Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Around the World (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nepsah rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 18 Total: 26 (2-40)

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:31 am

Quote:

You find an unmarked tunnel and decide to follow it, ending up speeding you along! Your distance roll gains +2 and you can take a T5 prize along the way.

"Oooh, thank you Kaldru!" Api perked right up at the ticket- though they wondered if it was really fair to have gotten it. Within a moment that thought disappeared- who cared? Kaldru had decided to give it to them, so they'd keep it!

This time they got a special event that let them move two more spaces in addition to their 8! 10 was totally better than 8. Upon realizing they got to take a special prize as well, they looked over to the prize booth. Wait. Were those... geodes..? Oh boy. Api practically skipped over to look at the selection. It would make sense to take a yellow one since they were also yellow, but this was Kaldru's booth! It'd be nice to have something in his color. Api decided to pick out the blue geode to take back to their booth with them. Perfect!

Prizes:

Plain jerky
Yellow beetlemobile
Blue geode

Micillia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:02 am
Static Charge
6 spaces
You stop for lunch; you lose -1 distance roll, but you may take a T3 prize.

This booth was making Static think. And the booth owner was pretty cool. The boy actually listened to Static's suggestion, if thats what it really was. "Ide uh, ide love help if you, um, make another, another game thing... Oh, uh, did you make this, um, this game because you want to travel around the world?"  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Blasphemoose rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 7 Total: 22 (2-40)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:06 pm
Azrael has come to see what this punk is up to.  
artificial bones rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:06 pm
quiet delegation
(I'm sorry for the short ugly post on my phone and formatting is hella hard...)

Zeylla made a point to visit Kaldru's booth first thing the third night, and as she arrived she gave her student a nod of the head and greeted him, "Hello Kaldru, how is your booth doing?" Though while she was interested in how everything was faring for the blueblood, she kept her tone mildly indifferent, but gave him her eye contact as she spoke.

Her roll was another short roll, but as Zeylla looked down at the tier of prizes she felt quiet pleased by the necklace offered to her, and touched the blue one with a thinking face. Did she want to take one in her color? Of course Kaldru wouldn't know it was her color, but she still felt hesitant. But after a moment's contemplation Zeylla picked it up and looked pointedly at the young troll before saying, "I like this shade of blue, reminds me of a troll I know," was Zeylla actually being playful, or was she just making up a reasoning?  

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

quiet delegation generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 am
nepsah
micillia
stringency  
quiet delegation generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09 am
nepsah
micillia  

quiet delegation

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 am
Dawn of the Fifth Day

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

you all get tickets!

nepsah

stringency

saihen

((sorry for the lack of replies today, i'm just kind of out of it this morning. will try later at lunch))  
nepsah rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 13 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:42 am

Quote:

Finding a fresh batch of wild apples doesn't get you any special travel bonus, but it does get you a T3 prize.

Api returned to Kaldru's booth first thing the next night. They had managed to travel super far the night before, and even got a really cool rock out of it! This time they managed to travel almost as far as the night before and was offered more jerky as a prize... As tempting as it was, they decided they didn't want to take any more of the treats. Someone else could have it!

Prizes:

Plain jerky
Yellow beetlemobile
Blue geode

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

ImaginationsParadise rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 11 Total: 20 (2-40)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:20 am
Polair comes back!!  
Micillia rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 16 Total: 36 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 pm
Static Charge
19 spaces forward
You get into a fight with some kind of rock eating beast, and you wind up losing -1 to your roll from the delay. However, you do find a T4 prize n the beast's belly!

Static felt pretty good about this go around on the board. He had rolled as high as you could go! a 20! The boy happily moved his piece forward a bunch of spaces. Then he saw a card and frowned. He had been getting really bad luck on these things! Yep, just as the blueblood thought, his beautiful 20 turned into a 19! Well, at least he got a prize.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:15 pm
Quote:
You wind up at Bloodfest and - wait, what? You get -3 to your roll for breaking time and space, but you may also take any two prizes you'd like from T1 through T5!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Hey, Sinter. This booth looks fun,” Ganyma noted.

The troll had spotted the quaint little booth from a distance. Its bells and whistles were limited to the enthusiastic young troll behind the counter and his shiny rock-and-flesh related prizes, which was right up the tealblood’s alley. He had his own rock collection in his wiggler-dom! It was mostly because his hive had been a perpetual construction zone and makeshift lifting block, but it was a point of small pride none the less.

He walked up to the board game and smiled. It was simple! He was handed a pair of many-sided dice, and looked from the board to the prizes. He would fancy a nice shiny rock.

“Did you make these yourself, kid? Find and shine ‘em, I mean.” He asked fondly, and rolled.

Lucky day! Ganyma didn't get quite as far as he would have liked, but funnily enough he ended up at Bloodfest. Kaldru's explanation of his prize had him beaming.

"Two prizes? Gee!" He laughed. "I'd sure love one of those shiny rocks and that leather strip with the teal stone on it, please." He requested, and smiled at Sinter. "You want to go?"

quiet delegation
hello young man!

seekingCylem rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 18 Total: 34 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was Ganyma's turn to pick a booth this time. Sinter was a little surprised when the pair veered off the main drag. He would have passed this one by completely by accident had he been walking alone. The booth was quaint. Compared to the more elaborate setups, this appeared to be constructed from a child's craft project. Upon examining the display further, Sinter realized that was exactly the case. He felt a soft smile grow across his face. It was really quite cute... "Of course!" Sinter replied. He could bake and do a little knitting, but he was never quite so crafty as this child was. He was honestly rather impressed.

Sinter took the dice for himself while Ganyma conversed with the blueblooded child behind the counter. Eighteen points! Sinter felt proud despite the simplicity of the game. He leaned around Ganyma's shoulder to examine the prizes.

He'd won a geode, Sinter realized. "How pretty!" He looked between Ganyma and the child. "What color do you think I should get?"  

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 pm
“Ooh!” Ganyma clapped his hand together. Geodes were always so interesting – he wondered how they were made.

“Where will you put it? In the barn, in your hive? I guess if you put it in the barn Lophie might eat it, huh? Hmm…” He began to overthink the choice. Red was the obvious one. If he was asking which color he should choose, maybe he didn’t want red after all. Was a “lowblooded” color too presumptuous? Or would Sinter feel insecure about picking a “highblood” color? Unless... Ganyma had an epiphany and blurted out, “I think you should get teal.”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:47 pm
Sinter grinned at Ganyma's enthusiasm. It was a pretty sweet prize, wasn't it? Granted, he thought the little clown-painted beetle would make an adorable gift for Tamiya. Sinter couldn't help but appreciate how nice the glittery geode would look on his mantle.

Sinter hummed as Ganyma deliberated. He hadn't expected Ganyma to put this much thought into such a decision. Somehow he felt flattered even such a silly question seemed to merit sincere consideration. Sinter raised an eyebrow in a teasing, but curious expression.

"Teal?" Sinter parroted. That was, well, not surprising per say. Sinter knew better than to read too much into what Ganyma said and did. Sinter found himself pleased with this result all the same. He would have felt strange picking teal of his own accord.

"Then that's that. I'll take the teal geode, please." Sinter smiled at the child behind the counter.

quiet delegation

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:10 am
Kaldru was exceptionally enthusiastic to see two new faces at his booth, and after his quick explanation he was pleased to not only have two players but also have questions about his wares! He beamed proudly as they played, nodding and pointing towards the leather charms and jerky treats.

"I um, I made the jerky and the charms! The other rocks I got help from my lusus though," he admitted with a grin. "They dig up lots of stuff. I picked through the rocks they carried out and found the prettiest ones to shine up into prizes! Um, the geodes I've been saving when they found 'em. I never ever get to come out this far so when I got permission to come to Bloodfest I knew I had to have the nicest prizes I could get!"

He fetched the tealblood's prize happily, beaming towards the redblood as he played as well. Compliments from friendly adults - or just friendly trolls at all! - were the best!

"Here you go!" he chirped afterward, once the other had chosen his geode. "It's a good color, but I think they're all great! You can always come back and try to win another~"

The young troll laughed as he handed over the cut and polished rock.

Sypon

seekingCylem

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas