Date Night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 am
This will never end, 'cause I want more.
More, give me more, give me more.

Bambi continued to chuckle at the idle thoughts, and decided not to dwell on the thoughts of banshees and darker things. “How many times have you been on that fence? And for what or how?” She asked, finally lowering her eyes so that she could gaze upon the exotic beauty that was the kitsune. “Tell me what kind of pranks you used to produce!”

We just can't stop believing.
Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:41 am
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >
< ^ ~ The Nine-Tailed Kitsune ~ ^ >

Inori wanted to avoid the question. She was not at all proud of what she had done those many centuries ago. Still, Bambi wasn't one to give up her questions, so she'd just have to fess up.

"Well, when I was but a child, not even one hundred years old, most of my pranks were done on Humans. Most of the other Kitsune around me were older and more clever, so I had to pick on... other, easier targets." She started. "Most of them weren't that bad. I would often go to the nearby Human Village, the name of which escapes me now, but I would often make something disappear that should be there and watch as they grew confused, or pretend that something was blocking their path and they'd have to find a way around.

"Then there was one time where I noticed someone was venturing out to a lake for water. I decided to go on ahead of him, and... make the entire lake appear to have disappeared, replaced with lush green land.
"

Inori chuckled lightly at the thought, "This tired me out in the end, but brought about panic in the man, and he rushed back to his village. By the time they all returned to see, the lake was back. And I watched in a nearby tree, drained from using so much of my own energy, but giggling all the while as the man was punished for crying wolf."

The Kitsune looked down for a moment, before shoving some of more of Bambi's wonderful meals down her throat. "And then... I grew up some and started interacting with Humans more directly. I found that I could charm them and do just about anything I wanted to them.

So... I started targeting men and women alike, often times going into their home when their spouse wasn't home, and I would encourage them to perform acts of adultery with me until their significant came home. The men weren't likely to get harshly punished, it was a male dominated society after all, but the women... the women sometimes were not so lucky...
"

The Kitsune looked down sadly at her own actions. "The women were rarely executed, but it often dealt a blow to the honor of the household. I... enjoyed being able to manipulate their lives. For a while... at least..."

Number of Tails: 9

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:11 am

Bambi smiled, sipping her water as she listened, and even giggled a bit at the more childish pranks that Inori described. But as the conversation switched to charming people, causing them to act out of lust in spite of their vows of fidelity…the deer’s violet gaze lowered. The kitsune was…what…considerably a teenager or a young adult by then? And most beings by that age will act out, experiment, and test the limits of their conscience before either realizing the damage they had done, or taking responsibility of the consequences. Granted…Bambi herself had worked her short life to be good and sincere, and it wasn’t until she started making friends and coming into her own powers that she started taking risks that…forced her to spend a year of her life almost constantly lying to survive. But she paid the prices for all that she had done, and with a look down at her left hand…she was still continued to pay.

It was clear by the look on Inori’s face that she too was aware of the wrong she had done, and was perhaps still paying a price for it…if not physically then subconsciously. Standing at least one her knees, for even sitting down the kitsune was still a bit taller than the deer, Bambi scooted over and hugged the vixen around the shoulders and pecked her on the cheek. She had no words to console her, for with as old as Inori was, she probably heard it all before from previous lovers. So Bambi would remain silent, but would continue to hold her, and nuzzle her gently upon the neck, as if to say it was ok. It’s over. It’s the past. You’re not like that anymore…

Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

"You know... when trying to make me feel better I much prefer the lips..." Inori teased Bambi after her, quite successful, attempts at cheering her up. She stole a kiss from her Deer's mouth before also going a bit lower and pecking her on the neck. She then brought her love closer in an embrace.

"Thank you, though." She then looked at the sky. The sun was starting to come down which brought a smile to her face. "This area is quite breathtaking at night. I shall not spoil the surprise, but I think you'll love it."

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:18 pm

“I did not wish to disrupt your meal.” She murmured after the stolen kiss, and blushed lightly after feeling the warm peck upon her neck. Bambi settled into Inori’s embrace and hugged her even closer, before following the vixen’s gaze upwards. “Oh…? Will there be stars in the night sky? We are far from any towns, right? I know that without electric lights and fire nearby, the stars become brighter and numerous.” The deer said with a soft smile.

“I remember one time, when I was still learning my ancestors’ native language, Cullen took me to the edge of the floating island we were on. We camped out there for several days. I remember the nights, when the sky was so clear and all was dark…I could not tell where the edge was if not for the stars that lit up the sky…” Bambi said with a sniffle, lowering her head onto Inori’s shoulder. Her left hand twitched for a moment, then calmed.

Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:41 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

"Mmm. While there will be stars, there will be so much more. I wouldn't have chosen this spot just for a perfect view of the night sky." She said, her tone soft. She kept Bambi close, looking up toward the sky.

"I don't believe I've ever been on a floating island. Goodness, I've been to a lot of different places too." The Kitsune hummed in thought. "Perhaps I know where we should go next when we have the time."

She had not been ignorant of her Deer's twitching hand and sniffle. But she wanted the night to be about relaxing and enjoying each other's company, not dwelling on their respective pasts. Of course, learning about them was another thing.

"You know, you told me a little about what happened there. I don't think you ever really mentioned the culture. What was it like?" She asked thoughtfully. She lightened her hold on her love so she could move away if she pleased. Spin around back into her lap, or even slip out and sit next to her again. It was all up to her.

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:00 pm

Bambi smiled, wondering how it was that Inori was going to spoil her. With traveling and sightseeing, taken to exotic locations of sentimental value and beauty. Everything that she saw in the kitsune…exotic beauty now accented with sentimental value. Violet hues gazed into her eyes as she listened, reflected, smiled softly, before leaning in to give Inori a peck on the cheek. The deer would eventually readjust her position in her lover’s lap…tugging her arms to wrap around her as she leaned her head back against the vixen’s shoulder…gazing up into the sky as she watched the colors changed with the setting sun. “The culture…” She sighed…closing her eyes to reflect upon it all. It was so recent, yet…so distant. A year…one year to take it all in…one year to remember.

“There were a handful of major islands, and scatterings of smaller islands that were ruled over by the five High Kings. But the title alone did not mean that the kings were all male. Three of them were female, and they were all brothers and sisters to each other. Cormac mac Art ruled over all from the central Isle of Ionad. Feidlimid, Merrow, and Nechtan ruled over three of the other isles, and Aedan was the king whose isle I was brought to. Everyone was expected to hunt, gather, fight, work…and the kings did not always agree on things…so many of the smaller isles were used as battle fields. They had flying chariots that would transport people and goods from isle to isle. During times of peace, council, and celebration, they would pull all of the isles together to become one, so the chariots would not have to be used.”

Opening her eyes, she looked up towards the sky again, sniffling as she frowned slightly at the next portion she would briefly describe. “Their faith was in magic and the elements, very much the early ages of druidism. They built temples, open to the air and the elements to pray and perform rituals in.” She shivered at the utterance of rituals…as the scars on her skin and the piercings in her ears were a reminder of one such ritual. “A majority of the buildings were open to the air…castles weren’t fortresses of stone walls, but more like columns of granite draped with embroidered cloths that displayed the triumphs of the kings in their hunts, battles, and diplomatic pursuits. Sleeping chambers were the only private places in any of the buildings, and those tended to be within small caves and coves…dug out by man and lined with stone to keep the dirt from crumbling on you.”

Her eyes lowered, looking at the near empty basket of food. “The markets were always busy, always full of food and wares from the neighboring isles. There were simple items, for the most part. Anything more extravagant were displayed in the palaces to be viewed by those who could afford to appreciate their value. And while I thought there was a separation of classes, I do not believe there actually was any such sort. You had the High Kings, yes…and there seemed to be folks of lesser status who begged…or had a hard time sustaining the work that was available. But…the people seemed happy. Eager to fight for their king, loyal to their families…grateful for the work given to them, and willing to help those in need.”

Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

Inori put one arm around her Bambi as they watched the sun slowly decend from the sky. She used the other arm to tip more of the Sake into her mouth. In fact, the rest of it disappeared down her throat. It barely registered as a buzz to her.

"On the surface it sounds like a paradise. But considering what you've been through, I doubt it was all sunshine, rainbows, and pots of gold." She commented. "And I don't want you to talk about that part. Only pretty thoughts for the rest of the night." She said, nuzzling the top of her love's pretty head.

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Bambi gently gripped Inori’s arm that wrapped itself around her. “Life would not be worth living if not for the variety in experiences, both good and bad. Everything was still pretty rustic in comparison to modern life, but the landscapes were beautiful and lush, and to see a tapestry just as it had been completed, the colors fresh and brilliant, with gems that twinkled like stars threaded into the fabric…and know what it originally looked like, only to recognize it again deep within the archives as a worn, fragmented, ancient artifact…” The deer sighed, leaning into the vixen’s nuzzle.

“I am not sure if I will ever live as long as you, but going back and forth in time sure makes me feel like I have lived far longer than I really have.” She said with a hard swallow. It might not have sounded like it…but to Bambi, this was a pretty thought. Simply the memory of beautiful items she saw, and seeing how time had changed it all between then and now was an indescribable experience. It made her love working in the archives…correcting what had been forgotten and misinterpreted.

Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

"You are right, my Deer, but there is a time and place for such thoughts and having a pleasant and relaxing evening with your love is not the time." Inori told her, then listening to everything else.

"Bambi, you have lived more years mentally than you have physically. The stress you have been put through. The stress you are still being put through. You have the wisdom of someone much older than your physical age would suggest."

She sighed and kept her cheek in place, the nuzzling stopping. "I'm sure that you feel such a connection since you got to see it in person. Would you have had such an interest in it's history had you not experienced it first hand? She teased. "Actually, knowing you, I believe you would have. You were already delving into magic before your little trip through time."

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:49 pm

Eye lids lowered, her gaze hazed over at Inori’s words. Bambi unintentionally made the moment more solemn than she had intended. Her thoughts on her love’s words forced a frown, and made her feel odd…out of place. There were still things she was innocent to, still exploring her feelings for the kitsune and yet as she had said…she experienced and witnessed more than people her own age would typically see. She coughed quietly, making sure to cover her mouth as she mulled over her thoughts some more.

“I would have…if only to better understand where it was I came from and how it brought me to where I am today.” The deer admitted quietly…missing the tease. She gripped and hugged Inori’s arm close to her…feeling strangely vulnerable and cold…almost alone…though to her it didn’t make much sense since Inori was there. Then again…Inori did say that she had to walk her path alone…but she did not have to feel lonely…or…something along those lines…her memories were growing muddled with all of those thoughts.

Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:44 am
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

Inori frowned. That had not been the intended result and she could already practically feel Bambi's mood falling. "Bambi, the path that you take might be yours alone, but you are never alone." She guessed, leaning down so she could nuzzle against her love's cheek. "For in your heart the people you hold dear are always with you."

"I believe it should be getting dark enough for us to start seeing that special quality of this place that only appears at night." She added, smiling at looking up. "How about... we lay down. I'll even open up my kimono and cover you up in it, so we might be even closer as we gaze upon the wonder."

She wanted Bambi to cheer up again. As she had said earlier, she wanted this to be a time to relax and be cheerful. Not to think about dark and upsetting thoughts.

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

A Caracal Yokai

Golden Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:47 am

She smiled softly, gently nodding into the nuzzle. Bambi gave Inori a quick peck on the cheek, before pulling herself from her lap. “Ok…” She said, her smile still soft, though gradually warming up. “I want to clean up this mess first.” She insisted. The deer wanted to respect the natural environment, didn’t want anything to get blown away, didn’t want any animals sneaking by and taking what was not good for them.

It wouldn’t take long, gathering up the dishes and bottles, and tucking them into the basket. And when all was said and done, the deer would lay down with the vixen, snuggling into her briefly before pecking her cheek again. “In case I forget to say it later, thank you for bringing me here. I treasure each moment I get to spend with you.” Bambi admitted quietly, knowing her change in mood had fouled up the evening. She might not be good at recovering what was lost from it, but she valued having Inori in her life.

Because we have to try.

Vucas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:42 am
User Image
< ^ Inori ^ >

Inori, as she waited had laid down and opened up her kimono which of course meant revealing her bare body. Not that she minded. Once Bambi laid down next to her she pulled her in closer and covered her up with part of the fabric, and her own tails. Likely her tails would need some grooming to get rid of dirt, grass, and twigs from this adventure, but for now she wasn't concerned.

"I, too, treasure every moment I can spend with you." She told Bambi, enjoying the closeness, particularly against her exposed skin.

The minutes passed and finally the land grew dark. At first, all that was revealed was the stars in the sky. With no lights visible from possible nearby settlements, the sky was lit up naturally. However, another couple minutes later the sight of fireflies slowly started filling up their few. And not just with yellow-ish glows. There were reds, blues, greens, indigos. Practically a rainbow of colors. Now there weren't just stars in the sky, but other natural beauties floating within an arms reach.

Pleasantly Ridiculous

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items