Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 5:29 pm
User ImageThe tea was aromatic and a pleasure to enjoy. It wasn't often she got to enjoy well-brewed tea of this variety. Her mother's tea was delicious, but it was also of a different type, centered around boiling herbs and fruits rather than leaves and flowers.

Throughout the silence, Kagerou did not lower her tea cup. Instead, she fiddled with it, rotating the round tableware in her hands as she at first wondered when the Mizukage would say his two cents and then wondered if she had perhaps missed some key information that the Mizukage had expected from her. His steady gaze was starting to become uncomfortable, to the point that Kagerou chose to focus on her cup rather than Jack's look. Even through the unease, though, she retained her smile, unwilling to let it fade so soon after she remembered about it. she calmed herself and began to search for a reason to the silence. Perhaps he did know everything about her as his unnerving gaze at the beginning of the conversation suggested and his questioning right now was just a test of some sort.

Jack's next words confirmed Kagerou's suspicions that she had not said enough, but it did little to clarify what. Being spoken to, her eyes drifted up to face Jack's once more. Her mind uneasy but clear, Kagerou did not doubt that she had said everything of importance about her background and current status. She had spoken neither lies nor half-truths. She had nothing to and no reason to hide, so she hid nothing. It would be presumptuous to think that the Mizukage wanted her entire life story down to the finest detail. Besides, the way he worded this second question, so much more personally than the first that had focused on missing records, signaled that he wanted to know something closer to Kagerou's identity.

Her face rose in silent shock as the thought struck her and then a squinty-eyed frown as she thought really hard about how likely something like that was. Her eyes moved to the side as she frowned, a common sign of serious thought. One blink. Two blinks. She decided it wasn't likely but it was possible, and it would be best to clear up any misunderstanding.

"Um…," still hesitant about her farfetched theory, Kagerou took her time in explaining it. "Uh…" Actually, she didn't know where to begin explaining it because gods/god/goddesses/universe forbid she was right, then her wording would be important in preserving her innocence.

Returning to looking at Jack to judge his reaction, Kagerou started spinning her cup a little faster as she finally said some actual words, "By any chance, lord Mizukage, do you think I'm lying or hiding anything? Are you asking me who I am because you think I'm someone different from what I've described?". She kept her voice measured and calm, mostly to help herself stay calm as her mind raced through all the worst possibilities, Being suspected frightened and hurt Kagerou. She did not want to lose the trust of her home, and the Mizukage, as the leader of Kirigakure, could be seen as a representation of her home. If he were to suspect her, what could Kagerou do?

[435/435 chakra]
[65/65 stamina]

Lanfear

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Six vulpines on the mountain, when the third youngest questioned the eldest, a response he had received. Wind blows on mountain, when snowing it will chill cold, both unforgiving." A pop sounded through the room. Like suction cups removing themselves from a flat surface half satisfying like peeling open a pudding cup and half disgusting the air like fart produced by said pudding cup. As if cats both the boy and his spider companion landed on their feet as if they were trained to land on their feet by the felines themselves. A distinguishing crack from the boy's neck as he stretched the entirety of his lanky body and yawned. It was after this dismount he noticed Nozomi. He'd provide her with a wave as he readjusted the medical mask on his face. The black scleral contacts were there again. They made it easier to tolerate the sunlight of the mornings and of course make other people uncomfortable.

Kumotake decided he'd approach the two Aburame. He certainly wasn't going to get anymore rest. Not that he needed anymore currently. His nocturnal nature meant most of his mornings were spent sleeping, on the plus side it also allowed him to visit Nozomi at night when she decided to go on swimming excursions. When the tall man finally approached the two girls obviously towering above both of them...he looked down at their feet. He wasn't really good at the whole introductions thing as he recalled to six months ago involving the conversation with Shadow. He'd then raise his head. "Nozomi... er stranger. You uh, is everything all right here?"

Meanwhile Sukoso latched himself on the boys back functioning as a the makeshift backpack as he usually did at this size. He preferred his normal tank like state but moving around in confined areas like these were cumbersome. Sukoso seemed to have his mind wandering somewhere else as if lost in thought about something. Which to say for his nature was an odd one. Kumotake wasn't the one who asked a lot of questions so he had very little concern for the summons.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

[""]
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Toryu Naminosaki
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: To be figured out soon
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So this is normal procedure then? Seems somewhat inefficient to have one person interviewing all of ones forces periodically." She said quietly after taking Nozomi's hand. She smiled slightly but let the emotion quickly fade from her features lest she offend someone in the room or gave someone the wrong impression. She liked Nozomi, but not in the way people liked to make jokes about. She looked over to the boy that nearly earned himself a case of whiplash as he babbled on about foxes on the peaks or something to that effect. She looked at him in mild curiosity. "I don't really know if things are copacetic. Im just rejoining the force now and then we are all called to meeting and there is a tense atmosphere about this place. My hive is restless because they are mimicing my emotions which is in turn making me more antsy. I'm babbling." She said and went quiet for the time being.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:15 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Walking up the stair's dressed in jet black dress with purple laced strings, artic blue hair waving softly with each step. Miki reached the large room glancing around. She noticed some in the lobby but didn't say a word or give a gesture. Her emerald hue's would look towards the receptionist giving a slight nod before taking a seat near the back row of chairs. What did the Mizukage want with everyone she was enjoying her time away from people.

Jutsu used

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka flinched at the thought of Jack turning a knife against the village, his hands clenching into fists at the urge to strike Jack down then and there for the notion - the very notion he had just put forward himself. s**t. He was a ******** hypocrit, wasn't he? Inka closed his eyes, head bowing even further to be propped up in his open palms. Such a mess. He was always making a mess of things. This is why he needs to learn to shut his mouth and just follow orders. s**t always happens when he speaks.

"I get it." He grunted. He had heard Jack speak about Shadow and he knew where the Kage was going from there. "I get it." Inka repeated, words sounding harsh and desperate. "Okay? I wouldn't - he would never ask me. I just..." He sighed, throat sounding strangled and wet. "I just want him back." Inka clicked his tongue and opened his eyes, glaring down at the scroll still settled on his lap. Picking it up with one hand, he stared at it with tired eyes.

"You think I'm capable, then I'll do it." He mumbled.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:55 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████████xxxxxKIRIGAKURE M O N K
xxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☇chakra : 1080 / 1080 ☇stamina : 1075 / 1075 ☇trance : 0 / 20 ☇rank : Jounin

Six months... The monk had failed to find his daughter that day in the camp, and reconstruction had been all but impossible to let him go, which was insane to him. His skills as a builder were subpar to begin with, and this new floating Kirigakure was generally unsettling to him. Crimson locks fell about his face, swaying in the way of his vision as he took to the steps, rising in silence. Under his arm was a file, one he'd written up on the swords they still had in their possession. The others? At least a year since he'd even heard rumors of their use, and it would be relatively impossible to claim anything otherwise. The soft clatter of scabbards echoed over his shoulder, hand slung around the cord that tied them in the canvas for simpler transport.

His arrival up into the office was simple enough; there was obviously a line, as Jack had single handedly done one of the stupidest things he had ever heard. A universal stripping of rank within village was complicated. Some of the shinobi in the village were internationally recognized as a particular rank, which in the end, made everything rather moot. It mattered little; there was plenty to discuss with Jack. His title. A new home. Zay had remained in the temple outside of the village with his father, when the monk hadn't been building.

A quick scan of the area revealed some familiar faces from the beast's back. A general scratching noise further on indicated a secretary, and a sharp grin indicating his primal canines faded just as quickly, while he approached. Yuri is gone too... It was a rather mopey remark to himself. In the chaos, he hadn't heard word of Yuri either. He'd miss her banter. "Alzayr Hakemoto, to see the Mizukage," the monk informed, checking in. Everyone seemed to have split off and decided on one thing or another. The Aburame kids. A couple of faces he didn't know. The lonely blonde figure moping by the portrait detailing the latest identity of the Sypher.

The distance closed between the monk and Minowa. Carefully swinging the bundle of blades around his shoulder, they settled against the wall with a slight clatter; subsequently he began to pull each of his blades off, setting them next to one another. Samehada was the last to settle itself down, writhing to be disconnected from its host, despite their mutual dislike for one another. "Hey, kid," the monk greeted, planting his back to the wall, sliding down until he was seated by the young man. "Kind of a dreary place to be by your lonesome." He glanced around the room once more, flashing a welcoming grin to any interested. It was always nerve wracking to sit in an administrative office.

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:43 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

"Well, that's why the Mizukage had made clones, to try to get through this process quicker.. I guess." Her eyes gently watched as Kumotake approached them. She noticed that he was wearing the black contacts again as a frown appeared behind her own mask. Why was he wearing them again? Though she wasn't going to ask, certainly not in public. His neck moving ways doesn't bother Nozomi that much. Kumotake was an odd one and she was starting to get used to him. His familiar voice reached to her ears as she resisted the urge to face calm when he called Taylor, stranger. At least he was nice enough to ask if everything was okay. Taylor mentioned that the atmosphere was tense as Nozomi nodded softly in agreement. "First, introductions. Taylor-chan, this is Kumotake-kun, another anarchiad user. Kumo-kun, this is Taylor-chan, she was recently adopted into the family. And you aren't blabbering. As for the tension, yes. Because most of us are still recovering from what happened six months ago." With that said, she gently pulled away from Taylor, she left her bug on the wrist still.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Toryu Naminosaki

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: To be figured out soon
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

"I suppose I cannot say no if the Mizukage wishes to meet or speak to me.."Taylor said quietly as she examined the beetle on her wrist. No emotion played on her face but the buzzing was sending a sort of tickle sensation along her arm. It was oddly soothing to her and she let it stay for the time being. "If I'm not being a bother I will keep speaking then if you don't mind. It is nice to meet you Kumotake. Are you a fresh genin? I haven't seen most of the people in this room before and Im not normally one for conversation so um..." She trailed off going into her trademark try not to be noticed state. When she got nervous or felt shy she went quiet and reserved. Her thoughts moved back to the beetle buzzing on her wrist. Oddly enough it helped center her.  

Toryu Naminosaki

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:32 pm
surprised rigin()/pre10/615f/th/pre/i/2005/056/1/f/zell_dincht___ffviii_by_ancientzoidian.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />焼け Ⓚ ⓤ ⓙ ⓐ 焦げ

沸 騰

User Image
Genin of Kirigakure
"Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."

Kujo had a headphone in, listening to upbeat music, as he strolled about the village. ( I'm supposed to go see that Mizukage fella.) Said Kujo in inner monologue. He looked up towards the tall tree that housed the Mizukage's complex. As he swaggered his way around the streets leading to the office, Kujo's stomach made an intense growl! "Aww man! ..." Kujo looked around and couldn't see any food stalls or restaurants around. He threw three quick jabs in the air and jogged in place for a moment and then speedily jogged his way towards the office.

As he approached, the tree seemed to get even bigger the closer he got. Kujo rang the bell at the desk, even though the lady was sitting right in front of him. "I've always wanted to do that," said Kujo. The lady, who was now thoroughly annoyed, looked up and asked if she could help Kujo. "Yeah," he said pointing to himself, "I'm to become a full fledged shinobi today, that means I got to see this Mizukage fella and get a uhhh,,, ummmm uhhhh... oh yeah a headband." Kujo smiled wide and the lady just scoffed and pointed to the stairs. Kujo thanked her and darted away, throwing punches in the air and thinking about his grandfather. ( I'll show you old man, just like you'd want me too. ) Kujo got up to the office door that stood nearly ten feet tall and six feet wide, and punched the door three times. Quick little jabs though, to mimic a knocking, and said "Yooooo Mizukage samaaaaaa!"

Useful Information:

Chakra Pool: 300 :: 300
Stamina Pool: 200 :: 200

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Completely happy being ignored, his shoulder pressed against the wall as his head rested on it, Minowa's eyes were half closed. He was wishing he'd brought Itoko with him right around now, the Binturong's presence usually helping him center. His breathing was still labored and he had his fist pressed tightly to his chest as the other pressed flat to the wall. He was using the feeling of the rough texture to focus on just staying conscious. He was so focused on trying to keep himself upright that he jolted sharply, smacking his head into the wall, when a sharp clattering near him happened. It wasn't loud but for his hyper awareness, it was loud enough and he raised his head up enough to eye the man before him. He recognized the older monk quickly but didn't speak for several minutes as Zay settled "You're Zay..." he said carefully, watching him sit. He didn't move away but he didn't settled down by him either "This is a village floating on the backs of the dead." Minowa's voice was deep and devoid of emotion at the minute but it carried through the office, his eyes drifting to look along the wall "We're never alone." he closed his eyes, his knees bending just slightly before he straightened back up again, his chest heaving as he dragged in a breath "What do you want, Monk-san?" Minowa knew his name so the refusal to actually use it...what would Zay thing of that?

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Quote:

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:07 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
    xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
    Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
    Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ R ] ed. An interesting name and color for a young woman, and shinobi. Red was a color that stood out, demanded attention when a Shinobi's life was one of stealth and sacrifice. Why did she choose to wear it knowing that it would cause skepticism and hate? The thought came fleetingly to Jack's mind as he considered the most honest, True answer he could give her that would not come off as rather...rude. Unfortunately such things took time he no longer had, as this conversation was taking a great deal longer than he hoped it would. Not that the answers, or the communication in general, were meant to be so short as it was now, but Jack could already tell that this conversation would take longer to finish than he had intended. Sighing internally, looking over his cup of tea, the Mizukage finally found the words he needed after a mere moment of clarity. "Amnesty? No doubt there may be some who would see such an act as unwarranted, given your history and the lack of remorse for what many consider to be an open and shut case. Yet I care little for such games, only for the Truth. As such, I will grant it, and your name be struck from our Bingo Book. However."

-----Leaning forward to place the china cup and plate back upon the table, Jack withdrew an odd piece of paper where the symbol of Kirigakure no Sato was drawn within a circle. This, he placed upon the table with care, pushing it lightly towards Red's half of the surface before explaining. "This village has new defenses, new rules to prevent the repetition of past tragedies. One is that a tattoo, a fuinjutsu that acts as a keycard to enter and exit all locations within this village, is required by all members of Kirigakure no Sato, whether citizen or Shinobi. I must place it upon you for you to remain, and you will be placed in charge of a squadron of Genin that you will lead, and teach." Eyeing her carefully, the small smile that ever covered his expression fell minutely, giving away that he took this seriously. "It will also give any decriers of this decision a lack of traction here, as you will be serving the village once more."

-----At first Jack seemed to not respond to Kiko, as if he had not heard her, his gaze set upon her carefully. Only once she had looked up to him and her question registered did Jack move, this time to lean forward and place the china carefully upon the table. Running his fingertips across the top of the deck of cards with a sort of gentle reverence, the Mizukage finally spoke, though it was with a quiet, soothing tone, his hands moving to be clasped within his lap and his eyes upon the cards. "As you will be within my personal squadron, it is best that you perhaps learn something about me. I do not lie, nor do I often suspect others of hiding the truth. While I have no perfect means of identifying such things, I can read emotions and nonverbal cues well. No, I do not believe you are hiding anything from me, not by design nor happenstance. That is not what I meant to convey with my question." Reaching out and taking the cards into his hands, Jack began to idly shuffle the cards with laid back manner, as if such movements were subconscious.

-----Idly, silently, the Mizukage reconsidered his earlier thoughts, going over his meanderings to find the words he needed here. Often, many assumed Jack could speak from words he had smithed on the spot, yet nothing could be further from the truth. This was simply not the case. Given how often thoughts, feelings, and ponderings flowed through his mind often he was forced to go back over these past postulations to speak of right then, for it gave his mind a greater chance to review what he had already created. It was due to this that he could speak now with such clarity, and surety. "I want to know more about you. What are your dreams, your aspirations? What drives you to take action instead of stay still? From the reports you handled one of the corrupted ANBU with the clear mindedness and considerations of someone with more training than one of your age." Reaching into a pocket within the left side of his coat Jack withdrew a small square piece of parchment, upon which was drawn the symbol of Kirigakure within a circle. "To be a Genin of Kirigakure no Sato you will face much struggle as we come into a new era. New rules, regulations, and defenses will be tested, changes may well come swiftly. If you can answer me with the answer of who you are, and accept this tattoo as a sign of your title and as a key to the many locks this village now has, then I will accept you as my personal genin."

-----Staring out over the village, Jack listened to the bitterness within Inka's heart, the pain of loss. It came back to him then, the blackness of Shadow's apparent death. The rage, the abyss of pain within his soul fracturing him to his core. Yes, Jack had meant to remain silent, and keep this until he knew more, but could he really keep it a secret any longer? Could he justify himself keeping a Truth from Inka that would see him onto a path of his own Truth? No. Doing so would betray the tenants of his faiths and beliefs, the foundations of existence carved into the planescape of his mind that defined him.

-----Exhaling slowly, the Mizukage nodded to himself before words spilled from his lips. "It is not what I think, Inka." The words spoken bore a quiet volume and tone, as if resigned to his words. "It is what I know of you. None deserve more this trust, this position, than you." Steadying himself, yet with his posture remaining as laid back as ever, Jack spoke the next words carefully. "As such you have a right to know what no one else may know. A secret, something you must never repeat." A pause, preef, and pregnant with possibility. "Sypher...he is not dead. At least, I have evidence of it, or rather, lack of evidence that supports his end. No. The former Mizukage remains alive, that much I am certain of, though where he is, and why he has not come forward, I do not know."

-----Jack was well aware an attack may have been incoming, and because of that he readied himself in case Inka would attack him.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
    ► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
    By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
    ► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
    Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
    Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
    • When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
    • When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
    • When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
    Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
    Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
    Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
    ► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
    Acts as jutsu of the same name
    ► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as Jutsu of the same name
    ► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
    Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Holy Rinaku

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
    "I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
    "The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Everyone shall live...
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Many people were coming and going, milling about, or causing a ruckus in the office. Nobody had yet called for Aria, so she sat there by the wall, occasionally glancing over at Sypher-sama's portrait. After having gone through several Kage, her late Auntie, Mi Young Roo, was still her favorite. Sypher had been her second favorite, allowing her to return to her duties after her long religious sojourn. Through it all, Yuri-san was there, and still here, being the best secretary the village could ever hope to have. "I wonder if Jack forgot about his announcement," the shrine maiden gently whispered to herself.

Spent: --
    Sustain: E + D chakra
    Overall: -3E, -3D chakra

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
    ...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Battle: Cleric 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 4:52 pm
    ____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
    User Image

Red visibly bristled for a brief moment before she completely calmed herself down. It was true what he said and the old teachings were just telling her that she should have a response of aggression here. She waited a full 15 seconds before she would even speak."I was taught to show no remorse, or fear. Unyielding skill in the face of an enemy; so why should I show remorse to those that hunt me? Its the same as our early teachings to me. But I will digress on that particular point for I have a few questions and one personal question that you can decide whether you will answer or not in relation to this seal and our current topic. "

"First question is simply this. A modicum of trust has to be lain out between the two of us at all if this is going to work. So I will extend to you my trust on your personal honor and word that this fuinjutsu or whatever it is your going to brand my arm with will not exert control, sway my mental state, or harm me in any way shape or form. It will not interact with me in any way except for allow me to operate in this village. If this is true then you can place this on my forearm. If this is not will you tell me exactly what this seal will do to me in a given situation?

The second question is what will be my operational status? You said in control of a squad? I assume Im on some kind of probation or whatever. This actually ties into a personal question that I said I would ask. It is very simple. Do you actually trust me with shaping the minds and blades of your genin?"
    She asked these things while laying her arm on the table and pulling her sleeve back to her elbow, wrist up as she sat there waiting.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
    PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:35 pm
    User Image
    Inka Hizara
    I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
    in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka frowned, confused for aa moment at Jack's words. He was soon explaining himself, however, judging Inka not by his past but by his actions as a whole. The Jounin still wasn't sure exactly where along the line of his life he'd ever deserve that trust. Surely there were individuals more dedicated? Less... damaged. And more in tune with the stresses of paperwork and political ploy. Inka's training with his family had taught him the basics of manners to superiors, but still...

Inka's worry over what had made him a candidate at all was suddenly frozen over at the prospect of some heinous secret about to be revealed to him. AT the pause, Inka was unaware of his fists tightening, his shoulders bunching in fear and worry - was the village unstable? Was something under the water causing some sort of toxicity? Was Sero - He stopped breathing, red eyes wide.

"You..." Inka stood on shaking feet, the scroll rolling away on the ground, forgotten. "You ******** b*****d." He whispered. Hurried steps and Inka was grabbing Jack by the upper arms, turning the man towards him - to lay his forehead close to Jack's chest, shoulders shaking in silent sobs. "Thank you." He hiccuped. "I thought I was so ******** stupid to keep believing - thank you so ******** much!" He gasped, trying to catch his breath - relief was flooding through him, the pain of mourning fresh again on his heart. Syy was alive! He knew it - he ******** knew it. It took a while, but soon he was stepping back, head still bowed.

"I can hazard a guess - as to why he ain't here." He rubbed the back of his arm against his eyes. "Something went wrong with Sero - his plan backfired. He's prob'ly off punishing himself for it - the b*****d. He prob'ly thinks we hate him. He..." Inka finally looked up, but it was to look behind him, to the door leading out of the office. "He thinks he failed Minowa." He blinked. "Minowa should know." He stared up at Jack, silently daring the older man to challenge him on this decision.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
    Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
    name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:
    • Agility; evasion and speed.
    • Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
    • Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
    • Grit; close distance combat.
    • Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
    • Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
    • Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
    • Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
    • Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
    • Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
    • Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
    • Suffocation; being buried alive.
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    • Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
    ⊗ STAMINA 545/545
    ⊗ TRAITS : ---
    ⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:39 am
    User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Fresh huh, I wouldn't say that. I'm pretty sure I'm rotten by now." Waxing poetic at the girl name Taylor's assumption of his current position after Nozomi's enthusiastic introductions. "Heartbreak" This vocalization was expressed from below to be heard by both Aburame thanks to their special affinity for arachnids. Should they look down they'd see Sukoso, Kumotake's partner. A dominantly proud spider like Kikaichu. "Where was my introduction Mimi? Do I not exist? You wound me! "Enough" Kumotake would scold his melodramatic partner who seemed unwavered by his words. Redirecting his attention to the two girls once more Kumotake pointed at Taylor in an almost accusatory fashion.

"Despite being adoptive you're just like Nozomi when it comes to that red in your face." His arm would then return to a relaxed state. "Relax, you're not the only one." Trying to make calm of the situation Kumotake tried to ease the tensions of the room. Unfortunately this heavy dread like tension would be replaced with Sukoso's trademark sexual tension as he cut into the conversation. "Well now KuKu I've realized now you have twice the potential partners! What a lucky fellow you've become. If you mate with both of them the chance of securing your future is doubled!...Speaking of which." It would be at this point the spider leapt unto Nozomi particularly in an invasive manner invaded her hood. Then proceeded down her back then out the bottom of the outfit. "Are you wearing my gift?" He asked with judgemental orb like eyes on her person. The question itself was redundant. He would have known from his quick in and out procedure.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                  Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                  > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                  1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                  3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                  5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                  7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                  9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                  1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                  3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                  5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                  7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                  9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                  Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                  ► -2 Tai
                                                                  ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                  > Meteor Hammer
                                                                  > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                  >.
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

[""]
                                                                  Lily Platypus
                                                                  Toryu Naminosaki
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games