on the performance. She had practised, she knew the lyrics, the melody, the choreography. She had no excuse not to do well.

And yet when she finished the yellowblood only gave her a passing grade.

Autumn had prepared herself for the worst, so the yellowblood's judgement was mild compared to the scathing review she received the night before. She did not intend to go down without a fight however. Not to mention this troll seemed a good deal more approachable.

“So, what,” she asked, floating down from the stage, “would you do?” She perched in front of the yellowblood, on edge though not hostile.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm
seekingCylem

"Oh, you just know me so well don't you~?" she and let out a giggle. Though that news about Aandes and his own work as a singer. She'd only vaguely heard things hear and there about Aandes. Of course there was the musical, she sorta heard about that and she was dying to go to it. She couldn't see it, but hearing it would be great!

"Nooo kidding, you really are a troll of many hats aren't you?" she had to admit she was greatly impressed the more she found out about Sascha and she'd been enjoying his company more and more. They fact that he agreed to let her touch him though was a bit of a surprise. Of course she was going to follow through with this and reached up. The back of Akkira's hand bumped gently against his chin as she raised it. She turned her hand so that it was pad side against Sascha's face then brought the other one up to touch the other side. She focused on the sensation, the slightly cooler temperature of sascha. She traced his jaw.

"Huh, So you're what? yellow? or there abouts?" definitely around buffel warmth, little cooler than that. She traced his jawline, felt his cheeks, the bridge of his nose, his forehead and even gently ghosted over his eyes. "Ha," she laughed as she finally got to his hair, a 3D model could finally be created in her mind of her maybe friend. "You know, I've learned a lesson here," she ran her hands through his hair. It was a really nice texture, really well take care of as she could tell. Finally done touching she folded her arms. "I'm just going to have to take you at your word from now on," IF she could manage to keep her skepticism in check.

"I'd love to ask what happened to your neck but I think I should go, I sort of left my co-host to tend the booth and I don't want him doing something that could get me in trouble, I'll stop by again some time if I'm free, nice talking with you!" she gave Sascha a half-wave before she left.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:56 pm
blackbird cake
Sascha beamed upon recognition of Elidae from last season's Bloodfest. He hadn't gotten a chance yet to explore the festivities proper, but now looked forward to seeing if the other yellowblood had reestablished her booth. It wouldn't be hard to miss if she had.

"Thanks for noticing! It's finally about back to being as long as it was last Bloodfest. I can weave garbage into it again," he laughed while leaning forward to accommodate Elidae's fidgeting. He eventually waved her along to take her place on stage.

Elidae performed well, or at least as bouncy and sparkly as Sascha remembered her being. He applauded enthusiastically, red nail polish catching the booth's atmospheric lighting. "Do that! Aandes is a real fussyfangs about his job, but he's got an eye for showmanship. Show him what you showed me and I'm sure he'll be throwin' his fancy business cards at you left and right."

Green Minuet
Sascha gaped openly at the little girl with the goddamn wings waltzing up to the booth like it was no big deal. He immediately gave her kudos for presence, but was ultimately a little disappointed by the lack of flair in her performance proper. He played it chill enough with his feedback, but only seemed to put-off the other yellowblood. She marched... or at least what Sascha assumed was the winged equivalent of such a motion, right up to his seat and inquired for more detailed critique. Sascha's eyebrows disappeared under his bangs.

"Well now!" he started with the echo of a restrained laugh, "For starters you can take some of this," he made a swirling gesture around Autumn's person, "And bring it up with you on stage. You've got a real latent flair for the dramatics--like seriously," he stressed while pointedly looking at her wings. "Singing is meant to be entertaining! Entertaining as in fun! Technical skill is good foundation, but you gotta use your stage presence to make the audience feel invited to party down with you!"

Sascha twirled his note-taking pencil and pointed back at the main booth. "Don't stop now, and definitely hit us up again tomorrow. Loosen up a little and I'm sure you'll rock it."

seekingCylem generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 5!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:04 am
Rolling for tix!

1. green minuet
2. green minuet
3. smolderingskies
4. smolderingskies
5. purplerosesbeauty
6. purplerosesbeauty
7. kitsuneaura
8 tenaciousgadabout
9. tenaciousgadabout
10. draconicfeline
11. draconicfeline
12. draconicfeline
13. kimbley kitty
14. kimbley kitty
15. kimbley kitty
16. kimbley kitty
17. kimbley kitty
18. kimbley kitty
19. kimbley kitty
20. kimbley kitty
21. imaginations paradise
22. imaginations paradise
23. imaginations paradise
24. imaginations paradise
25. imaginations paradise
26. skyli peep
27. skyli peep
28. skyli peep
29. saihen
30. saihen
31. saihen
32. quiet delegation
33. quiet delegation
34. quiet delegation
35. quiet delegation
36. quiet delegation
37. blackbird cake
38. blackbird cake
39. blackbird cake
40. blackbird cake
41. blackbird cake
42. blackbird cake
43. blackbird cake
44. blackbird cake  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
seekingCylem generated a random number between 1 and 42 ... 2!

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:06 am
Rolling for tix!

1. green minuet
2. green minuet
3. smolderingskies
4. smolderingskies
5. kitsuneaura
6 tenaciousgadabout
7. tenaciousgadabout
8. draconicfeline
9. draconicfeline
10. draconicfeline
11. kimbley kitty
12. kimbley kitty
13. kimbley kitty
14. kimbley kitty
15. kimbley kitty
16. kimbley kitty
17. kimbley kitty
18. kimbley kitty
19. imaginations paradise
20. imaginations paradise
24. skyli peep
25. skyli peep
26. skyli peep
27. saihen
28. saihen
29. saihen
30. quiet delegation
31. quiet delegation
32. quiet delegation
33. quiet delegation
34. quiet delegation
35. blackbird cake
36. blackbird cake
37. blackbird cake
38. blackbird cake
39. blackbird cake
40. blackbird cake
41. blackbird cake
42. blackbird cake  
seekingCylem generated a random number between 3 and 42 ... 21!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:07 am
Rolling for tix!

3. smolderingskies
4. smolderingskies
5. kitsuneaura
6 tenaciousgadabout
7. tenaciousgadabout
8. draconicfeline
9. draconicfeline
10. draconicfeline
11. kimbley kitty
12. kimbley kitty
13. kimbley kitty
14. kimbley kitty
15. kimbley kitty
16. kimbley kitty
17. kimbley kitty
18. kimbley kitty
19. imaginations paradise
20. imaginations paradise
24. skyli peep
25. skyli peep
26. skyli peep
27. saihen
28. saihen
29. saihen
30. quiet delegation
31. quiet delegation
32. quiet delegation
33. quiet delegation
34. quiet delegation
35. blackbird cake
36. blackbird cake
37. blackbird cake
38. blackbird cake
39. blackbird cake
40. blackbird cake
41. blackbird cake
42. blackbird cake  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:11 am
Tickets go tooooo

purplerosesbeauty

Green Minuet

ImaginationsParadise

Now is Fellah's time to shine!  
zeflamigo rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 am
Leeroi Furore
Familiar

Leeroi laughed to himself when he spotted Fellah. Of course the guy was some up-and-coming star with a voice of gold. For some reason, this news made his heart race. Had he met a celebrity? Touched a celebrity? He observed Fellah from afar. He seemed so unassuming, so cool. Humble. It wasn't what he expected from show business and talent.

His mind was made up, he had to get up on stage and impress him. Serenade probably wasn't the right word for it. Leeroi himself knew he wasn't the serenading type of guy. But he knew he could be funny, and crude. Sometimes that was exactly what the crowd wanted.

He picked something familiar, something he knew all of the words to, so he could keep his eyes on Fellah instead of on the lyric box. Something fun, too, with room to dance inappropriately, because why not?

"I want it with whipped cream on it, baby, gimme gimme gimme your love," He sang, dancing and playing up the crowd. He was having fun with it, getting lost in the performance and drunk on the attention. This might not have been his area of expertise, but he ran with it anyways. Bloodfest was supposed to be fun, right?

He just hoped Fellah was having fun watching, too.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Green Minuet rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:22 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Theatrical: Round 3!

Autumn regarded Sascha with an intense expression, her mouth still pursed in the beginnings of a frown. On one hand she was still annoyed because of his criticism, but on the other his good humour was infectious. She found it especially hard to stay mad when he made a good point. At last his attitude, advice, and most importantly his encouragement won her over.

She beamed up at him, wings pulsating with delight. They lifted her a few inches off the ground. “Thank you,” she said, voice bright. Her resolve had been tempered with inspiration. She rose a little higher, to meet him at eye level. “And next time you'll be blown away. ” She winked. “That's a promise.”

- - -

Autumn had intended the statement metaphorically, not literally, but the scene before her argued differently. The microphone and stand had flown off the stage, while Caterpal rested shyly over the judge's face, tail blinking in sheepish alarm. Pros: the judge for the evening was neither Aandes or Sascha. Cons: the judge was a country bumpkin who should have been an easy pass.

Autumn buried her face in her hands to hide the sight. “You don't even need to say it,” she said from behind her palms. “I'm leaving. Come on, Cat.”

seekingCylem

Unaru

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:43 am
Polair returns here too but is actually mad bc Sascha isn't here and she wanted to show him she was capable of stuff or w/e  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
quiet delegation rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:06 pm
Style: Familiar -- You sing and old classic you know backwards and forwards. If you get points from the judge, add +1 point.
Result: "Where's that static comin' from? What, that's their voice? OH! Uh, great job there bucko!" The judge offers you a shaky thumbs up. (+1)

While the little blueblood didn't have much care about performing, at least not too much, he couldn't help but return to see if the very first troll he'd become a fan of was still around. He didn't see Sascha, but he supposed while he was there he may as well give it a try again. Without something to dedicate his enthusiasm towards, Kaldru didn't have quite as much oomph in him; while he didn't do nearly as badly as he had in front of Aandes, his performance was ... mediocre, at best.

Not exactly being a master of subtlety, though, the little one didn't realize that he hadn't done wonderfully, and left still fairly pleased with himself. This whole stage thing wasn't half bad, was it?  
Blasphemoose rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 pm
theatrical

Calida came back this night to see if she could talk with Aandes, but to her disappointment, he wasn't the one in the judges seat. Well, even so, she didn't want to come here for no reason and climbed up on stage, she looked through the songs on the roster. As with the night before, Calida sang her little pumpbuiscut out and added a very flashy dance to the mix.

By the time she was done, she was all sorts of giggly and out of breath, but very pleased with her performance and with the judge's response. Though, she knew she wasn't the best singer it was definitely better than nothing at all. She was really having fun with this!  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 pm
Gnash wanted to try something new, and the karaoke thing at the talent agency booth seemed like it could be fun. There were so many lowblood stars! And tonight the judge was the friendly looking redblood, so it probably would be an easy way to get praise. She thought long and hard about what to sing, and picked a familiar tune she knew well, and sung her pumpbladder out, rushing through the lyrics flatly.

Only for Fellah to look pained and say it must be something her lusus liked. She already was singing in Alternian! She gaped her mouth in utter shock before rushing off before she was embarrassed further. Even Angel would probably say it was bad if she had heard that display.

Sami-Fire rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:09 pm
Dairah Vacche - Theatrical Style

3 points x 2 for style bonus = 6 points

Dairah had been wondering about this karaoke booth. Supposedly, there was a talent agency stationed here. She hadn't heard much about this Odette Cygnet, but she sure looked pretty from the posters of her. The cute swan-shaped perfume bottles also caught her eye. She wasn't sure if the scents would suit her, though, so she ultimately didn't go for any of the merch.

At the karaoke booth, Dairah got an eyeful of that Fellah fellow. So handsome and dashing! No wonder he got drafted for a musical. Dairah took a deep breath before selecting her song, hoping to steady herself. She wanted to impress this guy! (Granted, she had a very poor track record with redbloods so far, but she temporarily dismissed that.) So when she sang, she tried to strike a careful balance between following the song and adding her own flair.

And ultimately, she must have really outdone herself, because Fellah was getting all misty-eyed! When he clapped, she smiled broadly at him and bowed. "Thank you! I'll be here till the end of Bloodfest!" she called out, not entirely sure what she meant by that but thinking it was the Thing To Say. Giggling, she bounced off the stage.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:21 pm
It was still surreal for the redblood, sitting there in a judges chair, an actual part of the upcoming musical, helping to make something trolls would TRULY appreciate. He had barely been in the seat for a hot second when a familiar blueblood made his way up to the stage.
Fellah's mouth quickly curled upward into that country grin of his while he rested his chin on his knuckles.
Leeroi's performance wasn't necessarily the best, but it wasn't terrible, but mostly Fellah found himself holding the boys gaze. The farm troll let himself get a little too absorbed as he slowly slid forward, his elbow finding a lack of surface sending his chin bobbing and Fellah clearing his throat and trying to push away a bit of a blush as he sat up straight.
"Glad you found your way here, Leeroi," he said, the tone much more personal than the critique he realized he had to give. Trying to be professional he went on, "Ya sure can command the stage with all that energy'a yours. I could tell ya were havin' fun, and really that's what it's all about. But, cause it's my job I gotta give some tips too: If you cleaned up those vocal runs, maybe enunciated a bit more, ya'd be spot on."
Something fluttered around in Fellah's tummy, had he eaten something weird earlier?

Kimbley Kitty

The second performer to come around was a sweet looking young orangeblood. She also happened to be the first troll he'd ever met with wings, when she got older that could definitely give her some stage presence he thought.
Unfortunately her enthusiasm turned the performance into a bit of a debacle. The girl's lusus finding it's way onto his face as the microphone clattered to the ground.
Fellah gingerly removed Caterpal before his brows furrowed, his pump-biscuit bleeding for this poor girl. "Oh, please don't worry kiddo. I could tell ya were really excited. Some times that can work against us, but it doesn't mean ya should fret over it!" he said, with a face full of concern he got out of the judges chair and caught Autumn before she bolted, kneeling down to hand her Caterpal. "I know ya got somethin' special in ya kiddo. I don't doubt that I'll see it next time." He tried to reassure her with a smile. If nothing else Fellah was always genuine.

Green Minuet

The next performance hadn't been exactly spectacular either, however, Fellah did his best to hide any sign of lackluster, though having such a rubber face made it a little difficult. Luckily, this little guy seemed to have confidence in spades.
"Thanks fer the performance kiddo!" he said, giving him another thumbs up as he left the stage. "I'd suggest maybe pickin' a song that means somethin' to ya next time though. Really let us see what makes yer pumpbiscuit beat." He offered.

quiet delegation

Fellah sat patiently in his chair as the greenblood made her way onto stage, he offered her a smile of encouragement before she sang into that mic with everything she had, and it showed! The farm troll was thoroughly impressed, as Calida could plainly tell. "Woo! Very nice performance," he added as his clapping died down. "Ya looked real at home up on stage. Play to yer strengths just a tad bit more and I bet ya could get trolls ta wait in line ta hear ya sing." He gave the girl an encouraging double guns.

saihen

The redblood had been thoroughly enjoying the karaoke performances, trying to be positive and reassuring to all the trolls (especially the kids) that came through to give it a shot. Unfortunately he had a major case of foot-in-the-mouth after a plucky looking seadweller had a bit of a flub on stage. As the girl rushed off stage, Fellah felt his pumpbiscuit drop.
"Aww shoot...hang on sweetie, please," he called after her, luckily being such a tall troll he was able to catch up to her before she completely left the booth. "I'm real sorry kiddo," he bit his bottom lip, looking absolutely torn up as he tried to boost her confidence back up. "Maybe there was some bad feedback er somethin' or maybe it was just nerves. Please don't give up though, it can be a lot of fun I promise! Here, I'll tell ya what," he jogged over to the counter to scribble something down on a piece of paper before heading back to the seadweller. "Ya ever want me ta give ya some tips fer yer voice just come back here during bloodfest and show 'em this note. They'll call me up from back and I'll personally sit down with ya to practice. I know I ain't no Odette, but I'm told I got some good pipes." He said with a wink, hoping his offer would help lift her spirits.

purplerosesbeauty

Dairah's performance almost left Fellah speechless, such passion, and from such a youngin'! "Way to really put yourself out there!" He complimented her, wiping a little tear away. He always was a sucker for a good ballad. When she left him with the little quip about being here all Bloodfest he couldn't help but laugh and give her a few more claps as she took her leave from the stage. What a card that kid. Whatever she went through must've really helped her talent bloom.

Sami-Fire

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces