Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[B] Purple Zone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:13 am
Super Eros

The captain (she was pretty sure the tall drink of water was a captain) looked completely befuddled and actually pretty upset, which was weird since it had been Eros who’d gotten punched in the face. The short woman watched her with bemusement as she stammered through a response and was about to come back with something along the lines of; you don’t KNOW if you’re supposed to?, when a furry wrecking ball interrupted the awkward situation.
It latched onto the woman’s leg and Eros got a moment to focus on it enough to recognize the little terror.

“Faust!” She called as she watched the captain freak out over the attack, turn tail and run away, Mauvian firmly attached to her ******** me.” Eros sighed, her tension leeching out of her as she slumped. Her jaw still hurt, but at least she wasn’t in any danger now. What a weirdo. She probably needed someone to sit her down and explain it was a bad idea to punch people if you weren’t sure you wanted to punch him, because that s**t was nuts.

A sudden flare of chaos energy right on top of her had the senshi nearly jumping out of her skin. Hands seized her as she yelped in surprise and dragged her to her feet.

Survive this, little mouse… Xenotime’s voice was rich and warm in her ear and Eros felt a flush of heat as she stood frozen in the woman’s hands. It only last a moment, and then the signature, and its owner, were gone, leaving the super senshi standing there very confused and no small part ******** me.” She breathed again, rubbing her bruised jaw. All around her, more fighting was breaking out as people of both sides rushed here and there. It was feeling just a bit crowded, actually, and she hadn’t even gotten to see what this s**t was even about. A quick glance made sure no one else was going to sucker punch her, and then Eros took off across the roof tops, leaping from one to the next and then dropping to the street, headed for the red roofed Circle K. The fighting seemed to be centered there.

(( moving to red zone ))

HP: 132/150
PER: 10
DEF: 5
DMG: ---

Strickenized
Saw you!

Infinities

Beejoux
jfc xe

Fiction1119 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:59 am
Chibi Ellicott, Senshi of Dance

Ellicott swallowed and nodded to her friend. She had been training for this but still, it felt like her heart was trying to beat free of her chest. Could she actually do this? Could she fight for real? She had too. With a roll of her shoulders she mentally took her worry and concern and squished them. She would do her duty to her friend and to her planet, like any lady would.

Luckily it seemed that the few skirmishes that happened around them did not involve them. Apparently two little girls didn't matter when you had a cat attacking or a Lieutenant, Ellicott didn't know if she should feel relieved or insulted. Relieved because they weren't in real danger right then or insulted because they were senshi too. Insult won out as more and more auras faded from around them, there were still an abundance of auras but they were nowhere near as close. Her eyes narrowed and she started to mutter quietly to herself, nothing understandable but it made her feel better as she started to search about for some type of weapon. She knew how to fight but having something extra wouldn't hurt.

Her search was delayed when a bright light shot out from behind some kind of apartment building. It reached high into the sky, like a beacon. Was it calling for help or warning of danger? Ellicott wasn't the most proficient in aura sensing but she could have sworn that there was a mass of people over that way. Strong, strong people. "Rhea?" With a glance over at her friend the younger girl knew that what was likely to happen. Talking around the lump in her throat wasn't easy but she did it, "Go. I'll be right behind you. I just want to find something to protect us first." She didn't really want her friend to go ahead, the older chibi had been fighting and training a lot longer than Ellicott had, but if that light really was a call for help... all the extra hands were needed. "Go! I will be right there. I promise." and she didn't break her promises.

HP: 130
Rolled: 4
PER: 4+4=8
DEF: 3

((I figure they are in the small space between the buisness x2 and green zone's funeral home with the low income apartment building separating them from red and blue zone.))

Kaori_luv
tl;dr - She is looking for a weapon, tells Rhea to go on ahead to red zone

Strickenized
Searching the area for anything that could be used as a weapon.

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:24 am
Lieutenant Tremolite

He shouldn't be here wasting his time on a Squire whose own inaction and folly would eventually do her in. Judging by the coalescence of auras, both Order and Chaos, not too far from his current location, Tremolite probably wouldn't be too wrong to assume that there were matters there that warranted his attention and whatever aid he could render to his side.

Glancing to the side and making note of a route that he could use to get himself back to the rooftop to facilitate his movement to the area of interest, he pointed his back scratcher at Eden with a challenge. "Follow me... if you dare." Breaking into a run, he was up on the rooftop within seconds and making his way towards the baseball diamond to see just what exactly was going on over yonder.

"There's something happening just across the street. I'm heading over to check it out." He sent through his crystal communicator to his General, keeping her informed as always of his location should she choose to deploy him otherwise.

((Moving to the Red Zone))

Parue
Feel free to follow him if you wish <3

Beejoux
Keeping Xenotime informed of his location

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:12 pm
Captain Moonstone || 15 ATK / 1 DEF

After sending the Mauvian flying, a big blond guy in vines went tearing after him. It was pretty entertaining, but soon enough Moonstone was bored, her adrenaline up, blood pumping, but it wasn't enough and her fingers twitched over the wood of her weapon.

There was a <********> going on over by the Circle K, including some sort of beacon. At the very least, the noise was incredible and she was pretty sure she'd seen General Cinnabar being chucked across the lot like a sack of scaly potatoes.

To run, or to teleport.

HP: 147 / 160
DMG: --
Effects: --
NRG: 40 / 40; 1/1 starting starseed

MOVING TO ZONE RED  

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:38 pm
fiction1119
Ellicott
((I could not determine from your post where Ellicott was, so I am going to try to work without a clear understanding of her location. Next time, if you could please give me a general area in which she is searching, it will really help!))

Vicinity
5 PER (pass)
Few items remained in the area for use, and most looked destroyed or otherwise worthless in a combat situation where the enemy stood against them with superpowers. Of the errant detritus available, only a few items showed promise - a discarded two-by-four, a broken aluminum bat, and an old rusted nail of about three inches in length. Each required some digging through the accumulated trash in order to acquire. (These weapons do not grant bonuses. Doing so would be unfair to other players.)

10 PER (fail)
???

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:12 am
Chibi Ellicott, Senshi of Dance

Ellicott was frustrated. There seemed to be little that could be a valid weapon. Something that she could use to protect herself and her friend. It was only sheer luck that she spotted the handle of a bat in a giant pile of trash. GROSS! It took a serious moment of self searching before she could even approach the detritus, but once she was able to smush the growing nausea she started to dig. Ellicott was doing her best not to gag or just give up but she couldn't prevent the curse that slipped out when she realized that the bat she was hoping to use was bent and broken. Still usable but not as helpful as it could have been if it was whole.

There was who knew what under her nails, on her hands, and in her shoes! The slippers weren't made for trash diving, only to give her bare feet some protection. And all she found was a broken bat! It was better than nothing... but not by much. With her weapon in hand, the chibi freed herself from the trash and started to make her way towards where the beacon had been, it had died out at some point. She might not be able to much but she damn well was going to try.

((Moving to Red Zone))

HP: 130
Rolled: 4
PER: 4+4=8
DEF: 3

((Sorry about that Strick, I'm figuring they are somewhere here, at least until she headed out for the red zone, I also figure the bat is bent and broken something like this, let me know if its not. Like if it has been sheared off in the middle or something ^.^))

Kaori_luv
tl;dr - She found a broken bat, is armed and ready to go, heads for the Circle K and the battle brewing thataway

Strickenized
Let me know if I screwed anything up love heart

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:45 am
Chibi Rhea, Senshi of Laughter

There was so much going on, so many people fighting and while Rhea had been in this situation before she wasn't sure where to jump in and whether she would end up actually helping or not. Ellicott was with her, though the girl was looking for some sort of weapon, a good idea maybe, but Rhea was going to chance going without ... her magic made hand to hand a little easier.

She turned with the light appeared and she looked at it in awe, turning to Ellicott when the other girl called her name questioningly. She urged Rhea to go to the light, but Rhea shook her head. "No, we stick together. Do what you're going quickly and we'll head over. Mu, Hug, and everyone would say to stick together."

She turned and looked to the light, not leaving her friend. She didn't want to run off and then Elli get attacked when she wasn't there. As soon as Elli found the bat, she grinned at the girl. It would protect her unless someone got it off her, but Rhea would make sure that did happen. She nodded to Ellicott and steeled herself before running off towards the light, keeping close to her friend. They were in this together and they would fight together and help as best they could.

HP: 140/140
DMG: ---
Effects: Switching to Red Zone

Fiction1119
Right behind you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:41 am
Red and blue flashed brilliantly while cops trickled into the area. Carefully they encroached on the epicenter of conflict, the fair few blocks where many still locked in combat. The ring of police closed on the locations, isolating them, and soon the cops departed from their vehicles to take up stance behind their doors. The procedure was familiar by this time, and those caught in the frequent crackdowns on powered mayhem were by now highly acclimated to the drill. Soon, a megaphone blared with the imperative to stand down and disperse from the area.

They would wait, naturally, for compliance. The police were known for their terribly finite patience, however; prudence dictated that one leave before further consequences occurred.

((The ORP is at its soft close now! Please take your time in wrapping up battles and making exit posts. The ORP is no longer open to new characters at this time. Thanks to everyone who participated! I could not have asked for a better story!))

Grymoire
Sumi, Arsinoe

Beejoux
Xenotime, Reven

baby_gwing
Tremolite

Ivynian
Thraen

Strickenized
Faust

Parue
Eden