Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieko

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:46 pm
Chi Sohma
Maybe since Jua has a suitor, I'll go for Chani rp and see how it goes. I can see him meeting her on the way to the healing pride (nico something, pride owner is seaki ) or a pride needing a doctor is where I can see Khesbedj headed. Relocating may not be needed depending on what the pride needs and how they hit it off.

____

I forgot to take ha'deh off, as she is atm stuck in a snow storm. But I do have another female that isn't listed. I'll have to find her, in fact I think I have two that pay fit him. One, probably wouldn't mind harem, while the other is like hadeh in a way. She'd set him straight lol. I'll look, grav their blogs and send them your way probably Tuesday is when I'm off again but I'll shoot for monday.

I'd love to see the girls you have in mind for Kutunza as well as any plot ideas you might have between the two of them.

Are you committed IC/OOC to have Khesbedj join a particular pride? I also forgot to include Adaya below when I mentioned my other girls. Similarly to them, she's a pretty blank slate and is pretty open to travelling/moving prides.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:07 am
bump  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:08 am
Kieko
Chi Sohma
Maybe since Jua has a suitor, I'll go for Chani rp and see how it goes. I can see him meeting her on the way to the healing pride (nico something, pride owner is seaki ) or a pride needing a doctor is where I can see Khesbedj headed. Relocating may not be needed depending on what the pride needs and how they hit it off.

____

I forgot to take ha'deh off, as she is atm stuck in a snow storm. But I do have another female that isn't listed. I'll have to find her, in fact I think I have two that pay fit him. One, probably wouldn't mind harem, while the other is like hadeh in a way. She'd set him straight lol. I'll look, grav their blogs and send them your way probably Tuesday is when I'm off again but I'll shoot for monday.

I'd love to see the girls you have in mind for Kutunza as well as any plot ideas you might have between the two of them.

Are you committed IC/OOC to have Khesbedj join a particular pride? I also forgot to include Adaya below when I mentioned my other girls. Similarly to them, she's a pretty blank slate and is pretty open to travelling/moving prides.

User Image

hes a traveler atm so khes is on the fence joining any pride depends on the plot ovob.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:13 pm
IM BACK WASSSUP  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:47 pm
Still looking  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:44 pm
bump  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:17 pm
If this is still open, I may have something for Israfel? My boy Tycho Brayos is basically a blank slate, though I like to imagine him as an old hermit-y astronomer. Another lonely soul?

I also don’t use Skype, but I’m down for discord.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:20 am
fuKurohane
If this is still open, I may have something for Israfel? My boy Tycho Brayos is basically a blank slate, though I like to imagine him as an old hermit-y astronomer. Another lonely soul?

I also don’t use Skype, but I’m down for discord.

It is open but I may already have something for her,

Does any of my other characters catch your eye?

Chisohma#2520

Is my discord  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100