Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Realms of Makai (O//Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image

Razeth ►◄ Zaff Devonshire

The man took a stand in between Raz and the Princess, stating that he'd seen the man before somewhere. Despite that, Raz's hands stayed hovering over the hilts of their twin daggers, they knew better than to pass around their trust, and the tone in the newcomer that the man had called fallen, was all but a friendly welcome. Raz wasn't one to back down from a fight, but the way things seemed at the moment, the two were talking as though they had some kind of beef with one another.
Keeping their sights on the fallen, Raz spoke calmly to the princess. "Princess, this can be your call. Stay or leave?" they asked. After everything that happened already, they couldn't really blame the princess if she chose to retreat from the soon to be battlegrounds.

Spivak

e laughs (they laugh)
I hugged em (I hugged them)
eir heart warmed (their heart warmed)
that is eirs (that is theirs)
e loves emself (they love themself)

BakaYYHLover

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 pm
True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

Kool-LiSa-

((So sorry for such a late post. Been an eventful couple days at work. I'll also be off for most of Monday and Tuesday. Got adventures IRL for once. And Angel, you're fantastic for picking up on the crown. No one else did the first run of this.))

Amy stared at the two men, unsure of what exactly was going to transpire, then turned as Raz spoke to her in a soft voice. He was giving her a chance to run. And she would take it, if she only knew where to go. The Princess swallowed hard and stepped away from the three, glancing down to her crown in her hands.

"No. I can't run. I'm royalty, this is my land, and I'm not some damsel." She focused her attention on the two facing off as she gingerly put the crown in its rightful place once again. Then she reached behind her back and slipped free her own daggers, prepared to fight for her own life. "I can do more than run off. Give me some time to gather my strength so I can bury him. I only need a few minutes and I'll be able to sink this entire clearing in one go." That was a bluff, but she prayed the men wouldn't catch it. As powerful as the Rose family was, the clearing was still too large for even all three of the Kings children to move. She moved a little more behind Raz, apologizing to him with her eyes, and placed her daggers on the ground as she knelt before plunging her fingers into the soil. All she needed were a few moments to map out the earth around them and then she could shift whatever she needed even if the attacker was in motion. If he wasn't too fast.

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michaels smile slowly faded as he slowly drew the sword on his hip. "you seem a little jot blooded...but i think i may be a little hotter." he said as he popped his neck. he allowed his malice and rage flow through him. as this happened his body burst into white hot flames. the ground around him quickly caught fire and quickly turned black as the flames spread. Soon Michael's smile returned, as it did the flames grew bigger. soon Michael was surrounded by large flames. he began walking towards the small group, the flames followed him, each step leaving charred footprints. "Lets see show hate burns hotter" Michael said singing slightly.

True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

Kool-LiSa

BakaYYHLover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:13 am
SEN

Sen couldn't believe his ears. He gave them the chance to run, and they decided to stay instead. That's when it all became clear. "You're...the princess..?"
He looked at her, just as she placed her crown upon her head. She is the princess.. Sen knew then what he stumbled into. This is bigger than just an accident.

Sen took a step forward. "Hatred isn't the only fuel for fire." He said, erupting into flames as he slowly walked toward the fallen angel. All of Sen's hatred burned away suddenly, and he felt serenity. Clarity of mind. Sen breathed in deeply, suppressing his flames until they were inside his body once again, hidden from view.
"You are not in control.."

Sen raised his sword and swung it in an arc across the ground, sending a wave of flames toward his opponent. He then ran after them, ready to strike once he reached the fallen.

((All I had to do was pay attention. Lol.))
[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon][quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]

True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:32 pm
User Image

As the princess made up her mind, stating that she didn't want to run, Raz gave a nod of acknowledgement. Honestly, they were pretty glad that the princess had chosen to stay, it showed some traits that Raz found rarely in others. Drawing their daggers, Raz's gaze focused on the two men fighting with fire. For now, they were mostly limited to light magic, though they could use some fire magic if they changed into part or full dragon form.

Dashing towards the two, Raz jumped back as a blur of blue hair and the glint of steel entered their path. Gritting their sharp teeth, Raz looked up at the all to familiar newcomer. "Nice to see you again Razzi. Hope I'm not to late." Zaff spoke with a small smile. Flicking his gaze over to Michael, Zaff continued "Hey Mic! Didn't think I'd see you here! This little booger gave me a pretty good false trail." Zaff chuckled making a small pointing motion to Raz. Zaff had worked with Michael a couple times in the past and found him to be good company. He rather enjoyed the man's company, finding him a lot more entertaining than most of the others he'd worked with.

Zaff's attention quickly shifted back onto Raz as the small child made a lunge at him with their daggers. Jumping out of the way Zaff let out a chuckle "That wasn't very nice. I was talking to someone else." Zaff spoke adjusting his blade in his hand before charging at Raz.

((ooc lol MORE chaos!! ))

Spivak

e laughs (they laugh)

BakaYYHLover

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:56 pm
icky

She thought about leaving then and there to find this princess but she needed supplies first. "I'll leave soon, just going to get some supplies before leaving." She put the supplies she had into the new bag. Her ears perked up when hearing him ask her name. "Umm the name is Vicky.... I don't think I caught your name... And if you did say then maybe I just forgot." She smiled and waited to him to respond. "Oh and I will be find on my own if you don't mind. It be quicker that way."

After leaving the room they were in and she listen carefully with her ears. Using her hearing to track down the kitchen, she quickly gathered the food see needed. 'I'm surprised theres no one here...' Shrugging that thought off, she made her way out of the nearest window to the outside. 'Well now have to find this lady..' Looking at the photo he gave her, she headed to the nearest town. Hoping to find the princess as quick as she can.

OOC: sorry for her exiting quickly, kind of want her to go out on her journey now. Since it took while.
BakaYYHLover

DragonChild09

True_Guardian_Angel

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:51 pm
True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

Kool-LiSa-

Amy pulled her hands back as she felt the scorch across the ground. She couldn't handle that again, not so soon after losing her vines. She watched as two of the men clashed, then snapped her head to the side as another joined in. She gaped at the four before letting out a huff. "Guess you won't need my help after all. But how can you win....?" Amy shook her head before dropping her eyes to her arms, considering something idiotic just to put this squabble to an end. She debated for only a moment before snatching her daggers and jumping back to her feet.

"Knock it off, all of you! Just leave us alone!" Her yell created ripples in the trees around them, as though a harsh wind had blown through, and she glared at the four in hot fury. Amy didn't want this. She wanted no more bloodshed, no more fighting. Not unless she was useful. Playing damsel wasn't her strong suit. She raised her left arm and placed a blade against it, making her decision without any more hesitation. "This is your last chance to run." The blade bit into her flesh and cut deep, bringing forth a new wave of bright red blood to further stain her dress. Amy winced in pain, then felt her face relax into an expression devoid of any emotion as something grew from the wound.

Vines grew from the wound the Princess had inflicted on herself. It was a royal weapon she had just enough desperation to use. Her arm dropped to her side to allow the vines to dig into the ground beside her as they enveloped her from elbow to fingertip. The vines spread out just below the grass, creating ripples as they sought out and encircled the fighters. Amy's face remained passive the entire time, almost as though she were on auto pilot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Skylar, miss Vicky. And good luck." Skylar watched Vicky slip out of his chamber with a thankful expression. He was glad to have someone going after his betrothed. But something nagged at him. He waited a few moments before leaving the room as well and heading back to the War Room where his father most likely still was.

((OOC: Meet Queen's Root, a Rose Kingdom special type of royal torture. I'll explain it more in-depth after she's finished using it. And Skylar is retired for a moment, but I will be playing various NPCs to help Vicky along.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:48 pm
((Anybody else still active?))
[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon][quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]

True_Guardian_Angel

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:31 am
((Not sure, hun. I may have killed the thread already.))
True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:34 pm
((Anyone alive, besides Baka and I?))

True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:05 pm
True_Guardian_Angel
((Anyone alive, besides Baka and I?))
[quoteDoomedAngelForgivenDemon]
[quoteBakaYYHLover][quoteDragonChild09][quote-KooL-LiSa-]

((still here. Was going to wait for a another post or two, but I guess I can post if you guys are good with that))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:57 am
((I've been waiting on Doomed to post to continue. Unless I post using Daein, which I was planning on waiting for him, I have to wait due to the rules of a fight.))

True_Guardian_Angel

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:07 am
Michael sighed as the fire hit him, it was warm, he would give the kid that. Sadly though it wasnt hot enough to hurt. Michael sighed as he brought up his sword to block Daeins sword strike. Michaels hand became enveloped in searing white flames. "Honestly there was more of fight from the children in your realm, and boy did they have the sweetest screams."He said with a malicious smile. He aimed a palm strike at Daeins chest. His hand flared hotter as his hand traveled through the air. then Michael heard his name and sighed. It was that annoying whelp Zaff. He only worked with him because he was there. Sure he was mildly entertaining but Michael didn't make friends. he had tools to further his goals. All this passed through his mind without distracting him from the fight.

(check Spoiler)
True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

Kool-LiSa

BakaYYHLover

(Out of Cupcakes- I'm so sorry! i've been having crazy computer problems and finally figured it out, i apologize, from now on i will be active, come rain or shine, Gloom and doom, with a lack of cupcakes....well you get the idea...again im so sorry.)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

Zaff's gaze didn't trail off of Raz as the two exchanged attacks "Sorry, missy. But Raz here is coming with me. You can go." Zaff spoke jumping back some as Raz lashed out with one of their daggers. Raz grit their sharp teeth, one of their dragon features that didn't leave when they took on a human like form. Zaff and Raz had a bit of history with one another as did both of their parents. Shooting out a quick beam of light, Raz jumped back knowing the beam who make Zaff step off some. Landing beside the Princess, Raz kept their eyes on Zaff as they quickly spoke in a quiet voice. "I can temporarily blind them. If you can get them distracted or something, I'll blind then we make our escape." Raz spoke quietly before taking off to clash with Zaff who was coming at them. They wanted to keep the Princess out of Zaff's attacks, if she really did have a big move that needed a bit of time to get, they were going to have to make sure she got that time.

Spivak

e laughs (they laugh)

BakaYYHLover

DoomedAngelForgivenDemon

True_Guardian_Angel

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

True_Guardian_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:38 pm
SEN

Sen's flames disappeared just past the fallen angel, and he swung wildly at the man's left shoulder only to meet steel. He knew his foe was powerful, not many could conjure flames so white they were almost clear, let alone engulf their entire body in them without so much as a pained expression. Sen could conjure those very same flames, it's not impossible, yet if left unchecked he was afraid he couldn't control the outcome of such an inferno..

"Are insults the only form of conversation for you?" He said, just before he noticed the palm strike.

Sen barely caught the angel's hand just before it struck. Once it made contact, it started to burn his hand, almost like a sunburn. He grimaced just before he sent a plume of flames, aiming for his chest. He wanted to toy with him, not fully using the extent of his powers yet. If I can wear him out, then I will have a chance. He thought as he backed away to give himself some space to keep a better eye on Michael's next move. That's when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye...

Are those...more vines..?!

((It's all good. Just trying to remind everyone about the RP. We all have busy lives, some us just trying to keep up. The character you are fighting by the way is Sen. Daein hasn't made an appearance at the wreckage just yet.))

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff